Total Posts:223|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

God and Satan

bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 9:46:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
In another thread this "conversation" took place.
At 9/22/2014 6:41:40 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/21/2014 11:48:51 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/21/2014 3:37:27 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
God's strategy worked perfectly of many hundreds of years, until Satan was cast down to the vicinity of the earth, having great anger, knowing he has but a short period of time".

Where was satan before he got "cast down"?

Satan had free reign to spend as much time as he liked in heaven taunting God and the other faithful Angles, as Job 1:6 and 2:1 show.

Apparently God, in his usual organised way, held regular meetings with his Angels presumably to give them their tasks for however long ahead it was between meetings. Satan liked to go and disrupt them as much as possible.

When he was finally evicted from heaven and not allowed back again, he has been able to concentrate solely on humans in his anger, hence the signs I keep trying to get people like you to recognise, the otherwise completely inexplicable amazingly rapid advance in human "progress".

I would have thought that the passage in Revelation 12 would have made that clear enough, it certainly does for me.

I still find it hard to understand why so many, who claim to be conversant with scripture, cannot see what is obvious. To me that simply proves what scripture says about Satan "blinding the minds of the unbelievers".

Now can anyone confirm these events or can anyone provide scriptural support for these events.

I asked mad for such and he just called me a troll and ran away.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 10:14:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/22/2014 9:46:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
In another thread this "conversation" took place.
At 9/22/2014 6:41:40 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/21/2014 11:48:51 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/21/2014 3:37:27 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
God's strategy worked perfectly of many hundreds of years, until Satan was cast down to the vicinity of the earth, having great anger, knowing he has but a short period of time".

Where was satan before he got "cast down"?

Satan had free reign to spend as much time as he liked in heaven taunting God and the other faithful Angles, as Job 1:6 and 2:1 show.

Apparently God, in his usual organised way, held regular meetings with his Angels presumably to give them their tasks for however long ahead it was between meetings. Satan liked to go and disrupt them as much as possible.

When he was finally evicted from heaven and not allowed back again, he has been able to concentrate solely on humans in his anger, hence the signs I keep trying to get people like you to recognise, the otherwise completely inexplicable amazingly rapid advance in human "progress".

I would have thought that the passage in Revelation 12 would have made that clear enough, it certainly does for me.

I still find it hard to understand why so many, who claim to be conversant with scripture, cannot see what is obvious. To me that simply proves what scripture says about Satan "blinding the minds of the unbelievers".

Now can anyone confirm these events or can anyone provide scriptural support for these events.

I asked mad for such and he just called me a troll and ran away.

Satan is a symbolic term like Devil, Lucifer, Wicked One, Flesh, Antichrist, False Prophet, the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, etc. Satan is the name of the visible world that we experience and will be destroyed soon so we can wake up in a New Heaven and Earth that won't deceive man from knowing who God is or who we are in Him as His thoughts. We will all know that life is but a dream in the next age.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 1:09:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Still no response? I want to know what happened in heaven actually happened? Is that so hard? You all talk to god, surely you can ask him or at least produce his words that confirm these events as described by "his word"? You know "the bible"?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
ben_jamin23
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 7:43:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
OP, thanks for posting, I have been pondering this subject more seriously over the past several months and feel privileged to be able to contribute to this thread.

Allow me to begin my reply by stating I do not follow any religion, cult, spiritual organizations, atheist groups, gurus, darwinist/evolutionist/big bang theory fanatics. I am not a credentialed scientist or physicist, I do try to educate myself and admittely find all of sciences fascinating...but I do not necessarily agree that science/physics is anathema to theology/spiritually. same with theological documents, I love reading about everything...but I dont consider any scripture more true than others.
My beliefs, theories and opinions are no more, but also no less credible than anyone else's. Please accept my apology if I offend anyone in any way.

My mother is a German Native, raised and still somewhat Catholic leaning and all in all 'conservative' minded..more or less and father is 'black' American, Protestant/evangelical, and more 'liberal'.
Fortunately for me, they decided not to baptize/indoctrinate/sway me towards their way of thinking, at least for the most part:) They reasoned, quite correctly, that in due time, I alone could and would decide which path is the 'right' one for me. I am forever thankful to them for that since I hold true the notion that outside influence affects us mostly unfavorably. Knowledge, truth, wisdom and faith, if you believe in that concept can only be found within.

Anywho back on topic, I agree with you that canonized scripture, (aka old/new testament,koran, bible, torah) indeed does not mention hardly anything about those events yall debated, leaving us to speculate. At best, there are some vague verses, which could be and in fact are interpreted and contextualized in so many different ways, it is nearly impossible to reach a consesus. Ever wonder why there are so many artificial division within each major religion, each denomination claiming final authority on what is 'truth'.
Outside influences, even if propagated with seemingly honest intentions, perceived by an individual as good or positive, ultimately deterioate the capacity for critical/creative thinking as well as diminishes ability to communicate logically and behave rationally. This makes civilized and intelligent debating effectively non existent and more often than not ends in ridicule, personal attacks, and name calling..hell even wars have been waged in 'the name of God' killing innocent people, women, children, indiscriminately.
However, even though I do not associate with or promote any mainstream or other belief construct or their 'infallible holy scriptures' I refuse to completely dismiss them entirely. I believe in a higher power, God, Allah, Yahweh, Prime Creator, or whatever label people have given assigned to he/she/it, I just call it Infinity, because God/infinity cannot be conceptualized, measured, understood, let alone perceived through our apparent senses. Same with the 'angels' and 'fallen ones'. But I dont trust religious leaders claim that they know best and.dont agree how they give human traits to an infinite being.
If you're interested, I kinda have a theory on what might have transpired, assuming 'something' in heaven or whatever that mysterious place is called. I generally feel most so called believers rely heavily on 'church-mosque-synagogue' doctrine and their 'leader's' arrogant, absurd and distorted interpretation of 'Gods Word'. Fear is their primary tool to guilt people into converting.
On one hand they claim God is infinitely loving, caring, compassionate, merciful, forgiving etc. On the other hand they preach that God is to be feared, throws tantrums when her creations are deceived into disobeying her, dishing out the most inconceivable punishment such as eternal banishment from heaven (angels) and Eden (humans). The religious leaders claim we have free will, but that free will comes with heavy restrictions...if free will is used in a manner that displeases the being they call god in holy books (like disobeying, disagreeing, rebelling, so called sinning). Basically they claim the creator gave us free well but we cant really use it! Kinda like you can have your cake, but you cannot eat it...which is a human concept, ha! And they also want us to believe that everything is 'predestined' and this being they describe already knows everything before it happens, yet still dishes out severe punishments, sometimes eternal damnation! The biggest issue I have with abrahamic faiths is they proclaim themselves to be special. The only way we can 'reconcile' with god is by following their rules, which are but man concepts designed to keep us in a state of perpetual fear.

Again great post, look forward to more opinions:)
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 8:46:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If you really want the answer, it's easy enough to find. Just go to a good Bible teaching website. Do a web search on "The Fall of Satan" or "when was Satan cast down". You ask the questions here because you really don't want the answer. It's very easy to study this subject by simple web searches, and it is easy enough to understand what the Bible teaches on this subject.

I could answer you, but your history has been to reject every answer you are given if it points to Jesus Christ as the only Saviour and your only hope of being delivered from eternal death into eternal life. Not only do you reject every answer you are given, you throw out many ridulculous questions such as the single question you based this forum on, and you find ways to reject, twist, mock, insult, and spit on every person who tries to answer you....and you ignore all logic referring to God's right to rule over you.

If you really want an answer, go do a little research yourself. Satan hates you and the only way He can strike back at God, for not being allowed to exult himself to claim God's glory as his own, is to keep you blind and in rebellion against God so he can see you, who God loves, destroyed in Hell with him. If you won't seek God, you won't find Him, and He will not hear you after you finalize your death and are cast away from life the same as Satan will be forever cast down and away into the fire of Hell.

Go do the research. You can find the answer to your forum question easily in the Bible, especially with a simple and brief websearch.
LostintheEcho1498
Posts: 234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 3:49:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/22/2014 9:46:23 PM, bulproof wrote:
In another thread this "conversation" took place.
At 9/22/2014 6:41:40 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/21/2014 11:48:51 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/21/2014 3:37:27 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
God's strategy worked perfectly of many hundreds of years, until Satan was cast down to the vicinity of the earth, having great anger, knowing he has but a short period of time".

Where was satan before he got "cast down"?

Satan had free reign to spend as much time as he liked in heaven taunting God and the other faithful Angles, as Job 1:6 and 2:1 show.

Apparently God, in his usual organised way, held regular meetings with his Angels presumably to give them their tasks for however long ahead it was between meetings. Satan liked to go and disrupt them as much as possible.

When he was finally evicted from heaven and not allowed back again, he has been able to concentrate solely on humans in his anger, hence the signs I keep trying to get people like you to recognise, the otherwise completely inexplicable amazingly rapid advance in human "progress".

I would have thought that the passage in Revelation 12 would have made that clear enough, it certainly does for me.

I still find it hard to understand why so many, who claim to be conversant with scripture, cannot see what is obvious. To me that simply proves what scripture says about Satan "blinding the minds of the unbelievers".

Now can anyone confirm these events or can anyone provide scriptural support for these events.

I asked mad for such and he just called me a troll and ran away.

"Apparently God, in his usual organised way, held regular meetings with his Angels presumably to give them their tasks for however long ahead it was between meetings. Satan liked to go and disrupt them as much as possible."

No clue where anyone got that idea. Never read anything that says that.

"Satan had free reign to spend as much time as he liked in heaven taunting God and the other faithful Angles, as Job 1:6 and 2:1 show.

Not so sure about this either. Just because Satan and God could talk to each other does not mean he was in heaven. We do know that no unclean thing can enter heaven so how would Satan of all creatures get in?

"God's strategy worked perfectly of many hundreds of years, until Satan was cast down to the vicinity of the earth, having great anger, knowing he has but a short period of time"."

This whole grouping of posts seems to have been taken very specifically. I find much opinion and little scripture. God's plan always works but I don't think God went into a rampage and said, "Get Out Of My House!!". Also, I really don't think God is on a timetable. If anything he has all the time in the universe. If this was meant to say Satan only has a small amount of time and he ran angrily then that is closer to the truth but not quite there. Satan is an eternal being, just as we are. Our bodies die but our spirits do not. Satan is simply trapped as a spirit, unable to gain a body. This is one of the biggest reasons he hates us but back on subject. Technically, yes, Satan only has a certain amount of time until he is cast into the bottomless pit and is forever in a free fall to oblivion but he will be falling forever so he isn't limited in that regard. Anyway, if you need me to back up anything I have said just point it out and I'll go hunting.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 5:51:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/24/2014 8:46:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
If you really want the answer, it's easy enough to find. Just go to a good Bible teaching website. Do a web search on "The Fall of Satan" or "when was Satan cast down". You ask the questions here because you really don't want the answer. It's very easy to study this subject by simple web searches, and it is easy enough to understand what the Bible teaches on this subject.

I could answer you, but your history has been to reject every answer you are given if it points to Jesus Christ as the only Saviour and your only hope of being delivered from eternal death into eternal life. Not only do you reject every answer you are given, you throw out many ridulculous questions such as the single question you based this forum on, and you find ways to reject, twist, mock, insult, and spit on every person who tries to answer you....and you ignore all logic referring to God's right to rule over you.

If you really want an answer, go do a little research yourself. Satan hates you and the only way He can strike back at God, for not being allowed to exult himself to claim God's glory as his own, is to keep you blind and in rebellion against God so he can see you, who God loves, destroyed in Hell with him. If you won't seek God, you won't find Him, and He will not hear you after you finalize your death and are cast away from life the same as Satan will be forever cast down and away into the fire of Hell.

Go do the research. You can find the answer to your forum question easily in the Bible, especially with a simple and brief websearch.

It's obvious that you can't find evidence to support these claims, otherwise you would have presented such.
Thanks for your contribution. As it is.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 6:26:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/24/2014 8:46:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
If you really want the answer, it's easy enough to find. Just go to a good Bible teaching website. Do a web search on "The Fall of Satan" or "when was Satan cast down". You ask the questions here because you really don't want the answer. It's very easy to study this subject by simple web searches, and it is easy enough to understand what the Bible teaches on this subject.
So using the YLT & Or EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT bibles, you show us your Satan ideology!

First you could tell us all what it is and then use those bibles to support your current assertion?

Start a New Thread by all means and do your utmost!

BTW: MCB was made a similar challenge and in his typical cowardly fashion, he ran for the hills dragging his BS ideology with him!
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 6:53:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/24/2014 7:43:04 PM, ben_jamin23 wrote:
OP, thanks for posting, I have been pondering this subject more seriously over the past several months and feel privileged to be able to contribute to this thread.

Allow me to begin my reply by stating I do not follow any religion, cult, spiritual organizations, atheist groups, gurus, darwinist/evolutionist/big bang theory fanatics. I am not a credentialed scientist or physicist, I do try to educate myself and admittely find all of sciences fascinating...but I do not necessarily agree that science/physics is anathema to theology/spiritually. same with theological documents, I love reading about everything...but I dont consider any scripture more true than others.
My beliefs, theories and opinions are no more, but also no less credible than anyone else's. Please accept my apology if I offend anyone in any way.

My mother is a German Native, raised and still somewhat Catholic leaning and all in all 'conservative' minded..more or less and father is 'black' American, Protestant/evangelical, and more 'liberal'.
Fortunately for me, they decided not to baptize/indoctrinate/sway me towards their way of thinking, at least for the most part:) They reasoned, quite correctly, that in due time, I alone could and would decide which path is the 'right' one for me. I am forever thankful to them for that since I hold true the notion that outside influence affects us mostly unfavorably. Knowledge, truth, wisdom and faith, if you believe in that concept can only be found within.

Anywho back on topic, I agree with you that canonized scripture, (aka old/new testament,koran, bible, torah) indeed does not mention hardly anything about those events yall debated, leaving us to speculate. At best, there are some vague verses, which could be and in fact are interpreted and contextualized in so many different ways, it is nearly impossible to reach a consesus. Ever wonder why there are so many artificial division within each major religion, each denomination claiming final authority on what is 'truth'.
Outside influences, even if propagated with seemingly honest intentions, perceived by an individual as good or positive, ultimately deterioate the capacity for critical/creative thinking as well as diminishes ability to communicate logically and behave rationally. This makes civilized and intelligent debating effectively non existent and more often than not ends in ridicule, personal attacks, and name calling..hell even wars have been waged in 'the name of God' killing innocent people, women, children, indiscriminately.
However, even though I do not associate with or promote any mainstream or other belief construct or their 'infallible holy scriptures' I refuse to completely dismiss them entirely. I believe in a higher power, God, Allah, Yahweh, Prime Creator, or whatever label people have given assigned to he/she/it, I just call it Infinity, because God/infinity cannot be conceptualized, measured, understood, let alone perceived through our apparent senses. Same with the 'angels' and 'fallen ones'. But I dont trust religious leaders claim that they know best and.dont agree how they give human traits to an infinite being.
If you're interested, I kinda have a theory on what might have transpired, assuming 'something' in heaven or whatever that mysterious place is called. I generally feel most so called believers rely heavily on 'church-mosque-synagogue' doctrine and their 'leader's' arrogant, absurd and distorted interpretation of 'Gods Word'. Fear is their primary tool to guilt people into converting.
On one hand they claim God is infinitely loving, caring, compassionate, merciful, forgiving etc. On the other hand they preach that God is to be feared, throws tantrums when her creations are deceived into disobeying her, dishing out the most inconceivable punishment such as eternal banishment from heaven (angels) and Eden (humans). The religious leaders claim we have free will, but that free will comes with heavy restrictions...if free will is used in a manner that displeases the being they call god in holy books (like disobeying, disagreeing, rebelling, so called sinning). Basically they claim the creator gave us free well but we cant really use it! Kinda like you can have your cake, but you cannot eat it...which is a human concept, ha! And they also want us to believe that everything is 'predestined' and this being they describe already knows everything before it happens, yet still dishes out severe punishments, sometimes eternal damnation! The biggest issue I have with abrahamic faiths is they proclaim themselves to be special. The only way we can 'reconcile' with god is by following their rules, which are but man concepts designed to keep us in a state of perpetual fear.


Again great post, look forward to more opinions:)

Have you read the Gospel According to Johh?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 7:38:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ok my composer friend. I'm going to tell you the truth. You probably won't like it, so brace yourself.
God is the Composer of composers. You are just a pile of wet clay compared to Him; wet clay full of lumps, rocks, contamination. Your compostions stink when you deny His right to rule over His compositions. You'll have to pardon me, or hate me, for telling you the truth. I'm sure you are a wonderful human being full of love and kindness and goodness. The problem is that next to God, you are only that piece of wet clay that has to be disposed of.

Composers like you tend to be lazy. Composers can pour themselves into their compositions becasue it is pleasurable, self-indulging, self-gratifying, self-exalting for the beauty of the things they create. But then you say you are interested in a topic that is easily researched by opening your Bible and doing a little websearch...the internet makes it soooo easy to find information these days. I spent long hours studying this topic on my own before the internet was invented, read hundreds of books and read the Bible many times over. Get your lazy tail off of your composer's seat and spend one hour researching this topic. You won't find the truth by sitting there saying it can't be found. Do you not care if you wake up in eternal torments of Hell? You sure are spending a lot of time trying to convince the world that Hell and it's eternal torment is not your destination. Are you convinced? If I were you, I would be doing the research to find the truth. You are funning out of time.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 4:58:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/25/2014 7:38:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Ok my composer friend. I'm going to tell you the truth. You probably won't like it, so brace yourself.
God is the Composer of composers.
If we use your hypothesis, then your god is the Creator of ALL evil. (Col. 1:16 confirms this)

At 9/25/2014 7:38:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
You are just a pile of wet clay compared to Him; wet clay full of lumps, rocks, contamination.
Incorrect according to your claim above!

I am morally superior in all ways to your god especially because your god Created all evil, but I didn't!

At 9/25/2014 7:38:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Your compostions stink when you deny His right to rule over His compositions.
Incorrect!

My compositions are beautiful and contain no evil, unlike your god that is full of evil and made it known & available to mankind. (Gen. 2:9) bible propaganda

At 9/25/2014 7:38:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
You'll have to pardon me, or hate me, for telling you the truth.
All you have told me so far is your empty assertions made primarily upon the BS propaganda others have contaminated your mind with from their imaginations & propaganda.

I don't hate you, I pity your gullibility & stupidity!

At 9/25/2014 7:38:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
I'm sure you are a wonderful human being full of love and kindness and goodness. : The problem is that next to God, you are only that piece of wet clay that has to be disposed of.
Incorrect as shown above, because my morals & integrity are vastly superior to the mythical god you assert without evidence.

At 9/25/2014 7:38:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Composers like you tend to be lazy.
Lazy about what?

I am a Composer, so prove I am lazy and in what ways you believe and can prove I am lazy?

At 9/25/2014 7:38:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Composers can pour themselves into their compositions becasue it is pleasurable, self-indulging, self-gratifying, self-exalting for the beauty of the things they create. But then you say you are interested in a topic that is easily researched by opening your Bible and doing a little websearch...the internet makes it soooo easy to find information these days. I spent long hours studying this topic on my own before the internet was invented, read hundreds of books and read the Bible many times over.
I gave you the challenge to sustain your Satanic ideology using the YLT & Or EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT but instead you drivel nonesense & make BS excuses for your cowardice & failure.

At 9/25/2014 7:38:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Get your lazy tail off of your composer's seat and spend one hour researching this topic. You won't find the truth by sitting there saying it can't be found. Do you not care if you wake up in eternal torments of Hell? You sure are spending a lot of time trying to convince the world that Hell and it's eternal torment is not your destination.
Incorrect again knave!

Hell is precisely the destination for us all because Hell = the Grave!

Even jebus went there (Hell) for 3 days & nights says your propaganda! -

For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. (Matt. 12:40) KJV Story book propaganda.

At 9/25/2014 7:38:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Are you convinced? If I were you, I would be doing the research to find the truth. You are funning out of time.
I have the Truth but sadly for clowns like you it decimates the BS you prefer to drivel instead.

So get off your lazy & cowardly Satanic preaching butt and prove your Satanic ideology using the YLT & Or E.D.

Your vindicated Mentor & benevolent Saviour moi!
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 4:58:24 AM, Composer wrote:
At 9/25/2014 7:38:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Ok my composer friend. I'm going to tell you the truth. You probably won't like it, so brace yourself.
God is the Composer of composers.
If we use your hypothesis, then your god is the Creator of ALL evil. (Col. 1:16 confirms this)

At 9/25/2014 7:38:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
You are just a pile of wet clay compared to Him; wet clay full of lumps, rocks, contamination.
Incorrect according to your claim above!

I am morally superior in all ways to your god especially because your god Created all evil, but I didn't!

At 9/25/2014 7:38:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Your compostions stink when you deny His right to rule over His compositions.
Incorrect!

My compositions are beautiful and contain no evil, unlike your god that is full of evil and made it known & available to mankind. (Gen. 2:9) bible propaganda

At 9/25/2014 7:38:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
You'll have to pardon me, or hate me, for telling you the truth.
All you have told me so far is your empty assertions made primarily upon the BS propaganda others have contaminated your mind with from their imaginations & propaganda.

I don't hate you, I pity your gullibility & stupidity!


At 9/25/2014 7:38:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
I'm sure you are a wonderful human being full of love and kindness and goodness. : The problem is that next to God, you are only that piece of wet clay that has to be disposed of.
Incorrect as shown above, because my morals & integrity are vastly superior to the mythical god you assert without evidence.

At 9/25/2014 7:38:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Composers like you tend to be lazy.
Lazy about what?

I am a Composer, so prove I am lazy and in what ways you believe and can prove I am lazy?

At 9/25/2014 7:38:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Composers can pour themselves into their compositions becasue it is pleasurable, self-indulging, self-gratifying, self-exalting for the beauty of the things they create. But then you say you are interested in a topic that is easily researched by opening your Bible and doing a little websearch...the internet makes it soooo easy to find information these days. I spent long hours studying this topic on my own before the internet was invented, read hundreds of books and read the Bible many times over.
I gave you the challenge to sustain your Satanic ideology using the YLT & Or EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT but instead you drivel nonesense & make BS excuses for your cowardice & failure.

At 9/25/2014 7:38:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Get your lazy tail off of your composer's seat and spend one hour researching this topic. You won't find the truth by sitting there saying it can't be found. Do you not care if you wake up in eternal torments of Hell? You sure are spending a lot of time trying to convince the world that Hell and it's eternal torment is not your destination.
Incorrect again knave!

Hell is precisely the destination for us all because Hell = the Grave!

Even jebus went there (Hell) for 3 days & nights says your propaganda! -

For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. (Matt. 12:40) KJV Story book propaganda.

At 9/25/2014 7:38:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Are you convinced? If I were you, I would be doing the research to find the truth. You are funning out of time.
I have the Truth but sadly for clowns like you it decimates the BS you prefer to drivel instead.

So get off your lazy & cowardly Satanic preaching butt and prove your Satanic ideology using the YLT & Or E.D.

Your vindicated Mentor & benevolent Saviour moi!

Actually, you rather fundamentally misread our theology.

The Creator of Evil is Satan. God did create Satan that is true, but he did not create evil - he created freewill. Satan then CHOSE to be evil.

'Evil' is not something you build - is the consequences of Choices, and the error in your thinking is that the creation process rests with God ... rather than you and your choices.

Evil is a consequence of the choice you make, its not something God thrust upon you.

Bernie Madoff was created by God. Bernie Madoff's choices were his own. That is freewill. Mother Theresa was ALSO created by God, her choices were her own. That is freewill.

The creation of 'Good' and 'Evil' rest with us, not God. Gd simply points the way to 'Good' the adversary to 'bad'.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 7:10:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
Actually, you rather fundamentally misread our theology.
Incorrect from what you posted so far!

At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
The Creator of Evil is Satan.
Col. 1:16 states your evil god created evil so Satan (in those story books that use that Hebrew Term) prove that Satan = your god!

There are even other biblical quotes that prove that!

At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
God did create Satan that is true,
Nope! your god IS satan!

The YLT & E.D. make NO mention of the term Satan, that's why I asked you to prove your silly ideology using them. You can't and didn't even try because you are a fraud!

At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
but he did not create evil -
Col. 1:16 refutes you still!

At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
he created freewill.
IF there is a Freewill, then why do YOU freely choose to remain a malignant Sinner?

At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
Satan then CHOSE to be evil.
1. The YLT & E.D make NO mention of the Hebrew Term satan in their entire narratives!

2. I agree your god CHOSE to Create evil (Col. 1:16)

At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
'Evil' is not something you build - is the consequences of Choices, and the error in your thinking is that the creation process rests with God ... rather than you and your choices.
Your malignant sinning proves you have NO freewill unless of course you are a bigger fool than you let on so far and freely chooses to keep sinning in disobedience to 1 John 3:6!

So far your posts and sinful disobedience only proved that you are an agent of your Devil according to your own propaganda (1 John 3:8)

Also according to your own propaganda, it is malignant sinners like YOU that have perpetuated the evil your god introduced!

Compared to YOU & your supposed god, I am morally superior in all matters!

At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
The creation of 'Good' and 'Evil' rest with us, not God.
Col. 1:16 still disagrees with you!
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 7:54:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 7:10:56 AM, Composer wrote:
At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
Actually, you rather fundamentally misread our theology.
Incorrect from what you posted so far!

At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
The Creator of Evil is Satan.
Col. 1:16 states your evil god created evil so Satan (in those story books that use that Hebrew Term) prove that Satan = your god!

There are even other biblical quotes that prove that!

At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
God did create Satan that is true,
Nope! your god IS satan!

The YLT & E.D. make NO mention of the term Satan, that's why I asked you to prove your silly ideology using them. You can't and didn't even try because you are a fraud!

At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
but he did not create evil -
Col. 1:16 refutes you still!

At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
he created freewill.
IF there is a Freewill, then why do YOU freely choose to remain a malignant Sinner?


At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
Satan then CHOSE to be evil.
1. The YLT & E.D make NO mention of the Hebrew Term satan in their entire narratives!

2. I agree your god CHOSE to Create evil (Col. 1:16)


At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
'Evil' is not something you build - is the consequences of Choices, and the error in your thinking is that the creation process rests with God ... rather than you and your choices.
Your malignant sinning proves you have NO freewill unless of course you are a bigger fool than you let on so far and freely chooses to keep sinning in disobedience to 1 John 3:6!

So far your posts and sinful disobedience only proved that you are an agent of your Devil according to your own propaganda (1 John 3:8)

Also according to your own propaganda, it is malignant sinners like YOU that have perpetuated the evil your god introduced!

Compared to YOU & your supposed god, I am morally superior in all matters!


At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
The creation of 'Good' and 'Evil' rest with us, not God.
Col. 1:16 still disagrees with you!

Well, thanks for the 'response'. Do appreciate the deliberate distortion of our theology, and the utter intrasigence in rejecting reasonable sounding theology ... I am sure that the atheist interpretation is correct - especially based on this ... 'response'.
stubs
Posts: 1,887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 8:16:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I think the reason you are having a hard time getting an answer is because I don't think the text is clear and I don't think it really intends to be. People who claim Satan fell from heaven will use verses like Isaiah 14:12-14. I, however, do not really hold to this view. The Hebrew word for Satan really just means adversary. This term gets applied to multiple things and it is not seen as a specific person.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 9:45:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 8:16:50 AM, stubs wrote:
I think the reason you are having a hard time getting an answer is because I don't think the text is clear and I don't think it really intends to be. People who claim Satan fell from heaven will use verses like Isaiah 14:12-14. I, however, do not really hold to this view. The Hebrew word for Satan really just means adversary. This term gets applied to multiple things and it is not seen as a specific person.
Christianity! It's a constantly moving target. 38,000+ denominations and 2.2 billion different interpretations of the same book.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 3:45:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 9:45:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
Christianity! It's a constantly moving target. 38,000+ denominations and 2.2 billion different interpretations of the same book.

Funny thing, it"s an honest thing to look to God, or what one might believe God is or is like, from where they are, seeing that where they are, is where they have to look from. Just like anything else that more then one person is looking at. Its even proven with more then one witness to a crime.
But those who don"t even look, or don"t see at all, weren"t there when it happened, are the idiots that are going to tell you what you should be seeing, or what happened.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 6:10:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 3:45:49 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 9/26/2014 9:45:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
Christianity! It's a constantly moving target. 38,000+ denominations and 2.2 billion different interpretations of the same book.

Funny thing, it"s an honest thing to look to God, or what one might believe God is or is like, from where they are, seeing that where they are, is where they have to look from. Just like anything else that more then one person is looking at. Its even proven with more then one witness to a crime.
But those who don"t even look, or don"t see at all, weren"t there when it happened, are the idiots that are going to tell you what you should be seeing, or what happened.

I'm sure there is a lovely christian forum somewhere that only requires sermons, perhaps you could try that.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 7:53:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 7:10:56 AM, Composer wrote:
At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
Actually, you rather fundamentally misread our theology.
Incorrect from what you posted so far!

At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
The Creator of Evil is Satan.
Col. 1:16 states your evil god created evil so Satan (in those story books that use that Hebrew Term) prove that Satan = your god!

There are even other biblical quotes that prove that!

At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
God did create Satan that is true,
Nope! your god IS satan!

The YLT & E.D. make NO mention of the term Satan, that's why I asked you to prove your silly ideology using them. You can't and didn't even try because you are a fraud!

At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
but he did not create evil -
Col. 1:16 refutes you still!

At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
he created freewill.
IF there is a Freewill, then why do YOU freely choose to remain a malignant Sinner?


At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
Satan then CHOSE to be evil.
1. The YLT & E.D make NO mention of the Hebrew Term satan in their entire narratives!

2. I agree your god CHOSE to Create evil (Col. 1:16)


At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
'Evil' is not something you build - is the consequences of Choices, and the error in your thinking is that the creation process rests with God ... rather than you and your choices.
Your malignant sinning proves you have NO freewill unless of course you are a bigger fool than you let on so far and freely chooses to keep sinning in disobedience to 1 John 3:6!

So far your posts and sinful disobedience only proved that you are an agent of your Devil according to your own propaganda (1 John 3:8)

Also according to your own propaganda, it is malignant sinners like YOU that have perpetuated the evil your god introduced!

Compared to YOU & your supposed god, I am morally superior in all matters!


At 9/26/2014 5:19:14 AM, neutral wrote:
The creation of 'Good' and 'Evil' rest with us, not God.
Col. 1:16 still disagrees with you!

At 9/26/2014 7:54:56 AM, neutral wrote:
Well, thanks for the 'response'. Do appreciate the deliberate distortion of our theology, and the utter intrasigence in rejecting reasonable sounding theology ... I am sure that the atheist interpretation is correct - especially based on this ... 'response'.
It is your theology that is distorted because I proved using your own propaganda, that what you ' claim ' is 100% BS!

Now try & refute it legitimately or admit defeat!
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 8:06:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 7:59:37 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Your heart is full of evil. Who are you trying to fool?
Is this a direct quote from your god or is it your meaningless judgment?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 8:07:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Mormon's believe Jesus is Satan's brother or something weird like that. Mormons believe a guy went out in the desert and God some gold tablets from God, and then they disappeared after they were shown to the founding menmbers, the twelve witnesses of the magical golden tablets. All of those "witnesses" had records and theives and con arttists, and later had to be thrown out the Momon church because of their continuiing frauds and thefts. But somehow people still believe their story and the Momon leaders remained in power among their willing followers. The weird things they believe and the weird rituals they go through in confirmation of their committment to mormonism will make your skin crawl if you have any moral decency.

Of course, a die-hard mormon will deny all of this......except for the part about the golden tablets. They will admit the tablets are nowhere to be found.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 8:20:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 8:07:19 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Mormon's believe Jesus is Satan's brother or something weird like that. Mormons believe a guy went out in the desert and God some gold tablets from God, and then they disappeared after they were shown to the founding menmbers, the twelve witnesses of the magical golden tablets. All of those "witnesses" had records and theives and con arttists, and later had to be thrown out the Momon church because of their continuiing frauds and thefts. But somehow people still believe their story and the Momon leaders remained in power among their willing followers. The weird things they believe and the weird rituals they go through in confirmation of their committment to mormonism will make your skin crawl if you have any moral decency.


Of course, a die-hard mormon will deny all of this......except for the part about the golden tablets. They will admit the tablets are nowhere to be found.

I went to look at your profile which doesn't state what Cult you claim allegience too?

I noticed the following taken from one of your recent debates -

He still gave His Son to die in your place. As the Son of God, Jesus is God (if a man has a son, that son is human, God's Son is God) He proved God's love for you in dying in your place. You are the one who deserves to die (the same as me and everybody else) but God Himself took your death so that He can be satisfied that the death you owe for your s...
Deut. 24:16 & Ezek. 18:20 totally refute your claim!

You are welcome to start a New Thread regarding your BS claim, rather than a Debate which is limited in scope and I'll give you another ideological thrashing there!
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 8:33:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
You are a spiteful cuss, aren't you? My dog is morally superior to you....to me also. We are both guilty before God, and we both deservet to burn in Hell. Dog's are only being dogs. You talk like the devil boasting of your beauty and moral superiority, and accusing God of being inferior to you. Do you know where you are going? I do.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 9:23:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 8:33:13 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
You are a spiteful cuss, aren't you? My dog is morally superior to you....to me also. We are both guilty before God, and we both deservet to burn in Hell. Dog's are only being dogs. You talk like the devil boasting of your beauty and moral superiority, and accusing God of being inferior to you. Do you know where you are going? I do.

I accept your capitulation!
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 9:59:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I decline your challenge because it is not worth my time. You have said enough for me to know you are on your way to Hell. You don't seem to care about that, so why should I entertain your arguments against God? You have nothing new, it's old sfuff and I'm not interested of beign dragged through it again. People like you do not listen to reason. All you do is try to say God is evil and you are morally superoiur to God. It's dumb stuff to me, and you think you are smart with it. It gets boring....over and over and over, same old arguements from atheists and the same old hard headedness that they will not accept any explanation of their misuderstandings and accustiations against God.
You don't fool me. You are only flattering and fooling yourself. Sorry. Are you deaf?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 10:08:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 8:06:03 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/26/2014 7:59:37 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Your heart is full of evil. Who are you trying to fool?
Is this a direct quote from your god or is it your meaningless judgment?

you left out the third option......or is it the truth? Again, who are you trying to fool? God? Me? Yourself? I know you are a sinner. I don't know your favorite sin, though you sure seem to enjoy stroking your ego. and you sure seem to enjoy your obsession against God, trying to convince yourself that you are not evil enough to burn in Hell.

The truth is that you and me both are evil. We have both turned agaisnt God and both deserve to die and burn in Hell. That's God's Judgement, and it's meaningful. Why are you so obsessed with fighting against God? I know my sins are forgiven and I'm going to heaven. I know by your words that your heart is full of evil and you are turned against God. I know where you are going, and it's not heaven. You need to get saved from Hell before it's too late. Maybe it's already too late for you. Maybe you are so far gone you will never again hear God's loving call for you to get saved from Hell. I'm sorry.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 10:25:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 10:08:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 9/26/2014 8:06:03 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/26/2014 7:59:37 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Your heart is full of evil. Who are you trying to fool?
Is this a direct quote from your god or is it your meaningless judgment?

you left out the third option......or is it the truth? Again, who are you trying to fool? God? Me? Yourself? I know you are a sinner. I don't know your favorite sin, though you sure seem to enjoy stroking your ego. and you sure seem to enjoy your obsession against God, trying to convince yourself that you are not evil enough to burn in Hell.

The truth is that you and me both are evil. We have both turned agaisnt God and both deserve to die and burn in Hell. That's God's Judgement, and it's meaningful. Why are you so obsessed with fighting against God? I know my sins are forgiven and I'm going to heaven. I know by your words that your heart is full of evil and you are turned against God. I know where you are going, and it's not heaven. You need to get saved from Hell before it's too late. Maybe it's already too late for you. Maybe you are so far gone you will never again hear God's loving call for you to get saved from Hell. I'm sorry.

Here's the thing scaredy cat, if it's a choice between spending an eternity in hell or an eternity with the monster who created hell then I CHOOSE HELL.

Of course the monster his paradise and hell are all really silly myths.
So I don't concern myself with them.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 10:25:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/26/2014 9:59:06 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
I decline your challenge because it is not worth my time. You have said enough for me to know you are on your way to Hell. You don't seem to care about that, so why should I entertain your arguments against God? You have nothing new, it's old sfuff and I'm not interested of beign dragged through it again. People like you do not listen to reason. All you do is try to say God is evil and you are morally superoiur to God. It's dumb stuff to me, and you think you are smart with it. It gets boring....over and over and over, same old arguements from atheists and the same old hard headedness that they will not accept any explanation of their misuderstandings and accustiations against God.
You don't fool me. You are only flattering and fooling yourself. Sorry. Are you deaf?

You are defeated by your own propaganda e.g. Col. 1:16 that your god takes all the Credit for having Created absolutely everything, including therefore having Created Evil!

You don't even believe your own propaganda and instead cherry-pick what suits your psychosis!

I accept your capitulation!