Total Posts:69|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

This forum has really devolved.

bulproof
Posts: 25,218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:58:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 9:47:57 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Stop trolling guys, kthx.

Do you really believe that the religious have any other choice?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 10:07:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 9:58:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:47:57 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Stop trolling guys, kthx.

Do you really believe that the religious have any other choice?

Umm, yes? Believe it or not (years ago), while there were trolls there were numerous very intelligent theist/atheist debates on here with very smart posters. Now? Not so much.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
bulproof
Posts: 25,218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 10:24:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 10:07:07 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:58:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:47:57 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Stop trolling guys, kthx.

Do you really believe that the religious have any other choice?

Umm, yes? Believe it or not (years ago), while there were trolls there were numerous very intelligent theist/atheist debates on here with very smart posters. Now? Not so much.

Isn't an intelligent christian an oxymoron?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 10:35:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 10:24:49 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:07:07 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:58:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:47:57 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Stop trolling guys, kthx.

Do you really believe that the religious have any other choice?

Umm, yes? Believe it or not (years ago), while there were trolls there were numerous very intelligent theist/atheist debates on here with very smart posters. Now? Not so much.

Isn't an intelligent christian an oxymoron?

No. And you're part of the problem 90% of the time.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
bulproof
Posts: 25,218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 10:42:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 10:35:36 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:24:49 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:07:07 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:58:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:47:57 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Stop trolling guys, kthx.

Do you really believe that the religious have any other choice?

Umm, yes? Believe it or not (years ago), while there were trolls there were numerous very intelligent theist/atheist debates on here with very smart posters. Now? Not so much.

Isn't an intelligent christian an oxymoron?

No. And you're part of the problem 90% of the time.

Oh I'm not a christian.
I do however ask questions that christians can't answer. In the "mind" of the christian that makes me a troll.
Just look>
http://www.debate.org...
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 10:51:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 9:47:57 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Stop trolling guys, kthx.

Christians believe anyone who doesn't obey their rules is a troll. I don't obey the rules of Christians. I obey our invisible Creator who is forcing me to write this post.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 11:35:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 10:07:07 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:58:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:47:57 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Stop trolling guys, kthx.

Do you really believe that the religious have any other choice?

Umm, yes? Believe it or not (years ago), while there were trolls there were numerous very intelligent theist/atheist debates on here with very smart posters. Now? Not so much.

Pop - take a good look at who responded to your posts. Do you really expect anyone to take the time to write out quality argumentation when they are constantly barraged with comments like that?

And when you hit the report function ... nothing.

When there is no consequence to hooliganism ... the hoooligans reign.
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 11:44:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 10:42:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:35:36 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:24:49 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:07:07 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:58:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:47:57 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Stop trolling guys, kthx.

Do you really believe that the religious have any other choice?

Umm, yes? Believe it or not (years ago), while there were trolls there were numerous very intelligent theist/atheist debates on here with very smart posters. Now? Not so much.

Isn't an intelligent christian an oxymoron?

No. And you're part of the problem 90% of the time.

Oh I'm not a christian.
I do however ask nonsensical questions that nobody can answer. In the "mind" of the christian that makes me a troll.
Just look>
http://www.debate.org...

Fixed that for ya.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 12:10:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 10:42:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:35:36 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:24:49 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:07:07 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:58:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:47:57 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Stop trolling guys, kthx.

Do you really believe that the religious have any other choice?

Umm, yes? Believe it or not (years ago), while there were trolls there were numerous very intelligent theist/atheist debates on here with very smart posters. Now? Not so much.

Isn't an intelligent christian an oxymoron?

No. And you're part of the problem 90% of the time.

Oh I'm not a christian.
I do however ask questions that christians can't answer. In the "mind" of the christian that makes me a troll.
Just look>
http://www.debate.org...

No, it's not that. You generally respond in a very condescending, paternalizing way to religious people and then wonder why you don't get quality responses.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
ethang5
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 12:54:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 12:10:34 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:42:17 AM, bulproof wrote:

Stop trolling guys, kthx.

Do you really believe that the religious have any other choice?

Umm, yes? Believe it or not (years ago), while there were trolls there were numerous very intelligent theist/atheist debates on here with very smart posters. Now? Not so much.

Isn't an intelligent christian an oxymoron?

No. And you're part of the problem 90% of the time.

Oh I'm not a christian.
I do however ask questions that christians can't answer. In the "mind" of the christian that makes me a troll.
Just look>
http://www.debate.org...

No, it's not that. You generally respond in a very condescending, paternalizing way to religious people and then wonder why you don't get quality responses.

He doesn't wonder. He isn't interested in the responses. Trolls don't post for responses or to engage another mind.

Like a teenager spray painting vulgarity on a church wall, he only wants his comments up there. If he wanted discussion he would use his voice or a pen.

The thing is, we have always had militant idiots, and we always will. The internet has given them a new voice, but they only have as much power as we allow them.

Each good discussion I have with an atheist is worth wading through all the militant idiots ranting on the board. Don't let it get to you. After it's all said and done, bully (and his ilk) are insignificant.
Dragonfang
Posts: 1,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 1:21:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Wow, bulproof admitted to being a troll! I thought there gotta be something wrong with him.

Anyways, I believe the problem is that there seems to be a lack of grasp in logic and it's principles recently. If there were less fallacies being thrown around all over the place, things would be smoother. If there were less dogma and attempts to answer questions and gain new knowledge, rather than destroy the knowledge that disagrees with your position things would go smoother.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 5:59:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 11:35:51 AM, neutral wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:07:07 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:58:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:47:57 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Stop trolling guys, kthx.

Do you really believe that the religious have any other choice?

Umm, yes? Believe it or not (years ago), while there were trolls there were numerous very intelligent theist/atheist debates on here with very smart posters. Now? Not so much.

Pop - take a good look at who responded to your posts. Do you really expect anyone to take the time to write out quality argumentation when they are constantly barraged with comments like that?

And when you hit the report function ... nothing.

When there is no consequence to hooliganism ... the hoooligans reign.

The above is the 0.02" from one of the biggest trolls (and whiners about trolls), on the forum.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 6:07:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I can't disagree entirely, but theists really do have very little choice. It's nearly impossible to present an intelligent argument when there isn't any objective evidence to support your stance.

I know theists hate this reality and see it as "trolling" when it is mentioned, but attempting to support theism is really no different than trying to assert that fairies, Leprechauns and mermaids are real. There's no evidence for them, so we conclude that they do not exist. And no one makes the atrocious intellectual faux pas of demanding that the lack of evidence be presented. I think most people can understand that you don't present a "lack of" anything. Unfortunately, theists have no other place to turn because it's true that there isn't any objective evidence for God.

So then they turn to the claim that science is of the physical, and God is a spirit. So there shouldn't be any "physical" objective evidence to find. But that doesn't stop them from asserting that God does affect the physical, which returns them to a need for evidence of that interaction, which they don't have.

So we end up with people challenging us to "prove" things... "prove big-bang", "prove evolution", "prove abiogenesis". And once we've laid out a well-constructed examination of the evidence which supports these things, we're met with, "you didn't prove anything". It's stupidity of a scale of enormous magnitude.

If theists aren't prepared to provide a thoughtful analysis of the evidence, they shouldn't be trying to issue challenges. They're drawing down on well-armed people, and pretending they have a gun. But once the first shot is fired, we find out they lack, not only ammunition, but the gun from which to fire it. And then they troddle off triumphantly, proclaiming that we couldn't "prove" any of the concepts to be true. It's like trying to have an adult debate with a 5-year old. And then we're told that we're trolling, because we try to deal with them at the only level they can manage.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Dragonfang
Posts: 1,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 7:01:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 6:07:42 PM, Beastt wrote:
I can't disagree entirely, but theists really do have very little choice. It's nearly impossible to present an intelligent argument when there isn't any objective evidence to support your stance.

I will appeal to cliche's and stereotypes and assume that you mean "material evidence". Intelligence and logic are not material, therefore intelligence and logic does not exist, and are an illusion that based on personal brain computing. Therefore, logical contradictions are valid. So you may, in sound grounds, believe anything arbitrarily.
No need for discussion.

I know theists hate this reality and see it as "trolling" when it is mentioned, but attempting to support theism is really no different than trying to assert that fairies, Leprechauns and mermaids are real. There's no evidence for them, so we conclude that they do not exist. And no one makes the atrocious intellectual faux pas of demanding that the lack of evidence be presented. I think most people can understand that you don't present a "lack of" anything. Unfortunately, theists have no other place to turn because it's true that there isn't any objective evidence for God.

We are back with poisoning the well, man you are so unoriginal.
Your statement is false: There is no evidence for them where evidence should exist (denying the consequent). Simply lacking evidence is not the evidence of absence*, this is the definition of the argument from ignorance. Nobody is asking you to provide lack of evidence, but evidence; Do you have reasons or evidence to believe that your food is not poisoned? Do you have reasons or evidence to believe that your friends are not conspiring against you?

*
Person A: If Obama is a democrat then the sky is blue, the sky is blue, therefore Obama is a democrat.
Person B: WTF, this argument is so fallacious and wrong! This proves that Obama is not a democrat!

If your claim is based on denying the consequent, then provide explanation of what Q is and provide support for the validity of the argument:
If (not) Q, then God does (not) exists.

If you refuse to explain your claim, then it is a non-argument that made a conclusion based on emotional neediness and irrational emotional denialism.

Please show me material evidence that you have a great great great x50 grandfather, or I will have to assume that he does not exist.

And yes, you make a claim you present an evidence. Applies to me, applies to you, otherwise it is a special pleading fallacy. You claim that he does not exist, then provide reasons why you believe so.

So then they turn to the claim that science is of the physical, and God is a spirit. So there shouldn't be any "physical" objective evidence to find. But that doesn't stop them from asserting that God does affect the physical, which returns them to a need for evidence of that interaction, which they don't have.

Ahh... The universe exists and requires a first cause?

Your claim that there is no evidence or arguments is either based on ignorance or dogmatically ignoring the opposing side. Either way, your position is false and rooted on either hasty uneducated assumptions or your method being disingenuous.

Lemme give you a hand:
http://lmgtfy.com...
http://lmgtfy.com...

You are welcome.

So we end up with people challenging us to "prove" things... "prove big-bang", "prove evolution", "prove abiogenesis". And once we've laid out a well-constructed examination of the evidence which supports these things, we're met with, "you didn't prove anything". It's stupidity of a scale of enormous magnitude.

OMG! The insolence! How dare they! The burden of proof, my eyes! We must avoid it!
Give me a moment to snicker at Darwinian evolution and evo-abiogenesis being "proven".............. Ok, I'm good.

What does this have to do with answering whether God exists or not again?

If theists aren't prepared to provide a thoughtful analysis of the evidence, they shouldn't be trying to issue challenges. They're drawing down on well-armed people, and pretending they have a gun. But once the first shot is fired, we find out they lack, not only ammunition, but the gun from which to fire it. And then they troddle off triumphantly, proclaiming that we couldn't "prove" any of the concepts to be true. It's like trying to have an adult debate with a 5-year old. And then we're told that we're trolling, because we try to deal with them at the only level they can manage.

And what does appealing to ridicule and going on an amusing ego rant have to do with demonstrating that God exists or not?
bulproof
Posts: 25,218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:26:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 12:10:34 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:42:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:35:36 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:24:49 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:07:07 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:58:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:47:57 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Stop trolling guys, kthx.

Do you really believe that the religious have any other choice?

Umm, yes? Believe it or not (years ago), while there were trolls there were numerous very intelligent theist/atheist debates on here with very smart posters. Now? Not so much.

Isn't an intelligent christian an oxymoron?

No. And you're part of the problem 90% of the time.

Oh I'm not a christian.
I do however ask questions that christians can't answer. In the "mind" of the christian that makes me a troll.
Just look>
http://www.debate.org...

No, it's not that. You generally respond in a very condescending, paternalizing way to religious people and then wonder why you don't get quality responses.

I don't ever wonder why I get the responses I get.
If someone comes to a forum allegedly populated by adults and then proceeds to expound on fairy tales and how very true these fairy tales are do you expect something other than condescension?

When the passages from a book they admit they have no reason to believe are shown to contradict other passages from the same book, they childishly accuse the informant that he can't read.

The only thing the religious bring to this forum are the indoctrinations they were subjected to as children, arguments to convince children, nothing for adults and you wonder that I'm condescending?

One of the arguments someone may (and certainly has) bring to this is that jesus says you must be as a child in order to be saved.

And what is worse is that they don't understand who or what they need to be saved from. It's their god they need to be saved from by the god who is going to save them because he either saved them before creation or he damned them before creation but somehow these indoctrinated children believe that somewhere if the future they will be saved and god will have been wrong before creation.

Condescending? YOU BET.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 10:40:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 9:26:00 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 12:10:34 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:42:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:35:36 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:24:49 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:07:07 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:58:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:47:57 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Stop trolling guys, kthx.

Do you really believe that the religious have any other choice?

Umm, yes? Believe it or not (years ago), while there were trolls there were numerous very intelligent theist/atheist debates on here with very smart posters. Now? Not so much.

Isn't an intelligent christian an oxymoron?

No. And you're part of the problem 90% of the time.

Oh I'm not a christian.
I do however ask questions that christians can't answer. In the "mind" of the christian that makes me a troll.
Just look>
http://www.debate.org...

No, it's not that. You generally respond in a very condescending, paternalizing way to religious people and then wonder why you don't get quality responses.

I don't ever wonder why I get the responses I get.
If someone comes to a forum allegedly populated by adults and then proceeds to expound on fairy tales and how very true these fairy tales are do you expect something other than condescension?

When the passages from a book they admit they have no reason to believe are shown to contradict other passages from the same book, they childishly accuse the informant that he can't read.

The only thing the religious bring to this forum are the indoctrinations they were subjected to as children, arguments to convince children, nothing for adults and you wonder that I'm condescending?

One of the arguments someone may (and certainly has) bring to this is that jesus says you must be as a child in order to be saved.

And what is worse is that they don't understand who or what they need to be saved from. It's their god they need to be saved from by the god who is going to save them because he either saved them before creation or he damned them before creation but somehow these indoctrinated children believe that somewhere if the future they will be saved and god will have been wrong before creation.

Condescending? YOU BET.

It's amazing how much knowledge God gave you without you even knowing Him. It's too bad He didn't give any knowledge to those unbelieving Christians who believe in imaginary gods ( deities ), demons ( fears ) and angels ( information ).
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 3:54:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 5:59:12 PM, Beastt wrote:

The above is the 0.02" from one of the biggest trolls (and whiners about trolls), on the forum.

Says troll number two who just contributed a massive excuse about his 'license' to throw crap at people.

So what if it violates the forum rules ... if Beasty is justified ... which is kind of the point. When we don;t follow the forum rules, we are left with a bunch of vacuous pot shots devoid of any input whatsoever.
bulproof
Posts: 25,218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 5:30:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/1/2014 3:54:10 AM, neutral wrote:
. When we don;t follow the forum rules, we are left with a bunch of vacuous pot shots devoid of any input whatsoever.

Truer words were never spoken.

That word irony springs to mind. But you don't understand anyway.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 7:05:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/1/2014 5:30:39 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/1/2014 3:54:10 AM, neutral wrote:
. When we don;t follow the forum rules, we are left with a bunch of vacuous pot shots devoid of any input whatsoever.

Truer words were never spoken.

That word irony springs to mind. But you don't understand anyway.

it does indeed. ANSWER MY QUESTIONS OR I WILL STALK YOU!!!

ATHEISTS AND INTELLIGENCE ARE OXYMORONS!

LITTLE GIRL YOU ARE TALKING TO AN ADULT!

GENOCIDE!!!!

LIAR!!!

RAPE!!!!

STUPID QUESTION!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

DID I TELL YOU THAT I AM SMARTER THAN YOU!!!

That is pretty much everything and anything you have ever written. But really, you are not the problem - ever.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 7:08:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/1/2014 6:45:10 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:05:52 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:48:18 PM, Idealist wrote:
At 9/17/2014 10:29:52 AM, RulerOfNone wrote:

Because one liners are apparently beyond the possibility of comprehension for theists I will explain.

We understand your one liners fine. They are mostly sophomoric and vulgar attempts at ridicule. Most times, as with your last post, you aren't even aware that you are validating the claims of the poster you think you are opposing.

But one liners are not the reason most people think you're a troll. We know you're a troll because;

1. You exclusively post flames. Or what is commonly called troll bait.
2. Your arguments are unbelievably juvenile and needlessly inflammatory.
3. You make too many post. If you really wanted communication, you would listen too, rather than constantly drop troll turds all over the board.
4. You are almost always the first to devolve into vulgarity in your troll posts.
5. You will keep posting "bumps" to your troll posts over and over until some newbie take your troll bait.
*Bold indicates the most damning evidence that you're a troll.

I have to give credit where it's due. You aren't just a simple garden variety troll, you are also a militant atheist. That takes industrial strength ignorance, which is why I have to deal with you.

I may not be worthy, but someone has to do it.
bulproof
Posts: 25,218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 8:09:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/1/2014 7:05:56 AM, neutral wrote:
At 10/1/2014 5:30:39 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/1/2014 3:54:10 AM, neutral wrote:
. When we don;t follow the forum rules, we are left with a bunch of vacuous pot shots devoid of any input whatsoever.

Truer words were never spoken.

That word irony springs to mind. But you don't understand anyway.

it does indeed. ANSWER MY QUESTIONS OR I WILL STALK YOU!!!

ATHEISTS AND INTELLIGENCE ARE OXYMORONS!

LITTLE GIRL YOU ARE TALKING TO AN ADULT!

GENOCIDE!!!!

LIAR!!!

RAPE!!!!

STUPID QUESTION!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

DID I TELL YOU THAT I AM SMARTER THAN YOU!!!

That is pretty much everything and anything you have ever written. But really, you are not the problem - ever.

And yet everyone else recognizes projection of your behaviour onto a poster who allows you to make a fool of yourself at every opportunity you have.

You do yourself no favours with your irrational rants.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,218
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 9:07:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/1/2014 7:05:56 AM, neutral wrote:
At 10/1/2014 5:30:39 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/1/2014 3:54:10 AM, neutral wrote:
. When we don;t follow the forum rules, we are left with a bunch of vacuous pot shots devoid of any input whatsoever.

Truer words were never spoken.

That word irony springs to mind. But you don't understand anyway.
I feel like some more.
it does indeed. ANSWER MY QUESTIONS OR I WILL STALK YOU!!!
Is this the mantra of the deluded? No, it's just newt who maintains it. Sad really.
ATHEISTS AND INTELLIGENCE ARE OXYMORONS!
Wishful thinking taken to an extreme beyond even that of IS.
Funny as all sh1t though.
LITTLE GIRL YOU ARE TALKING TO AN ADULT!
I think there is something extra in his alcohol.
GENOCIDE!!!!
Why did he bring his god's practices into this post?
LIAR!!!
Yes but we all know that about you newt. Don't be sad. hugs.
RAPE!!!!
God again. You need to avoid these topics if you still wish to defend your god.
STUPID QUESTION!!!!
Yeah well there isn't much we can do about that, it would appear to be the best you have.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
hahahahahahahahahah
DID I TELL YOU THAT I AM SMARTER THAN YOU!!!
Oh no, you told me that.
Unfortunately you have been posting for over a year now and everybody can see how ridiculous a claim that is. You may feel better if you abandoned a claim as demonstrably wrong as that. Just sayin'.
That is pretty much everything and anything you have ever written. But really, you are not the problem - ever.
C'mon, this is a comedy routine? Seriously? How fukin' funny is that?
I thought you were serious about your deficiencies.
Ah ya got me there.
ROFLMAO
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 10:18:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/1/2014 9:07:50 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/1/2014 7:05:56 AM, neutral wrote:
At 10/1/2014 5:30:39 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/1/2014 3:54:10 AM, neutral wrote:
. When we don;t follow the forum rules, we are left with a bunch of vacuous pot shots devoid of any input whatsoever.

Truer words were never spoken.

That word irony springs to mind. But you don't understand anyway.
I feel like some more.
it does indeed. ANSWER MY QUESTIONS OR I WILL STALK YOU!!!
Is this the mantra of the deluded? No, it's just newt who maintains it. Sad really.
ATHEISTS AND INTELLIGENCE ARE OXYMORONS!
Wishful thinking taken to an extreme beyond even that of IS.
Funny as all sh1t though.
LITTLE GIRL YOU ARE TALKING TO AN ADULT!
I think there is something extra in his alcohol.
GENOCIDE!!!!
Why did he bring his god's practices into this post?
LIAR!!!
Yes but we all know that about you newt. Don't be sad. hugs.
RAPE!!!!
God again. You need to avoid these topics if you still wish to defend your god.
STUPID QUESTION!!!!
Yeah well there isn't much we can do about that, it would appear to be the best you have.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
hahahahahahahahahah
DID I TELL YOU THAT I AM SMARTER THAN YOU!!!
Oh no, you told me that.
Unfortunately you have been posting for over a year now and everybody can see how ridiculous a claim that is. You may feel better if you abandoned a claim as demonstrably wrong as that. Just sayin'.
That is pretty much everything and anything you have ever written. But really, you are not the problem - ever.
C'mon, this is a comedy routine? Seriously? How fukin' funny is that?
I thought you were serious about your deficiencies.
Ah ya got me there.
ROFLMAO

Notice how no one ever laughs but you? Even atheists are reporting your antics now bully boy.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 10:30:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 9:26:00 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 12:10:34 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:42:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:35:36 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:24:49 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:07:07 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:58:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:47:57 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Stop trolling guys, kthx.

Do you really believe that the religious have any other choice?

Umm, yes? Believe it or not (years ago), while there were trolls there were numerous very intelligent theist/atheist debates on here with very smart posters. Now? Not so much.

Isn't an intelligent christian an oxymoron?

No. And you're part of the problem 90% of the time.

Oh I'm not a christian.
I do however ask questions that christians can't answer. In the "mind" of the christian that makes me a troll.
Just look>
http://www.debate.org...

No, it's not that. You generally respond in a very condescending, paternalizing way to religious people and then wonder why you don't get quality responses.

I don't ever wonder why I get the responses I get.
If someone comes to a forum allegedly populated by adults and then proceeds to expound on fairy tales and how very true these fairy tales are do you expect something other than condescension?


That's called begging the question. Whether or not they are "fairy tales" is exactly the point in contention.

When the passages from a book they admit they have no reason to believe are shown to contradict other passages from the same book, they childishly accuse the informant that he can't read.

The only thing the religious bring to this forum are the indoctrinations they were subjected to as children, arguments to convince children, nothing for adults and you wonder that I'm condescending?

One of the arguments someone may (and certainly has) bring to this is that jesus says you must be as a child in order to be saved.

And what is worse is that they don't understand who or what they need to be saved from. It's their god they need to be saved from by the god who is going to save them because he either saved them before creation or he damned them before creation but somehow these indoctrinated children believe that somewhere if the future they will be saved and god will have been wrong before creation.

Condescending? YOU BET.

Then what is your purpose here except to listen to your own echo chamber of self congratulating intellectual superiority?
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
stubs
Posts: 1,887
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 8:38:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 10:07:07 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:58:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:47:57 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Stop trolling guys, kthx.

Do you really believe that the religious have any other choice?

Umm, yes? Believe it or not (years ago), while there were trolls there were numerous very intelligent theist/atheist debates on here with very smart posters. Now? Not so much.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 9:03:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 10:42:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:35:36 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:24:49 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:07:07 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:58:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:47:57 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Stop trolling guys, kthx.

Do you really believe that the religious have any other choice?

Umm, yes? Believe it or not (years ago), while there were trolls there were numerous very intelligent theist/atheist debates on here with very smart posters. Now? Not so much.

Isn't an intelligent christian an oxymoron?

No. And you're part of the problem 90% of the time.

Oh I'm not a christian.
I do however ask questions that christians can't answer. In the "mind" of the christian that makes me a troll.
Just look>
http://www.debate.org...

You won't accetp answers. You are afraid to admit that you deserve to die and burn in Hell. You love your own way more than life. You think you are smarter and better than God. Your act does not make you a troll, it makes you an idiot, a person who repeatedly does things damaging to himself. You are only taking yourself down to Hell and trying to turn it into a joke. I'm fishing for souls, trying to get them hooked for God so He can pull them up out of the danger of Hell. You can call me a troll, trolling is fishing. I prefer "fisherman" but you can call me a troll. I think it's a dumb word. Are you trolling for death?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 9:46:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/1/2014 9:03:17 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:42:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:35:36 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:24:49 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:07:07 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:58:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:47:57 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Stop trolling guys, kthx.

Do you really believe that the religious have any other choice?

Umm, yes? Believe it or not (years ago), while there were trolls there were numerous very intelligent theist/atheist debates on here with very smart posters. Now? Not so much.

Isn't an intelligent christian an oxymoron?

No. And you're part of the problem 90% of the time.

Oh I'm not a christian.
I do however ask questions that christians can't answer. In the "mind" of the christian that makes me a troll.
Just look>
http://www.debate.org...

You won't accetp answers. You are afraid to admit that you deserve to die and burn in Hell. You love your own way more than life. You think you are smarter and better than God. Your act does not make you a troll, it makes you an idiot, a person who repeatedly does things damaging to himself. You are only taking yourself down to Hell and trying to turn it into a joke. I'm fishing for souls, trying to get them hooked for God so He can pull them up out of the danger of Hell. You can call me a troll, trolling is fishing. I prefer "fisherman" but you can call me a troll. I think it's a dumb word. Are you trolling for death?

He and I both know that the answers Christians give to our questions are nothing but lies. Not ONE Christian has ever spoken the Truth for our invisible Creator. This task was reserved for us true saints who were created as His voice.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 10:02:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/1/2014 9:03:17 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:42:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:35:36 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:24:49 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:07:07 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:58:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:47:57 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Stop trolling guys, kthx.

Do you really believe that the religious have any other choice?

Umm, yes? Believe it or not (years ago), while there were trolls there were numerous very intelligent theist/atheist debates on here with very smart posters. Now? Not so much.

Isn't an intelligent christian an oxymoron?

No. And you're part of the problem 90% of the time.

Oh I'm not a christian.
I do however ask questions that christians can't answer. In the "mind" of the christian that makes me a troll.
Just look>
http://www.debate.org...

You won't accetp answers. You are afraid to admit that you deserve to die and burn in Hell. You love your own way more than life. You think you are smarter and better than God. Your act does not make you a troll, it makes you an idiot, a person who repeatedly does things damaging to himself. You are only taking yourself down to Hell and trying to turn it into a joke. I'm fishing for souls, trying to get them hooked for God so He can pull them up out of the danger of Hell. You can call me a troll, trolling is fishing. I prefer "fisherman" but you can call me a troll. I think it's a dumb word. Are you trolling for death?

You're a troll too. Stop.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 10:10:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/1/2014 10:02:15 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 10/1/2014 9:03:17 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:42:17 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:35:36 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:24:49 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:07:07 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:58:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:47:57 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
Stop trolling guys, kthx.

Do you really believe that the religious have any other choice?

Umm, yes? Believe it or not (years ago), while there were trolls there were numerous very intelligent theist/atheist debates on here with very smart posters. Now? Not so much.

Isn't an intelligent christian an oxymoron?

No. And you're part of the problem 90% of the time.

Oh I'm not a christian.
I do however ask questions that christians can't answer. In the "mind" of the christian that makes me a troll.
Just look>
http://www.debate.org...

You won't accetp answers. You are afraid to admit that you deserve to die and burn in Hell. You love your own way more than life. You think you are smarter and better than God. Your act does not make you a troll, it makes you an idiot, a person who repeatedly does things damaging to himself. You are only taking yourself down to Hell and trying to turn it into a joke. I'm fishing for souls, trying to get them hooked for God so He can pull them up out of the danger of Hell. You can call me a troll, trolling is fishing. I prefer "fisherman" but you can call me a troll. I think it's a dumb word. Are you trolling for death?

You're a troll too. Stop.

I've been in other forums where everyone is calling each other a troll because they don't agree with each other. This is what happens when none of them have any evidence to support their claims. I happen to understand that we and our Creator are invisible so it's impossible to come up with evidence that God and us people truly exist.