Jump to topic:

Is Hindu an official religion?

venkatram
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 12:15:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Throughout I have believed that Hindu is a religion, but recently I have read that it is not. can someone please help me out with this?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 12:23:29 PM
At 9/29/2014 12:15:33 PM, venkatram wrote:
Throughout I have believed that Hindu is a religion, but recently I have read that it is not. can someone please help me out with this?

There are many Christians who believe they aren't involved in the religion of Christianity, too. Religion is a formed group of believers who all fear things of this world instead of fearing the true Creator who created everything.
debateuser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2014 8:04:12 PM

Hinduism is a religion because it is a system of worship and faith in deities.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...

Many religious people think that they are not following a particular religion but the reality is opposite.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
RoderickSpode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 7:50:05 PM

It's also considered one of the major religions of the world (often considered to total 12). The same implication has been made with Buddhism, which is also considered one of the major religions. The idea that some claim Buddhism is not a religion is because it doesn't address a particular God (Creator) or deity. The idea that Hinduism is not a religion may involve something similar idea.