Jump to topic:

Good night Extremist Support Network!

neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 11:53:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Just like to thank Bulproof, Beastt, Thinkfirst, and dee-um for the continuous stream of reminders as to why I left atheism!

Thanks! I leave with with a smile!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 12:01:46 PM
At 9/21/2014 11:53:39 AM, neutral wrote:
Just like to thank Bulproof, Beastt, Thinkfirst, and dee-um for the continuous stream of reminders as to why I left atheism!

You were never an atheist.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 12:03:46 PM
You lack the intellectual capacity to be an atheist, sorry but you were rejected by atheism and that's why you became a theist.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 12:07:09 PM
At 9/21/2014 12:03:46 PM, bulproof wrote:
You lack the intellectual capacity to be an atheist, sorry but you were rejected by atheism and that's why you became a theist.

Right because to trolls, the concept of disbelief in God requires something greater than a Ph.D to understand.

That is why you are extremist - all you can do is knock people down. Its called abuse - not insight or intelligence. Thankfully, I left that and have a wonderful wife who really is a hot *ss blonde whom I love to death! Thankfully, I left the abusive tendencies behind when I realized all I was doing was knocking good people down for the sake of my own pride.

Its a CHOICE to be an extremist - and you can stop too ... and reign in that abuse bully boy.

Night!!!
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 12:07:28 PM
Don't flatter yourself. Most atheists are atheists because they have gained the ability to think for themselves, (even in areas where they are assured they should NEVER think for themselves. You disbelieved in God because no one had told you what to believe yet.

And now that you have adopted belief in the invisible imaginary baby-killing, slave-driver, anyone who doesn't automatically adopt that belief is (to you), an "extremist". This only shows your inability to think. The word "extremist" has NOTHING to do with atheism. Believing in an imaginary entity, simply because you're told to is WAY more "extreme" than following the evidence to the rational conclusion.

Consider the company your lack of thought leaves you with; Annanicole, bornofgod, Fatihah, MadCornishBiker Not only can none of you agree with reality, none of you can agree with each other either. You have 38,000 officially named versions of your belief, plus all of the variations individual believers have concocted. And you still haven't figured out that you're just making up the God you each want.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 12:09:10 PM
Please not the difference in demeanor - after throwing ALL they could I am happy and content - they are not.

Sooner or later we learn the limits of abuse and excusing it by calling it 'intellect'.

Night folks!
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 12:10:23 PM
At 9/21/2014 12:07:09 PM, neutral wrote:

That is why you are extremist - all you can do is knock people down. Its called abuse - not insight or intelligence.

Thankfully, I left the abusive tendencies behind when I realized all I was doing was knocking good people down for the sake of my own pride.

Let's all take one really good look at the OP for the thread, and realize that the entire purpose of this thread, was to abuse people for having true cognition leading to real beliefs, and to insult them for that.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 12:12:34 PM
At 9/21/2014 12:07:28 PM, Beastt wrote:
Don't flatter yourself. Most atheists are atheists because they have gained the ability to think for themselves, (even in areas where they are assured they should NEVER think for themselves. You disbelieved in God because no one had told you what to believe yet.

And now that you have adopted belief in the invisible imaginary baby-killing, slave-driver, anyone who doesn't automatically adopt that belief is (to you), an "extremist". This only shows your inability to think. The word "extremist" has NOTHING to do with atheism. Believing in an imaginary entity, simply because you're told to is WAY more "extreme" than following the evidence to the rational conclusion.

Consider the company your lack of thought leaves you with; Annanicole, bornofgod, Fatihah, MadCornishBiker Not only can none of you agree with reality, none of you can agree with each other either. You have 38,000 officially named versions of your belief, plus all of the variations individual believers have concocted. And you still haven't figured out that you're just making up the God you each want.

Yep, the choice to abusive does demonstrate the ability to 'think' for oneself ... poorly.

BTW - the nay one on the list that I have ANY issues with is ... BOG - because he is having what appears to be schizophrenic issues. I pity him ... you use him as a weapon ... you 'think' for yourself in a highly abusive manner and see discord where there is none.

Sorry Beasty, but you prove the point - you are angry alone, you plagiarize, and you lie? And for what? So you can think you are smarter than people?

That is 'intelligent'? Science? It the embrace of abuse and its consequences because you are too afraid to change. That is all.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 12:19:31 PM
At 9/21/2014 12:12:34 PM, neutral wrote:

Yep, the choice to abusive does demonstrate the ability to 'think' for oneself ... poorly.

BTW - the nay one on the list that I have ANY issues with is ... BOG - because he is having what appears to be schizophrenic issues. I pity him ... you use him as a weapon ... you 'think' for yourself in a highly abusive manner and see discord where there is none.

Sorry Beasty, but you prove the point - you are angry alone, you plagiarize, and you lie? And for what? So you can think you are smarter than people?

That is 'intelligent'? Science? It the embrace of abuse and its consequences because you are too afraid to change. That is all.

Decoder ring please.
debateuser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 12:38:01 PM

Wtf is this. Another hate speech from you. I dont think u were ever an atheist.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 12:38:38 PM

Put up, or shut up, Neutral. Show me even ONE LIE! Show me one time when I've plagiarized ANYONE!
You can't, and you know you can't. Because YOU are the liar. I've caught you in at least a dozen lies, starting with your insistence that G A Wells didn't write "Did Jesus Exist". Remember that one, Idiot?

Don't try to talk about intelligence. If you think you can compete, SHOW ME.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 12:55:06 PM

My feelings are hurt.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 12:57:03 PM
At 9/21/2014 12:07:09 PM, neutral wrote:
Thankfully, I left the abusive tendencies behind when I realized all I was doing was knocking good people down for the sake of my own pride.

Thanks for informing us of the horrible reasons why you were an atheist. Perhaps next time around you will adopt a set of beliefs for the right reasons.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 1:20:14 PM
At 9/21/2014 12:55:06 PM, Double_R wrote:

My feelings are hurt.

Why?

There are good and bad reasons to be an atheist - pissing all over people is not a good reason to be an atheist.

I may disagree with you RR, but you are not a hate filled lunatic.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 1:25:31 PM
At 9/21/2014 12:38:01 PM, debateuser wrote:

Wtf is this. Another hate speech from you. I dont think u were ever an atheist.

And why would you think that? And again, I have been clear that there are extremist atheist and atheists.

There are 'atheist' who are atheist because they are just angry people. That has nothing to do with the intellectual support for atheism. Unfortunately, its 'in' to bash religion in atheism thanks to Dawkins, Hitchens, etc.

And when you go McCarthy ... you get McCarthy ... which is bad for atheism in the long run.

There are many reasons to be an atheist, and not all of them are intellectual. The extremists among you make that point quite clearly.

You are among the first to pout out that not all atheists are equal in reasoning ... some are, some for good reasons, and some for bad reasons.

Tell me - as an atheist, what drives someone to be an atheist ... when all they do is run around accusing people of lying when they are clearly not lying? Is that 'atheism'? Or is that something else?

You tell me?
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 2:06:22 PM
At 9/21/2014 12:38:38 PM, Beastt wrote:

Put up, or shut up, Neutral. Show me even ONE LIE! Show me one time when I've plagiarized ANYONE!
You can't, and you know you can't. Because YOU are the liar. I've caught you in at least a dozen lies, starting with your insistence that G A Wells didn't write "Did Jesus Exist". Remember that one, Idiot?

Christ myth and Lee Strobel.

I can go on ... you only asked for one ...
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 5:01:02 PM
At 9/21/2014 2:06:22 PM, neutral wrote:

And in what way do these two names constitute a lie?

One of the things liars tend to do when they attempt an obvious lie, is to be extremely vague in their accusations. But maybe that's just a coincidence. But if you want to allege that I've lied, and you're asked to give an example... do so, or admit that you're the one lying.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 5:26:31 PM
Don't flatter yourself. Most atheists are atheists because they have gained the ability to think for themselves.

Doubtful. Most have never studied the matter, as one can tell from the posts on here. How many times have you seen bulproof even pretend to answer a question? Hint: don't take your shoes off; you won't need your toes to count 'em up. Both theists and atheists on here engage in quite a bit of heavy rhetoric, i. e. just plain old BS with a cherry on top.

Certain "Christians" become atheists because ... and get it good ... the "Christian" doctrines that they espoused were ridiculous to begin with. And to be honest, they aren't any worse for the switch. In that regard, certain "Christian" sects - in fact, "Christian" sects themselves - are their own worst enemies. And the world's worst, I have come to see, are the so-called Baptists. About the only complimentary thing I can say about them is that they are usually kept so ignorant that they never have to face their own contradictions.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
jh1234lnew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 7:12:11 PM

yOU ARE A BULLY BOY NEUTRAL! i DONT CARE ABOUT HOW YOU MADE AN ARGUMENT IT MUST BE FALSE BECAUSE YOU ARE A BULLY BOY!

Maybe being more civil and focusing more on the arguments and the debate would work better than this.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 9:20:36 PM
At 9/21/2014 7:12:11 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:

yOU ARE A BULLY BOY NEUTRAL! i DONT CARE ABOUT HOW YOU MADE AN ARGUMENT IT MUST BE FALSE BECAUSE YOU ARE A BULLY BOY!

Maybe being more civil and focusing more on the arguments and the debate would work better than this.

xDD
Never fart near dog
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 1:02:26 AM
At 9/21/2014 5:01:02 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 9/21/2014 2:06:22 PM, neutral wrote:

And in what way do these two names constitute a lie?

One of the things liars tend to do when they attempt an obvious lie, is to be extremely vague in their accusations. But maybe that's just a coincidence. But if you want to allege that I've lied, and you're asked to give an example... do so, or admit that you're the one lying.

Right, you read Lee Strobel - lie number one - nbut came away thinking there was no evidence whatsoever ... lie number two.

Obviously, extremists such as yourself don't see it as lies ... we call THAT rationalization.

Amazing how all you extremists can do is get engaged in petty charcter issues ... of which you are clearly on teh wrong side of, but the scorched earth denial should bloke that.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 1:13:05 AM
At 9/21/2014 5:26:31 PM, annanicole wrote:

And the world's worst, I have come to see, are the so-called Baptists. About the only complimentary thing I can say about them is that they are usually kept so ignorant that they never have to face their own contradictions.

I've actually read a lot and listened to them speak. Say what you want about the Westboro Baptist Church, they are pretty consistent about their crazy beliefs. Although there would have been a contradiction had Fred Phelps not been kicked out of the church before he died.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 2:52:29 AM
At 9/22/2014 1:13:05 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 9/21/2014 5:26:31 PM, annanicole wrote:

And the world's worst, I have come to see, are the so-called Baptists. About the only complimentary thing I can say about them is that they are usually kept so ignorant that they never have to face their own contradictions.

I've actually read a lot and listened to them speak. Say what you want about the Westboro Baptist Church, they are pretty consistent about their crazy beliefs. Although there would have been a contradiction had Fred Phelps not been kicked out of the church before he died.

I never said that Baptists weren't consistently wrong. I said that by and large they, as a group, are kept in ignorance (or keep themselves in ignorance) so much that they can't even recognize their own contradictions.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 2:57:56 AM
At 9/22/2014 1:02:26 AM, neutral wrote:
........................... we call THAT rationalization.

You use this type of phraseology a lot.

Who do you claim is WE?
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 3:01:17 AM
At 9/22/2014 2:52:29 AM, annanicole wrote:

I never said that Baptists weren't consistently wrong. I said that by and large they, as a group, are kept in ignorance (or keep themselves in ignorance) so much that they can't even recognize their own contradictions.

But that's what I meant Anna, the WBC is ideologically consistent. They don't really contradict themselves., as far as I know.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 3:03:41 AM

My feelings are hurt.
And you have every right to be RR.
You've batted him around at least as well and in my case better as any of us.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 5:31:02 AM
At 9/22/2014 3:01:17 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

But that's what I meant Anna, the WBC is ideologically consistent. They don't really contradict themselves., as far as I know.

Love it ... an aextremist atheist can find no logical inconsistencies with an extremist Christian group, but every main stream Christian group has many ...

ESN - eat your heart out!
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 5:32:40 AM
At 9/22/2014 3:03:41 AM, bulproof wrote:

My feelings are hurt.
And you have every right to be RR.
You've batted him around at least as well and in my case better as any of us.

YEAH! More ESN! Anyone who disagrees with us loses because we say so! Even though neither he nor you can explain why the philosophical burden of proof supports your position, when it clearly does not as sighted (and bully boy has no idea WTF I am even talking about!)

YEAH ESN! Bias and personal animus to the front! ATTACK!!!!
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 5:44:00 AM
At 9/22/2014 2:57:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/22/2014 1:02:26 AM, neutral wrote:
........................... we call THAT rationalization.

You use this type of phraseology a lot.

Who do you claim is WE?

Sane people. Its no wonder YOU don't recognize that.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 6:19:58 AM
At 9/22/2014 5:31:02 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/22/2014 3:01:17 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

Love it ... an aextremist atheist can find no logical inconsistencies with an extremist Christian group, but every main stream Christian group has many ...

ESN - eat your heart out!

I wasn't talking to you sh!t heel. All religion has the contradiction of God. They all have logical inconsistencies, I was was talking about doctrinal consistency. That if for the sake of argument we believe that the Bible is the word of God the WBC seems to be following it closer than any other religion. You'd especially would be damned to hell, even by laxer standards. Even lifemeansgodisgood thinks you're a joke.

You can't function without straw mans can you? Hell you can't even read a simple gallop poll you illiterate fuk.