IM SO FVCKING ANGRY!!!aargg

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 4:40:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
AT RELIGIOUS PEOPLE!!!

I'm always known as the easy going guy that makes friends with anyone but right now I can't take it anymore!!

You people are INSANE!!!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 4:43:35 PM
I'm not here to throw any more fuel on the fire, but don't you think it's just a bit hypocritical that atheists attack religious people, but religious people can't even have simple debates with atheists? Hey, just saying...
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 4:47:02 PM
At 3/29/2010 4:43:35 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
I'm not here to throw any more fuel on the fire, but don't you think it's just a bit hypocritical that atheists attack religious people, but religious people can't even have simple debates with atheists? Hey, just saying...

In the other thread is the first time insulted anyone on this site. Most religious have consistantly proven to be incapable of having a rational discussion, I just exploded. Don't tell me that Atheists aren't attacked anyway.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 4:47:31 PM
At 3/29/2010 4:46:30 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
I'm not religous, Insert says I fail at being Catholic.

Don't worry, most of the world fails at being Catholic.
kfc
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 4:49:04 PM
I'm Mr.Friendly-don't take anything personally, but I feel like pounding someones face in right now. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 4:49:14 PM
At 3/29/2010 4:47:02 PM, FREEDO wrote:

In the other thread is the first time insulted anyone on this site. Most religious have consistantly proven to be incapable of having a rational discussion, I just exploded. Don't tell me that Atheists aren't attacked anyway.

Actually, you seem like one of the only ones that can't have a rational discussion on this site.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 4:50:11 PM

Of course atheists are attacked. I see it all the time. It doesn't come from me though. People can believe whatever they want. It's their choice. What I don't like though is when atheists or any kind of theists go to others attacking their beliefs or preaching. In other words, I'm in favour of secularism. Seems to work in places like Egypt.
True2GaGa
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 4:50:41 PM
At 3/29/2010 4:47:31 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/29/2010 4:46:30 PM, True2GaGa wrote:
I'm not religous, Insert says I fail at being Catholic.

Don't worry, most of the world fails at being Catholic.

Just listen to the bull-sh*t the Pope says and you'll be A-OK!
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 4:51:57 PM
FREEDO: "Abortion: Pro"

I wish the millions of killed unborn children (annually) could live for a few moments and see who supported their death.

Also, you don't think religious people are angry at people like you? We have a history of being suppressed, and still to this day, Muslims specifically are being attacked all over the world. This is the democracy that you keep boasting about. I don't mind democracy. I'm not one that wants to turn USA into an Islamic country. I want Islam's history and teachings to be preserved in where they came from, and that is Saudi Arabia and a few countries near it. Otherwise you can enjoy your freedom of speech, but if it angers you to hear other people's opinions, then ask me how I felt when the beloved Prophet was laughed at on cartoons. If you can think about your own words and stop being a hypocrite, maybe you would either not support freedom of opinion, or you would not be 'angered' by what other people think.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 4:53:11 PM
At 3/29/2010 4:49:14 PM, popculturepooka wrote:

Actually, you seem like one of the only ones that can't have a rational discussion on this site.

I know I don't belong here, I have constantly been criticized for always admitting I'm wrong about something instead of having a debate mentality. I change my entire ideology every three months cause I'm so open to everyone's opinions!! This is what religious people lack.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 4:54:50 PM
At 3/29/2010 4:53:11 PM, FREEDO wrote:

I know I don't belong here, I have constantly been criticized for always admitting I'm wrong about something instead of having a debate mentality. I change my entire ideology every three months cause I'm so open to everyone's opinions!! This is what religious people lack.

Maybe you are just not a debater.
kfc
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 4:56:11 PM
FREEDO on music: "All kinds, mostly rock and techno. Still warming up to heavy metal and rap but I like them."

No wonder you're angry.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 4:57:20 PM
At 3/29/2010 4:56:11 PM, Mirza wrote:
FREEDO on music: "All kinds, mostly rock and techno. Still warming up to heavy metal and rap but I like them."

No wonder you're angry.

Ha....
kfc
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 4:57:23 PM

No wonder you're angry.

^ Hahahahahahahahahahahha. ZING.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 4:57:30 PM

I change my entire ideology every three months cause I'm so open to everyone's opinions!!

The reason that you're so "open" is because you seem to have no opinions of your own; rather, you seek philosophical fulfillment through other people instead of coming to a solid conclusion for yourself. You can't be a philosophical parasite forever, FREEDO. There's a difference between open-mindedness and metaphysical bankruptcy.
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 4:57:48 PM

I'll bet everything I own I've thought about my religious beliefs more than you ever have.

Anyhow, you know what they say..."If you don't stand for nothing you'll fall for anything...."
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 4:59:42 PM
At 3/29/2010 4:51:57 PM, Mirza wrote:

Also, you don't think religious people are angry at people like you? We have a history of being suppressed, and still to this day, Muslims specifically are being attacked all over the world.
AAAAAHHHH!!! IM NOT AUTHORITARIAN, YOU ARE!!!!
This is the democracy that you keep boasting about.
AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! IM NOT A FAN OF DEMOCRACY!!!!
I don't mind democracy.
YOU SHOULD
I'm not one that wants to turn USA into an Islamic country. I want Islam's history and teachings to be preserved in where they came from, and that is Saudi Arabia and a few countries near it.
BEING IN A DIFFERENT PLACE DOENST CHANGE WHAT IT IS
Otherwise you can enjoy your freedom of speech,
OOOTHERWIIIISE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
but if it angers you to hear other people's opinions,
NOOOO IT DOESN'T, I'M ANGER THAT RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE SO CLOSED MINDED AND DONT KNOW HOW TO HAVE A REASONABLE DISCUSSION. LISTENING TO OTHERS VIEWS IS WHAT I SPEND HOURS EVERYDAY DOING
then ask me how I felt when the beloved Prophet was laughed at on cartoons.
I HOPE YOU FELT HORRIBLE
If you can think about your own words and stop being a hypocrite,
AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
maybe you would either not support freedom of opinion, or you would not be 'angered' by what other people think.
YOU KEEEEEEP MAKING FALSE JUDGMENTS ABOUT MEEEEE!!!!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 5:00:38 PM
I cherish the the opposing view because it gives people something to debate and makes things interesting. It would be boring if everyone agreed.

Not to mention, debate leads to learning even more and refining knowledge.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 5:01:28 PM
At 3/29/2010 4:54:50 PM, Koopin wrote:

Maybe you are just not a debater.

I'm not, I'm a negotiator. I'm good at getting along with people and listening to their opinions.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 5:02:26 PM

No wonder you're angry.

I haven't updated that in a long time, I mostly listen to classical. :P
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 5:02:27 PM
At 3/29/2010 5:00:38 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
I cherish the the opposing view because it gives people something to debate and makes things interesting. It would be boring if everyone agreed.

Geo is one of few on here that will actually try have an intelligent conversation without insults with a religious person. I have no idea why Atheist like to insult so much.
kfc
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 5:03:59 PM
At 3/29/2010 4:57:30 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

I change my entire ideology every three months cause I'm so open to everyone's opinions!!

The reason that you're so "open" is because you seem to have no opinions of your own; rather, you seek philosophical fulfillment through other people instead of coming to a solid conclusion for yourself. You can't be a philosophical parasite forever, FREEDO. There's a difference between open-mindedness and metaphysical bankruptcy.

No, that's not true. Stop trying to pick me apart, you keep failing. I'm the most opinionated person I know in person.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 5:04:41 PM
Ok, Freedo. I'm religious and I'm about the last person you could call close-minded. I will listen to other people's ideas and debate and discuss them. However, I differ from you as I have my ideas and I firmly stick to them, and I allow people to challenge them.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 5:05:57 PM
At 3/29/2010 4:59:42 PM, FREEDO wrote:
AAAAAHHHH!!! IM NOT AUTHORITARIAN, YOU ARE!!!!
With regards to Shari'a Law? I've rather given a good explanation on that.

On political compass, pretty normal position.

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!! IM NOT A FAN OF DEMOCRACY!!!!
Oh really?

YOU SHOULD
No. I'm glad you can speak out against Islam or whatever you wish to do. It strengthens my Faith.

BEING IN A DIFFERENT PLACE DOENST CHANGE WHAT IT IS
So USA is much like Saudi Arabia?

OOOTHERWIIIISE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Besides all that.

NOOOO IT DOESN'T, I'M ANGER THAT RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE SO CLOSED MINDED AND DONT KNOW HOW TO HAVE A REASONABLE DISCUSSION. LISTENING TO OTHERS VIEWS IS WHAT I SPEND HOURS EVERYDAY DOING
Reasonable discussion? You insult me, want to punch me in the face, then still tell me I can't have a reasonable discussion? I defend all of my claims. I'm open to everybody's opinion, in fact I like to know why people don't believe in this and that etc.

I HOPE YOU FELT HORRIBLE
I didn't. I was insulted, but don't worry, I handle that.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

YOU KEEEEEEP MAKING FALSE JUDGMENTS ABOUT MEEEEE!!!!
I don't think so. If you want freedom of opinion, then for once accept other people's opinions. Where have I made a false judgment about you?
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2010 5:06:12 PM
At 3/29/2010 5:02:27 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/29/2010 5:00:38 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Geo is one of few on here that will actually try have an intelligent conversation without insults with a religious person. I have no idea why Atheist like to insult so much.

I've never insulted on here until today. This thread is just meant as a rant. I am for right now like a different person.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord