Jump to topic:

The greatest trick ever played.

Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 2:52:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
You know how people say the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing us he didn't exist?

Are they joking? That's not even a good trick, the best trick you could do was convincing people they are worshiping god, when they are infact worshiping the devil. Just look at all the crazy stuff hes done, but god works in mysterious ways, yeah OR hes the real devil.

**For Christians - do you end your prayers by saying Amen? Do you know who you are really praying to by ending your prayer with "Amen"?
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 2:57:12 AM
According to the Gnostic Gospels, also known as the Nag Hamaddi scripts, (which are believed by many to outdate almost all of the accepted books comprising the Christian Gospel) the Hebrew God Jehovah or Yahweh is actually an evil impostor and the original serpent actually was the savior of mankind. It can be interpreted that Jesus was actually the second incarnation of Lucifer and that he came to free us of a cycle of reincarnation and suffering imposed on us by the true enemy of mankind.
While this story makes a lot more sense to me since the sadistic bastard of the old testament seems like the perfect description of Satan (Shaitan, Hebrew for enemy), it is still simply a fairy tale which is evidenced by the blatant contradiction of any form of scientific reasoning found within it's pages just like every other religious document.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 3:04:49 AM
At 9/28/2014 2:57:12 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
According to the Gnostic Gospels, also known as the Nag Hamaddi scripts, (which are believed by many to outdate almost all of the accepted books comprising the Christian Gospel) the Hebrew God Jehovah or Yahweh is actually an evil impostor and the original serpent actually was the savior of mankind. It can be interpreted that Jesus was actually the second incarnation of Lucifer and that he came to free us of a cycle of reincarnation and suffering imposed on us by the true enemy of mankind.
While this story makes a lot more sense to me since the sadistic bastard of the old testament seems like the perfect description of Satan (Shaitan, Hebrew for enemy), it is still simply a fairy tale which is evidenced by the blatant contradiction of any form of scientific reasoning found within it's pages just like every other religious document.

Source.

I have read the Gnostic gospels, and the reason most are gnostic is because they have claims about a 'secret' gospel that only true believers can gain entry into. Others, like the gospel of Judas, make claims that are in conflict with the scripture, like Judas being a secret servant and favorite of Jesus. Others make claims that are interesting, etc. but none makes claims fundamentally opposing Christ or God.

Please quote the parts for us that make the claims you make.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 5:12:57 AM
At 9/28/2014 3:04:49 AM, neutral wrote:

Source.

I have read the Gnostic gospels, and the reason most are gnostic is because they have claims about a 'secret' gospel that only true believers can gain entry into. Others, like the gospel of Judas, make claims that are in conflict with the scripture, like Judas being a secret servant and favorite of Jesus. Others make claims that are interesting, etc. but none makes claims fundamentally opposing Christ or God.

How many gospels and other scriptures were rejected from the Catholic cannon during the Nicean Council?
Do you ahve any idea?
Who decided which books were the word of god and which weren't?
Was it GOD?
If it was can you provide evidence to suipport your claim?

Oh that's right, I'm a troll because I ask questions that you have no HONEST answers for.
Cue childish insults.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 5:17:16 AM
At 9/28/2014 5:12:57 AM, bulproof wrote:

Source.

How many gospels and other scriptures were rejected from the Catholic cannon during the Nicean Council?
Do you ahve any idea?
Was it GOD?

Oh that's right, I'm a troll because I ask questions that you have no HONEST answers for.
Cue childish insults.

WTF does that have to do with gnostic gospels you flaming retard? Right, nothing.

Stalker BS at it again!

Did I mention that I utterly despise you? Think you are the dumbest person on the planet? That I have NO desire to interact with you? Have asked you to kindly stop replying to me? Have formally asked the mods to create an ignore function JUST to be able to not read you pedantic idiocy?

And yet you keep coming back? To fundamentally avoid the main topic yet again.

The toxic avenger attempts to ruin yet another thread!

You tell me, what is it that drives someone to become wholly fixated on a person they do not know because they disagree with them on the internet? "I'll show that NEWT!!! By ... agh ... not actually addressing the topic and being a complete bone head! That'll show 'em! See how stupid I am!"
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 5:49:13 AM
At 9/28/2014 5:17:16 AM, neutral wrote:

Source.

Do you have any idea?
Was it GOD?

Cue childish insults.

WTF does that have to do with gnostic gospels you flaming retard? Right, nothing.
Childish insults..tick
Everything if you have even a modicum of knowledge of history, which you have proven that you don't.
Just a small portion of the SCRIPTURES rejected at Nicea were gnostic, but don't worry about facts when you have ignorance.
Stalker BS at it again!
tick
Did I mention that I utterly despise you?
Actually on several occasions you have informed us that you depose me. Is that the same?
Think you are the dumbest person on the planet?
But you, of course eliminate the absolute refutation of that due to self interest.
That I have NO desire to interact with you?
Surely if that was the case then you would not have created at least three separate and abysmally failed threads inviting my participation? You know, flame bait threads initiated by you in an attempt to gain my approval.
Have asked you to kindly stop replying to me? Have formally asked the mods to create an ignore function JUST to be able to not read you pedantic idiocy?
I have told you about this, as have others. The introduction of an ignore feature would result in exactly the same result as you leaving the forum. IE no-one would respond to you. It's easy newt.
I always address the point being made. If you, in your complete lack of wisdom, introduce a point that is irrelevant in a futile attempt to inject your usual derail then such a point is, as always, a valid target for my criticism.
My posts have, in the main, always been very on topic (except when I was having a ball making you look like the poor little thing you are) and very succinct.
The problem that you and your ilk have is that you don't possess the capacity to even see outside the box, much less even recognise anything coming in from there.
You tell me, what is it that drives someone to become wholly fixated on a person they do not know because they disagree with them on the internet?
We all know that your god is a figment of your imagination, exactly the same way as you obsession with me is blamed by you on me.
You are funny though. I enjoy your behaviour. Keep it up.
"I'll show that NEWT!!! By ... agh ... not actually addressing the topic and being a complete bone head! That'll show 'em! See how stupid I am!"
He even has conversations with me in his head apparently. WHOA.
Love it newt.
Try to respond to the points I've made. Oh I'm sorry I was really joking there. ROFL.
Cue childish insults.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 5:53:38 AM
At 9/28/2014 5:49:13 AM, bulproof wrote:

Source.

Do you have any idea?
Was it GOD?

Cue childish insults.

Childish insults..tick
Everything if you have even a modicum of knowledge of history, which you have proven that you don't.
Just a small portion of the SCRIPTURES rejected at Nicea were gnostic, but don't worry about facts when you have ignorance.
Stalker BS at it again!
tick
Actually on several occasions you have informed us that you depose me. Is that the same?
But you, of course eliminate the absolute refutation of that due to self interest.
Surely if that was the case then you would not have created at least three separate and abysmally failed threads inviting my participation? You know, flame bait threads initiated by you in an attempt to gain my approval.
Have asked you to kindly stop replying to me? Have formally asked the mods to create an ignore function JUST to be able to not read you pedantic idiocy?
I have told you about this, as have others. The introduction of an ignore feature would result in exactly the same result as you leaving the forum. IE no-one would respond to you. It's easy newt.
I always address the point being made. If you, in your complete lack of wisdom, introduce a point that is irrelevant in a futile attempt to inject your usual derail then such a point is, as always, a valid target for my criticism.
My posts have, in the main, always been very on topic (except when I was having a ball making you look like the poor little thing you are) and very succinct.
The problem that you and your ilk have is that you don't possess the capacity to even see outside the box, much less even recognise anything coming in from there.
You tell me, what is it that drives someone to become wholly fixated on a person they do not know because they disagree with them on the internet?
We all know that your god is a figment of your imagination, exactly the same way as you obsession with me is blamed by you on me.
"I'll show that NEWT!!! By ... agh ... not actually addressing the topic and being a complete bone head! That'll show 'em! See how stupid I am!"
Love it newt.
Try to respond to the points I've made. Oh I'm sorry I was really joking there. ROFL.
Cue childish insults.

#1 - let try your stupid theory. Stop resounding to me and see if 'no one' responds to me. Easy enough test.

#2 - Not a damn thing you wrote is relevant to the topic - the Gnostic gospels.

You are incapable of having a discussion ABOUT THE TOPIC OF A THREAD. You are deeply personalized and emotional and for some reason seem to exist as nothing more than an abusive twirl who seeks dysfunctional interaction with other human beings on the internet.

PLEASE cary out your 'threat' to 'ignore' me and see if no one else ever responds to me - because, as usual, it YOU following me around into forums where people are having perfectly reasonable conversations to ply your stalking abuse to throttle and destroy yet another conversation. We could all prove it to you ... but you don't seem capable of responding to anything but the voices in your head.

Get help troll boy.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 6:07:12 AM
At 9/28/2014 5:53:38 AM, neutral wrote:

Source.

Do you have any idea?
Was it GOD?

Cue childish insults.

Childish insults..tick
Stalker BS at it again!
tick
Love it newt.
Cue childish insults.

#1 - let try your stupid theory. Stop resounding to me and see if 'no one' responds to me. Easy enough test.
Spell check.
#2 - Not a damn thing you wrote is relevant to the topic - the Gnostic gospels.
Absolutely everything in regard to gnostic gospels is. The rest is just responding to your hateful, off topic, abusive insults. Oops.
You are incapable of having a discussion ABOUT THE TOPIC OF A THREAD.
I addressed your post which you in your ignorance injected into the thread. That is well within the rules of the forum. As I've told you, as have many others, if you don't want your comments critiqued then don't make any comments. That should be easy enough for even someone as you to understand.
You are deeply personalized and emotional and for some reason seem to exist as nothing more than an abusive twirl who seeks dysfunctional interaction with other human beings on the internet.
I haven't created three threads designed to attack you personally and yet you have done that to me and then possess the temerity to accuse me of being personal and emotional. Did someone say projection? They should have because that is precisely what you are doing.
PLEASE cary out your 'threat' to 'ignore' me
Citation required. Oh I know, just like everybody else does that you will never provide such a citation. The reason is that it is just another LIE by newt. He has no other choice.
and see if no one else ever responds to me - because, as usual, it YOU following me around into forums where people are having perfectly reasonable conversations to ply your stalking abuse to throttle and destroy yet another conversation.
How many times do you need to be told that I don't follow you litlle fella?
YOU are the one who created three threads specifically dvoted to ME.
That is stalking, little fella.
We could all prove it to you ... but you don't seem capable of responding to anything but the voices in your head.
Oh not more projection?
Say it ain't so.
Get help troll boy.
Start another flame bait thread victim.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 6:25:43 AM
At 9/28/2014 6:07:12 AM, bulproof wrote:
At
You are deeply personalized and emotional and for some reason seem to exist as nothing more than an abusive twirl who seeks dysfunctional interaction with other human beings on the internet.
I haven't created three threads designed to attack you personally and yet you have done that to me and then possess the temerity to accuse me of being personal and emotional. Did someone say projection? They should have because that is precisely what you are doing.
Citation required. Oh I know, just like everybody else does that you will never provide such a citation. The reason is that it is just another LIE by newt. He has no other choice.
and see if no one else ever responds to me - because, as usual, it YOU following me around into forums where people are having perfectly reasonable conversations to ply your stalking abuse to throttle and destroy yet another conversation.
We could all prove it to you ... but you don't seem capable of responding to anything but the voices in your head.
Oh not more projection?
Say it ain't so.
Get help troll boy.

Do you see the topic you completely brainless twit? Do you have anything of substance to actually add to the topic? Are you aware of anything about secret Mark of the Gospel of Judas? Of course not.

Are you explaining who the number of books in the Canon relates to the contents of the Gnostic gospels? Of course not.

Yet someone who is familiar with these and attempting to have a conversation about it, needs your butt hurt attitude and stupid accusations in addition to rank ignorance thrust into the conversation.

And what are you again demanding? That I site your BS. Which upon doing so is flame baiting you.

You are without a doubt the dumbest person I have ever met. Please take up your antics up with airmax. I wish I could say I am done with this abusive crank, but unfortunately he'll just follow me around like a rabid pulp with Stockholm Syndrome.

Special thanks to the ESN for covering this behavior and feeding the delusion that these posts of his are 'high quality' and 'relevant'.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 7:44:06 AM
At 9/28/2014 6:25:43 AM, neutral wrote:
At
Oh not more projection?
Say it ain't so.
Get help troll boy.
As usual I will respond to ALL of your points and you will spit insults inn response. Here we go, AGAIN.
Do you see the topic you completely brainless twit? Do you have anything of substance to actually add to the topic? Are you aware of anything about secret Mark of the Gospel of Judas? Of course not.
I see the topic and have responded to every one of your comments. The fact, according to you that none of your comments is relevant, is not in anyway connected to me. Do you have any understanding of the difference between apocrypha and gnostic? I doubt it, given the rants so far.
Are you explaining who the number of books in the Canon relates to the contents of the Gnostic gospels? Of course not.
I have no idea what this means, But if you are asking how many gnostic writings were rejected at Nicea, then you are supporting my position. I understand that you won't understand that but not my problem.
Yet someone who is familiar with these and attempting to have a conversation about it, needs your butt hurt attitude and stupid accusations in addition to rank ignorance thrust into the conversation.
Nah ya see newt, I have merely addressed everything you've written in some detail, you have inresponse accused and insulted because you lack the ability to respond. Shame really.
And what are you again demanding? That I site your BS. Which upon doing so is flame baiting you.
Once again, I have responded point by point and been met with vitriolic, abusive insults in order that to disguise the FACT that you are incapable of supporting the nonsense you present as intelligent discourse.
You are without a doubt the dumbest person I have ever met. Please take up your antics up with airmax. I wish I could say I am done with this abusive crank, but unfortunately he'll just follow me around like a rabid pulp with Stockholm Syndrome.
Further evidence of your inability to behave in a civil and human manner. I really do pity you newt. You are so very sad.
Special thanks to the ESN for covering this behavior and feeding the delusion that these posts of his are 'high quality' and 'relevant'.
Do you see how pathetic this parting shot is? It fell at your feet.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 7:53:20 AM
At 9/28/2014 7:44:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
At
Oh not more projection?
Say it ain't so.
Get help troll boy.
As usual I will respond to ALL of your points and you will spit insults inn response. Here we go, AGAIN.
I see the topic and have responded to every one of your comments. The fact, according to you that none of your comments is relevant, is not in anyway connected to me. Do you have any understanding of the difference between apocrypha and gnostic? I doubt it, given the rants so far.
I have no idea what this means, But if you are asking how many gnostic writings were rejected at Nicea, then you are supporting my position. I understand that you won't understand that but not my problem.
Nah ya see newt, I have merely addressed everything you've written in some detail, you have inresponse accused and insulted because you lack the ability to respond. Shame really.
Once again, I have responded point by point and been met with vitriolic, abusive insults in order that to disguise the FACT that you are incapable of supporting the nonsense you present as intelligent discourse.
Further evidence of your inability to behave in a civil and human manner. I really do pity you newt. You are so very sad.

What I see as pathetic is you following me around the forum in a personalized rant for literally months to not participate in the conversation - while accusing me of your behavior.

The topic is about the Gnostic Gospels twit - your inability to participate in the discussion like an adult is not caused by me - its you troll boy. Its YOU following me around.

Get help troll boy.
Shadow-Dragon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 7:58:25 AM
F*ck off.

Just because we are not God-hating and arrogant fools like you all, doesn't mean you can question our faith and pose these situations onto us.

Stop bothering religious people, and get a hobby.

If you don't want to believe, then don't, but don't try to stop us.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 8:01:21 AM
At 9/28/2014 2:52:19 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
You know how people say the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing us he didn't exist?

Are they joking? That's not even a good trick, the best trick you could do was convincing people they are worshiping god, when they are infact worshiping the devil. Just look at all the crazy stuff hes done, but god works in mysterious ways, yeah OR hes the real devil.

**For Christians - do you end your prayers by saying Amen? Do you know who you are really praying to by ending your prayer with "Amen"?

No, Christians are not praying to an ancient Egyptian deity. In Aramaic, the language of Jesus during His earthly ministry, "amen" means So Be It.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 8:03:31 AM
At 9/28/2014 7:53:20 AM, neutral wrote:
At
Oh not more projection?
Say it ain't so.
Get help troll boy.

What I see as pathetic is you following me around the forum in a personalized rant for literally months to not participate in the conversation - while accusing me of your behavior.
How many times does it take? Seriously? How many times.
You created THREE separate and futile threads,specifically to attack me.
That is what is known in the real world as stalking.
That is what is known as a VERY personalized obsession with the person with whom you are obsessed.
The topic is about the Gnostic Gospels twit - your inability to participate in the discussion like an adult is not caused by me - its you troll boy. Its YOU following me around.
You have for at least three posts now deliberately and very obviously avoided any reference to my points regarding the topic of this thread.
Instead, as is your wont, you attack me personally.
It is, besides the point that you can't discuss the topic, evidence of your insane obsession and stalking of me. No I don't claim victimhood little fella, I know you own that title.
Get help troll boy.
Try to respond to the posts you instead just sling insults and fallacious accusations at.
Cue childish insults.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 8:11:21 AM
At 9/28/2014 8:03:31 AM, bulproof wrote:
At
Oh not more projection?
Say it ain't so.
Get help troll boy.

That is what is known as a VERY personalized obsession with the person with whom you are obsessed.
You have for at least three posts now deliberately and very obviously avoided any reference to my points regarding the topic of this thread.
It is, besides the point that you can't discuss the topic, evidence of your insane obsession and stalking of me. No I don't claim victimhood little fella, I know you own that title.
Get help troll boy.
Try to respond to the posts you instead just sling insults and fallacious accusations at.
Cue childish insults.

Listen very closely you abusive retard.

You have been following me around for months, insulting me, calling me a liar, attacking my character, and DEMANDING that I prove my criticisms of you. Well, you finally got that - AFTER MONTHS of refusing to away. AFTER MONTHS of failing to engage in an adult conversation.

TWO threads were created.

#1 - Calling you out on saying "I never said you said that," followed immediately by, "I am pointing out the duplicity of the claims you made that I just confirmed you did not make."

That is not flame bait - it is, AS YOU DEMANDED - calling you out. YOU choose to call it flame bait because you are an abusive twit.

#2 - A simple challenge in light of your continuous claims of massive and superior intelliugence - lets find JUST ONE quality post with a thesis, supporting argumentations (with citation), rebuttal of expected criticism, and a clear conclusion.

You can not demonstrate that. It is direct rebuttal to you constant stupid *ss claim of your superiority. You choose to call it flame bait because it revals you as a stupid twit.

The third one, as has been pointed out, was a thread about the reash of recent atheist posters, that, like this, you jumped into without understanding, and MADE it about you - JUST AS YOU DO HERE. It YOU who cannot talk about anything but you.

YOU have serious mental health issues. I do not want to engage you. YOU get what YOU demand, and now I have blithering cry baby stalker rather than just a mean douche stalker following me around.

Grow up, get some help! You need it.

The topic is Gnostic Gospels. Not your cry baby BS.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 8:25:03 AM
At 9/28/2014 8:11:21 AM, neutral wrote:
At
Oh not more projection?
Say it ain't so.
Get help troll boy.

Get help troll boy.
Cue childish insults.

Listen very closely you abusive retard.
Retard is an abusive insult. Now cite mine.
You have been following me around for months, insulting me, calling me a liar, attacking my character, and DEMANDING that I prove my criticisms of you. Well, you finally got that - AFTER MONTHS of refusing to away. AFTER MONTHS of failing to engage in an adult conversation.
Once again some personal fantasy of yours is considered by you to be reality.
You created three flame bait threads deliberately attacking me. You are simply projecting your behaviour on me. Everybody sees it.
TWO threads were created.
Can't count? but regardless, the fact that you now admit it is beyond belief. Of course you will deny that it had anything to do with your obsession it will be all about mine.
#1 - Calling you out on saying "I never said you said that," followed immediately by, "I am pointing out the duplicity of the claims you made that I just confirmed you did not make."
This lie has been exposed and defeated more often than Elvis working at 7 11. You really need to give up. Your already defeated lies just don't work.
That is not flame bait - it is, AS YOU DEMANDED - calling you out. YOU choose to call it flame bait because you are an abusive twit.
Cite my demand to call me out or once again be shown to be the liar that you cannot help but be.
#2 - A simple challenge in light of your continuous claims of massive and superior intelliugence - lets find JUST ONE quality post with a thesis, supporting argumentations (with citation), rebuttal of expected criticism, and a clear conclusion.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 8:38:25 AM
part two>
At 9/28/2014 8:11:21 AM, neutral wrote:

Three other posters have told you that your opinion of what constitutes a quality post is meaningless. The consensus of the posters on that thread is that the posts supplied in my defense are, in fact, quality and that your negation is meaningless. Have you bothered to read the thread?
You can not demonstrate that. It is direct rebuttal to you constant stupid *ss claim of your superiority. You choose to call it flame bait because it revals you as a stupid twit.
Neither I nor anyone else, I suspect, could make this into a coherent sentence.
The third one, as has been pointed out, was a thread about the reash of recent atheist posters, that, like this, you jumped into without understanding, and MADE it about you - JUST AS YOU DO HERE. It YOU who cannot talk about anything but you.
Once again I have no idea what this is supposed to convey. I'm sorry but you need to try harder if you wish to actually communicate.
YOU have serious mental health issues. I do not want to engage you. YOU get what YOU demand, and now I have blithering cry baby stalker rather than just a mean douche stalker following me around.
All I see here is projection, I certainly don't see any discussion of the thread topic. I have, in fact, made many mentions and comments in that regard even while you have spent hours abusing and insulting me as a result of your somewhat insane obsession with me.
Grow up, get some help! You need it.
WOW. Coming from you, given what I have had to endure for months is amusing. I must say.
The topic is Gnostic Gospels. Not your cry baby BS.
When was the last time I referred to the topic, compared to the last time you did?
Yes I know, it's terribly difficult to keep in contact with a reality that you have trouble accessing.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 8:47:10 AM
Three other posters have told you that your opinion of what constitutes a quality post is meaningless. The consensus of the posters on that thread is that the posts supplied in my defense are, in fact, quality and that your negation is meaningless. Have you bothered to read the thread?

#1 - When the challenge is to produce a thesis, supporting argument, rebuttal of criticism, and a conclusion - which is an acedemic construct regarding argumentation - saying that is not a quality post standard becaue I cannot meet it is irrelevant. Its a challenge in 9000 posts you cannot meet.

Furthermore, 2 of your 'quality posts' are inane one liners, one dosn't even asnwer the question posed, and the last is stupid accusation of genoicide - not by ANY standard would those be considered 'quality'.

#2 - You are complete baby. The subject is the Gnostic Gospel.

I have had enough with being followed around by you in an abusive swill fest where your pedantic BS about your wounded honor MUST be the topic. No one cares that you are cry baby who cannot intelligently respond to questions.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 8:50:09 AM
At 9/28/2014 8:38:25 AM, bulproof wrote:

When was the last time I referred to the topic, compared to the last time you did?

This thread nimrod. Please show us ANY comments on the gnostic gospels from you. Not the Canon, which says NOTHING about the contents of the Gnostic gospels.

That someone could be so stupid as to come in pursuing a nakedly personalized BS swill fest, and then claim its YOU being disrupted from speaking on the topic is rediculous.

You cannot grasp reality. You have issues.

Get help.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 9:02:44 AM
At 9/28/2014 8:50:09 AM, neutral wrote:

This thread nimrod. Please show us ANY comments on the gnostic gospels from you. Not the Canon, which says NOTHING about the contents of the Gnostic gospels.

That someone could be so stupid as to come in pursuing a nakedly personalized BS swill fest, and then claim its YOU being disrupted from speaking on the topic is rediculous.

Get help.

The cannon says absolutely everything about the gnostic gospels.
They were rejected at Nicea.
The Apocryphal gospels were also rejected at Nicea.
Any discussion regarding those scriptures is intrinsically linked to Nicea.
Your inability to understand that is telling.

You are so afraid of having YOUR beliefs challenged that you attack anyone who even asks you a question.

But lets get back to the topic you have avoided since you got here and started your insane insults.
What do you want to know about gnostic writings(gospels) and which ones are you interested in? The ones you originally would be considered to be apocryphal rather than gnostic.
I may be wrong.
Lets see.
Are you capable of intelligent discourse or is your usual abusive insults all you've got?
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 9:03:29 AM

Source.

Do you ahve any idea?
Was it GOD?

Cue childish insults.

You are a hypocrite. You have complained that he insults you and whatnot and here you are doing it.

Stalker BS at it again!

This is a public forum. He could reply to anyone.

Did I mention that I utterly despise you? Think you are the dumbest person on the planet? That I have NO desire to interact with you? Have asked you to kindly stop replying to me? Have formally asked the mods to create an ignore function JUST to be able to not read you pedantic idiocy?

You tell me, what is it that drives someone to become wholly fixated on a person they do not know because they disagree with them on the internet? "I'll show that NEWT!!! By ... agh ... not actually addressing the topic and being a complete bone head! That'll show 'em! See how stupid I am!"

This post will be reported.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 9:08:41 AM
At 9/28/2014 9:03:29 AM, SamStevens wrote:

Source.

Do you ahve any idea?
Was it GOD?

Cue childish insults.

You are a hypocrite. You have complained that he insults you and whatnot and here you are doing it.

Yep months and months and months. And as you see, here he is talking about how he is called out.

To be blunt the complaint is not insults - its stalking.

Can you show me how he responds the subject here in any of his posts? Please demonstrate.

Stalker BS at it again!

This is a public forum. He could reply to anyone.

This post will be reported.

Well, good luck. I have rported literally hundreds of bully boys posts, had open and direct conversations about bully boy with the moderation team. I've bitten my tounge for weeks at a time with that flaming retard - no more. I refuse to treat him like a rational human being.

So by all means - report away. The mods are fully familiar with the situation, and once again, I come in to discuss the Gnostic Gospel, and I have an irrational stalker idiot following me in again to pursue a nakedly personal pursuit.

If he knows I despise him, why bother following me into this thread? Into EVERY thread?
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 9:11:40 AM
At 9/28/2014 9:02:44 AM, bulproof wrote:

Get help.

You are so afraid of having YOUR beliefs challenged that you attack anyone who even asks you a question.

But lets get back to the topic you have avoided since you got here and started your insane insults.
What do you want to know about gnostic writings(gospels) and which ones are you interested in? The ones you originally would be considered to be apocryphal rather than gnostic.
I may be wrong.
Lets see.
Are you capable of intelligent discourse or is your usual abusive insults all you've got?

See my reply to the OP you blithering moron. I am waiting for him to clarify his point.

I have no desire to even attempt to engage you in a rational discussion, You are blithering idiot, who has YET to clarify his inane statement about the Canon. There was a perfectly functional conversation happening here before you stalked me into this thread ... again.

Go screw yor bullboy - you;ve had every opportunity to be a big boy, and failed every time. You are abusive, unintelligent, and I want nothing to do with you.

Lst response you will get from me in this thread. As others report? Oh, I am afraid teh mods are quite familiar with you victim.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 9:34:14 AM
At 9/28/2014 9:11:40 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/28/2014 9:02:44 AM, bulproof wrote:

Get help.

I may be wrong.
Lets see.

See my reply to the OP you blithering moron. I am waiting for him to clarify his point.
Already referred to and of course ignored by the person so obsessed that all he has is insults. Oh and crying.
I have no desire to even attempt to engage you in a rational discussion,
That is because ever since you arrived here you haven't been able to answer any of my questions. To you that makes a troll. In reality we both know what it actually means.
You are blithering idiot, who has YET to clarify his inane statement about the Canon. There was a perfectly functional conversation happening here before you stalked me into this thread ... again.
I supplied much more than you are capable of understanding within the psychological state in which you exist. If you are willing to become somewhat more amenable to intelligent discussion, then you may, in fact, become a part of the discussions currently in this forum. As it is now, whenever you are involved in a thread it simply becomes toxic as a result of your unbelievable obsession with me.

If I post.....................................here comes newts abusive insulting claims of victimization.
Go screw yor bullboy - you;ve had every opportunity to be a big boy, and failed every time. You are abusive, unintelligent, and I want nothing to do with you.

Lst response you will get from me in this thread. As others report? Oh, I am afraid teh mods are quite familiar with you victim.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 11:59:07 AM
At 9/28/2014 7:58:25 AM, Shadow-Dragon wrote:
F*ck off.

Just because we are not God-hating and arrogant fools like you all, doesn't mean you can question our faith and pose these situations onto us.

Stop bothering religious people, and get a hobby.

If you don't want to believe, then don't, but don't try to stop us.

I don't hate God, I'm just trying to figure out if "God" is actually the Devil playing a truly brilliant trick on us. Let's be real, the Old Testament God was not, nor is a just God. If anything, he truly resembles the evil that one would expect to find in the Devil, not the creator of all that is (YHWH).

I can most certainly question your faith and pose these situations because we both know that it's a serious situation. If God is actually the Devil, it's a serious matter that deserves a vast amount of attention. I don't think anyone can look towards the Old Testament God and say that he was a kind being. He killed innocent women and children, was jealous, etc.,

If I was the Devil, the most evil being in this world, I'd totally trick humans into thinking they are worshiping God but really worshiping me. If we can try to comprehend the pure evil he is, then it's completely understandable to assume that God is actually Satan in disguise and this is all part of his plan.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 12:02:05 PM
At 9/28/2014 8:01:21 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 9/28/2014 2:52:19 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

No, Christians are not praying to an ancient Egyptian deity. In Aramaic, the language of Jesus during His earthly ministry, "amen" means So Be It.

The Egyptian God predates Jesus' early ministries. There is also record of Jesus studying in Egypt during his "lost years". If I was the devil, I'd totally convince people that Amen means something other than its true meaning. We have to remember, we are discussing the most evil being in known existence. If I'm capable of thinking of such a scam as a mere human, how much deeper must his own plans truly go?
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 12:02:23 PM

Source.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net...