Jump to topic:

Throwing feces-best way to debate religion

jh1234lnew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 11:51:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I feel that the throwing of feces at eachother during debates is the best way to debate religion.

Before you go all "apefeces" and start to complain about me being immature, I am going to show that the act of expressing distaste or anger has been very effective in debate on the religion forum.

The act of using insults has been used for months ever since bulproof, neutral, and beastt started to throw insults at eachother, replacing debate with the expression of distaste, anger, and disagreement using insults.

Throwing feces can be used as a type of insult, to complete the trinity of bulproof, neutral, and beastt's debate styles. Unlike personal attacks, feces are easy to clean up as it is a physical object that is not stored permanently on Debate.org servers. The act of throwing feces actually emphasizes arguments and makes them stronger.

Throwing feces can also have a metaphorical meaning, too, As the feces is thrown at a specific person, it can replace personal attacks, as it conveys the meaning that the feces thrower dislikes the person who they threw the feces at. It can also mean that the other person's religious orientation "stinks", and that they should "convert or go to $#4%."

Feces convey meaning. Feces have meaning. So let's use that meaning in debates, as a successor to the personal attacks that bulproof, neutral, and beastt use.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 12:03:02 PM
At 9/27/2014 11:51:35 AM, jh1234lnew wrote:
I feel that the throwing of feces at eachother during debates is the best way to debate religion.

Before you go all "apefeces" and start to complain about me being immature, I am going to show that the act of expressing distaste or anger has been very effective in debate on the religion forum.

The act of using insults has been used for months ever since bulproof, neutral, and beastt started to throw insults at eachother, replacing debate with the expression of distaste, anger, and disagreement using insults.

Throwing feces can be used as a type of insult, to complete the trinity of bulproof, neutral, and beastt's debate styles. Unlike personal attacks, feces are easy to clean up as it is a physical object that is not stored permanently on Debate.org servers. The act of throwing feces actually emphasizes arguments and makes them stronger.

Throwing feces can also have a metaphorical meaning, too, As the feces is thrown at a specific person, it can replace personal attacks, as it conveys the meaning that the feces thrower dislikes the person who they threw the feces at. It can also mean that the other person's religious orientation "stinks", and that they should "convert or go to $#4%."

Feces convey meaning. Feces have meaning. So let's use that meaning in debates, as a successor to the personal attacks that bulproof, neutral, and beastt use.

In reality everybody loves poops but people too shy to say it... poop on u jh1234lnew
Never fart near dog
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 12:14:56 PM

Let be very honest here J, I fully admit to throwing feces. I do so only to make a point - it totally worthless. But when you take the time to make good solid points, and the only thing that ever happens is you get crap thrown at you, or you have your own personal stalker chase you around calling you a liar, etc. How much do you expect?

When you hit the report function and NOTHING EVER HAPPENS, what do you expect?

You ask people to stay away from you so you CAN focus on quality posts? And they refuse? Openly attack you? What do you expect?

When you give them what they want, respond to their BS, and it somehow makes it worse? Answer MY QUESTION YOU COWARD! What do you expect?

When you painstakingly document the behavior for the moderation team, and NOTHING EVER HAPPENS, what do you expect?

So there is a problem now? Because finally someone fires back? Suddenly the community has a problem with crap throwing? I took a two month break form the forum, and the crap being hurled simply did not abate.

So if its bad, I am all for acknowledging it, but the only way its going to stop is if tree are consequences to the behavior.

Quite frankly, the moderation here is broken, and I just want to get some licks in on bulproof in repayment for months of abuse before moving on.

This? This attempt to have a discussion about standards? I've tried it many times. To no effect whatsoever. Good Luck.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 1:05:33 PM
At 9/27/2014 12:14:56 PM, neutral wrote:

Let be very honest here J, I fully admit to throwing feces. I do so only to make a point - it totally worthless. But when you take the time to make good solid points, and the only thing that ever happens is you get crap thrown at you, or you have your own personal stalker chase you around calling you a liar, etc. How much do you expect?

You ask people to stay away from you so you CAN focus on quality posts? And they refuse? Openly attack you? What do you expect?

When you give them what they want, respond to their BS, and it somehow makes it worse? Answer MY QUESTION YOU COWARD! What do you expect?

When you painstakingly document the behavior for the moderation team, and NOTHING EVER HAPPENS, what do you expect?

So there is a problem now? Because finally someone fires back? Suddenly the community has a problem with crap throwing? I took a two month break form the forum, and the crap being hurled simply did not abate.

So if its bad, I am all for acknowledging it, but the only way its going to stop is if tree are consequences to the behavior.

Quite frankly, the moderation here is broken, and I just want to get some licks in on bulproof in repayment for months of abuse before moving on.

This? This attempt to have a discussion about standards? I've tried it many times. To no effect whatsoever. Good Luck.

Edeb8 has such a low user base that it has very few trolls. Perhaps you should go there and you wouldn't have to deal with raging mad atheists.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 8:06:41 PM
At 9/27/2014 1:05:33 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

Edeb8 has such a low user base that it has very few trolls. Perhaps you should go there and you wouldn't have to deal with raging mad atheists.

The problem with most forums is their rules which restrict most conversations with each other. I've been banned from most forums because the information I share in them doesn't fit their rules and I'm not talking about being a troll who purposely disrupts conversations for the fun of it. All the information I share comes directly from our Creator but most of His people hate the Truth, which was designed that way.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 8:35:25 PM
At 9/27/2014 8:06:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The problem with most forums is their rules which restrict most conversations with each other. I've been banned from most forums because the information I share in them doesn't fit their rules and I'm not talking about being a troll who purposely disrupts conversations for the fun of it. All the information I share comes directly from our Creator but most of His people hate the Truth, which was designed that way.

You're not a troll.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 9:20:37 PM
At 9/27/2014 8:35:25 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

You're not a troll.

Spoken by one of God's true believers.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 12:01:35 AM
Feces are held in reserve. Once the opposition demonstrates that they're willing to run to extreme stupidity in order to try to support their claims, that's when the feces come out.

People should understand that if you're interviewing for an important job, and you start talking about that last time you were abducted by aliens and taken to a far away planet, there is a price to pay. This is not a bad thing. People who retain ridiculously absurd beliefs with no evidence to support them, should be prepared to be treated as people of no credibility... because they're people of no credibility.

The problem is that religion has been so common for so long, that even though we now have the knowledge to show how utterly ridiculous these beliefs are, it continues to receive a free ride. Religion is at least as absurd and ridiculous as claiming that you're grandmother is from the center of Alpha Centauri, and that you're a hybrid species, where the evidence of your alien origins have been completely disguised to be indetectable.

I have no problem with anyone retaining religious beliefs. But I do have a problem with people who hold to beliefs of childish absurdity, who demand to be treated as though they're rational and credible people. Believe what you will but accept that religion's free ride is over. You'll be treated accordingly. Rational beliefs buy you credibility. Religious non-sense robs you of credibility.

And that is as it should be.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 2:53:53 PM
At 9/27/2014 9:20:37 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/27/2014 8:35:25 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

You're not a troll.

Spoken by one of God's true believers.

lulz.