Jump to topic:

WBC at Virginia Tech

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2010 4:18:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Westboro Baptist Church are some alienated, misguided preachers who hate the entire world for no proper reason.

I think people should ignore them and not pay the least attention to them. They are enjoying all the attention they get by protesting and spreading hate messages.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2010 4:18:27 PM
What is WBC smoking? A maddened gunman was sent by God to shoot up some college students?

Then again, according to them God hates everyone, probably including them.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2010 4:25:42 PM
The WBC also protested the funeral of a Marine. Apparently because America is pro-gay, God wanted the Marine to die. The father of the Marine sued WBC and won. WBC appealed and won, and now the father has to pay WBC's legal fees. Bill O'Reilly is paying the legal fees for the father. Of course, the father appealed and now the case is going to the Supreme Court.

http://www.nydailynews.com...
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2010 4:30:29 PM
At 3/31/2010 4:25:42 PM, Nags wrote:
The WBC also protested the funeral of a Marine. Apparently because America is pro-gay, God wanted the Marine to die. The father of the Marine sued WBC and won. WBC appealed and won, and now the father has to pay WBC's legal fees. Bill O'Reilly is paying the legal fees for the father. Of course, the father appealed and now the case is going to the Supreme Court.

That is crazy.

See religion can be ugly.
Christianity can be ugly.
People that love god can be ugly.

This is going to make national news and I am going to protest it.
I came up with a strategy to surround the parents with all the smokers and have the smokers blow out into the crowd of crazy people.
But was denied.
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2010 2:15:24 PM
At 3/31/2010 4:30:29 PM, comoncents wrote:

Only when taken to extremes. :)
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2010 8:49:58 AM
At 3/31/2010 4:30:29 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 3/31/2010 4:25:42 PM, Nags wrote:

That is crazy.

people who can be ugly or are simply crazy can use absolutely anything to show that uglyness. give them the teletubbys, barny, the andy griffith show, a leap frog book, phonix, it doesnt matter.

I say if we are to counter protest these people we should read the book of Job very loudly at them. one cannot just conclude individual events to be judgements of god.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.