Total Posts:117|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Psalm 14:1..The fool hath said in his heart

LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 8:03:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.

Stop.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:06:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 8:03:59 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.

Stop.

Can't. God loves you. Sorry if that bothers you.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:10:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 9:06:43 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 9/30/2014 8:03:59 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.

Stop.

Can't. God loves you. Sorry if that bothers you.

I'm bothered by the way that you're doing this. You're trying to shove God down people's throats, and you're insulting them in the process. That's not the way to evangelize.
You're like one of those people who shouts at the Comic-Con people telling them that they're all going to Hell.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:16:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.

(Matthew 5:22) "...but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire"

But the truest fool is the one who quotes a book with zero credibility, in the belief that it will change the mind of those who realize it has no credibility, and never had any.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:20:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 9:16:49 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.

(Matthew 5:22) "...but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire"

But the truest fool is the one who quotes a book with zero credibility, in the belief that it will change the mind of those who realize it has no credibility, and never had any.

God said it, it's God's Word. God loves you, fool. Does that bother you?

Somebody who rejects God's Word has no business using it as a source since to him, the source is unreliable. The only way an atheist can use God's Word is to twist it like the devil does.

Psalm 14:1 If you say there is no God, you are a fool. God loves you. Too bad for you if this bothers you.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:22:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 9:10:22 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:06:43 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 9/30/2014 8:03:59 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.

Stop.

Can't. God loves you. Sorry if that bothers you.

I'm bothered by the way that you're doing this. You're trying to shove God down people's throats, and you're insulting them in the process. That's not the way to evangelize.
You're like one of those people who shouts at the Comic-Con people telling them that they're all going to Hell.

I'm only quoting the Bible and saying God loves you. If you feel that something is being shoved down your throat, you should go to a doctor and have it checked out. The lump could be a malignant tumor if it is not simply your imagination causng the bitterness of your soul to feel like something is being shoved down your throat.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:23:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 9:16:49 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.

(Matthew 5:22) "...but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire"

But the truest fool is the one who quotes a book with zero credibility, in the belief that it will change the mind of those who realize it has no credibility, and never had any.

Prove it. You sure are full of hot air. Prave anyting you say against God. You cannot. You can only prove you are the subject of Psalm 14:1. God loves you. Too bad for you that this bothers you.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:31:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 9:20:04 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:16:49 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.

(Matthew 5:22) "...but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire"

But the truest fool is the one who quotes a book with zero credibility, in the belief that it will change the mind of those who realize it has no credibility, and never had any.

God said it, it's God's Word. God loves you, fool. Does that bother you?

Somebody who rejects God's Word has no business using it as a source since to him, the source is unreliable. The only way an atheist can use God's Word is to twist it like the devil does.

Psalm 14:1 If you say there is no God, you are a fool. God loves you. Too bad for you if this bothers you.

Listen you Psalm 14:1 guy, the passage you quuted in Matt 5:22 was Jesus talking about relations between brothers. If a fool, a child of Hell, calls his brother, another child of Hell, a fool, they are both in danger of Hell fire. You are not my brother. I am a child of God, you are a child of the devil. You are a child of Hell, I am a joint-heir of heaven with Jesus Christ.
People who hate God are not qualified to teach his Word. Read the entrire chapter of Mattew 5. The pasage you are trying to justify yourself with is about relations between brothers. My brothers and sisters are not fools and I would not call them fools. The Bible says you are a fool if you say there it no God, and in agreement with your words and the words of the Bible I can say you are a fool and I know my sins are forgiven and I am going to heaven. You need to meet the Author of the Bible before you try to teach His Word. Fool.

God loves you. Too bad for you if this bothers you. Fool.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:49:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.
Story book propaganda written 100% by humans!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:59:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 9:20:04 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:16:49 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.

(Matthew 5:22) "...but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire"

But the truest fool is the one who quotes a book with zero credibility, in the belief that it will change the mind of those who realize it has no credibility, and never had any.

God said it, it's God's Word. God loves you, fool. Does that bother you?

Somebody who rejects God's Word has no business using it as a source since to him, the source is unreliable. The only way an atheist can use God's Word is to twist it like the devil does.

Psalm 14:1 If you say there is no God, you are a fool. God loves you. Too bad for you if this bothers you.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that the scriptures are the Word of God. Christians are the one's who don't know the difference between written testimonies by men who were created as the voice of the Lord and the written religious ideas from the Beast by men who were false prophets and antichrists.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 10:15:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 9:49:13 PM, Composer wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.
Story book propaganda written 100% by humans!

Sure. God says in His story book that the soul that sins shall surely die, and death and hell will be cast into the Lake of Fire which is the Second Death. You can now deny the first part, but you sure won't be able to deny it after the first part is over and you find yourself in the second part if you don't get saved from it.

God loves you, no matter how arrogant you are and no matter how much you hate Him and no matter if you call Him a liar. Too bad for you if this bothers you. You can't win against God.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 10:19:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 9:59:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:20:04 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:16:49 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.

(Matthew 5:22) "...but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire"

But the truest fool is the one who quotes a book with zero credibility, in the belief that it will change the mind of those who realize it has no credibility, and never had any.

God said it, it's God's Word. God loves you, fool. Does that bother you?

Somebody who rejects God's Word has no business using it as a source since to him, the source is unreliable. The only way an atheist can use God's Word is to twist it like the devil does.

Psalm 14:1 If you say there is no God, you are a fool. God loves you. Too bad for you if this bothers you.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that the scriptures are the Word of God. Christians are the one's who don't know the difference between written testimonies by men who were created as the voice of the Lord and the written religious ideas from the Beast by men who were false prophets and antichrists.

I'm guessing you are the guy who thinks he is one of the two witnesses in the tribulation as described in the book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ. I feel sorry for you. Your basket is missing a few weaves, but God loves you. I hope you are saved.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 10:23:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 10:19:18 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:59:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:20:04 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:16:49 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.

(Matthew 5:22) "...but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire"

But the truest fool is the one who quotes a book with zero credibility, in the belief that it will change the mind of those who realize it has no credibility, and never had any.

God said it, it's God's Word. God loves you, fool. Does that bother you?

Somebody who rejects God's Word has no business using it as a source since to him, the source is unreliable. The only way an atheist can use God's Word is to twist it like the devil does.

Psalm 14:1 If you say there is no God, you are a fool. God loves you. Too bad for you if this bothers you.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that the scriptures are the Word of God. Christians are the one's who don't know the difference between written testimonies by men who were created as the voice of the Lord and the written religious ideas from the Beast by men who were false prophets and antichrists.

I'm guessing you are the guy who thinks he is one of the two witnesses in the tribulation as described in the book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ. I feel sorry for you. Your basket is missing a few weaves, but God loves you. I hope you are saved.

You should feel sorry for yourself because you're missing out on the last testimony of Christ, which is the invisible knowledge of God ( Word of God ) where we all exist as God's people. Since you reject His voice, you won't learn who you are in God. The curse will continue for you.

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until your perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

All flesh will perish during this age because they deceived God's created people.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 10:30:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 9:49:13 PM, Composer wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.
Story book propaganda written 100% by humans!

At 9/30/2014 10:15:12 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Sure. God says in His story book that the soul that sins shall surely die, and death and hell will be cast into the Lake of Fire which is the Second Death.
So if your Hell is also a literal place of fire, then how does one cast itself into itself?

You also dodged the Story book facts that no one can die for the sins of another, i.e. your jebus is a fraud! (Deut. 24:16 & Ezekl. 18:20) confirm that!

At 9/30/2014 10:15:12 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
You can now deny the first part, but you sure won't be able to deny it after the first part is over and you find yourself in the second part if you don't get saved from it.
Idle threats from your supposed preferred Story book, big deal!

YOU are bound for Hell as I also proved!

At 9/30/2014 10:15:12 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote
God loves you, no matter how arrogant you are and no matter how much you hate Him and no matter if you call Him a liar. Too bad for you if this bothers you. You can't win against God.
Doesn't bother me in the slightest, as I have already proved your threats in lieu of a shred of credibility are based upon your 100% human devised propaganda Story book.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 10:34:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 9:59:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:20:04 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:16:49 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.

(Matthew 5:22) "...but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire"

But the truest fool is the one who quotes a book with zero credibility, in the belief that it will change the mind of those who realize it has no credibility, and never had any.

God said it, it's God's Word. God loves you, fool. Does that bother you?

Somebody who rejects God's Word has no business using it as a source since to him, the source is unreliable. The only way an atheist can use God's Word is to twist it like the devil does.

Psalm 14:1 If you say there is no God, you are a fool. God loves you. Too bad for you if this bothers you.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that the scriptures are the Word of God. Christians are the one's who don't know the difference between written testimonies by men who were created as the voice of the Lord and the written religious ideas from the Beast by men who were false prophets and antichrists.

After reading some of your wtitings more in depth, I have to believe you have some serious problems with demons and maybe you are possessed. I was thinking you are simply a cracked egg, but now I'm thinking you have at least one demon taking you over.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 10:35:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 10:30:18 PM, Composer wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:49:13 PM, Composer wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.
Story book propaganda written 100% by humans!

At 9/30/2014 10:15:12 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Sure. God says in His story book that the soul that sins shall surely die, and death and hell will be cast into the Lake of Fire which is the Second Death.
So if your Hell is also a literal place of fire, then how does one cast itself into itself?

You also dodged the Story book facts that no one can die for the sins of another, i.e. your jebus is a fraud! (Deut. 24:16 & Ezekl. 18:20) confirm that!

At 9/30/2014 10:15:12 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
You can now deny the first part, but you sure won't be able to deny it after the first part is over and you find yourself in the second part if you don't get saved from it.
Idle threats from your supposed preferred Story book, big deal!

YOU are bound for Hell as I also proved!


At 9/30/2014 10:15:12 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote
God loves you, no matter how arrogant you are and no matter how much you hate Him and no matter if you call Him a liar. Too bad for you if this bothers you. You can't win against God.
Doesn't bother me in the slightest, as I have already proved your threats in lieu of a shred of credibility are based upon your 100% human devised propaganda Story book.

The only thing you are proving is that you are fooling yourself. You are taking yourself down to destruction. You are lost. Prove me wrong.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 10:35:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 10:34:05 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:59:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:20:04 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:16:49 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.

(Matthew 5:22) "...but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire"

But the truest fool is the one who quotes a book with zero credibility, in the belief that it will change the mind of those who realize it has no credibility, and never had any.

God said it, it's God's Word. God loves you, fool. Does that bother you?

Somebody who rejects God's Word has no business using it as a source since to him, the source is unreliable. The only way an atheist can use God's Word is to twist it like the devil does.

Psalm 14:1 If you say there is no God, you are a fool. God loves you. Too bad for you if this bothers you.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say that the scriptures are the Word of God. Christians are the one's who don't know the difference between written testimonies by men who were created as the voice of the Lord and the written religious ideas from the Beast by men who were false prophets and antichrists.

After reading some of your wtitings more in depth, I have to believe you have some serious problems with demons and maybe you are possessed. I was thinking you are simply a cracked egg, but now I'm thinking you have at least one demon taking you over.

Christians believe in demons and angels. We saints know our Creator and speak for Him.
bulproof
Posts: 25,171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 11:46:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 9:20:04 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:16:49 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.

(Matthew 5:22) "...but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire"

But the truest fool is the one who quotes a book with zero credibility, in the belief that it will change the mind of those who realize it has no credibility, and never had any.

God said it, it's God's Word. God loves you, fool. Does that bother you?
Says who? http://www.debate.org...
Somebody who rejects God's Word has no business using it as a source since to him, the source is unreliable. The only way an atheist can use God's Word is to twist it like the devil does.
Someone who claims to know god's word without knowing how they could possibly know it has no credibility. http://www.debate.org...
Psalm 14:1 If you say there is no God, you are a fool. God loves you. Too bad for you if this bothers you.
Whoa, the lyrics of a three thousand yr old pop song is what you live your life by?
Does your mother know?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 2:40:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 10:30:18 PM, Composer wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:49:13 PM, Composer wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.
Story book propaganda written 100% by humans!

At 9/30/2014 10:15:12 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Sure. God says in His story book that the soul that sins shall surely die, and death and hell will be cast into the Lake of Fire which is the Second Death.
So if your Hell is also a literal place of fire, then how does one cast itself into itself?

You also dodged the Story book facts that no one can die for the sins of another, i.e. your jebus is a fraud! (Deut. 24:16 & Ezekl. 18:20) confirm that!

At 9/30/2014 10:15:12 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
You can now deny the first part, but you sure won't be able to deny it after the first part is over and you find yourself in the second part if you don't get saved from it.
Idle threats from your supposed preferred Story book, big deal!

YOU are bound for Hell as I also proved!


At 9/30/2014 10:15:12 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote
God loves you, no matter how arrogant you are and no matter how much you hate Him and no matter if you call Him a liar. Too bad for you if this bothers you. You can't win against God.
Doesn't bother me in the slightest, as I have already proved your threats in lieu of a shred of credibility are based upon your 100% human devised propaganda Story book.

At 9/30/2014 10:35:53 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The only thing you are proving is that you are fooling yourself. You are taking yourself down to destruction. You are lost. Prove me wrong.
You are already proven wrong by my pointing out to you Deut. 24:16 & Exek. 18:20 are fatal to your cause!

So prove Deut. 24:16 & Ezek. 18:20 are wrong or admit defeat!
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 3:38:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/30/2014 9:20:04 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:16:49 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.

(Matthew 5:22) "...but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire"

But the truest fool is the one who quotes a book with zero credibility, in the belief that it will change the mind of those who realize it has no credibility, and never had any.

God said it, it's God's Word. God loves you, fool. Does that bother you?
God never said it. It's not God's word. It was said, written, selected and presented by men. God played no part in it. Does that bother you?

Somebody who rejects God's Word has no business using it as a source since to him, the source is unreliable. The only way an atheist can use God's Word is to twist it like the devil does.
It's the same words, silly. It's either true or it isn't. It's not dependent upon who utters them. That's lunacy. But it's not God's word and no one on this forum has ever given the slightest reason that anyone should consider them to be God's words. We KNOW they were written by men. We KNOW they were altered by men. We KNOW they were selected by men. We KNOW that the same men who selected them, claimed they were God's words. God hasn't said squat about them.

Psalm 14:1 If you say there is no God, you are a fool. God loves you. Too bad for you if this bothers you.
If you claim there is a God, just because people told you there is, you're a bigger fool. You're too foolish for this to bother you.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
MsIndependent
Posts: 383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 3:59:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/1/2014 3:38:11 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:20:04 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:16:49 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.

(Matthew 5:22) "...but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire"

But the truest fool is the one who quotes a book with zero credibility, in the belief that it will change the mind of those who realize it has no credibility, and never had any.

God said it, it's God's Word. God loves you, fool. Does that bother you?
God never said it. It's not God's word. It was said, written, selected and presented by men. God played no part in it. Does that bother you?

Somebody who rejects God's Word has no business using it as a source since to him, the source is unreliable. The only way an atheist can use God's Word is to twist it like the devil does.
It's the same words, silly. It's either true or it isn't. It's not dependent upon who utters them. That's lunacy. But it's not God's word and no one on this forum has ever given the slightest reason that anyone should consider them to be God's words. We KNOW they were written by men. We KNOW they were altered by men. We KNOW they were selected by men. We KNOW that the same men who selected them, claimed they were God's words. God hasn't said squat about them.

Psalm 14:1 If you say there is no God, you are a fool. God loves you. Too bad for you if this bothers you.
If you claim there is a God, just because people told you there is, you're a bigger fool. You're too foolish for this to bother you.

Job 26:7 says that the earth hangs on nothing, meaning it is free of anything hold it up and isn't attached to anything for support. Scientists didn't know this for many years. How do you explain this?
In the other thread you never answered the points I made regarding prophecy in the Bible. I'd really like to hear your thoughts so I can understand your logic.

Also, do you believe Jesus ever existed in any way? Or do you deny He was a significant person in history on any level?
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 4:10:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/1/2014 3:59:56 AM, MsIndependent wrote:
Also, do you believe Jesus ever existed in any way? Or do you deny He was a significant person in history on any level?
Jesus is an unknown historical figure. It is possible that he may have lived, since millions of people have lived without leaving a trace. It is not enough to declare 'We know nothing about Jesus, except that he existed'. On the contrary, we must boldly assert that 'We do not know anything about him, not even whether he existed'. In historical research, only the strictest accuracy permits us to say anything more. However, the very document which would positively prove the existence of Jesus is missing...Jesus belongs to history thanks to his name and the cult built around him, but he is not a historical figure. He is a divine being, whose knowledge was slowly developed by Christian minds. He was begotten in faith, in hope and in love. He was shaped by emotional fervor. He has been given changing figures by various forms of worship. He was born the moment he got his first believer... His only reality is spiritual. Everything else is phantasmagoria. -- "L'"nigme de J"sus", In Mercure de France, (March 1, 1923), pp. 377, and 398-399.

&

In the final analysis there is no evidence that the biblical character called "Jesus Christ" ever existed. As Nicholas Carter concludes in The Christ Myth: "No sculptures, no drawings, no markings in stone, nothing written in his own hand; and no letters, no commentaries, indeed no authentic documents written by his Jewish and Gentile contemporaries, Justice of Tiberius, Philo, Josephus, Seneca, Petronius Arbiter, Pliny the Elder, et al., to lend credence to his historicity." (Source: http://www.truthbeknown.com...)

&

ALL CLAIMS OF JESUS DERIVE FROM HEARSAY ACCOUNTS
No one has the slightest physical evidence to support a historical Jesus; no artifacts, dwelling, works of carpentry, or self-written manuscripts. All claims about Jesus derive from writings of other people. There occurs no contemporary Roman record that shows Pontius Pilate executing a man named Jesus. Devastating to historians, there occurs not a single contemporary writing that mentions Jesus. All documents about Jesus came well after the life of the alleged Jesus from either: unknown authors, people who had never met an earthly Jesus, or from fraudulent, mythical or allegorical writings. Although one can argue that many of these writings come from fraud or interpolations, I will use the information and dates to show that even if these sources did not come from interpolations, they could still not serve as reliable evidence for a historical Jesus, simply because all sources about Jesus derive from hearsay accounts. (Source: http://nobeliefs.com...)

QED
MsIndependent
Posts: 383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 4:22:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/1/2014 4:10:42 AM, Composer wrote:
At 10/1/2014 3:59:56 AM, MsIndependent wrote:
Also, do you believe Jesus ever existed in any way? Or do you deny He was a significant person in history on any level?
Jesus is an unknown historical figure. It is possible that he may have lived, since millions of people have lived without leaving a trace. It is not enough to declare 'We know nothing about Jesus, except that he existed'. On the contrary, we must boldly assert that 'We do not know anything about him, not even whether he existed'. In historical research, only the strictest accuracy permits us to say anything more. However, the very document which would positively prove the existence of Jesus is missing...Jesus belongs to history thanks to his name and the cult built around him, but he is not a historical figure. He is a divine being, whose knowledge was slowly developed by Christian minds. He was begotten in faith, in hope and in love. He was shaped by emotional fervor. He has been given changing figures by various forms of worship. He was born the moment he got his first believer... His only reality is spiritual. Everything else is phantasmagoria. -- "L'"nigme de J"sus", In Mercure de France, (March 1, 1923), pp. 377, and 398-399.

&

In the final analysis there is no evidence that the biblical character called "Jesus Christ" ever existed. As Nicholas Carter concludes in The Christ Myth: "No sculptures, no drawings, no markings in stone, nothing written in his own hand; and no letters, no commentaries, indeed no authentic documents written by his Jewish and Gentile contemporaries, Justice of Tiberius, Philo, Josephus, Seneca, Petronius Arbiter, Pliny the Elder, et al., to lend credence to his historicity." (Source: http://www.truthbeknown.com...)

&

ALL CLAIMS OF JESUS DERIVE FROM HEARSAY ACCOUNTS
No one has the slightest physical evidence to support a historical Jesus; no artifacts, dwelling, works of carpentry, or self-written manuscripts. All claims about Jesus derive from writings of other people. There occurs no contemporary Roman record that shows Pontius Pilate executing a man named Jesus. Devastating to historians, there occurs not a single contemporary writing that mentions Jesus. All documents about Jesus came well after the life of the alleged Jesus from either: unknown authors, people who had never met an earthly Jesus, or from fraudulent, mythical or allegorical writings. Although one can argue that many of these writings come from fraud or interpolations, I will use the information and dates to show that even if these sources did not come from interpolations, they could still not serve as reliable evidence for a historical Jesus, simply because all sources about Jesus derive from hearsay accounts. (Source: http://nobeliefs.com...)

QED

Have you ever heard of Tacitus?
"Roman orator and public official, probably the greatest historian and one of the greatest prose stylists who wrote in the Latin language."

Labeled one of the greatest historians in history, recognized by historians and history buffs across the board. Tacitus wrote about Jesus and about His death at the order of Pilot.
https://www.princeton.edu...
MsIndependent
Posts: 383
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 4:36:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/1/2014 4:10:42 AM, Composer wrote:
At 10/1/2014 3:59:56 AM, MsIndependent wrote:
Also, do you believe Jesus ever existed in any way? Or do you deny He was a significant person in history on any level?
Jesus is an unknown historical figure. It is possible that he may have lived, since millions of people have lived without leaving a trace. It is not enough to declare 'We know nothing about Jesus, except that he existed'. On the contrary, we must boldly assert that 'We do not know anything about him, not even whether he existed'. In historical research, only the strictest accuracy permits us to say anything more. However, the very document which would positively prove the existence of Jesus is missing...Jesus belongs to history thanks to his name and the cult built around him, but he is not a historical figure. He is a divine being, whose knowledge was slowly developed by Christian minds. He was begotten in faith, in hope and in love. He was shaped by emotional fervor. He has been given changing figures by various forms of worship. He was born the moment he got his first believer... His only reality is spiritual. Everything else is phantasmagoria. -- "L'"nigme de J"sus", In Mercure de France, (March 1, 1923), pp. 377, and 398-399.

&

In the final analysis there is no evidence that the biblical character called "Jesus Christ" ever existed. As Nicholas Carter concludes in The Christ Myth: "No sculptures, no drawings, no markings in stone, nothing written in his own hand; and no letters, no commentaries, indeed no authentic documents written by his Jewish and Gentile contemporaries, Justice of Tiberius, Philo, Josephus, Seneca, Petronius Arbiter, Pliny the Elder, et al., to lend credence to his historicity." (Source: http://www.truthbeknown.com...)

&

ALL CLAIMS OF JESUS DERIVE FROM HEARSAY ACCOUNTS
No one has the slightest physical evidence to support a historical Jesus; no artifacts, dwelling, works of carpentry, or self-written manuscripts. All claims about Jesus derive from writings of other people. There occurs no contemporary Roman record that shows Pontius Pilate executing a man named Jesus. Devastating to historians, there occurs not a single contemporary writing that mentions Jesus. All documents about Jesus came well after the life of the alleged Jesus from either: unknown authors, people who had never met an earthly Jesus, or from fraudulent, mythical or allegorical writings. Although one can argue that many of these writings come from fraud or interpolations, I will use the information and dates to show that even if these sources did not come from interpolations, they could still not serve as reliable evidence for a historical Jesus, simply because all sources about Jesus derive from hearsay accounts. (Source: http://nobeliefs.com...)

QED

The global recognized calendar is the Gregorian Calendar. The United Nations, countries across the world, and state/national educational institutes have used the Gregorian calendar since its inception. The structure of the calendar has two parts, B.C. (Before Christ), and A.D. (Anno Domini), translated as "The Year of Our Lord."
Why do you think that is?
bulproof
Posts: 25,171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 4:57:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/1/2014 4:22:18 AM, MsIndependent wrote:
Labeled one of the greatest historians in history, recognized by historians and history buffs across the board. Tacitus wrote about Jesus and about His death at the order of Pilot.

Show us the name Jesus in the writings of Tacitus.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 5:58:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/1/2014 4:10:42 AM, Composer wrote:
At 10/1/2014 3:59:56 AM, MsIndependent wrote:
Also, do you believe Jesus ever existed in any way? Or do you deny He was a significant person in history on any level?
Jesus is an unknown historical figure. It is possible that he may have lived, since millions of people have lived without leaving a trace. It is not enough to declare 'We know nothing about Jesus, except that he existed'. On the contrary, we must boldly assert that 'We do not know anything about him, not even whether he existed'. In historical research, only the strictest accuracy permits us to say anything more. However, the very document which would positively prove the existence of Jesus is missing...Jesus belongs to history thanks to his name and the cult built around him, but he is not a historical figure. He is a divine being, whose knowledge was slowly developed by Christian minds. He was begotten in faith, in hope and in love. He was shaped by emotional fervor. He has been given changing figures by various forms of worship. He was born the moment he got his first believer... His only reality is spiritual. Everything else is phantasmagoria. -- "L'"nigme de J"sus", In Mercure de France, (March 1, 1923), pp. 377, and 398-399.

&

In the final analysis there is no evidence that the biblical character called "Jesus Christ" ever existed. As Nicholas Carter concludes in The Christ Myth: "No sculptures, no drawings, no markings in stone, nothing written in his own hand; and no letters, no commentaries, indeed no authentic documents written by his Jewish and Gentile contemporaries, Justice of Tiberius, Philo, Josephus, Seneca, Petronius Arbiter, Pliny the Elder, et al., to lend credence to his historicity." (Source: http://www.truthbeknown.com...)

&

ALL CLAIMS OF JESUS DERIVE FROM HEARSAY ACCOUNTS
No one has the slightest physical evidence to support a historical Jesus; no artifacts, dwelling, works of carpentry, or self-written manuscripts. All claims about Jesus derive from writings of other people. There occurs no contemporary Roman record that shows Pontius Pilate executing a man named Jesus. Devastating to historians, there occurs not a single contemporary writing that mentions Jesus. All documents about Jesus came well after the life of the alleged Jesus from either: unknown authors, people who had never met an earthly Jesus, or from fraudulent, mythical or allegorical writings. Although one can argue that many of these writings come from fraud or interpolations, I will use the information and dates to show that even if these sources did not come from interpolations, they could still not serve as reliable evidence for a historical Jesus, simply because all sources about Jesus derive from hearsay accounts. (Source: http://nobeliefs.com...)

QED

At 10/1/2014 4:22:18 AM, MsIndependent wrote:
Have you ever heard of Tacitus?
"Roman orator and public official, probably the greatest historian and one of the greatest prose stylists who wrote in the Latin language."

Pliny, Tacitus and Suetonius:
No Proof of Jesus
by D.M. Murdock/Acharya S
(Source: http://www.truthbeknown.com...)

I remain vondicated and you well, defeated!

QED


Labeled one of the greatest historians in history, recognized by historians and history buffs across the board. Tacitus wrote about Jesus and about His death at the order of Pilot.
https://www.princeton.edu...
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 6:04:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/1/2014 4:10:42 AM, Composer wrote:
At 10/1/2014 3:59:56 AM, MsIndependent wrote:
Also, do you believe Jesus ever existed in any way? Or do you deny He was a significant person in history on any level?
Jesus is an unknown historical figure. It is possible that he may have lived, since millions of people have lived without leaving a trace. It is not enough to declare 'We know nothing about Jesus, except that he existed'. On the contrary, we must boldly assert that 'We do not know anything about him, not even whether he existed'. In historical research, only the strictest accuracy permits us to say anything more. However, the very document which would positively prove the existence of Jesus is missing...Jesus belongs to history thanks to his name and the cult built around him, but he is not a historical figure. He is a divine being, whose knowledge was slowly developed by Christian minds. He was begotten in faith, in hope and in love. He was shaped by emotional fervor. He has been given changing figures by various forms of worship. He was born the moment he got his first believer... His only reality is spiritual. Everything else is phantasmagoria. -- "L'"nigme de J"sus", In Mercure de France, (March 1, 1923), pp. 377, and 398-399.

&

In the final analysis there is no evidence that the biblical character called "Jesus Christ" ever existed. As Nicholas Carter concludes in The Christ Myth: "No sculptures, no drawings, no markings in stone, nothing written in his own hand; and no letters, no commentaries, indeed no authentic documents written by his Jewish and Gentile contemporaries, Justice of Tiberius, Philo, Josephus, Seneca, Petronius Arbiter, Pliny the Elder, et al., to lend credence to his historicity." (Source: http://www.truthbeknown.com...)

&

ALL CLAIMS OF JESUS DERIVE FROM HEARSAY ACCOUNTS
No one has the slightest physical evidence to support a historical Jesus; no artifacts, dwelling, works of carpentry, or self-written manuscripts. All claims about Jesus derive from writings of other people. There occurs no contemporary Roman record that shows Pontius Pilate executing a man named Jesus. Devastating to historians, there occurs not a single contemporary writing that mentions Jesus. All documents about Jesus came well after the life of the alleged Jesus from either: unknown authors, people who had never met an earthly Jesus, or from fraudulent, mythical or allegorical writings. Although one can argue that many of these writings come from fraud or interpolations, I will use the information and dates to show that even if these sources did not come from interpolations, they could still not serve as reliable evidence for a historical Jesus, simply because all sources about Jesus derive from hearsay accounts. (Source: http://nobeliefs.com...)

QED

At 10/1/2014 4:36:22 AM, MsIndependent wrote:
The global recognized calendar is the Gregorian Calendar. The United Nations, countries across the world, and state/national educational institutes have used the Gregorian calendar since its inception. The structure of the calendar has two parts, B.C. (Before Christ), and A.D. (Anno Domini), translated as "The Year of Our Lord."
Why do you think that is?
Because those duped to believe a Historical MYTH as literal, decided to use it as a reference point!

There is not a shred of evidence that a literal miracle working person called jebus ever literally existed outside of some 100% human devised propaganda & Story books.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 7:44:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/1/2014 2:40:42 AM, Composer wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:30:18 PM, Composer wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:49:13 PM, Composer wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.
Story book propaganda written 100% by humans!

At 9/30/2014 10:15:12 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Sure. God says in His story book that the soul that sins shall surely die, and death and hell will be cast into the Lake of Fire which is the Second Death.
So if your Hell is also a literal place of fire, then how does one cast itself into itself?

You also dodged the Story book facts that no one can die for the sins of another, i.e. your jebus is a fraud! (Deut. 24:16 & Ezekl. 18:20) confirm that!

At 9/30/2014 10:15:12 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
You can now deny the first part, but you sure won't be able to deny it after the first part is over and you find yourself in the second part if you don't get saved from it.
Idle threats from your supposed preferred Story book, big deal!

YOU are bound for Hell as I also proved!


At 9/30/2014 10:15:12 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote
God loves you, no matter how arrogant you are and no matter how much you hate Him and no matter if you call Him a liar. Too bad for you if this bothers you. You can't win against God.
Doesn't bother me in the slightest, as I have already proved your threats in lieu of a shred of credibility are based upon your 100% human devised propaganda Story book.


At 9/30/2014 10:35:53 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The only thing you are proving is that you are fooling yourself. You are taking yourself down to destruction. You are lost. Prove me wrong.
You are already proven wrong by my pointing out to you Deut. 24:16 & Exek. 18:20 are fatal to your cause!
So prove Deut. 24:16 & Ezek. 18:20 are wrong or admit defeat!

Prove you are not a fool
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 7:48:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/1/2014 2:40:42 AM, Composer wrote:
At 9/30/2014 10:30:18 PM, Composer wrote:
At 9/30/2014 9:49:13 PM, Composer wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:52:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. God loves you.
Story book propaganda written 100% by humans!

At 9/30/2014 10:15:12 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Sure. God says in His story book that the soul that sins shall surely die, and death and hell will be cast into the Lake of Fire which is the Second Death.
So if your Hell is also a literal place of fire, then how does one cast itself into itself?

You also dodged the Story book facts that no one can die for the sins of another, i.e. your jebus is a fraud! (Deut. 24:16 & Ezekl. 18:20) confirm that!

At 9/30/2014 10:15:12 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
You can now deny the first part, but you sure won't be able to deny it after the first part is over and you find yourself in the second part if you don't get saved from it.
Idle threats from your supposed preferred Story book, big deal!

YOU are bound for Hell as I also proved!


At 9/30/2014 10:15:12 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote
God loves you, no matter how arrogant you are and no matter how much you hate Him and no matter if you call Him a liar. Too bad for you if this bothers you. You can't win against God.
Doesn't bother me in the slightest, as I have already proved your threats in lieu of a shred of credibility are based upon your 100% human devised propaganda Story book.


At 9/30/2014 10:35:53 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The only thing you are proving is that you are fooling yourself. You are taking yourself down to destruction. You are lost. Prove me wrong.
You are already proven wrong by my pointing out to you Deut. 24:16 & Exek. 18:20 are fatal to your cause!

So prove Deut. 24:16 & Ezek. 18:20 are wrong or admit defeat!

You die for youir own sins. Jesus is God who took your sin on Himself. You are only proving you are a fool. This is how the Bible says I am to look at and respond to you:
4Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

5Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

6He that sendeth a message by the hand of a fool cutteth off the feet, and drinketh damage.

7The legs of the lame are not equal: so is a parable in the mouth of fools.

8As he that bindeth a stone in a sling, so is he that giveth honour to a fool.

9As a thorn goeth up into the hand of a drunkard, so is a parable in the mouth of fools.

10The great God that formed all things both rewardeth the fool, and rewardeth transgressors.