jh1234lnew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 10:19:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/22/2014 10:11:43 PM, Beastt wrote:

(No caption necessary)

yOU ARE AN ATHEIST BULLY BOY! yOU MUST BE A MULTIACCOUNT OF bULPROOF!

aTHEISTS SAY THAT THE BURDEN OF PROOF LIES ON cHRISTIANS WHEN IT IS FALSE BECAUSE YOU ARE A BULLY BOY!

yEAH aTHEISM!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 10:26:17 PM

(No caption necessary)

+1
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
ThinkFirst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 10:29:28 PM

(No caption necessary)

Apologies if I sound a little jaded, but I really don't thing neutroll rates this high...
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 10:53:55 PM
At 9/22/2014 10:19:12 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:

aTHEISTS SAY THAT THE BURDEN OF PROOF LIES ON cHRISTIANS WHEN IT IS FALSE BECAUSE YOU ARE A BULLY BOY!

Christian "logic".

I'm not the one who convinced Neutral that a baseless string of insults devoid of rational points was valid debate. Take credit for your own.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 10:55:51 PM
At 9/22/2014 10:29:28 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:

(No caption necessary)

Apologies if I sound a little jaded, but I really don't thing neutroll rates this high...

You're absolutely wrong. Just ask him!
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 11:43:05 PM
I want to include this personal apology to Neutral because I have some ethical issues with creating a thread aimed at any individual, no matter how accurate the criticism might be. So for that I am sorry. I do feel however, that this illustrates part of the reason that there is so little productivity in attempts to debate with him. While all of us sometimes become angry, the most productive debate comes from the ability to focus on the issues, to the limit of one's patience.
ThinkFirst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 11:49:49 PM
At 9/22/2014 10:55:51 PM, Beastt wrote:

(No caption necessary)

Yes, I understand that, but I get so confused, trying to read his "English." The "writing" produced by his "Advanced Degree" just has me so intimidated that I get all flustered, and I don't know which way to turn, when he produces all these "points" and "evidence" that I never seem to be able to find. It's almost as though his "evidence" is encoded in all that loving, christian positivity that he exudes, with every kind-hearted word... I nearly come to tears every time he "rebukes" me, in the name of his ever-loving messiah. I get so overwhelmed by all of his superior knowledge that my heart gets all aflutter and I can't seem to make heads or tails of his divinely-inspired wisdom. I wish I was more meek and humble, like neutroll, but I just can't seem to break the cycle of my inferior "troll" mindset, and I just end up sputtering out all kinds of nonsense that he so easily counters with that big ol' brain of his. His vastly superior vocabulary is displayed with such awesome command of the language. He's always so perfectly expressed, with impeccable punctuation and grammatical structure that I feel weak in the knees, just thinking about having to face his supremely honed debating style.

No, I think I would rather not ask him, for fear of having me make me look like a fool, as he has done so many times, in the past...
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2014 11:53:52 PM
At 9/22/2014 11:49:49 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:

(No caption necessary)

Yes, I understand that, but I get so confused, trying to read his "English." The "writing" produced by his "Advanced Degree" just has me so intimidated that I get all flustered, and I don't know which way to turn, when he produces all these "points" and "evidence" that I never seem to be able to find. It's almost as though his "evidence" is encoded in all that loving, christian positivity that he exudes, with every kind-hearted word... I nearly come to tears every time he "rebukes" me, in the name of his ever-loving messiah. I get so overwhelmed by all of his superior knowledge that my heart gets all aflutter and I can't seem to make heads or tails of his divinely-inspired wisdom. I wish I was more meek and humble, like neutroll, but I just can't seem to break the cycle of my inferior "troll" mindset, and I just end up sputtering out all kinds of nonsense that he so easily counters with that big ol' brain of his. His vastly superior vocabulary is displayed with such awesome command of the language. He's always so perfectly expressed, with impeccable punctuation and grammatical structure that I feel weak in the knees, just thinking about having to face his supremely honed debating style.

No, I think I would rather not ask him, for fear of having me make me look like a fool, as he has done so many times, in the past...

ROFL green sock.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
ThinkFirst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2014 12:58:32 AM
At 9/22/2014 11:53:52 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/22/2014 11:49:49 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:

(No caption necessary)

ROFL green sock.

Yes, of course. He never gets anything wrong, or recycles any insults... He's just such a comedic and theological genius...
-----

-- Robert A Heinlein