Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

Do You Want To Live With God For Eternity?

bulproof
Posts: 25,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 11:41:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The thing is that I've got the mail that his starting team got pissed with him so much, and these dudes are holier than you guys can ever be, that 33.3% started a rebellion against this all loving god.

Now what you need to understand is that these, the holiest of the holiests, were actually in the presence of this god who is LOVE. They were right there with this dude who is pure love, pure good, pure sweetness and light. How is it possible that the holiest of all creations could reject this ALL LOVE after already spending eternity with him?

Now the wash up of this battle is disputed. God says that all them rebels got pissed off down to earth where they apparently shagged their non corporeal non bodies silly with actual human women, not only that but these non corporeal non bodies actually impregnated these human women and they gave birth to giants, I'm guessin' only once. And god flooded the earth to kill the giants and their non corporeal progenitors. Yeah I don't get that either.

There is though another story regarding the result of this rebellion. According to madman, the rebellious angels just sat around drinking with the other angels in heaven, Probably because they really didn't have a problem with the 66.6% it was just the ALL LOVE they had a b1tch with.
And then in 1914 god sent in the rodent exterminators to kick them all to the curb, read earth...yeah I know about the other time.

So regardless of the incredibly unlikely stories, if there is any truth in either story it must be that 33.3% of the holiest of the holy can't stand gods guts.

Are you absolutely certain you want to spend eternity with him?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 11:54:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 11:41:38 AM, bulproof wrote:
The thing is that I've got the mail that his starting team got pissed with him so much, and these dudes are holier than you guys can ever be, that 33.3% started a rebellion against this all loving god.

Now what you need to understand is that these, the holiest of the holiests, were actually in the presence of this god who is LOVE. They were right there with this dude who is pure love, pure good, pure sweetness and light. How is it possible that the holiest of all creations could reject this ALL LOVE after already spending eternity with him?

Now the wash up of this battle is disputed. God says that all them rebels got pissed off down to earth where they apparently shagged their non corporeal non bodies silly with actual human women, not only that but these non corporeal non bodies actually impregnated these human women and they gave birth to giants, I'm guessin' only once. And god flooded the earth to kill the giants and their non corporeal progenitors. Yeah I don't get that either.

There is though another story regarding the result of this rebellion. According to madman, the rebellious angels just sat around drinking with the other angels in heaven, Probably because they really didn't have a problem with the 66.6% it was just the ALL LOVE they had a b1tch with.
And then in 1914 god sent in the rodent exterminators to kick them all to the curb, read earth...yeah I know about the other time.

So regardless of the incredibly unlikely stories, if there is any truth in either story it must be that 33.3% of the holiest of the holy can't stand gods guts.

Are you absolutely certain you want to spend eternity with him?

We won't be spending eternity with the gods of religious people who have no idea who our invisible Creator is. The god of Abraham, Mohammad, Jesus, Joseph Smith and the JW's are only imaginary gods formed in the minds of antichrists and false prophets who read their holy books without knowing the true invisible Creator. These imaginary gods ( deities ) cannot give anyone life because they don't exist.
bulproof
Posts: 25,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 12:03:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 11:54:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/29/2014 11:41:38 AM, bulproof wrote:
The thing is that I've got the mail that his starting team got pissed with him so much, and these dudes are holier than you guys can ever be, that 33.3% started a rebellion against this all loving god.

Now what you need to understand is that these, the holiest of the holiests, were actually in the presence of this god who is LOVE. They were right there with this dude who is pure love, pure good, pure sweetness and light. How is it possible that the holiest of all creations could reject this ALL LOVE after already spending eternity with him?

Now the wash up of this battle is disputed. God says that all them rebels got pissed off down to earth where they apparently shagged their non corporeal non bodies silly with actual human women, not only that but these non corporeal non bodies actually impregnated these human women and they gave birth to giants, I'm guessin' only once. And god flooded the earth to kill the giants and their non corporeal progenitors. Yeah I don't get that either.

There is though another story regarding the result of this rebellion. According to madman, the rebellious angels just sat around drinking with the other angels in heaven, Probably because they really didn't have a problem with the 66.6% it was just the ALL LOVE they had a b1tch with.
And then in 1914 god sent in the rodent exterminators to kick them all to the curb, read earth...yeah I know about the other time.

So regardless of the incredibly unlikely stories, if there is any truth in either story it must be that 33.3% of the holiest of the holy can't stand gods guts.

Are you absolutely certain you want to spend eternity with him?

We won't be spending eternity with the gods of religious people who have no idea who our invisible Creator is. The god of Abraham, Mohammad, Jesus, Joseph Smith and the JW's are only imaginary gods formed in the minds of antichrists and false prophets who read their holy books without knowing the true invisible Creator. These imaginary gods ( deities ) cannot give anyone life because they don't exist.

Yeah that's what I thought bog.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 12:05:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 12:03:19 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/29/2014 11:54:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/29/2014 11:41:38 AM, bulproof wrote:
The thing is that I've got the mail that his starting team got pissed with him so much, and these dudes are holier than you guys can ever be, that 33.3% started a rebellion against this all loving god.

Now what you need to understand is that these, the holiest of the holiests, were actually in the presence of this god who is LOVE. They were right there with this dude who is pure love, pure good, pure sweetness and light. How is it possible that the holiest of all creations could reject this ALL LOVE after already spending eternity with him?

Now the wash up of this battle is disputed. God says that all them rebels got pissed off down to earth where they apparently shagged their non corporeal non bodies silly with actual human women, not only that but these non corporeal non bodies actually impregnated these human women and they gave birth to giants, I'm guessin' only once. And god flooded the earth to kill the giants and their non corporeal progenitors. Yeah I don't get that either.

There is though another story regarding the result of this rebellion. According to madman, the rebellious angels just sat around drinking with the other angels in heaven, Probably because they really didn't have a problem with the 66.6% it was just the ALL LOVE they had a b1tch with.
And then in 1914 god sent in the rodent exterminators to kick them all to the curb, read earth...yeah I know about the other time.

So regardless of the incredibly unlikely stories, if there is any truth in either story it must be that 33.3% of the holiest of the holy can't stand gods guts.

Are you absolutely certain you want to spend eternity with him?

We won't be spending eternity with the gods of religious people who have no idea who our invisible Creator is. The god of Abraham, Mohammad, Jesus, Joseph Smith and the JW's are only imaginary gods formed in the minds of antichrists and false prophets who read their holy books without knowing the true invisible Creator. These imaginary gods ( deities ) cannot give anyone life because they don't exist.

Yeah that's what I thought bog.

You understand more about the deities of religious people more than any Christian I've ever met.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 12:16:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 11:41:38 AM, bulproof wrote:
The thing is that I've got the mail that his starting team got pissed with him so much, and these dudes are holier than you guys can ever be, that 33.3% started a rebellion against this all loving god.

Now what you need to understand is that these, the holiest of the holiests, were actually in the presence of this god who is LOVE. They were right there with this dude who is pure love, pure good, pure sweetness and light. How is it possible that the holiest of all creations could reject this ALL LOVE after already spending eternity with him?

Now the wash up of this battle is disputed. God says that all them rebels got pissed off down to earth where they apparently shagged their non corporeal non bodies silly with actual human women, not only that but these non corporeal non bodies actually impregnated these human women and they gave birth to giants, I'm guessin' only once. And god flooded the earth to kill the giants and their non corporeal progenitors. Yeah I don't get that either.

There is though another story regarding the result of this rebellion. According to madman, the rebellious angels just sat around drinking with the other angels in heaven, Probably because they really didn't have a problem with the 66.6% it was just the ALL LOVE they had a b1tch with.
And then in 1914 god sent in the rodent exterminators to kick them all to the curb, read earth...yeah I know about the other time.

So regardless of the incredibly unlikely stories, if there is any truth in either story it must be that 33.3% of the holiest of the holy can't stand gods guts.

Are you absolutely certain you want to spend eternity with him?

I have never said any such thing, lol, but yes they were given access to heaven at will because it was not only humans that Satan said would not serve God faithfully, so his intention was to corrupt angels as well as humans, and so to prove that at least some of each would stay faithful he had to be allowed to test Angels as well as humans.

You really ought to write books because you come up with some very imaginative fantasy pictures. UN fortunately for you all are based on Satanic inspiration not any rational thought,as your posts make clear.
Ask yourself wy God created Angels.

There can only be one reason, he created them to be his son's workforce carryign out teh tasks necessary to create and then maintain this marvelous universe and all that is in it.

Yes there was eventually war in haven.

When Christ ascended to heaven, as scripture tells us, he was told to wait at his father's right hand until his enemies were put at his feet.

That was finally ordered just before his son was allowed to take up his throne, and resulted in the war that had Satan and all his demons cast out of heaven.

That enabled Christ to take up his throne and start to organise the Kingdom Government that would eventually rule alongside him.

To human minds all these things have taken, and are taking, an unfathomably long time.

To a being to whom a thousand years was as a day is to we humans they will have taken very little time at all, just enough for the point to be proven to the satisfaction of all, at at least a significant number, of the watchers, which include Angels and humans.

Oft course Satan is working equally hard to ensure that as few as possibly agree to serve God, and since he has been cast down to the vicinity of the earth for about 150 years, he has only had the earth to deal with, and humans his only quarry.

The effects of that have been dramatic, and are measured by the ridiculously fast development of humans over that period, when compared to the lack of advancement of the previous millennia.

It also shows up in the fact that most of these developments, if not all, have led to us slowly but surely destroying ourselves and our environment.

The good news in all that is that it signals the proximity of the time when God will have to step in to prevent us from destroying the earth and ourselves at Satan's promptings, and remove his influence, as well as all the "advances" which have brought the decline of the earth, its productivity, and its climate to the point we are approaching faster than we realise.

It is no coincidence that the more we find out about the problems we are bringing on ourselves, the more we blame God rather than ourselves. That is part of what Satan is persuading many to do, thus fulfilling Paul's prediction as written at

2 Timothy 4:3-4
ASV(i) 3 For the time will come when they will not endure the sound doctrine; but, having itching ears, will heap to themselves teachers after their own lusts; 4 and will turn away their ears from the truth, and turn aside unto fables.

That time is now, and the likes of Bulproof are the epitome of it.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 12:20:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 12:16:01 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/29/2014 11:41:38 AM, bulproof wrote:
The thing is that I've got the mail that his starting team got pissed with him so much, and these dudes are holier than you guys can ever be, that 33.3% started a rebellion against this all loving god.

Now what you need to understand is that these, the holiest of the holiests, were actually in the presence of this god who is LOVE. They were right there with this dude who is pure love, pure good, pure sweetness and light. How is it possible that the holiest of all creations could reject this ALL LOVE after already spending eternity with him?

Now the wash up of this battle is disputed. God says that all them rebels got pissed off down to earth where they apparently shagged their non corporeal non bodies silly with actual human women, not only that but these non corporeal non bodies actually impregnated these human women and they gave birth to giants, I'm guessin' only once. And god flooded the earth to kill the giants and their non corporeal progenitors. Yeah I don't get that either.

There is though another story regarding the result of this rebellion. According to madman, the rebellious angels just sat around drinking with the other angels in heaven, Probably because they really didn't have a problem with the 66.6% it was just the ALL LOVE they had a b1tch with.
And then in 1914 god sent in the rodent exterminators to kick them all to the curb, read earth...yeah I know about the other time.

So regardless of the incredibly unlikely stories, if there is any truth in either story it must be that 33.3% of the holiest of the holy can't stand gods guts.

Are you absolutely certain you want to spend eternity with him?

I have never said any such thing, lol, but yes they were given access to heaven at will because it was not only humans that Satan said would not serve God faithfully, so his intention was to corrupt angels as well as humans, and so to prove that at least some of each would stay faithful he had to be allowed to test Angels as well as humans.

You really ought to write books because you come up with some very imaginative fantasy pictures. UN fortunately for you all are based on Satanic inspiration not any rational thought,as your posts make clear.
Ask yourself wy God created Angels.

There can only be one reason, he created them to be his son's workforce carryign out teh tasks necessary to create and then maintain this marvelous universe and all that is in it.

Yes there was eventually war in haven.

When Christ ascended to heaven, as scripture tells us, he was told to wait at his father's right hand until his enemies were put at his feet.

That was finally ordered just before his son was allowed to take up his throne, and resulted in the war that had Satan and all his demons cast out of heaven.

That enabled Christ to take up his throne and start to organise the Kingdom Government that would eventually rule alongside him.

To human minds all these things have taken, and are taking, an unfathomably long time.

To a being to whom a thousand years was as a day is to we humans they will have taken very little time at all, just enough for the point to be proven to the satisfaction of all, at at least a significant number, of the watchers, which include Angels and humans.

Oft course Satan is working equally hard to ensure that as few as possibly agree to serve God, and since he has been cast down to the vicinity of the earth for about 150 years, he has only had the earth to deal with, and humans his only quarry.

The effects of that have been dramatic, and are measured by the ridiculously fast development of humans over that period, when compared to the lack of advancement of the previous millennia.

It also shows up in the fact that most of these developments, if not all, have led to us slowly but surely destroying ourselves and our environment.

The good news in all that is that it signals the proximity of the time when God will have to step in to prevent us from destroying the earth and ourselves at Satan's promptings, and remove his influence, as well as all the "advances" which have brought the decline of the earth, its productivity, and its climate to the point we are approaching faster than we realise.

It is no coincidence that the more we find out about the problems we are bringing on ourselves, the more we blame God rather than ourselves. That is part of what Satan is persuading many to do, thus fulfilling Paul's prediction as written at

2 Timothy 4:3-4
ASV(i) 3 For the time will come when they will not endure the sound doctrine; but, having itching ears, will heap to themselves teachers after their own lusts; 4 and will turn away their ears from the truth, and turn aside unto fables.

That time is now, and the likes of Bulproof are the epitome of it.

Those who believe in their literal interpretations of the prophecies are totally deceived of their true existence in the mind of our Creator. You're one very deceived believer of your own interpretations, MCB.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 12:30:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 11:41:38 AM, bulproof wrote:
The thing is that I've got the mail that his starting team got pissed with him so much, and these dudes are holier than you guys can ever be, that 33.3% started a rebellion against this all loving god.

Now what you need to understand is that these, the holiest of the holiests, were actually in the presence of this god who is LOVE. They were right there with this dude who is pure love, pure good, pure sweetness and light. How is it possible that the holiest of all creations could reject this ALL LOVE after already spending eternity with him?

Now the wash up of this battle is disputed. God says that all them rebels got pissed off down to earth where they apparently shagged their non corporeal non bodies silly with actual human women, not only that but these non corporeal non bodies actually impregnated these human women and they gave birth to giants, I'm guessin' only once. And god flooded the earth to kill the giants and their non corporeal progenitors. Yeah I don't get that either.

There is though another story regarding the result of this rebellion. According to madman, the rebellious angels just sat around drinking with the other angels in heaven, Probably because they really didn't have a problem with the 66.6% it was just the ALL LOVE they had a b1tch with.
And then in 1914 god sent in the rodent exterminators to kick them all to the curb, read earth...yeah I know about the other time.

So regardless of the incredibly unlikely stories, if there is any truth in either story it must be that 33.3% of the holiest of the holy can't stand gods guts.

Are you absolutely certain you want to spend eternity with him?

As for the main point of this.

Yes i want to spend an eternity carrying out the role that was given to Adam and Eve,. That of caring for the earth and all who are on it, in perfect health and piece, away from disruptive influences such as yourself.

Yes I want to spend eternity under the rule of the most efficient and benevolent regime this earth as ever seen, and a way from people like you who are only interested in causing trouble.

Yes I want to spend eternity enjoying the company of others who love each otehr as much as they love themselves, and show it in the way they live.

Yes I want to spend eternity never having to see or hear of anyone growing sick, starving, or dying any more, because that will make the peace that all will enjoy perfect.

Yes I want to spend eternity enjoying all the things that Adam and Eve could have enjoyed had they not rebelled. To my mind only a complete fool would not want that.

And what's more I know it is going to happen, and I want a part of it, God willing.

So 33% or whatever were too selfish to want too do things God's way? But does that mean that God was wrong, or that they were?

They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure, Just as the likes of Bulproof and Composed just enjoy disrupting the peace of serious debaters on here.

Yes the selfish, or self-righteous, like Bulproof hate God. Why? Because they now that he won't let them have their way to the detriment of anyone else, at least not for much longer.

Yes, I am on God's side, and that of his son, who only wants what his father wants anyway, and no matter what those unwitting instruments of Satan, like Bulproof, Composer, Annanicole and others say, nothing will ever divert me from God's word or hi side of the issue.

There are only two sides in this dispute, and as Christ said, if you aren't on his side, and therefore his father's, you are by default on Satan's.

Being on teh side of Christ and God means believing everything they say, obeying everything they wish, knowing it is all for our benefit anyway, and giving them out trust in all things, 100%.

That suits me fine, along with the 8 million or so who either do the same or are learning to.

Simple as.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 12:35:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 12:30:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/29/2014 11:41:38 AM, bulproof wrote:
The thing is that I've got the mail that his starting team got pissed with him so much, and these dudes are holier than you guys can ever be, that 33.3% started a rebellion against this all loving god.

Now what you need to understand is that these, the holiest of the holiests, were actually in the presence of this god who is LOVE. They were right there with this dude who is pure love, pure good, pure sweetness and light. How is it possible that the holiest of all creations could reject this ALL LOVE after already spending eternity with him?

Now the wash up of this battle is disputed. God says that all them rebels got pissed off down to earth where they apparently shagged their non corporeal non bodies silly with actual human women, not only that but these non corporeal non bodies actually impregnated these human women and they gave birth to giants, I'm guessin' only once. And god flooded the earth to kill the giants and their non corporeal progenitors. Yeah I don't get that either.

There is though another story regarding the result of this rebellion. According to madman, the rebellious angels just sat around drinking with the other angels in heaven, Probably because they really didn't have a problem with the 66.6% it was just the ALL LOVE they had a b1tch with.
And then in 1914 god sent in the rodent exterminators to kick them all to the curb, read earth...yeah I know about the other time.

So regardless of the incredibly unlikely stories, if there is any truth in either story it must be that 33.3% of the holiest of the holy can't stand gods guts.

Are you absolutely certain you want to spend eternity with him?

As for the main point of this.

Yes i want to spend an eternity carrying out the role that was given to Adam and Eve,. That of caring for the earth and all who are on it, in perfect health and piece, away from disruptive influences such as yourself.

Yes I want to spend eternity under the rule of the most efficient and benevolent regime this earth as ever seen, and a way from people like you who are only interested in causing trouble.

Yes I want to spend eternity enjoying the company of others who love each otehr as much as they love themselves, and show it in the way they live.

Yes I want to spend eternity never having to see or hear of anyone growing sick, starving, or dying any more, because that will make the peace that all will enjoy perfect.

Yes I want to spend eternity enjoying all the things that Adam and Eve could have enjoyed had they not rebelled. To my mind only a complete fool would not want that.

And what's more I know it is going to happen, and I want a part of it, God willing.

So 33% or whatever were too selfish to want too do things God's way? But does that mean that God was wrong, or that they were?

They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure, Just as the likes of Bulproof and Composed just enjoy disrupting the peace of serious debaters on here.

Yes the selfish, or self-righteous, like Bulproof hate God. Why? Because they now that he won't let them have their way to the detriment of anyone else, at least not for much longer.

Yes, I am on God's side, and that of his son, who only wants what his father wants anyway, and no matter what those unwitting instruments of Satan, like Bulproof, Composer, Annanicole and others say, nothing will ever divert me from God's word or hi side of the issue.

There are only two sides in this dispute, and as Christ said, if you aren't on his side, and therefore his father's, you are by default on Satan's.

Being on teh side of Christ and God means believing everything they say, obeying everything they wish, knowing it is all for our benefit anyway, and giving them out trust in all things, 100%.

That suits me fine, along with the 8 million or so who either do the same or are learning to.

Simple as.

Why don't you listen to MY VOICE, MCB? You've been rejecting ME ever since I had my saint in this forum testifying to ME.
bulproof
Posts: 25,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 12:52:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 12:16:01 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I have never said any such thing, lol, but yes they were given access to heaven at will

Who was given that access to heaven? The angels who rebelled and were banished in 1914?
So now the angels who rebelled in 1914 and were expelled to earth are in fact still swanning around in heaven? I guess good old Iblis is up there with them.
What are they doing? Pulling a few cones with the big J sitting on one of the thrones he got in 1874, 1878 and 1914 oh and about 33. Maybe some ambrosia just to take the edge off?
Well of course they would have access, they didn't rebel until 1914.
Satan didn't do anything wrong until he he created the heavenly rebellion in 1914.
Even though you claim that the bible tells you that 33.3% of the angels rebelled against god and there was a heavenly war.
Of course if the bible tells you that this war happened, that's past tense, then it couldn't happen 2000yrs later.
But hey make up some more unbelievable stories that make YOU believe the unbelievable stories you are stupidly trying to convince thinking people to believe.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 12:57:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 12:30:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure

Now this is just your fantasy mad.
If not provide the scriptural evidence that supports this fantasy story straight out of what you call a brain.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 1:03:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 12:52:39 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:16:01 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I have never said any such thing, lol, but yes they were given access to heaven at will

Who was given that access to heaven? The angels who rebelled and were banished in 1914?
So now the angels who rebelled in 1914 and were expelled to earth are in fact still swanning around in heaven? I guess good old Iblis is up there with them.
What are they doing? Pulling a few cones with the big J sitting on one of the thrones he got in 1874, 1878 and 1914 oh and about 33. Maybe some ambrosia just to take the edge off?
Well of course they would have access, they didn't rebel until 1914.
Satan didn't do anything wrong until he he created the heavenly rebellion in 1914.
Even though you claim that the bible tells you that 33.3% of the angels rebelled against god and there was a heavenly war.
Of course if the bible tells you that this war happened, that's past tense, then it couldn't happen 2000yrs later.
But hey make up some more unbelievable stories that make YOU believe the unbelievable stories you are stupidly trying to convince thinking people to believe.

P.S. My Bible has never spoken to me. Some Christians actually believe their Bible speaks to them. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 1:26:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 12:57:34 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:30:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure

Now this is just your fantasy mad.
If not provide the scriptural evidence that supports this fantasy story straight out of what you call a brain.

You are living proof of that but yes, of course I can provide scriptural proof, I wouldn't say it if I couldn't you should know that by now.

Revelation 12:9
ASV(i) 9 And the great dragon was cast down, the old serpent, he that is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world; he was cast down to the earth, and his angels were cast down with him.

2 Corinthians 4:4
ASV(i) 4 in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not dawn upon them.

2 Corinthians 11:14
ASV(i) 14 And no marvel; for even Satan fashioneth himself into an angel of light.

Ephesians 2:2
ASV(i) 2 wherein ye once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the powers of the air, of the spirit that now worketh in the sons of disobedience;

1 John 5:19
ASV(i) 19 We know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in the evil one.

Do you want more?

Don't forget that God said he would put his word, his law, in the hearts of his servants, and he has, it is deeply engraved in my heart.

Jeremiah 31:33-34
ASV(i) 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith Jehovah: I will put my law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people: 34 and they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know Jehovah; for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith Jehovah: for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin will I remember no more.

I am one of his people if not, currently, part of his earthly organisation, and I do know him, well.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 1:43:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 1:03:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:52:39 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:16:01 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I have never said any such thing, lol, but yes they were given access to heaven at will

Who was given that access to heaven? The angels who rebelled and were banished in 1914?
So now the angels who rebelled in 1914 and were expelled to earth are in fact still swanning around in heaven? I guess good old Iblis is up there with them.
What are they doing? Pulling a few cones with the big J sitting on one of the thrones he got in 1874, 1878 and 1914 oh and about 33. Maybe some ambrosia just to take the edge off?
Well of course they would have access, they didn't rebel until 1914.
Satan didn't do anything wrong until he he created the heavenly rebellion in 1914.
Even though you claim that the bible tells you that 33.3% of the angels rebelled against god and there was a heavenly war.
Of course if the bible tells you that this war happened, that's past tense, then it couldn't happen 2000yrs later.
But hey make up some more unbelievable stories that make YOU believe the unbelievable stories you are stupidly trying to convince thinking people to believe.

P.S. My Bible has never spoken to me. Some Christians actually believe their Bible speaks to them. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nope it doesn't, but it "says" a lot which we can gain knowledge from with the aid of God's spirit.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 1:50:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 12:52:39 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:16:01 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I have never said any such thing, lol, but yes they were given access to heaven at will

Who was given that access to heaven? The angels who rebelled and were banished in 1914?
So now the angels who rebelled in 1914 and were expelled to earth are in fact still swanning around in heaven? I guess good old Iblis is up there with them.
What are they doing? Pulling a few cones with the big J sitting on one of the thrones he got in 1874, 1878 and 1914 oh and about 33. Maybe some ambrosia just to take the edge off?
Well of course they would have access, they didn't rebel until 1914.
Satan didn't do anything wrong until he he created the heavenly rebellion in 1914.
Even though you claim that the bible tells you that 33.3% of the angels rebelled against god and there was a heavenly war.
Of course if the bible tells you that this war happened, that's past tense, then it couldn't happen 2000yrs later.
But hey make up some more unbelievable stories that make YOU believe the unbelievable stories you are stupidly trying to convince thinking people to believe.

As you would know if you knew even the basics of scripture, the bible often, when recording prophecy, depicts things as if they have already happened, purely because there is no doubt that they will.

What is say is only unbelievable to those who choose not to believe it. Revelation is a book of prophecy, not a report of things that had already happened. After all it says that death will be done away with, and that hasn't happened yet, but it will.

Revelation 20:14
ASV(i) 14 And death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death, even the lake of fire.

Note that Revelation also talks of that future event as if it has already happened and yet we all know that it has not happened yet.

Actually it is you who came up with the figure of 33%, I simply used it because I was answering your point. As far as I now we have no idea how many turned against God, just that a multitude of them did.
bulproof
Posts: 25,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 1:54:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 1:26:46 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:57:34 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:30:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure

Now this is just your fantasy mad.
If not provide the scriptural evidence that supports this fantasy story straight out of what you call a brain.

You are living proof of that but yes, of course I can provide scriptural proof, I wouldn't say it if I couldn't you should know that by now.

Revelation 12:9
ASV(i) 9 And the great dragon was cast down, the old serpent, he that is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world; he was cast down to the earth, and his angels were cast down with him.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
2 Corinthians 4:4
ASV(i) 4 in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not dawn upon them.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
2 Corinthians 11:14
ASV(i) 14 And no marvel; for even Satan fashioneth himself into an angel of light.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Ephesians 2:2
ASV(i) 2 wherein ye once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the powers of the air, of the spirit that now worketh in the sons of disobedience;
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
1 John 5:19
ASV(i) 19 We know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in the evil one.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Do you want more?
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Don't forget that God said he would put his word, his law, in the hearts of his servants, and he has, it is deeply engraved in my heart.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Jeremiah 31:33-34
ASV(i) 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith Jehovah: I will put my law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people: 34 and they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know Jehovah; for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith Jehovah: for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin will I remember no more.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
I am one of his people if not, currently, part of his earthly organisation, and I do know him, well.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 2:54:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 1:54:51 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:26:46 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:57:34 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:30:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure

Now this is just your fantasy mad.
If not provide the scriptural evidence that supports this fantasy story straight out of what you call a brain.

You are living proof of that but yes, of course I can provide scriptural proof, I wouldn't say it if I couldn't you should know that by now.

Revelation 12:9
ASV(i) 9 And the great dragon was cast down, the old serpent, he that is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world; he was cast down to the earth, and his angels were cast down with him.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
2 Corinthians 4:4
ASV(i) 4 in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not dawn upon them.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
2 Corinthians 11:14
ASV(i) 14 And no marvel; for even Satan fashioneth himself into an angel of light.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Ephesians 2:2
ASV(i) 2 wherein ye once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the powers of the air, of the spirit that now worketh in the sons of disobedience;
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
1 John 5:19
ASV(i) 19 We know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in the evil one.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Do you want more?
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Don't forget that God said he would put his word, his law, in the hearts of his servants, and he has, it is deeply engraved in my heart.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Jeremiah 31:33-34
ASV(i) 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith Jehovah: I will put my law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people: 34 and they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know Jehovah; for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith Jehovah: for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin will I remember no more.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
I am one of his people if not, currently, part of his earthly organisation, and I do know him, well.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure

And what do you think they are "misleading the entire inhabited earth for? It disrupts everything when it does that, therefore you have had the evidence you requested.

Now it's your turn to prove your case not just bluff in your usual cowardly way, trying to distract from the fact that you don;t have a case anyway.

Still at least it shows you have learned a lot from your boss, Satan, lol. after all, that's what he's been doing for the last 6,000 years or so, and people like you have been falling for it, lol.
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 2:58:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 1:54:51 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:26:46 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:57:34 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:30:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure

Now this is just your fantasy mad.
If not provide the scriptural evidence that supports this fantasy story straight out of what you call a brain.

You are living proof of that but yes, of course I can provide scriptural proof, I wouldn't say it if I couldn't you should know that by now.

Revelation 12:9
ASV(i) 9 And the great dragon was cast down, the old serpent, he that is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world; he was cast down to the earth, and his angels were cast down with him.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
2 Corinthians 4:4
ASV(i) 4 in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not dawn upon them.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
2 Corinthians 11:14
ASV(i) 14 And no marvel; for even Satan fashioneth himself into an angel of light.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Ephesians 2:2
ASV(i) 2 wherein ye once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the powers of the air, of the spirit that now worketh in the sons of disobedience;
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
1 John 5:19
ASV(i) 19 We know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in the evil one.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Do you want more?
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Don't forget that God said he would put his word, his law, in the hearts of his servants, and he has, it is deeply engraved in my heart.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Jeremiah 31:33-34
ASV(i) 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith Jehovah: I will put my law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people: 34 and they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know Jehovah; for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith Jehovah: for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin will I remember no more.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
I am one of his people if not, currently, part of his earthly organisation, and I do know him, well.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure

Congrats on being awarded the dumb$hit stamp of approval:

Saint BOG: "You understand more about the deities of religious people more than any Christian I've ever met."

In another ten posts, he'll be counting you as a "believer" (if he already doesn't). I hope your "belief" doesn't in any way affect his appointment with the grim reaper shortly after the first of the year.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 8:30:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 11:41:38 AM, bulproof wrote:
The thing is that I've got the mail that his starting team got pissed with him so much, and these dudes are holier than you guys can ever be, that 33.3% started a rebellion against this all loving god.

Now what you need to understand is that these, the holiest of the holiests, were actually in the presence of this god who is LOVE. They were right there with this dude who is pure love, pure good, pure sweetness and light. How is it possible that the holiest of all creations could reject this ALL LOVE after already spending eternity with him?

Now the wash up of this battle is disputed. God says that all them rebels got pissed off down to earth where they apparently shagged their non corporeal non bodies silly with actual human women, not only that but these non corporeal non bodies actually impregnated these human women and they gave birth to giants, I'm guessin' only once. And god flooded the earth to kill the giants and their non corporeal progenitors. Yeah I don't get that either.

There is though another story regarding the result of this rebellion. According to madman, the rebellious angels just sat around drinking with the other angels in heaven, Probably because they really didn't have a problem with the 66.6% it was just the ALL LOVE they had a b1tch with.
And then in 1914 god sent in the rodent exterminators to kick them all to the curb, read earth...yeah I know about the other time.

So regardless of the incredibly unlikely stories, if there is any truth in either story it must be that 33.3% of the holiest of the holy can't stand gods guts.

Are you absolutely certain you want to spend eternity with him?

I must admit, this is some unique thinking on your part. Thumbs up for originality.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
bulproof
Posts: 25,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 8:42:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
They get all bent out of shape when you show them their stories don't they.
I wonder why.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 8:45:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 11:41:38 AM, bulproof wrote:
The thing is that I've got the mail that his starting team got pissed with him so much, and these dudes are holier than you guys can ever be, that 33.3% started a rebellion against this all loving god.

Now what you need to understand is that these, the holiest of the holiests, were actually in the presence of this god who is LOVE. They were right there with this dude who is pure love, pure good, pure sweetness and light. How is it possible that the holiest of all creations could reject this ALL LOVE after already spending eternity with him?

Now the wash up of this battle is disputed. God says that all them rebels got pissed off down to earth where they apparently shagged their non corporeal non bodies silly with actual human women, not only that but these non corporeal non bodies actually impregnated these human women and they gave birth to giants, I'm guessin' only once. And god flooded the earth to kill the giants and their non corporeal progenitors. Yeah I don't get that either.

There is though another story regarding the result of this rebellion. According to madman, the rebellious angels just sat around drinking with the other angels in heaven, Probably because they really didn't have a problem with the 66.6% it was just the ALL LOVE they had a b1tch with.
And then in 1914 god sent in the rodent exterminators to kick them all to the curb, read earth...yeah I know about the other time.

So regardless of the incredibly unlikely stories, if there is any truth in either story it must be that 33.3% of the holiest of the holy can't stand gods guts.

Are you absolutely certain you want to spend eternity with him?

Good to see you capitalized God's name......that's a start. He that comes to God must first believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 8:45:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 1:43:32 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:03:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:52:39 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:16:01 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I have never said any such thing, lol, but yes they were given access to heaven at will

Who was given that access to heaven? The angels who rebelled and were banished in 1914?
So now the angels who rebelled in 1914 and were expelled to earth are in fact still swanning around in heaven? I guess good old Iblis is up there with them.
What are they doing? Pulling a few cones with the big J sitting on one of the thrones he got in 1874, 1878 and 1914 oh and about 33. Maybe some ambrosia just to take the edge off?
Well of course they would have access, they didn't rebel until 1914.
Satan didn't do anything wrong until he he created the heavenly rebellion in 1914.
Even though you claim that the bible tells you that 33.3% of the angels rebelled against god and there was a heavenly war.
Of course if the bible tells you that this war happened, that's past tense, then it couldn't happen 2000yrs later.
But hey make up some more unbelievable stories that make YOU believe the unbelievable stories you are stupidly trying to convince thinking people to believe.

P.S. My Bible has never spoken to me. Some Christians actually believe their Bible speaks to them. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nope it doesn't, but it "says" a lot which we can gain knowledge from with the aid of God's spirit.

The religious Jews and Christians thought they could obtain knowledge by reading the prophecies, also. We saints, starting with Jesus, knew these antichrists and false prophets didn't have the spirit to interpret the prophecies correctly.

God did interpret a few prophecies for some of His chosen believers so that when they heard the true gospel being preached by one of His saints, they could believe God's interpretations that ALL His saints are taught directly by Him.

You, MCB, have been given a little knowledge as a chosen believer but not the whole package that us saints get from God. You are not authorized to be used to speak for Him as a chosen believer. Only us saints are chosen to testify to His invisible knowledge that has to be taught to us in our native worldly languages through our writings and spoken words.

The original written scriptures came from the knowledge of God via the prophets and us saints, not chosen believers.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 8:51:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 2:58:24 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:54:51 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:26:46 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:57:34 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:30:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure

Now this is just your fantasy mad.
If not provide the scriptural evidence that supports this fantasy story straight out of what you call a brain.

You are living proof of that but yes, of course I can provide scriptural proof, I wouldn't say it if I couldn't you should know that by now.

Revelation 12:9
ASV(i) 9 And the great dragon was cast down, the old serpent, he that is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world; he was cast down to the earth, and his angels were cast down with him.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
2 Corinthians 4:4
ASV(i) 4 in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not dawn upon them.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
2 Corinthians 11:14
ASV(i) 14 And no marvel; for even Satan fashioneth himself into an angel of light.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Ephesians 2:2
ASV(i) 2 wherein ye once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the powers of the air, of the spirit that now worketh in the sons of disobedience;
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
1 John 5:19
ASV(i) 19 We know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in the evil one.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Do you want more?
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Don't forget that God said he would put his word, his law, in the hearts of his servants, and he has, it is deeply engraved in my heart.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Jeremiah 31:33-34
ASV(i) 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith Jehovah: I will put my law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people: 34 and they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know Jehovah; for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith Jehovah: for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin will I remember no more.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
I am one of his people if not, currently, part of his earthly organisation, and I do know him, well.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure

Congrats on being awarded the dumb$hit stamp of approval:

Saint BOG: "You understand more about the deities of religious people more than any Christian I've ever met."

In another ten posts, he'll be counting you as a "believer" (if he already doesn't). I hope your "belief" doesn't in any way affect his appointment with the grim reaper shortly after the first of the year.

God's chosen believers listen to the gospel that us saints preach and learn about the false religion of Christianity ( the symbolic feet of iron and clay written about in Daniel ). Most atheists were indirectly taught by God that Christianity is a false religion and that Christians worship deities ( imaginary gods in the mind from reading the Bible without God directly teaching them ).

I have several believers listening to the gospel who thought they were atheists at one time. They love to hear the Truth spoken to them instead of the imaginary gods of Christianity.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 8:53:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 11:41:38 AM, bulproof wrote:
The thing is that I've got the mail that his starting team got pissed with him so much, and these dudes are holier than you guys can ever be, that 33.3% started a rebellion against this all loving god.

Now what you need to understand is that these, the holiest of the holiests, were actually in the presence of this god who is LOVE. They were right there with this dude who is pure love, pure good, pure sweetness and light. How is it possible that the holiest of all creations could reject this ALL LOVE after already spending eternity with him?

Now the wash up of this battle is disputed. God says that all them rebels got pissed off down to earth where they apparently shagged their non corporeal non bodies silly with actual human women, not only that but these non corporeal non bodies actually impregnated these human women and they gave birth to giants, I'm guessin' only once. And god flooded the earth to kill the giants and their non corporeal progenitors. Yeah I don't get that either.

There is though another story regarding the result of this rebellion. According to madman, the rebellious angels just sat around drinking with the other angels in heaven, Probably because they really didn't have a problem with the 66.6% it was just the ALL LOVE they had a b1tch with.
And then in 1914 god sent in the rodent exterminators to kick them all to the curb, read earth...yeah I know about the other time.

So regardless of the incredibly unlikely stories, if there is any truth in either story it must be that 33.3% of the holiest of the holy can't stand gods guts.

Are you absolutely certain you want to spend eternity with him?

God gave you life and He sustains life, you can't live without God. You can remain dead in your sins, separated from God as you are now, forever, and in Hell if you allow all of your time to be counted down to the finalization of your death insisting you can live apart from God. God will leave you apart from Him if that's the way you want it, and you are repeatedly saying you want it that way. How long do you think God will allow you to ask for eternal separation from Him before He lets you have it? How do you know it will be that long? "professing themselves to be wise, they......." do you know what the next words of this Bible passage are?
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 9:20:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 8:51:08 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/29/2014 2:58:24 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:54:51 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:26:46 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:57:34 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:30:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure

Now this is just your fantasy mad.
If not provide the scriptural evidence that supports this fantasy story straight out of what you call a brain.

You are living proof of that but yes, of course I can provide scriptural proof, I wouldn't say it if I couldn't you should know that by now.

Revelation 12:9
ASV(i) 9 And the great dragon was cast down, the old serpent, he that is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world; he was cast down to the earth, and his angels were cast down with him.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
2 Corinthians 4:4
ASV(i) 4 in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not dawn upon them.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
2 Corinthians 11:14
ASV(i) 14 And no marvel; for even Satan fashioneth himself into an angel of light.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Ephesians 2:2
ASV(i) 2 wherein ye once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the powers of the air, of the spirit that now worketh in the sons of disobedience;
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
1 John 5:19
ASV(i) 19 We know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in the evil one.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Do you want more?
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Don't forget that God said he would put his word, his law, in the hearts of his servants, and he has, it is deeply engraved in my heart.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Jeremiah 31:33-34
ASV(i) 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith Jehovah: I will put my law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people: 34 and they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know Jehovah; for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith Jehovah: for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin will I remember no more.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
I am one of his people if not, currently, part of his earthly organisation, and I do know him, well.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure

Congrats on being awarded the dumb$hit stamp of approval:

Saint BOG: "You understand more about the deities of religious people more than any Christian I've ever met."

In another ten posts, he'll be counting you as a "believer" (if he already doesn't). I hope your "belief" doesn't in any way affect his appointment with the grim reaper shortly after the first of the year.

God's chosen believers listen to the gospel that us saints preach and learn about the false religion of Christianity ( the symbolic feet of iron and clay written about in Daniel ). Most atheists were indirectly taught by God that Christianity is a false religion and that Christians worship deities ( imaginary gods in the mind from reading the Bible without God directly teaching them ).

I have several believers listening to the gospel who thought they were atheists at one time. They love to hear the Truth spoken to them instead of the imaginary gods of Christianity.

Is bulproof one of them? He sounds to me as if he's leaning in your direction. You said, "Most atheists were indirectly taught by God that Christianity is a false religion." Did bulproof reach his conclusions because he was taught by God?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 9:30:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 9:20:57 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 9/29/2014 8:51:08 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/29/2014 2:58:24 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:54:51 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:26:46 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:57:34 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:30:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure

Now this is just your fantasy mad.
If not provide the scriptural evidence that supports this fantasy story straight out of what you call a brain.

You are living proof of that but yes, of course I can provide scriptural proof, I wouldn't say it if I couldn't you should know that by now.

Revelation 12:9
ASV(i) 9 And the great dragon was cast down, the old serpent, he that is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world; he was cast down to the earth, and his angels were cast down with him.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
2 Corinthians 4:4
ASV(i) 4 in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not dawn upon them.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
2 Corinthians 11:14
ASV(i) 14 And no marvel; for even Satan fashioneth himself into an angel of light.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Ephesians 2:2
ASV(i) 2 wherein ye once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the powers of the air, of the spirit that now worketh in the sons of disobedience;
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
1 John 5:19
ASV(i) 19 We know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in the evil one.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Do you want more?
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Don't forget that God said he would put his word, his law, in the hearts of his servants, and he has, it is deeply engraved in my heart.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Jeremiah 31:33-34
ASV(i) 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith Jehovah: I will put my law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people: 34 and they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know Jehovah; for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith Jehovah: for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin will I remember no more.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
I am one of his people if not, currently, part of his earthly organisation, and I do know him, well.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure

Congrats on being awarded the dumb$hit stamp of approval:

Saint BOG: "You understand more about the deities of religious people more than any Christian I've ever met."

In another ten posts, he'll be counting you as a "believer" (if he already doesn't). I hope your "belief" doesn't in any way affect his appointment with the grim reaper shortly after the first of the year.

God's chosen believers listen to the gospel that us saints preach and learn about the false religion of Christianity ( the symbolic feet of iron and clay written about in Daniel ). Most atheists were indirectly taught by God that Christianity is a false religion and that Christians worship deities ( imaginary gods in the mind from reading the Bible without God directly teaching them ).

I have several believers listening to the gospel who thought they were atheists at one time. They love to hear the Truth spoken to them instead of the imaginary gods of Christianity.

Is bulproof one of them? He sounds to me as if he's leaning in your direction. You said, "Most atheists were indirectly taught by God that Christianity is a false religion." Did bulproof reach his conclusions because he was taught by God?

Every thought comes from our invisible Creator, Anna. The thoughts that man uses in this world to explain the illusions came from God's plan called the beast. The thoughts that we saints possess are the past, present and future. This is why we saints know the future and how we were created. Anyone who listens to the gospel we preach is considered a chosen believer, even if he or she doesn't understand most of what we testify to. I don't see Bullproof believing in much of what I testify to but at least he isn't disagreeing like he once did when I first started in this forum.
o0jeannie0o
Posts: 77
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 9:32:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Not if we are talking about the christian god. He really seems like an arse-hole. I have heard a lot of things from Christians but in general i would never want to be around him!! (Assuming he is real)
To name a few terrible things:

he is mean as he has killed so many people, a murderer plain and simple

he let his son die a terrible death

he burns people forever just because they dont believe in him. If my creator (mom) said "if you dont believe in me i will burn you" i would freak out.

he made powerful beings (angels) then expected them to just bow down to these sub beings (us) and when one didn't... he sent him to the lowest form of hell.

He created evil, and sin, and death, and pain, and famine, and strife

he gave evil power

he already knows if he will burn you right now... you being here on earth as a test is a joke.

What a d-bag!!!!
bulproof
Posts: 25,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 9:33:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 9:20:57 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 9/29/2014 8:51:08 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/29/2014 2:58:24 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:54:51 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/29/2014 1:26:46 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:57:34 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/29/2014 12:30:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure

Now this is just your fantasy mad.
If not provide the scriptural evidence that supports this fantasy story straight out of what you call a brain.

You are living proof of that but yes, of course I can provide scriptural proof, I wouldn't say it if I couldn't you should know that by now.

Revelation 12:9
ASV(i) 9 And the great dragon was cast down, the old serpent, he that is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world; he was cast down to the earth, and his angels were cast down with him.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
2 Corinthians 4:4
ASV(i) 4 in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not dawn upon them.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
2 Corinthians 11:14
ASV(i) 14 And no marvel; for even Satan fashioneth himself into an angel of light.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Ephesians 2:2
ASV(i) 2 wherein ye once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the powers of the air, of the spirit that now worketh in the sons of disobedience;
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
1 John 5:19
ASV(i) 19 We know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in the evil one.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Do you want more?
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Don't forget that God said he would put his word, his law, in the hearts of his servants, and he has, it is deeply engraved in my heart.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
Jeremiah 31:33-34
ASV(i) 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith Jehovah: I will put my law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people: 34 and they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know Jehovah; for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith Jehovah: for I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin will I remember no more.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure
I am one of his people if not, currently, part of his earthly organisation, and I do know him, well.
I asked for evidence of this claim.
They were after all, ad still are, only interested in disrupting things for personal gain or pleasure

Congrats on being awarded the dumb$hit stamp of approval:

Saint BOG: "You understand more about the deities of religious people more than any Christian I've ever met."

In another ten posts, he'll be counting you as a "believer" (if he already doesn't). I hope your "belief" doesn't in any way affect his appointment with the grim reaper shortly after the first of the year.

God's chosen believers listen to the gospel that us saints preach and learn about the false religion of Christianity ( the symbolic feet of iron and clay written about in Daniel ). Most atheists were indirectly taught by God that Christianity is a false religion and that Christians worship deities ( imaginary gods in the mind from reading the Bible without God directly teaching them ).

I have several believers listening to the gospel who thought they were atheists at one time. They love to hear the Truth spoken to them instead of the imaginary gods of Christianity.

Is bulproof one of them? He sounds to me as if he's leaning in your direction. You said, "Most atheists were indirectly taught by God that Christianity is a false religion." Did bulproof reach his conclusions because he was taught by God?

Desperate much,Annie?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 1:31:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 9:32:34 PM, o0jeannie0o wrote:
Not if we are talking about the christian god. He really seems like an arse-hole. I have heard a lot of things from Christians but in general i would never want to be around him!! (Assuming he is real)
To name a few terrible things:

he is mean as he has killed so many people, a murderer plain and simple
Mass-murderer

he let his son die a terrible death
Even arranged for it... to appease his need to see pain and suffering, calling that "justice".

he burns people forever just because they dont believe in him. If my creator (mom) said "if you dont believe in me i will burn you" i would freak out.
Anyone who might worship he who would burn anyone - let alone forever - cannot consider themselves to be other than a coward.

he made powerful beings (angels) then expected them to just bow down to these sub beings (us) and when one didn't... he sent him to the lowest form of hell.
Despite knowing ahead of time that this particular angel would betray him, even before creating him.

He created evil, and sin, and death, and pain, and famine, and strife
Knowing full-well all of the pain and torment they would lead to.

he gave evil power
And while claiming to have the power to stop evil, refuses to do so.

he already knows if he will burn you right now... you being here on earth as a test is a joke.
And knew so before creating you. A truly merciful God would save you the trouble of existing in eternal torment.


What a d-bag!!!!
Quite.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
bulproof
Posts: 25,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 1:55:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/29/2014 8:53:45 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 9/29/2014 11:41:38 AM, bulproof wrote:
The thing is that I've got the mail that his starting team got pissed with him so much, and these dudes are holier than you guys can ever be, that 33.3% started a rebellion against this all loving god.

Now what you need to understand is that these, the holiest of the holiests, were actually in the presence of this god who is LOVE. They were right there with this dude who is pure love, pure good, pure sweetness and light. How is it possible that the holiest of all creations could reject this ALL LOVE after already spending eternity with him?

Now the wash up of this battle is disputed. God says that all them rebels got pissed off down to earth where they apparently shagged their non corporeal non bodies silly with actual human women, not only that but these non corporeal non bodies actually impregnated these human women and they gave birth to giants, I'm guessin' only once. And god flooded the earth to kill the giants and their non corporeal progenitors. Yeah I don't get that either.

There is though another story regarding the result of this rebellion. According to madman, the rebellious angels just sat around drinking with the other angels in heaven, Probably because they really didn't have a problem with the 66.6% it was just the ALL LOVE they had a b1tch with.
And then in 1914 god sent in the rodent exterminators to kick them all to the curb, read earth...yeah I know about the other time.

So regardless of the incredibly unlikely stories, if there is any truth in either story it must be that 33.3% of the holiest of the holy can't stand gods guts.

Are you absolutely certain you want to spend eternity with him?

God gave you life and He sustains life, you can't live without God.
Supply evidence to support this drivel.
You can remain dead in your sins, separated from God as you are now, forever, and in Hell if you allow all of your time to be counted down to the finalization of your death insisting you can live apart from God.
Here's the thing scaredy cat, I'm going to die and I have no fear of that outcome. You, on the other hand, are so sh1t frightened of your own death that you have convinced yourself that you won't be dead when you die. After all you are the entire reason that this entire universe was created, how special are you?
God will leave you apart from Him if that's the way you want it, and you are repeatedly saying you want it that way.
Your god was invented by poor ignorant barbarians who needed a war god as a part of their pantheon of gods. He had a girlfriend as well, hope you didn't know that. hahahaha
How long do you think God will allow you to ask for eternal separation from Him before He lets you have it? How do you know it will be that long? "professing themselves to be wise, they......." do you know what the next words of this Bible passage are?
Why don't you back up your crybaby claims in this thread http://www.debate.org...
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin