Total Posts:152|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Atheist Delusion

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 8:49:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
You are only looking for reasons to bolster your pride. You do have the right to exist because God allowed you to come into existence. You do not have the right to live. Your life agaisnt God can only be justified by existence in Hell. Except for Hell, God would have to give you your desire of negating Him by negating yourself to end your existence and theefore end your problems and challenges. That is the atheist delusion....you think you get to escape through death. Death is eternal, and you will go on in death in the Lake of Fire if God does not save you from it. He cannot save you from it if you will insist on stanging in your pride against Him. You are in the first death now, limited in time measured under the protections of the world which God in His mercy allows you. The Second Death is not limited by time and offers no repreive or comforts for you who stand in pride agaisnt God. You are only fooling yourself saying God is not there..

God is offeriing you pardon from Hell, which is the penaly attached to sin, through the death of His Son, God the Man, Jesus Christ, who took your death, paid for your sin, so you can be forgiven in His resurrection. You are spitting in His face with your venomous words against him, and tramplng His blood under your feet saying you do not need to be forgiven. Your blood is on your own head, and you have nobody but yourself to blame for the torments of Hell if you wake up there. By the way you act, my guess is that you will wake up in Hell soon.....ten, twenty, thrity, forty years from now or tomorrow, it's soon compared to eternity.

Did you find proof yet that Hell is not real? Are you still breathing God's air?
Enjoy your delusion while you can if you feel you must go out that way.
bulproof
Posts: 25,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 8:57:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The atheist reality.
Neither your god nor any other god exists.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 9:41:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/27/2014 8:49:24 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
You are only looking for reasons to bolster your pride.

What pride?

You do have the right to exist because God allowed you to come into existence.

Is there any evidence for that?
The only thing I see is that I happen to exist due to circumstances of planetary formation, abiogenesis, evolution, etc. and that it is a privilege.
I do not see any evidence that a "God" allows me to exist.

You do not have the right to live.

Legally, I am pretty sure I do.

Your life agaisnt God can only be justified by existence in Hell.

Why does Hell, Michigan justify my life? I've never even been to Michigan.

Except for Hell, God would have to give you your desire of negating Him by negating yourself to end your existence and theefore end your problems and challenges.

I don't see any evidence for this. But it looks like you are saying that the people that live in Hell, Michigan are safe from your imaginary friend.

That is the atheist delusion....you think you get to escape through death.

Escape what? Reality is that there is most likely nothing after death.

Death is eternal, and you will go on in death in the Lake of Fire if God does not save you from it.

How can I be somewhere if I am dead?
How can I feel anything if I am dead?
Your claims are baseless.

He cannot save you from it if you will insist on stanging in your pride against Him.

Evidence for "Him"?

You are in the first death now, limited in time measured under the protections of the world which God in His mercy allows you.

What evidence is there for this?

The Second Death is not limited by time and offers no repreive or comforts for you who stand in pride agaisnt God.

Still no evidence?

You are only fooling yourself saying God is not there..

God almost certainly is not there. That is a conclusion that is reached logically. You are only deluding yourself if you think there is a god.

God is offeriing you pardon from Hell,

I have a friend that lives in Hell, Michigan. It isn't that bad. Besides, you still haven't provided evidence.

which is the penaly attached to sin,

Now you assert there is something called "sin". Any evidence for that?

through the death of His Son, God the Man, Jesus Christ, who took your death, paid for your sin, so you can be forgiven in His resurrection.

Jesus was never a historical being. He is a mythical character, that is it.

You are spitting in His face with your venomous words against him, and tramplng His blood under your feet saying you do not need to be forgiven.

You still haven't provided evidence that he exists?

Your blood is on your own head, and you have nobody but yourself to blame for the torments of Hell if you wake up there.

No evidence for this, and again, Hell, Michigan does not seem like a bad place.

By the way you act, my guess is that you will wake up in Hell soon.....ten, twenty, thrity, forty years from now or tomorrow, it's soon compared to eternity.

What "eternity"? Has someone found the key to immortality!?

Did you find proof yet that Hell is not real?

That is not how evidence or the burden of proof works.

The burden of proof is on the one claiming the existence of something (You).
Evidence creates a demonstrable link between A and B, and it is impossible to create such a link between something that exists, and something that does not.

Are you still breathing God's air?

There is no evidence for that, and "God" almost certainly does not exist, so no, I am not.

Enjoy your delusion while you can if you feel you must go out that way.

I think that this line here is for you.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 10:20:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
When are you going to learn that not a damn thing you just said means anything without first assuming your beliefs are true, and that this assumption is the very thing we have a problem with?
jh1234lnew
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 10:33:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/27/2014 8:49:24 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
You are only looking for reasons to bolster your pride. You do have the right to exist because God allowed you to come into existence. You do not have the right to live. Your life agaisnt God can only be justified by existence in Hell. Except for Hell, God would have to give you your desire of negating Him by negating yourself to end your existence and theefore end your problems and challenges. That is the atheist delusion....you think you get to escape through death. Death is eternal, and you will go on in death in the Lake of Fire if God does not save you from it. He cannot save you from it if you will insist on stanging in your pride against Him. You are in the first death now, limited in time measured under the protections of the world which God in His mercy allows you. The Second Death is not limited by time and offers no repreive or comforts for you who stand in pride agaisnt God. You are only fooling yourself saying God is not there..

God is offeriing you pardon from Hell, which is the penaly attached to sin, through the death of His Son, God the Man, Jesus Christ, who took your death, paid for your sin, so you can be forgiven in His resurrection. You are spitting in His face with your venomous words against him, and tramplng His blood under your feet saying you do not need to be forgiven. Your blood is on your own head, and you have nobody but yourself to blame for the torments of Hell if you wake up there. By the way you act, my guess is that you will wake up in Hell soon.....ten, twenty, thrity, forty years from now or tomorrow, it's soon compared to eternity.

Did you find proof yet that Hell is not real? Are you still breathing God's air?
Enjoy your delusion while you can if you feel you must go out that way.

You are assuming that your beliefs are true, but you are saying it to people who do not believe in your beliefs.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 10:41:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/27/2014 8:49:24 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
You are only looking for reasons to bolster your pride. You do have the right to exist because God allowed you to come into existence. You do not have the right to live. Your life agaisnt God can only be justified by existence in Hell. Except for Hell, God would have to give you your desire of negating Him by negating yourself to end your existence and theefore end your problems and challenges. That is the atheist delusion....you think you get to escape through death. Death is eternal, and you will go on in death in the Lake of Fire if God does not save you from it. He cannot save you from it if you will insist on stanging in your pride against Him. You are in the first death now, limited in time measured under the protections of the world which God in His mercy allows you. The Second Death is not limited by time and offers no repreive or comforts for you who stand in pride agaisnt God. You are only fooling yourself saying God is not there..

God is offeriing you pardon from Hell, which is the penaly attached to sin, through the death of His Son, God the Man, Jesus Christ, who took your death, paid for your sin, so you can be forgiven in His resurrection. You are spitting in His face with your venomous words against him, and tramplng His blood under your feet saying you do not need to be forgiven. Your blood is on your own head, and you have nobody but yourself to blame for the torments of Hell if you wake up there. By the way you act, my guess is that you will wake up in Hell soon.....ten, twenty, thrity, forty years from now or tomorrow, it's soon compared to eternity.

Did you find proof yet that Hell is not real? Are you still breathing God's air?
Enjoy your delusion while you can if you feel you must go out that way.

You. Are. A. Blight.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 11:14:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/27/2014 8:57:50 AM, bulproof wrote:
The atheist reality.
Neither your god nor any other god exists.

Then why are atheist here in the religion section going on and, on about what they don"t believe? It seems mentaly ill. What"s the matter, nobody likes you anywhere else? There are plenty of secular sections to many forum sites, that hold to non-religion.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,195
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 11:25:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/27/2014 11:14:31 AM, DPMartin wrote:
At 9/27/2014 8:57:50 AM, bulproof wrote:
The atheist reality.
Neither your god nor any other god exists.

Then why are atheist here in the religion section going on and, on about what they don"t believe? It seems mentaly ill. What"s the matter, nobody likes you anywhere else? There are plenty of secular sections to many forum sites, that hold to non-religion.

You do realize that atheists are being called out and that's why we're in this thread right? Secular forums, like sports, politics or history, are not about debating the nature of existence/non existence of God. The religious forum is the only place where talking about atheism makes sense. Mental illness is preaching about an all powerful sky father that doesn't exist and pretending that because you have an imaginary friend that you're better than everyone else.
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 11:27:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/27/2014 8:49:24 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
You are only looking for reasons to bolster your pride. You do have the right to exist because God allowed you to come into existence. You do not have the right to live. Your life agaisnt God can only be justified by existence in Hell. Except for Hell, God would have to give you your desire of negating Him by negating yourself to end your existence and theefore end your problems and challenges. That is the atheist delusion....you think you get to escape through death. Death is eternal, and you will go on in death in the Lake of Fire if God does not save you from it. He cannot save you from it if you will insist on stanging in your pride against Him. You are in the first death now, limited in time measured under the protections of the world which God in His mercy allows you. The Second Death is not limited by time and offers no repreive or comforts for you who stand in pride agaisnt God. You are only fooling yourself saying God is not there..

God is offeriing you pardon from Hell, which is the penaly attached to sin, through the death of His Son, God the Man, Jesus Christ, who took your death, paid for your sin, so you can be forgiven in His resurrection. You are spitting in His face with your venomous words against him, and tramplng His blood under your feet saying you do not need to be forgiven. Your blood is on your own head, and you have nobody but yourself to blame for the torments of Hell if you wake up there. By the way you act, my guess is that you will wake up in Hell soon.....ten, twenty, thrity, forty years from now or tomorrow, it's soon compared to eternity.

Did you find proof yet that Hell is not real? Are you still breathing God's air?
Enjoy your delusion while you can if you feel you must go out that way.

Atheists have every reason not to believe in God. No claim from any God. No need of God. So apparently your alleeged God would punish people just because God is not capable of coming in front of public. What type of God scares people and wants them to submit. Lo.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
Bennett91
Posts: 4,195
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 11:30:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/27/2014 8:49:24 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
You are only looking for reasons to bolster your pride. You do have the right to exist because God allowed you to come into existence. You do not have the right to live. Your life agaisnt God can only be justified by existence in Hell. Except for Hell, God would have to give you your desire of negating Him by negating yourself to end your existence and theefore end your problems and challenges. That is the atheist delusion....you think you get to escape through death. Death is eternal, and you will go on in death in the Lake of Fire if God does not save you from it. He cannot save you from it if you will insist on stanging in your pride against Him. You are in the first death now, limited in time measured under the protections of the world which God in His mercy allows you. The Second Death is not limited by time and offers no repreive or comforts for you who stand in pride agaisnt God. You are only fooling yourself saying God is not there..

God is offeriing you pardon from Hell, which is the penaly attached to sin, through the death of His Son, God the Man, Jesus Christ, who took your death, paid for your sin, so you can be forgiven in His resurrection. You are spitting in His face with your venomous words against him, and tramplng His blood under your feet saying you do not need to be forgiven. Your blood is on your own head, and you have nobody but yourself to blame for the torments of Hell if you wake up there. By the way you act, my guess is that you will wake up in Hell soon.....ten, twenty, thrity, forty years from now or tomorrow, it's soon compared to eternity.

Did you find proof yet that Hell is not real? Are you still breathing God's air?
Enjoy your delusion while you can if you feel you must go out that way.

Oh wow I never thought about it that way before! I now believe in the sacrifice of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Thanks LMGIG!
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 12:10:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/27/2014 11:25:58 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 9/27/2014 11:14:31 AM, DPMartin wrote:
At 9/27/2014 8:57:50 AM, bulproof wrote:
The atheist reality.
Neither your god nor any other god exists.

Then why are atheist here in the religion section going on and, on about what they don"t believe? It seems mentaly ill. What"s the matter, nobody likes you anywhere else? There are plenty of secular sections to many forum sites, that hold to non-religion.

You do realize that atheists are being called out and that's why we're in this thread right? Secular forums, like sports, politics or history, are not about debating the nature of existence/non existence of God. The religious forum is the only place where talking about atheism makes sense. Mental illness is preaching about an all powerful sky father that doesn't exist and pretending that because you have an imaginary friend that you're better than everyone else.

Really? You"ve been called out to talk about what you have no interest in, you expect me to believe that BS. If one doesn"t have an interest in something one ignores it, at least that is what well adjusted people do. If you don"t have an interest in, or believe you should have or participate in video games you ignore video games. That"s not the case with the so called atheists here, which really don"t represent what a average person that doesn"t take religion or it"s beliefs seriously acts like, or thinks.

And the truth is, it doesn"t matter what we believe whether it is true or not. And especially it doesn"t matter what an atheist thinks of something he doesn"t know or care about. What matters here is that this section is set aside for those who have and interest and or believes a religion, which atheists say they don"t have an interest in, or believe. That would have to qualify for some sort of mental problem, or deranged view of where one should be.

Secular forums like sports are no-religious, which is what you say you are.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 12:20:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/27/2014 8:49:24 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
You are only looking for reasons to bolster your pride. You do have the right to exist because God allowed you to come into existence. You do not have the right to live. Your life agaisnt God can only be justified by existence in Hell. Except for Hell, God would have to give you your desire of negating Him by negating yourself to end your existence and theefore end your problems and challenges. That is the atheist delusion....you think you get to escape through death. Death is eternal, and you will go on in death in the Lake of Fire if God does not save you from it. He cannot save you from it if you will insist on stanging in your pride against Him. You are in the first death now, limited in time measured under the protections of the world which God in His mercy allows you. The Second Death is not limited by time and offers no repreive or comforts for you who stand in pride agaisnt God. You are only fooling yourself saying God is not there..

God is offeriing you pardon from Hell, which is the penaly attached to sin, through the death of His Son, God the Man, Jesus Christ, who took your death, paid for your sin, so you can be forgiven in His resurrection. You are spitting in His face with your venomous words against him, and tramplng His blood under your feet saying you do not need to be forgiven. Your blood is on your own head, and you have nobody but yourself to blame for the torments of Hell if you wake up there. By the way you act, my guess is that you will wake up in Hell soon.....ten, twenty, thrity, forty years from now or tomorrow, it's soon compared to eternity.

Did you find proof yet that Hell is not real? Are you still breathing God's air?
Enjoy your delusion while you can if you feel you must go out that way.

Oh wow. Really? "You don't deserve to live?"

I thought we were told to be loving to our neighbor, not be hateful, which leads to murder. Btw, Atheists don't have proof of Hell's non existence. They just don't believe in Hell, therefore, they don't wish to pursue the existence of Hell. It's kind of like Creationists who don't believe in evolution, therefore, not wanting to learn anything more about it.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,195
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 12:37:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/27/2014 12:10:46 PM, DPMartin wrote:

Really? You"ve been called out to talk about what you have no interest in, you expect me to believe that BS. If one doesn"t have an interest in something one ignores it, at least that is what well adjusted people do.

Given that atheists have been called delusional, yea that's the kind of language that deserves a response. And just because I don't believe in the unsubstantiated BS that is religion doesn't mean I'm not interested in it.

If you don"t have an interest in, or believe you should have or participate in video games you ignore video games. That"s not the case with the so called atheists here, which really don"t represent what a average person that doesn"t take religion or it"s beliefs seriously acts like, or thinks.

Lol video games? Wtf are you talking about? You're equating God to video games? Video games objectively exist, God on the other hand does not. When this crackpot LMGIG thinks he can insult us based on his BS fairy tale we have a right to call him out in his BS.

And the truth is, it doesn"t matter what we believe whether it is true or not. And especially it doesn"t matter what an atheist thinks of something he doesn"t know or care about. What matters here is that this section is set aside for those who have and interest and or believes a religion, which atheists say they don"t have an interest in, or believe. That would have to qualify for some sort of mental problem, or deranged view of where one should be.

If it doesn't matter why are YOU in this forum? I certainly do have an interest in religion, I have an interest in debunking it. This forum is to allow us all to express our views on God, I'm allowed to express my view that he doesn't exist.

Why bother you may ask? You ask me to stay in secular forums, well I ask you and all of the other religious dogmatic pieces of sh!t stay out of secular society. I have a right to call out the BS that theists spew because it doesn't just stay in the private sphere, it leaks out into the public. Asshats like you vote for theocrats that turn their baseless doctrine into law and force it on non-believers. You put your stupid rehashed pagan rituals and icons on display on public property and act as if it's ok. Well it's not, so fuk you.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 12:52:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/27/2014 8:49:24 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
You are only looking for reasons to bolster your pride. You do have the right to exist because God allowed you to come into existence. You do not have the right to live. Your life agaisnt God can only be justified by existence in Hell. Except for Hell, God would have to give you your desire of negating Him by negating yourself to end your existence and theefore end your problems and challenges. That is the atheist delusion....you think you get to escape through death. Death is eternal, and you will go on in death in the Lake of Fire if God does not save you from it. He cannot save you from it if you will insist on stanging in your pride against Him. You are in the first death now, limited in time measured under the protections of the world which God in His mercy allows you. The Second Death is not limited by time and offers no repreive or comforts for you who stand in pride agaisnt God. You are only fooling yourself saying God is not there..

God is offeriing you pardon from Hell, which is the penaly attached to sin, through the death of His Son, God the Man, Jesus Christ, who took your death, paid for your sin, so you can be forgiven in His resurrection. You are spitting in His face with your venomous words against him, and tramplng His blood under your feet saying you do not need to be forgiven. Your blood is on your own head, and you have nobody but yourself to blame for the torments of Hell if you wake up there. By the way you act, my guess is that you will wake up in Hell soon.....ten, twenty, thrity, forty years from now or tomorrow, it's soon compared to eternity.

Did you find proof yet that Hell is not real? Are you still breathing God's air?
Enjoy your delusion while you can if you feel you must go out that way.

While much of this is true, this isn't the way to go about doing things.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 1:34:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Prove it, and while you are at it, you will prove that there is no Hell, right? When will you proof of your assertions?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 1:43:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
You can see the evidence of what I am saying in the response of the atheists who deny everything I am saying. Watch their heads spin as they try to throw off the truth, watch as they fling out their wild words and see how their words testify against them.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 1:45:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
See how the atheist curses as in denial? As if he thinks he can tell God off. I suggest the atheist read the opening forum post more carefully and reconsider his stance agaisnt God.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 1:47:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Here, the atheist curses in anger toward God. That is the typical response of somebody who is holding on to their delusion for dear life, while denying they are dying and as good as dead now.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 1:53:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Here, the tender aged atheist shows how easy it is to stand in pride agaisnt God and deny all guilt by blaming the stars for making him as a faulty pile of wet dirt.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 2:00:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Here, the atheist asserts his assumption that his beliefs are true, regardless of the fact that he only proves his own death and cannot prove his assumptions. He has deluded himself to the point of believing his assumptions have the power to negate God.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 2:02:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Here, the atheist shows how little of a mind it takes to be an atheist by using only a few words to insult the person who is trying to expose his delusion so maybe he can be saved from Hell.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,088
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 2:02:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/27/2014 12:10:46 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 9/27/2014 11:25:58 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 9/27/2014 11:14:31 AM, DPMartin wrote:
At 9/27/2014 8:57:50 AM, bulproof wrote:
The atheist reality.
Neither your god nor any other god exists.

Then why are atheist here in the religion section going on and, on about what they don"t believe? It seems mentaly ill. What"s the matter, nobody likes you anywhere else? There are plenty of secular sections to many forum sites, that hold to non-religion.

You do realize that atheists are being called out and that's why we're in this thread right? Secular forums, like sports, politics or history, are not about debating the nature of existence/non existence of God. The religious forum is the only place where talking about atheism makes sense. Mental illness is preaching about an all powerful sky father that doesn't exist and pretending that because you have an imaginary friend that you're better than everyone else.


Really? You"ve been called out to talk about what you have no interest in, you expect me to believe that BS. If one doesn"t have an interest in something one ignores it, at least that is what well adjusted people do. If you don"t have an interest in, or believe you should have or participate in video games you ignore video games. That"s not the case with the so called atheists here, which really don"t represent what a average person that doesn"t take religion or it"s beliefs seriously acts like, or thinks.

And the truth is, it doesn"t matter what we believe whether it is true or not. And especially it doesn"t matter what an atheist thinks of something he doesn"t know or care about. What matters here is that this section is set aside for those who have and interest and or believes a religion, which atheists say they don"t have an interest in, or believe. That would have to qualify for some sort of mental problem, or deranged view of where one should be.


Secular forums like sports are no-religious, which is what you say you are.

That's not completely true. There are comments in every aspect of day to day living which involve belief in god. Granted some are passing thoughtless comments, but religion probably affects every forum here. Besides, we don't have to show our "theist's card" to talk about religion. Also, Bennet is correct, this thread was aimed at atheists, and it is completely appropriate for atheists to respond.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 2:05:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Good point. I also noticed this recently. The atheists here are obsessed so strongly you have to wonder if they are possessed by evil spirts against God. Some of these guys seem totally obsessed with saying "there is no God". Who are they fooling? Why do they keep going on and on and on about it? Why is it so important to them that they deny God and act like they have a license to be nasty, mean, miserable people while they do it?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 2:09:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/27/2014 11:27:32 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 9/27/2014 8:49:24 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
You are only looking for reasons to bolster your pride. You do have the right to exist because God allowed you to come into existence. You do not have the right to live. Your life agaisnt God can only be justified by existence in Hell. Except for Hell, God would have to give you your desire of negating Him by negating yourself to end your existence and theefore end your problems and challenges. That is the atheist delusion....you think you get to escape through death. Death is eternal, and you will go on in death in the Lake of Fire if God does not save you from it. He cannot save you from it if you will insist on stanging in your pride against Him. You are in the first death now, limited in time measured under the protections of the world which God in His mercy allows you. The Second Death is not limited by time and offers no repreive or comforts for you who stand in pride agaisnt God. You are only fooling yourself saying God is not there..

God is offeriing you pardon from Hell, which is the penaly attached to sin, through the death of His Son, God the Man, Jesus Christ, who took your death, paid for your sin, so you can be forgiven in His resurrection. You are spitting in His face with your venomous words against him, and tramplng His blood under your feet saying you do not need to be forgiven. Your blood is on your own head, and you have nobody but yourself to blame for the torments of Hell if you wake up there. By the way you act, my guess is that you will wake up in Hell soon.....ten, twenty, thrity, forty years from now or tomorrow, it's soon compared to eternity.

Did you find proof yet that Hell is not real? Are you still breathing God's air?
Enjoy your delusion while you can if you feel you must go out that way.

Atheists have every reason not to believe in God. No claim from any God. No need of God. So apparently your alleeged God would punish people just because God is not capable of coming in front of public. What type of God scares people and wants them to submit. Lo.

Here, in his delusional denial, the atheist fails to see that he is being punished with death. Poor wittle atheist thinks he should not be punished. He hopes his exixtence ends when his punishment is over...because if he continues to exist, so does his punishment. Poor widdle atheist.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 2:13:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Here, the atheist shows his denial of God by acting like he is better than God. Again, the atheist strengthens himself proudly in his delusional stance agaisnt God as if death will free him from suffering since he believes God is ntot there and the atheist escapes all punishment through death. The atheist only wishes he can negate himself by negating God, so he won't have to explain his hatred and venomous cursing.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 2:15:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Here, somebody, apparently an atheist who is denying he is an atheist, sets himself up on pride over everybody else as if he is the Referree of the Judge.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 2:22:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
See how the atheists come running to defend themselves? If there is no God as they assert in their delusion (The Atheist Delusion explained in the original forum topic post), why do the atheists feel the need to justify their beliefs? Why do the atheists feel they need to justify themselves? Why are they so obsessed with saying there is no God? Why do they keep strengthening themselves in their pride of their delusion?