Did you research about Islam?

ozercaliskaner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 9:23:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Dear Friends,

Almost all of people want to be a good person and there are ethical things and behaviours that accepted by all over the world.

Most of the people knows Muslims as barbarian and killing each other but we can not judge the whole religion and its believers like the same. I recommend you to make research about Islam.

Also I recommend you to watch some videos for having and idea about Islam and its ethic. You can have some idea by watching videos about sentences from Quran and their explanations. Please watch on youtube "nouman ali khan juz 1" to "nouman ali khan juz 30" to have some information about Islamic ethic.

And the most importent thing is the Quran does not deny the other prophets/messengers like Jesus or the other books.

I wish the people like most of them who does not know anything learn about more and become Muslims, and be very happy in the Judgement day.

Best Regards,
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 9:38:44 AM
At 9/25/2014 9:23:10 AM, ozercaliskaner wrote:
Dear Friends,

Well, I guess the saying goes, "Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet."

Almost all of people want to be a good person and there are ethical things and behaviours that accepted by all over the world.

Okay.

Most of the people knows Muslims as barbarian and killing each other but we can not judge the whole religion and its believers like the same. I recommend you to make research about Islam.

I have read the Qur'an. It is kinda messed up. Not all people of a group are the same, but when dealing with a religion, looking at the "holy" book helps understand them.

Also I recommend you to watch some videos for having and idea about Islam and its ethic. You can have some idea by watching videos about sentences from Quran and their explanations. Please watch on youtube "nouman ali khan juz 1" to "nouman ali khan juz 30" to have some information about Islamic ethic.

I think that it is also a good idea to check out the Skeptics Annotated Qur'an. It has not been published, but you can find it online here:
http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com...

And the most importent thing is the Quran does not deny the other prophets/messengers like Jesus or the other books.

It just makes up others.

I wish the people like most of them who does not know anything learn about more and become Muslims, and be very happy in the Judgement day.

I hope people will learn science, history, logic, etc. and realize that atheism is the logical position.

Best Regards,
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Demetriuscapone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 3:23:53 PM
The quran is the most mediocre, written book in history. It is not necessarily as morally appaling like the old testament, but in combination with the hadith it clearly produce more murderous lunatics than all other religions combined.

I am not a muslim because it's actually less likely to be true than judeochristianity, since it is judeochristianity + a bunch of arabic, cultural nonsense from the bronze age.

I suggest you actually do some real research in the fields of physics and biology and it will become completely obvious that our world's and universe origin is completely incompatable with the god of islam.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 4:13:18 PM
At 9/25/2014 9:38:44 AM, SNP1 wrote:
I think that it is also a good idea to check out the Skeptics Annotated Qur'an. It has not been published, but you can find it online here:
http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com...
What a wonderful site for Islamic research. I'll recommend it to Harvard.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 4:56:19 AM
I think what's important here is to realize that Muhammad's religion is fit only for people who don't want to think and want a Script somebody's written to tell them what to do. In other words, these Abrahamic Scripts are out of date for anyone who wants to really think for themselves. Which is not most people, unfortunately, so these ancient Scripts continue to live on and on causing their mayhem to social values and to communities forced to deal with masses of unthinking Script led murderous maniacs.

You'd think human beings would learn something about these Scripts and how they really mess up the world by creating false divisions among peoples. "Spiritual, not religious" is what is needed by both God and humanity now. Forget Muhammad's Islam. It's only for dumb people who want to remain dumbed down so they don't have to think deeply about anything. Muhammad's done it for them. They only have to BELONG to the GROUP MIND.

Group mind = social violence historically when Group Mind attains political power. The only authentic spiritual relationship between individual and God is one to One. Any human intercessors are false to the individual's unique relationship with God. Human intercessors can be used as guides but not as authorities above God and that's what they all want to be, above God. Moses, Paul, Muhammad, all of them wanting their ideologies placed above God's personal relationship with you. You don't need them and they get in the way as all idols do to seeing the truth. Grow up spiritually and boot out the phonies leading you by the nose instead of guiding you with wisdom and compassion.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 8:08:23 AM
At 9/26/2014 4:56:19 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
I think what's important here is to realize that Muhammad's religion is fit only for people who don't want to think and want a Script somebody's written to tell them what to do. In other words, these Abrahamic Scripts are out of date for anyone who wants to really think for themselves. Which is not most people, unfortunately, so these ancient Scripts continue to live on and on causing their mayhem to social values and to communities forced to deal with masses of unthinking Script led murderous maniacs.

You'd think human beings would learn something about these Scripts and how they really mess up the world by creating false divisions among peoples. "Spiritual, not religious" is what is needed by both God and humanity now. Forget Muhammad's Islam. It's only for dumb people who want to remain dumbed down so they don't have to think deeply about anything. Muhammad's done it for them. They only have to BELONG to the GROUP MIND.

Group mind = social violence historically when Group Mind attains political power. The only authentic spiritual relationship between individual and God is one to One. Any human intercessors are false to the individual's unique relationship with God. Human intercessors can be used as guides but not as authorities above God and that's what they all want to be, above God. Moses, Paul, Muhammad, all of them wanting their ideologies placed above God's personal relationship with you. You don't need them and they get in the way as all idols do to seeing the truth. Grow up spiritually and boot out the phonies leading you by the nose instead of guiding you with wisdom and compassion.

So it makes people not think? Kinda like Christian fundamentalism.
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 12:34:10 PM
At 9/26/2014 4:56:19 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

God. Moses, Paul, Muhammad, *JESUS all of them wanting their ideologies placed above God's personal relationship with you. You don't need them and they get in the way as all idols do to seeing the truth.

*fixed