Challenge to DATCMOTO

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 11:16:25 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
HEAR YE! HEAR YE!

Be it known to all citizens, freemen, slaves, vagabonds and foreigners that upon this day the 29th day of March that Cerebral_Narcissist doth hereby invoke, invite, cajole, extol and challenge DATCMOTO to a debate. Tire as he does of seven months spent badgering the latter into some form of discussion, debate or simple defence of his views... only to be rebuffed, ignored, chided and rebuked with false, fraudulent defamatory charges of evasion! The topic may be of DATCMOTO's choosing, for I am almost beyond caring!
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
collegekitchen8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 11:46:14 AM
INB4 Bible verse from leviticus
: At 3/30/2010 12:57:51 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
: The universe is simple, It all makes sense given laws like gravity and stuff.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 2:55:10 AM
Grudgingly... but from I can tell he fails to understand what the debate is about or resorts to a childish tantrum. Like this rather pathetic vote bomb failure!
http://www.debate.org...
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 4:42:42 AM
At 3/29/2010 11:16:25 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
HEAR YE! HEAR YE!

Be it known to all citizens, freemen, slaves, vagabonds and foreigners that upon this day the 29th day of March that Cerebral_Narcissist doth hereby invoke, invite, cajole, extol and challenge DATCMOTO to a debate. Tire as he does of seven months spent badgering the latter into some form of discussion, debate or simple defence of his views... only to be rebuffed, ignored, chided and rebuked with false, fraudulent defamatory charges of evasion! The topic may be of DATCMOTO's choosing, for I am almost beyond caring!

ALL DDO PLEASE NOTE: This challenged was only issued AFTER I'd told him I do not have time for formal debates.

*awaits childish and ineffectual bleating about me being too cowardly etc etc*
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 4:49:55 AM
HEAR YE! HEAR YE!

Be it known to all citizens, freemen, slaves, vagabonds and foreigners that upon this day the 30th day of March that Cerebral_Narcissist doth hereby, in reaction to the pathetic measely evasive whinings of DATCMOTO does henceforth modify his challenge of the previous day and doth now invoke, invite, cajole, extol and challenge DATCMOTO to any sort of debate, argument, discussion, conversation, chat, exchange, whereby DATCMOTO may be expected to somehow, and for once defend his views. Tire as he does of seven months spent badgering the latter into some form of discussion, debate or simple defence of his views... only to be rebuffed, ignored, chided and rebuked with false, fraudulent defamatory charges of evasion! The topic may be of DATCMOTO's choosing, for I am almost beyond caring! As aside Cerebral_Narcissist would like the assembled citizens, freemen, slaves, vagabonds and foreigners to consider who is really being evasive?
Floid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2010 6:33:39 AM
ALL DDO PLEASE NOTE: This challenged was only issued AFTER I'd told him I do not have time for formal debates.

You have made almost 4,000 posts and by my observations you make dozens a day. It sounds like you have plenty of time for a formal debate in which you only have to make one response every day or two.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2010 3:32:27 AM
At 3/30/2010 6:33:39 AM, Floid wrote:

You have made almost 4,000 posts and by my observations you make dozens a day. It sounds like you have plenty of time for a formal debate in which you only have to make one response every day or two.

I don't have time, end of.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2010 5:19:00 AM
At 3/31/2010 3:32:27 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

So... you have posted on a message board... to say that you dont have time to post on a message board... okay...
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2010 6:52:59 AM

DACTMOTO, you clearly do have time, just dont use on the forums for about a week and use on a debate. Your signature says Jesus brought a sword, not peace. Well now is the time to pick up that sword and offically stand up for your faith.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 3:30:10 AM
At 3/31/2010 6:52:59 AM, Marauder wrote:

DACTMOTO, you clearly do have time, just dont use on the forums for about a week and use on a debate. Your signature says Jesus brought a sword, not peace. Well now is the time to pick up that sword and offically stand up for your faith.

end of.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 5:50:19 AM
At 4/6/2010 3:30:10 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

end of.

Cowardice is a sin DACT, I hope you know that.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 2:53:11 AM
At 4/6/2010 5:50:19 AM, Marauder wrote:
At 4/6/2010 3:30:10 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:

end of.

Cowardice is a sin DACT, I hope you know that.

of.
The Cross.. the Cross.