Jump to topic:

May God Bless You, for Christ's Sake

sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 12:42:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well, I've decided that, in order to use my time more wisely, I'm going to have to stop visiting this site.

If you have any concern for your soul, or for the souls of others, go to www.freegraceradio.com.

There, you will find the Gospel of Christ preached with boldness and clarity.

May the Lord use it for your good and his glory.

--SGR
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 12:52:49 PM
At 9/25/2014 12:42:02 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
Well, I've decided that, in order to use my time more wisely, I'm going to have to stop visiting this site.

If you have any concern for your soul, or for the souls of others, go to www.freegraceradio.com.

--SGR

Pay no attention to the men behind the curtain who created Jesus, pulled his strings, and stufffed words into his mouth.

What else is a loyal Christian to do? When faced with a group of people who are more interested in the truth than your ancient fallacy... when you find that you have no credible response for the validity of the arguments they produce...

... RUN!

Find a group who - like you - are purely willing to rinse all reason from their ears, stuff their heads in the sand and continue to swallow their brainwashing doctrine. You MUST do everything you can do to wash the truth from your ears and stuff them with cotton, peanut-butter and the programming of Christian fallacies.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 1:07:36 PM
At 9/25/2014 12:52:49 PM, Beastt wrote:

--SGR

Pay no attention to the men behind the curtain who created Jesus, pulled his strings, and stufffed words into his mouth.

What else is a loyal Christian to do? When faced with a group of people who are more interested in the truth than your ancient fallacy... when you find that you have no credible response for the validity of the arguments they produce...

... RUN!

Find a group who - like you - are purely willing to rinse all reason from their ears, stuff their heads in the sand and continue to swallow their brainwashing doctrine. You MUST do everything you can do to wash the truth from your ears and stuff them with cotton, peanut-butter and the programming of Christian fallacies.

I also going to run away! Eat rice! Just saying :D
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 1:16:37 PM

--SGR

If you believe the 'gosoel of jesus' is the truth why running away? And to convince you must struggle.. no struggle no gain. Throwing the pills and saying swallow it wouldnt work dude.
Never fart near dog