Total Posts:51|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Religious Experiences

Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 2:30:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Have you had a religious experience, as in you have heard the voice of God or some such?

Did you consider alternative explanations?

How can such experiences be induced?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 2:36:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Allah came and talked to me. He told me to follow the true faith, Islam. Ok, not really. I've never experienced anything like that.
Kinesis
Posts: 3,667
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 2:54:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/6/2010 2:36:34 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Allah came and talked to me. He told me to follow the true faith, Islam. Ok, not really. I've never experienced anything like that.

Why are you a Muslim?
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 3:05:56 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/6/2010 2:54:29 AM, Kinesis wrote:
At 4/6/2010 2:36:34 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Allah came and talked to me. He told me to follow the true faith, Islam. Ok, not really. I've never experienced anything like that.

Why are you a Muslim?

She thinks it makes logical sense, scientifically speaking. (common sense tells you it's doesn't but mehhh not my life)

Most Religous people have never really taked to god. It's just a Myth, only some 40yr old former addict ex-porn stars on God Channel have.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 3:07:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/6/2010 3:05:56 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
She thinks it makes logical sense, scientifically speaking. (common sense tells you it's doesn't but mehhh not my life)

Most Religous people have never really taked to god. It's just a Myth, only some 40yr old former addict ex-porn stars on God Channel have.

Says the Catholic-Lutherin-Gnostic-Deist-Agnostic.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 3:08:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
So anyway, back to the original post.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 3:08:45 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/6/2010 3:08:10 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
So anyway, back to the original post.

Agreed.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 3:10:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/6/2010 3:05:56 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/6/2010 2:54:29 AM, Kinesis wrote:
At 4/6/2010 2:36:34 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Allah came and talked to me. He told me to follow the true faith, Islam. Ok, not really. I've never experienced anything like that.

Why are you a Muslim?

She thinks it makes logical sense, scientifically speaking. (common sense tells you it's doesn't but mehhh not my life)

There's more than just that, but here isn't the place to discuss that.
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 3:23:42 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/6/2010 3:07:35 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/6/2010 3:05:56 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
She thinks it makes logical sense, scientifically speaking. (common sense tells you it's doesn't but mehhh not my life)

Most Religous people have never really taked to god. It's just a Myth, only some 40yr old former addict ex-porn stars on God Channel have.

Says the Catholic-Lutherin-Gnostic-Deist-Agnostic.

You and PCP need to get a life, I told you all. Debate or STFU.

http://www.debate.org...
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 3:24:43 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/6/2010 3:10:38 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 4/6/2010 3:05:56 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/6/2010 2:54:29 AM, Kinesis wrote:
At 4/6/2010 2:36:34 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Allah came and talked to me. He told me to follow the true faith, Islam. Ok, not really. I've never experienced anything like that.

Why are you a Muslim?

She thinks it makes logical sense, scientifically speaking. (common sense tells you it's doesn't but mehhh not my life)

There's more than just that, but here isn't the place to discuss that.

What does that mean? You have Private reasons?
'sup DDO -- july 2013
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 3:26:09 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/6/2010 3:24:43 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/6/2010 3:10:38 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 4/6/2010 3:05:56 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/6/2010 2:54:29 AM, Kinesis wrote:
At 4/6/2010 2:36:34 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Allah came and talked to me. He told me to follow the true faith, Islam. Ok, not really. I've never experienced anything like that.

Why are you a Muslim?

She thinks it makes logical sense, scientifically speaking. (common sense tells you it's doesn't but mehhh not my life)

There's more than just that, but here isn't the place to discuss that.

What does that mean? You have Private reasons?

Well that and the fact discussing it here will just derail this thread.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 3:30:29 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/6/2010 3:23:42 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/6/2010 3:07:35 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Says the Catholic-Lutherin-Gnostic-Deist-Agnostic.

You and PCP need to get a life, I told you all. Debate or STFU.

http://www.debate.org...

It wasn't meant as an attack. It was a humorous statement expressing my confusion about your actual beliefs.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 3:56:06 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/6/2010 3:30:29 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/6/2010 3:23:42 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/6/2010 3:07:35 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Says the Catholic-Lutherin-Gnostic-Deist-Agnostic.

You and PCP need to get a life, I told you all. Debate or STFU.

http://www.debate.org...

It wasn't meant as an attack. It was a humorous statement expressing my confusion about your actual beliefs.

Sorry, not you, just pissed with PCP, False reasoning(if any) and this twisted eliteism. Proverbal Camel... that was real straw that brock the camel's back.

@Narcist
-Unblock Me, I need to PM you on some things. Sorry about the "joke" I didn't know you would take it that badly.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 4:05:41 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/6/2010 3:56:06 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/6/2010 3:30:29 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
It wasn't meant as an attack. It was a humorous statement expressing my confusion about your actual beliefs.

Sorry, not you, just pissed with PCP, False reasoning(if any) and this twisted eliteism. Proverbal Camel... that was real straw that brock the camel's back.

Oh, ok. Yeah, I didn't think there was any tension between us.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 4:06:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/6/2010 2:30:49 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Have you had a religious experience, as in you have heard the voice of God or some such?

Did you consider alternative explanations?

How can such experiences be induced?

Jesus Christ said to me; " I AM the Truth, he is the lie. "
As He said this, I heard eternity.. rejoicing.
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 4:10:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/6/2010 4:06:49 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
At 4/6/2010 2:30:49 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Have you had a religious experience, as in you have heard the voice of God or some such?

Did you consider alternative explanations?

How can such experiences be induced?

Jesus Christ said to me; " I AM the Truth, he is the lie. "
As He said this, I heard eternity.. rejoicing.

Okay, so lets skip questionj 2 as we can assume that the strength of the episode pushed that out of the way... I mean I think it's still a valid concern but you probably don't.

What about my last question?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 4:59:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
The Mormon word of wisdom. If you follow it, it will bring you better health. I will post a link to it.

http://scriptures.lds.org...

The above is a code of health, so to speak, that Mormons follow. This is where we primarily get the no coffee and no alcholalic drinks etc from. Also based of further revelation later on we were able to better understand this.
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 5:44:52 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
The following comes strait out of the United Methodist Book of Disciplen. This is our stance on Experience as a source to derive our theological affermations

Experience:
In our theological task, we follow Wesley's practice of examining experience, both individual
and corporate, for confirmations of the realities of God's grace attested in Scripture.
Our experience interacts with Scripture. We read Scripture in light of the conditions and events
that help shape who we are, and we interpret our experience in terms of Scripture.
All religious experience affects all human experience; all human experience affects our
understanding of religious experience.
On the personal level, experience is to the individual as tradition is to the church: It is the
personal appropriation of God's forgiving and empowering grace. Experience authenticates in
our own lives the truths revealed in Scripture and illumined in tradition, enabling us to claim the
Christian witness as our own.
Wesley described faith and its assurance as "a sure trust and confidence" in the mercy of God
through our Lord Jesus Christ, and a steadfast hope of all good things to be received at God's
hand. Such assurance is God's gracious gift through the witness of the Holy Spirit.
This "new life in Christ" is what we as United Methodists mean when we speak of "Christian
experience." Christian experience gives us new eyes to see the living truth in Scripture. It
confirms the biblical message for our present. It illumines our understanding of God and
creation and motivates us to make sensitive moral judgments.
Although profoundly personal, Christian experience is also corporate; our theological task is
informed by the experience of the church and by the common experiences of all humanity. In
our attempts to understand the biblical message, we recognize that God's gift of liberating love
embraces the whole of creation.
Some facets of human experience tax our theological understanding. Many of God's people live
in terror, hunger, loneliness, and degradation. Everyday experiences of birth and death, of
growth and life in the created world, and an awareness of wider social relations also belong to
serious theological reflection.
A new awareness of such experiences can inform our appropriation of scriptural truths and
sharpen our appreciation of the good news of the kingdom of God.
As a source for theological reflection, experience, like tradition, is richly varied, challenging our
efforts to put into words the totality of the promises of the gospel. We interpret experience in the
light of scriptural norms, just as our experience informs our reading of the biblical message. In
this respect, Scripture remains central in our efforts to be faithful in making our Christian
witness.

http://www.wesnex.org...
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 6:20:21 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/6/2010 2:36:34 AM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Allah came and talked to me. He told me to follow the true faith, Islam. Ok, not really. I've never experienced anything like that.

lol
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 8:12:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I've personally never experienced anything like this, but I've been around people who were having them at the very moment.

Of course, I'm talking about Pentecostals and their speaking-in-tongues fetish. I saw people writhe on the floor, speak in incomprehensible languages which they claimed was Russia, Swahili, Mandarin, etc., (though I know what Russian sounds like, and it didn't sound like any Russian I've heard) and then come out of it saying they were connected to God and seeing wondrous things. To this atheist's eyes, it looked pretty much like a self-induced seizure.

I've always wondered how exactly this occurred, though. I always thought the fact that at least 3/4 of the people I knew that did this had done drugs beforehand was more than a coincidence. But, I never really looked too much into it than that.
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 8:16:37 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/6/2010 8:12:46 AM, Volkov wrote:
I've personally never experienced anything like this, but I've been around people who were having them at the very moment.

Of course, I'm talking about Pentecostals and their speaking-in-tongues fetish. I saw people writhe on the floor, speak in incomprehensible languages which they claimed was Russia, Swahili, Mandarin, etc., (though I know what Russian sounds like, and it didn't sound like any Russian I've heard) and then come out of it saying they were connected to God and seeing wondrous things. To this atheist's eyes, it looked pretty much like a self-induced seizure.

I've always wondered how exactly this occurred, though. I always thought the fact that at least 3/4 of the people I knew that did this had done drugs beforehand was more than a coincidence. But, I never really looked too much into it than that.

asdhlifhkaljreopajohdlafheowhgaldsjldjfoaw

See... I can do it too!
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 8:24:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/6/2010 3:56:06 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/6/2010 3:30:29 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/6/2010 3:23:42 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/6/2010 3:07:35 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Says the Catholic-Lutherin-Gnostic-Deist-Agnostic.

You and PCP need to get a life, I told you all. Debate or STFU.

http://www.debate.org...

It wasn't meant as an attack. It was a humorous statement expressing my confusion about your actual beliefs.

Sorry, not you, just pissed with PCP, False reasoning(if any) and this twisted eliteism. Proverbal Camel... that was real straw that brock the camel's back.


Haha, quit being so sensitive. I've explained to you in the past why you don't make any sense and you just ignored the explanation and then get your feelings hurt when I keep on pointing it out.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 8:29:02 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/6/2010 8:24:46 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 4/6/2010 3:56:06 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/6/2010 3:30:29 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 4/6/2010 3:23:42 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/6/2010 3:07:35 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Says the Catholic-Lutherin-Gnostic-Deist-Agnostic.

You and PCP need to get a life, I told you all. Debate or STFU.

http://www.debate.org...

It wasn't meant as an attack. It was a humorous statement expressing my confusion about your actual beliefs.

Sorry, not you, just pissed with PCP, False reasoning(if any) and this twisted eliteism. Proverbal Camel... that was real straw that brock the camel's back.


Haha, quit being so sensitive. I've explained to you in the past why you don't make any sense and you just ignored the explanation and then get your feelings hurt when I keep on pointing it out.

Ok? I don't make sense? See the previous pages and think again and whats with the Sensitive comments seriously?
'sup DDO -- july 2013
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 8:37:26 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/6/2010 8:29:02 AM, Zetsubou wrote:

Ok? I don't make sense? See the previous pages and think again and whats with the Sensitive comments seriously?

Yeah, you don't. Even in this thread.

See: "Most Religous people have never really taked to god. It's just a Myth, only some 40yr old former addict ex-porn stars on God Channel have."

Seriously? That's how most people BECOME religious and stay religious!

And it's pretty obvious you are if you get pissed at trivial things like this.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 3:23:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/6/2010 9:10:26 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
That was a bad joke.

Uh, that was pretty much the only thing you said in previous pages other than complaining about me. So what was supposed to make sense? That I'm elitist because I'm pointed out that because you believe the Christian God is nonsense then you literally cannot reason about him and make NO declarative statements about him even though you do all the time. That's what you call elitism?
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2010 4:34:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/6/2010 3:23:14 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 4/6/2010 9:10:26 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
That was a bad joke.

Uh, *you're a bad joke*
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2010 7:18:42 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/6/2010 3:23:14 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 4/6/2010 9:10:26 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
That was a bad joke.

Uh, that was pretty much the only thing you said in previous pages other than complaining about me. So what was supposed to make sense? That I'm elitist because I'm pointed out that because you believe the Christian God is nonsense then you literally cannot reason about him and make NO declarative statements about him even though you do all the time. That's what you call elitism?

I was going to expand on that but then I had to out, but now you bring it up...

"the proverbial camels back"? No way elitist. When one wishes for another to prove their argument one must give an argument to disprove, basically active disagreement.[Proverb, you like?] You want to believe in your God with reason, prove or atleast make probable to me that he is real? You what a declarative statement, then I will give you one. Many on this site have come to the conclusion all by themselves that there is no Christian God, when one states anything with meaning they do so with the assumesion of common knowledge. If you disagree with something, then actively disagree with something. I can't justify everything I post on the forums otherwise my post will be considerably long.

So I'll take it you disagree with my Gnostic argument, prove it wrong, I'll send you a debate challenge on it soon.

@ Mastistrom[sp.] Lol, Thats why I call him elitist, his passive implications.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2010 9:26:51 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/7/2010 7:18:42 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
I was going to expand on that but then I had to out, but now you bring it up...

"the proverbial camels back"? No way elitist.

1. That was joke. Calm down. Lol, that's what I mean when I say you're too sensitive.

When one wishes for another to prove their argument one must give an argument to disprove, basically active disagreement.[Proverb, you like?] You want to believe in your God with reason, prove or atleast make probable to me that he is real?

2. No, not really. Why would I want to "prove" God to someone who says he is a Christian? I'm content with pointing out where you make no sense.

You what a declarative statement, then I will give you one. Many on this site have come to the conclusion all by themselves that there is no Christian God, when one states anything with meaning they do so with the assumesion of common knowledge.

3. Nice job avoiding my criticism and answering a completely different question. Let me say it again: how is it you are able to make declarative statements (which I presume you think make sense) about something you think is indistinguishable from nonsense? If you really thought so you wouldn't be able to say ANYTHING about God.
What is that supposed to prove anyway? Oh my gosh! People disagree with me! Many in the world have came to the conclusion all by themselves that there is a Christian God and when one states anything with meaning they do so with the assumption of common knowledge.

If you disagree with something, then actively disagree with something. I can't justify everything I post on the forums otherwise my post will be considerably long.

4. Seriously? I've pointed out numerous times where I actively disagree with you and said why I do.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2010 10:26:37 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/7/2010 9:26:51 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 4/7/2010 7:18:42 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
I was going to expand on that but then I had to out, but now you bring it up...

"the proverbial camels back"? No way elitist.

1. That was joke. Calm down. Lol, that's what I mean when I say you're too sensitive.
Ok, I call you "the pseudo argumentative forum dog". You disagree, "Why so Sensitive?"

When one wishes for another to prove their argument one must give an argument to disprove, basically active disagreement.[Proverb, you like?] You want to believe in your God with reason, prove or atleast make probable to me that he is real?

2. No, not really. Why would I want to "prove" God to someone who says he is a Christian? I'm content with pointing out where you make no sense.

Difference between our beliefs
I think Jehovah is real but can't prove him.
You think Jehovah is real, and is logically true.

You what a declarative statement, then I will give you one. Many on this site have come to the conclusion all by themselves that there is no Christian God, when one states anything with meaning they do so with the assumesion of common knowledge.

3. Nice job avoiding my criticism and answering a completely different question. Let me say it again: how is it you are able to make declarative statements (which I presume you think make sense) about something you think is indistinguishable from nonsense? If you really thought so you wouldn't be able to say ANYTHING about God.

Because to conclude he in is "indistinguishable from nonsense" I have to understand him, read the Bible is all it's true forms, study his legacy, his truths. That conclusion has nothing to do with my ability to criticise any God.

What is that supposed to prove anyway? Oh my gosh! People disagree with me! Many in the world have came to the conclusion all by themselves that there is a Christian God and when one states anything with meaning they do so with the assumption of common knowledge.

I'm not talking to those people now am I.

If you disagree with something, then actively disagree with something. I can't justify everything I post on the forums otherwise my post will be considerably long.
4. Seriously? I've pointed out numerous times where I actively disagree with you and said why I do.

I disagree, list please.
'sup DDO -- july 2013