10/1/2014 3:25:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
1) Meaning of Vision in Daniel 2

The Babylonians/Chaldeans (Nebuchadnezzar) = HEAD OF GOLD
The Persians (Cyrus, Xerxes, Artaxerxes, Darius) = CHEST/ARMS OF SILVER
The Greeks/Macedonians (Alexander) = BELLY/THIGHS OF BRONZE
The Romans = legs of IRON, feet partly of IRON and partly of baked clay
Daniel 2:35,44
(35) Then the IRON, the clay, the BRONZE, the SILVER and the GOLD were all broken to pieces and became like chaff on a threshing floor in the summer. The wind swept them away without leaving a trace. But the rock that struck the statue became a huge mountain and filled the whole earth.
(44) "In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.

Revelation 19:10 " BLESSED be the Name of JESUS CHRIST

2) Meaning of Vision in Daniel 7

Daniel 7:3,4
(3) Four great beasts, each different from the others, came up out of the sea.
(4) "The first was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from the ground so that it stood on two feet like a human being, and the mind of a human was given to it.

v. 4: Lion = Britain, Eagle = USA...also a Lamassu in Assyrian/Babylonian society
v. 5: Bear is Russia
v. 6: Four-Winged Leopard (Alexander the Great's Empire was broken up into 4 kingdoms many of which are in the present day Middle East...some think this will be a Middle East Empire in the future)
v. 7: Beast with the Large IRON Teeth and Ten Horns (10 Kingdoms)
v. 8: Little Horn that arises from the Ten-Horned Beast is the Anti-Christ

3) Meaning of Daniel 7 & Revelation 12

Daniel 7:24-25
(24) The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings.
(25) He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands FOR A TIME, TIMES AND HALF A TIME.

Revelation 12:14-16
(14) THE WOMAN was given the TWO WINGS of a GREAT EAGLE, SO THAT SHE MIGHT FLY to the PLACE PREPARED FOR HER in the WILDERNESS, where she would be taken care of FOR A TIME, TIMES AND HALF A TIME, OUT OF THE SERPENT"S REACH.
(15) Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent.
(16) But the EARTH [WILDERNESS? LAND? ISRAEL?] helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.

The Wright Brothers (USA 1905) invented powered flight...(American Bald Eagle)

(Those aircraft graveyards in Tucson, Arizona might definitely serve a purpose)

11 Million of the 21 Million Right of Return Jews in this world presently live in the USA

Isaiah 48:20
Isa 48:20 Leave Babylon, flee from the Babylonians! Announce this with shouts of joy and proclaim it. Send it out to the ends of the earth; say, "The LORD has redeemed his servant Jacob."

Isaiah 60:8
Isa 60:8 "Who are these that fly along like clouds, like doves to their nests?

4) Compare Revelation 13 with Daniel 7 (#2)

Revelation 13:1-2
(1) The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.
(2) The beast I saw resembled a LEOPARD, but had feet like those of a BEAR and a mouth like that of a LION. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.

***Much is the same between the two except the Lion does not have Eagle's Wings. The Eagle is mentioned in Revelation 12 as (I believe) flying Jews home to safety in Israel.

In Daniel 7:4 the Eagle's Wings get torn off the Lion. What could this mean for us and the Jews?

5) Eagle's Wings torn off the Lion

Isaiah 44:28-45:2
(28) who says of Cyrus, "He is my shepherd and will accomplish all that I please; he will say of Jerusalem, "Let it be rebuilt," and of the temple, "Let its foundations be laid." "
(1) "This is what the LORD says to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of to subdue nations before him and to strip kings of their armor, to open doors before him so that gates will not be shut:
(2) I will go before you and will level the MOUNTAINS; I will break down GATES OF BRONZE AND cut through BARS OF IRON.

Revelation 17:9
(9) "This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills [MOUNTAINS] on which the woman sits. - Babylon the Prostitute on the Beast (Original USA: head of gold)

Cyrus the Persian is the "chest/arms of silver" (Second Rebirth USA )

GATES OF BRONZE = 3rd Kingdom (originally Alexander, later Middle East)

BARS OF IRON = 4th Terrifying Kingdom (originally Rome, later the Kingdom of the Anti-Christ)

***If I am correct, Russia, the BEAR, is coming soon and a new America will be re-born which will aid Israel and the Jews (hence references to Cyrus)

6) Did you know...

Pi = 3.14-15-9265359

Date: 3-14-15

The first event we read of in Daniel"s timeline is "the issuing of the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem." From history we know that this decree was issued by the Persian King Artaxerxes on March 14, 445 B.C., which started the countdown of Daniel"s seventy "sevens".

Psalm 44:12
(12) You sold your people for a Pi-ttance, gaining nothing from their sale.

Daniel 8:13-14
(13) Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to him, "How long will it take for the vision to be fulfilled"the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, the rebellion that causes desolation, the surrender of the sanctuary and the trampling underfoot of the LORD"s people?"
(14) He said to me, "It will take 2,300 EVENINGS AND MORNINGS; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated."

Did you know...that if:
1) Start from December 25th, 168BC (Antiochus IV Epiphanes defiles the 2nd Jewish Temple)
2) Keep in mind that between 1BC and 1AD is only 1 year and 365.242375 day years for our Gregorian Calendar
3) Use the Biblical Prophetic 360 Day Year Calendar and treat Daniel 8:14 as 2300 years
*** 4) You arrive on Monday, January 03, 2101AD or Tevet 2, 5861 AM which is the 8th Day of Chanukah (Reconsecration of the 3rd yet to be built Jewish Temple after it is defiled by the Anti-Christ)
***** #4 is the beginning of the Millennial Reign of JESUS CHRIST

What I have just done can be reproduced in a spreadsheet, using the power of the Internet, a Jewish Calendar Website, and knowledge of the Holy Bible.

If the Bible was relevant in 600BC, is it still relevant in 2014AD? God's Law is Holy!!!

Matthew 5:18
(18) For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 10:12:32 PM
At 10/1/2014 3:25:26 PM, Jikpamu wrote:

(35) Then the IRON, the clay, the BRONZE, the SILVER and the GOLD were all broken to pieces and became like chaff on a threshing floor in the summer. The wind swept them away without leaving a trace. But the rock that struck the statue became a huge mountain and filled the whole earth.
(44) "In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.

(4) "The first was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from the ground so that it stood on two feet like a human being, and the mind of a human was given to it.

v. 4: Lion = Britain, Eagle = USA...also a Lamassu in Assyrian/Babylonian society
v. 6: Four-Winged Leopard (Alexander the Great's Empire was broken up into 4 kingdoms many of which are in the present day Middle East...some think this will be a Middle East Empire in the future)

(24) The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings.
(25) He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands FOR A TIME, TIMES AND HALF A TIME.

(14) THE WOMAN was given the TWO WINGS of a GREAT EAGLE, SO THAT SHE MIGHT FLY to the PLACE PREPARED FOR HER in the WILDERNESS, where she would be taken care of FOR A TIME, TIMES AND HALF A TIME, OUT OF THE SERPENT"S REACH.
(15) Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent.
(16) But the EARTH [WILDERNESS? LAND? ISRAEL?] helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.

11 Million of the 21 Million Right of Return Jews in this world presently live in the USA

Isa 48:20 Leave Babylon, flee from the Babylonians! Announce this with shouts of joy and proclaim it. Send it out to the ends of the earth; say, "The LORD has redeemed his servant Jacob."

(1) The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.
(2) The beast I saw resembled a LEOPARD, but had feet like those of a BEAR and a mouth like that of a LION. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.

***Much is the same between the two except the Lion does not have Eagle's Wings. The Eagle is mentioned in Revelation 12 as (I believe) flying Jews home to safety in Israel.

In Daniel 7:4 the Eagle's Wings get torn off the Lion. What could this mean for us and the Jews?

(28) who says of Cyrus, "He is my shepherd and will accomplish all that I please; he will say of Jerusalem, "Let it be rebuilt," and of the temple, "Let its foundations be laid." "
(1) "This is what the LORD says to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I take hold of to subdue nations before him and to strip kings of their armor, to open doors before him so that gates will not be shut:
(2) I will go before you and will level the MOUNTAINS; I will break down GATES OF BRONZE AND cut through BARS OF IRON.

(9) "This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills [MOUNTAINS] on which the woman sits. - Babylon the Prostitute on the Beast (Original USA: head of gold)

BARS OF IRON = 4th Terrifying Kingdom (originally Rome, later the Kingdom of the Anti-Christ)

***If I am correct, Russia, the BEAR, is coming soon and a new America will be re-born which will aid Israel and the Jews (hence references to Cyrus)

6) Did you know...

Pi = 3.14-15-9265359

The first event we read of in Daniel"s timeline is "the issuing of the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem." From history we know that this decree was issued by the Persian King Artaxerxes on March 14, 445 B.C., which started the countdown of Daniel"s seventy "sevens".

(13) Then I heard a holy one speaking, and another holy one said to him, "How long will it take for the vision to be fulfilled"the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, the rebellion that causes desolation, the surrender of the sanctuary and the trampling underfoot of the LORD"s people?"
(14) He said to me, "It will take 2,300 EVENINGS AND MORNINGS; then the sanctuary will be reconsecrated."

Did you know...that if:
1) Start from December 25th, 168BC (Antiochus IV Epiphanes defiles the 2nd Jewish Temple)
2) Keep in mind that between 1BC and 1AD is only 1 year and 365.242375 day years for our Gregorian Calendar
3) Use the Biblical Prophetic 360 Day Year Calendar and treat Daniel 8:14 as 2300 years
*** 4) You arrive on Monday, January 03, 2101AD or Tevet 2, 5861 AM which is the 8th Day of Chanukah (Reconsecration of the 3rd yet to be built Jewish Temple after it is defiled by the Anti-Christ)

What I have just done can be reproduced in a spreadsheet, using the power of the Internet, a Jewish Calendar Website, and knowledge of the Holy Bible.

If the Bible was relevant in 600BC, is it still relevant in 2014AD? God's Law is Holy!!!

(18) For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

This is a perfect example of why God doesn't use Christians to testify to His invisible Word.
Jikpamu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 11:30:21 PM
At 10/1/2014 10:12:32 PM, bornofgod wrote:

6) Did you know...

Pi = 3.14-15-9265359

Did you know...that if:

This is a perfect example of why God doesn't use Christians to testify to His invisible Word.

LOL. What is? : )
Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 2:06:00 AM
At 10/1/2014 11:30:21 PM, Jikpamu wrote:

6) Did you know...

Pi = 3.14-15-9265359

Did you know...that if:

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show unto his servants, even the things which must shortly come to pass: and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John; who bare witness of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, even of all things that he saw. Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of the prophecy, and keep the things that are written therein: for the time is at hand." (Rev 1: 1-3)

I think you've stretched things a little far out to qualify as "shortly come to pass" because "the time was at hand".
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 8:13:46 AM
At 10/2/2014 2:06:00 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 10/1/2014 11:30:21 PM, Jikpamu wrote:

6) Did you know...

Pi = 3.14-15-9265359

Did you know...that if:

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show unto his servants, even the things which must shortly come to pass: and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John; who bare witness of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, even of all things that he saw. Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of the prophecy, and keep the things that are written therein: for the time is at hand." (Rev 1: 1-3)

I think you've stretched things a little far out to qualify as "shortly come to pass" because "the time was at hand".

Not ONE Christian understands the prophecies of God, Anna. Your feeble attempt to understand the last days and final end to this first age is even more outrageous than this OP.