Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

'Greatness' of Jesus and christianity

Artur
Posts: 725
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 10:17:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
There are so many non-christians that try to mock Jesus and the reason why he was crucified. Now I am going to explain his greatness with one example, which in no way will leave you a room to have a doubt. I am going to demonstrate you how greatly Jesus loved us, how great would it be if this was true.

Imagine a government, USA for example. There are lots of criminals in it, person who raped a girl, person who killed lots, a radical muslim who terrorised people, a christian who raped boys, a man who robbed a bank, a man who burgled somebody and so on. They all need to be sentenced so that the justice can find its way. As a result, the head of Jurisdiction made a plan which can save all that criminals from being sentenced to jail. Head of jurisdiction found somebody who will be saviour to all, who will be penalised instead of all. All the thing that needs to be done is to accept the one set by jurisdiction as his saviour. If you are criminal(everybody is, because all of us born as criminal because we live in a world full of crimes. At the time we were born, we became criminal) all you need to do in order to be free is: to accept that person.

How greatness it is, one man will be sentenced to a short time and after that, all criminals will not be penalised. What a great love. This is 100%, absolutely rational, logical and intelligent. Any person of intelligence would realise how jurisdiction loves him/her. What greatness Jurisdiction did for him/her. After that, all criminals gets free payment from government which will never end. You will be given salary, money and comfort just because you committed a crime and then accepted the savior.

And that is what God of the bible did. Imagine Hitler, he was one who believed in crucifixion, god so loves the world that he died for the sins of people. God so loved Hitler that he died for the sins of Hitler. Hitler massacred so many people, so, god died for that massacres, to be atonoment, replace of that millions. How Great that God is.


Now, no person can have any excuse, go and convert now.

Jurisdiction so loved the citizens that it gave his only member, who ever accepted him will be praised, who ever did not will be penalised.

So, now you got how Great Jesus and the plan of the god of the bible, you have to convert now. It has been demonstrated, proven. So, compare it to the love of jurisdiction, how great plan was that, the same done by god. Convert now.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 10:34:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/3/2014 10:17:38 AM, Artur wrote:
There are so many non-christians that try to mock Jesus and the reason why he was crucified. Now I am going to explain his greatness with one example, which in no way will leave you a room to have a doubt. I am going to demonstrate you how greatly Jesus loved us, how great would it be if this was true.

Imagine a government, USA for example. There are lots of criminals in it, person who raped a girl, person who killed lots, a radical muslim who terrorised people, a christian who raped boys, a man who robbed a bank, a man who burgled somebody and so on. They all need to be sentenced so that the justice can find its way. As a result, the head of Jurisdiction made a plan which can save all that criminals from being sentenced to jail. Head of jurisdiction found somebody who will be saviour to all, who will be penalised instead of all. All the thing that needs to be done is to accept the one set by jurisdiction as his saviour. If you are criminal(everybody is, because all of us born as criminal because we live in a world full of crimes. At the time we were born, we became criminal) all you need to do in order to be free is: to accept that person.

How greatness it is, one man will be sentenced to a short time and after that, all criminals will not be penalised. What a great love. This is 100%, absolutely rational, logical and intelligent. Any person of intelligence would realise how jurisdiction loves him/her. What greatness Jurisdiction did for him/her. After that, all criminals gets free payment from government which will never end. You will be given salary, money and comfort just because you committed a crime and then accepted the savior.

And that is what God of the bible did. Imagine Hitler, he was one who believed in crucifixion, god so loves the world that he died for the sins of people. God so loved Hitler that he died for the sins of Hitler. Hitler massacred so many people, so, god died for that massacres, to be atonoment, replace of that millions. How Great that God is.

Now, no person can have any excuse, go and convert now.

Jurisdiction so loved the citizens that it gave his only member, who ever accepted him will be praised, who ever did not will be penalised.

So, now you got how Great Jesus and the plan of the god of the bible, you have to convert now. It has been demonstrated, proven. So, compare it to the love of jurisdiction, how great plan was that, the same done by god. Convert now.

It's impossible that God can die because He's invisible and so are we. Death is only an illusion my child.
Artur
Posts: 725
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 3:07:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/3/2014 10:34:51 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/3/2014 10:17:38 AM, Artur wrote:
There are so many non-christians that try to mock Jesus and the reason why he was crucified. Now I am going to explain his greatness with one example, which in no way will leave you a room to have a doubt. I am going to demonstrate you how greatly Jesus loved us, how great would it be if this was true.

Imagine a government, USA for example. There are lots of criminals in it, person who raped a girl, person who killed lots, a radical muslim who terrorised people, a christian who raped boys, a man who robbed a bank, a man who burgled somebody and so on. They all need to be sentenced so that the justice can find its way. As a result, the head of Jurisdiction made a plan which can save all that criminals from being sentenced to jail. Head of jurisdiction found somebody who will be saviour to all, who will be penalised instead of all. All the thing that needs to be done is to accept the one set by jurisdiction as his saviour. If you are criminal(everybody is, because all of us born as criminal because we live in a world full of crimes. At the time we were born, we became criminal) all you need to do in order to be free is: to accept that person.

How greatness it is, one man will be sentenced to a short time and after that, all criminals will not be penalised. What a great love. This is 100%, absolutely rational, logical and intelligent. Any person of intelligence would realise how jurisdiction loves him/her. What greatness Jurisdiction did for him/her. After that, all criminals gets free payment from government which will never end. You will be given salary, money and comfort just because you committed a crime and then accepted the savior.

And that is what God of the bible did. Imagine Hitler, he was one who believed in crucifixion, god so loves the world that he died for the sins of people. God so loved Hitler that he died for the sins of Hitler. Hitler massacred so many people, so, god died for that massacres, to be atonoment, replace of that millions. How Great that God is.


Now, no person can have any excuse, go and convert now.

Jurisdiction so loved the citizens that it gave his only member, who ever accepted him will be praised, who ever did not will be penalised.

So, now you got how Great Jesus and the plan of the god of the bible, you have to convert now. It has been demonstrated, proven. So, compare it to the love of jurisdiction, how great plan was that, the same done by god. Convert now.

It's impossible that God can die because He's invisible and so are we. Death is only an illusion my child.

maybe illusion or not, point is: God of the bible did something for us as the way jurisdiction did for citiziens.

Stop talking offtopics, you cant have excuse, convert now.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 3:15:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/3/2014 10:17:38 AM, Artur wrote:
There are so many non-christians that try to mock Jesus and the reason why he was crucified. Now I am going to explain his greatness with one example, which in no way will leave you a room to have a doubt. I am going to demonstrate you how greatly Jesus loved us, how great would it be if this was true.

Imagine a government, USA for example. There are lots of criminals in it, person who raped a girl, person who killed lots, a radical muslim who terrorised people, a christian who raped boys, a man who robbed a bank, a man who burgled somebody and so on. They all need to be sentenced so that the justice can find its way. As a result, the head of Jurisdiction made a plan which can save all that criminals from being sentenced to jail. Head of jurisdiction found somebody who will be saviour to all, who will be penalised instead of all. All the thing that needs to be done is to accept the one set by jurisdiction as his saviour. If you are criminal(everybody is, because all of us born as criminal because we live in a world full of crimes. At the time we were born, we became criminal) all you need to do in order to be free is: to accept that person.

How greatness it is, one man will be sentenced to a short time and after that, all criminals will not be penalised. What a great love. This is 100%, absolutely rational, logical and intelligent. Any person of intelligence would realise how jurisdiction loves him/her. What greatness Jurisdiction did for him/her. After that, all criminals gets free payment from government which will never end. You will be given salary, money and comfort just because you committed a crime and then accepted the savior.

And that is what God of the bible did. Imagine Hitler, he was one who believed in crucifixion, god so loves the world that he died for the sins of people. God so loved Hitler that he died for the sins of Hitler. Hitler massacred so many people, so, god died for that massacres, to be atonoment, replace of that millions. How Great that God is.

Now, no person can have any excuse, go and convert now.

Jurisdiction so loved the citizens that it gave his only member, who ever accepted him will be praised, who ever did not will be penalised.

So, now you got how Great Jesus and the plan of the god of the bible, you have to convert now. It has been demonstrated, proven. So, compare it to the love of jurisdiction, how great plan was that, the same done by god. Convert now.

If you've tried to present a logical argument you failed miserably.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Artur
Posts: 725
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 3:56:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/3/2014 3:15:31 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 10/3/2014 10:17:38 AM, Artur wrote:
There are so many non-christians that try to mock Jesus and the reason why he was crucified. Now I am going to explain his greatness with one example, which in no way will leave you a room to have a doubt. I am going to demonstrate you how greatly Jesus loved us, how great would it be if this was true.

Imagine a government, USA for example. There are lots of criminals in it, person who raped a girl, person who killed lots, a radical muslim who terrorised people, a christian who raped boys, a man who robbed a bank, a man who burgled somebody and so on. They all need to be sentenced so that the justice can find its way. As a result, the head of Jurisdiction made a plan which can save all that criminals from being sentenced to jail. Head of jurisdiction found somebody who will be saviour to all, who will be penalised instead of all. All the thing that needs to be done is to accept the one set by jurisdiction as his saviour. If you are criminal(everybody is, because all of us born as criminal because we live in a world full of crimes. At the time we were born, we became criminal) all you need to do in order to be free is: to accept that person.

How greatness it is, one man will be sentenced to a short time and after that, all criminals will not be penalised. What a great love. This is 100%, absolutely rational, logical and intelligent. Any person of intelligence would realise how jurisdiction loves him/her. What greatness Jurisdiction did for him/her. After that, all criminals gets free payment from government which will never end. You will be given salary, money and comfort just because you committed a crime and then accepted the savior.

And that is what God of the bible did. Imagine Hitler, he was one who believed in crucifixion, god so loves the world that he died for the sins of people. God so loved Hitler that he died for the sins of Hitler. Hitler massacred so many people, so, god died for that massacres, to be atonoment, replace of that millions. How Great that God is.


Now, no person can have any excuse, go and convert now.

Jurisdiction so loved the citizens that it gave his only member, who ever accepted him will be praised, who ever did not will be penalised.

So, now you got how Great Jesus and the plan of the god of the bible, you have to convert now. It has been demonstrated, proven. So, compare it to the love of jurisdiction, how great plan was that, the same done by god. Convert now.

If you've tried to present a logical argument you failed miserably.

any person of intelligence cant find an excuse, he/she will realise how great it is and will convert.

If you did not understand after this example, then it shows that you are not intelligent enough.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 4:04:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
any person of intelligence cant find an excuse, he/she will realise how great it is and will convert.

If you did not understand after this example, then it shows that you are not intelligent enough.

You're obviously not being serious. Anyone with any intelligence would realise how ridiculous your argument is; and I'm not referring to its topic.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Artur
Posts: 725
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 4:12:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/3/2014 4:04:37 PM, Emilrose wrote:
any person of intelligence cant find an excuse, he/she will realise how great it is and will convert.

If you did not understand after this example, then it shows that you are not intelligent enough.

You're obviously not being serious. Anyone with any intelligence would realise how ridiculous your argument is; and I'm not referring to its topic.

you mean "the way Jesus died for our sins" is ridicolous?
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 4:16:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/3/2014 4:12:21 PM, Artur wrote:
At 10/3/2014 4:04:37 PM, Emilrose wrote:
any person of intelligence cant find an excuse, he/she will realise how great it is and will convert.

If you did not understand after this example, then it shows that you are not intelligent enough.

You're obviously not being serious. Anyone with any intelligence would realise how ridiculous your argument is; and I'm not referring to its topic.

you mean "the way Jesus died for our sins" is ridicolous?

Nope, it's not that part that's ridiculous. It's the phrasing of your argument and the analogies to Hitler.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Artur
Posts: 725
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 4:31:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/3/2014 4:16:46 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 10/3/2014 4:12:21 PM, Artur wrote:
At 10/3/2014 4:04:37 PM, Emilrose wrote:
any person of intelligence cant find an excuse, he/she will realise how great it is and will convert.

If you did not understand after this example, then it shows that you are not intelligent enough.

You're obviously not being serious. Anyone with any intelligence would realise how ridiculous your argument is; and I'm not referring to its topic.

you mean "the way Jesus died for our sins" is ridicolous?

Nope, it's not that part that's ridiculous. It's the phrasing of your argument and the analogies to Hitler.

if that is not ridiculous, then mine can also not be ridiculous. They are under the same logic.

So, you have no excuse, convert now and get saved.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 5:18:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/3/2014 4:31:04 PM, Artur wrote:
At 10/3/2014 4:16:46 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 10/3/2014 4:12:21 PM, Artur wrote:
At 10/3/2014 4:04:37 PM, Emilrose wrote:
any person of intelligence cant find an excuse, he/she will realise how great it is and will convert.

If you did not understand after this example, then it shows that you are not intelligent enough.

You're obviously not being serious. Anyone with any intelligence would realise how ridiculous your argument is; and I'm not referring to its topic.

you mean "the way Jesus died for our sins" is ridicolous?

Nope, it's not that part that's ridiculous. It's the phrasing of your argument and the analogies to Hitler.

if that is not ridiculous, then mine can also not be ridiculous. They are under the same logic.

So, you have no excuse, convert now and get saved.

The former has theological validity; you have basically misinterpreted and twisted the meaning. How exactly is Hitler relevant?
1.) He does not feature in the Bible.
2.) He is/was not a religious figure or person of G-d.
3.) He was not professed to be the Messiah.

There is literally no "logic" in your argument.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 5:51:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/3/2014 10:17:38 AM, Artur wrote:
There are so many non-christians that try to mock Jesus and the reason why he was crucified. Now I am going to explain his greatness with one example, which in no way will leave you a room to have a doubt. I am going to demonstrate you how greatly Jesus loved us, how great would it be if this was true.

Imagine a government, USA for example. There are lots of criminals in it, person who raped a girl, person who killed lots, a radical muslim who terrorised people, a christian who raped boys, a man who robbed a bank, a man who burgled somebody and so on. They all need to be sentenced so that the justice can find its way. As a result, the head of Jurisdiction made a plan which can save all that criminals from being sentenced to jail. Head of jurisdiction found somebody who will be saviour to all, who will be penalised instead of all. All the thing that needs to be done is to accept the one set by jurisdiction as his saviour. If you are criminal(everybody is, because all of us born as criminal because we live in a world full of crimes. At the time we were born, we became criminal) all you need to do in order to be free is: to accept that person.

How greatness it is, one man will be sentenced to a short time and after that, all criminals will not be penalised. What a great love. This is 100%, absolutely rational, logical and intelligent. Any person of intelligence would realise how jurisdiction loves him/her. What greatness Jurisdiction did for him/her. After that, all criminals gets free payment from government which will never end. You will be given salary, money and comfort just because you committed a crime and then accepted the savior.

And that is what God of the bible did. Imagine Hitler, he was one who believed in crucifixion, god so loves the world that he died for the sins of people. God so loved Hitler that he died for the sins of Hitler. Hitler massacred so many people, so, god died for that massacres, to be atonoment, replace of that millions. How Great that God is.

Now, no person can have any excuse, go and convert now.

Jurisdiction so loved the citizens that it gave his only member, who ever accepted him will be praised, who ever did not will be penalised.

So, now you got how Great Jesus and the plan of the god of the bible, you have to convert now. It has been demonstrated, proven. So, compare it to the love of jurisdiction, how great plan was that, the same done by god. Convert now.

Gotta go with sarcasm on this one. Clearly, you can't be serious.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 5:52:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/3/2014 3:56:13 PM, Artur wrote:
At 10/3/2014 3:15:31 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 10/3/2014 10:17:38 AM, Artur wrote:
There are so many non-christians that try to mock Jesus and the reason why he was crucified. Now I am going to explain his greatness with one example, which in no way will leave you a room to have a doubt. I am going to demonstrate you how greatly Jesus loved us, how great would it be if this was true.

Imagine a government, USA for example. There are lots of criminals in it, person who raped a girl, person who killed lots, a radical muslim who terrorised people, a christian who raped boys, a man who robbed a bank, a man who burgled somebody and so on. They all need to be sentenced so that the justice can find its way. As a result, the head of Jurisdiction made a plan which can save all that criminals from being sentenced to jail. Head of jurisdiction found somebody who will be saviour to all, who will be penalised instead of all. All the thing that needs to be done is to accept the one set by jurisdiction as his saviour. If you are criminal(everybody is, because all of us born as criminal because we live in a world full of crimes. At the time we were born, we became criminal) all you need to do in order to be free is: to accept that person.

How greatness it is, one man will be sentenced to a short time and after that, all criminals will not be penalised. What a great love. This is 100%, absolutely rational, logical and intelligent. Any person of intelligence would realise how jurisdiction loves him/her. What greatness Jurisdiction did for him/her. After that, all criminals gets free payment from government which will never end. You will be given salary, money and comfort just because you committed a crime and then accepted the savior.

And that is what God of the bible did. Imagine Hitler, he was one who believed in crucifixion, god so loves the world that he died for the sins of people. God so loved Hitler that he died for the sins of Hitler. Hitler massacred so many people, so, god died for that massacres, to be atonoment, replace of that millions. How Great that God is.


Now, no person can have any excuse, go and convert now.

Jurisdiction so loved the citizens that it gave his only member, who ever accepted him will be praised, who ever did not will be penalised.

So, now you got how Great Jesus and the plan of the god of the bible, you have to convert now. It has been demonstrated, proven. So, compare it to the love of jurisdiction, how great plan was that, the same done by god. Convert now.

If you've tried to present a logical argument you failed miserably.

any person of intelligence cant find an excuse, he/she will realise how great it is and will convert.

If you did not understand after this example, then it shows that you are not intelligent enough.

The lesson of the story is that God loves criminals and hates the innocent. He spared the criminals and punished the innocent. And how well do you see a society working which utilized such a "justice" system?
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 10:58:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/3/2014 3:07:23 PM, Artur wrote:
At 10/3/2014 10:34:51 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 10/3/2014 10:17:38 AM, Artur wrote:
There are so many non-christians that try to mock Jesus and the reason why he was crucified. Now I am going to explain his greatness with one example, which in no way will leave you a room to have a doubt. I am going to demonstrate you how greatly Jesus loved us, how great would it be if this was true.

Imagine a government, USA for example. There are lots of criminals in it, person who raped a girl, person who killed lots, a radical muslim who terrorised people, a christian who raped boys, a man who robbed a bank, a man who burgled somebody and so on. They all need to be sentenced so that the justice can find its way. As a result, the head of Jurisdiction made a plan which can save all that criminals from being sentenced to jail. Head of jurisdiction found somebody who will be saviour to all, who will be penalised instead of all. All the thing that needs to be done is to accept the one set by jurisdiction as his saviour. If you are criminal(everybody is, because all of us born as criminal because we live in a world full of crimes. At the time we were born, we became criminal) all you need to do in order to be free is: to accept that person.

How greatness it is, one man will be sentenced to a short time and after that, all criminals will not be penalised. What a great love. This is 100%, absolutely rational, logical and intelligent. Any person of intelligence would realise how jurisdiction loves him/her. What greatness Jurisdiction did for him/her. After that, all criminals gets free payment from government which will never end. You will be given salary, money and comfort just because you committed a crime and then accepted the savior.

And that is what God of the bible did. Imagine Hitler, he was one who believed in crucifixion, god so loves the world that he died for the sins of people. God so loved Hitler that he died for the sins of Hitler. Hitler massacred so many people, so, god died for that massacres, to be atonoment, replace of that millions. How Great that God is.


Now, no person can have any excuse, go and convert now.

Jurisdiction so loved the citizens that it gave his only member, who ever accepted him will be praised, who ever did not will be penalised.

So, now you got how Great Jesus and the plan of the god of the bible, you have to convert now. It has been demonstrated, proven. So, compare it to the love of jurisdiction, how great plan was that, the same done by god. Convert now.

It's impossible that God can die because He's invisible and so are we. Death is only an illusion my child.

maybe illusion or not, point is: God of the bible did something for us as the way jurisdiction did for citiziens.

Stop talking offtopics, you cant have excuse, convert now.

Why did you change the "POINT" of my comment? Is it because you have no idea what I'm talking about?
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 11:09:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/3/2014 10:17:38 AM, Artur wrote:
There are so many non-christians that try to mock Jesus and the reason why he was crucified. Now I am going to explain his greatness with one example, which in no way will leave you a room to have a doubt. I am going to demonstrate you how greatly Jesus loved us, how great would it be if this was true.

This should be good.

Imagine a government, USA for example. There are lots of criminals in it, person who raped a girl, person who killed lots, a radical muslim who terrorised people, a christian who raped boys, a man who robbed a bank, a man who burgled somebody and so on. They all need to be sentenced so that the justice can find its way. As a result, the head of Jurisdiction made a plan which can save all that criminals from being sentenced to jail. Head of jurisdiction found somebody who will be saviour to all, who will be penalised instead of all. All the thing that needs to be done is to accept the one set by jurisdiction as his saviour. If you are criminal(everybody is, because all of us born as criminal because we live in a world full of crimes. At the time we were born, we became criminal) all you need to do in order to be free is: to accept that person.

This is not how the law works.

How greatness it is, one man will be sentenced to a short time and after that, all criminals will not be penalised. What a great love. This is 100%, absolutely rational, logical and intelligent. Any person of intelligence would realise how jurisdiction loves him/her. What greatness Jurisdiction did for him/her. After that, all criminals gets free payment from government which will never end. You will be given salary, money and comfort just because you committed a crime and then accepted the savior.

Jesus man! This is not how the law works! What have you been learning?

And that is what God of the bible did. Imagine Hitler, he was one who believed in crucifixion, god so loves the world that he died for the sins of people. God so loved Hitler that he died for the sins of Hitler. Hitler massacred so many people, so, god died for that massacres, to be atonoment, replace of that millions. How Great that God is.

The Jews may not like you address their savior improperly.

Now, no person can have any excuse, go and convert now.

You've made it so you're one of the last people I'd listen to on this topic. If anything, this has crippled my non-existent faith in religion; via proving how it can rot a mind.

Jurisdiction so loved the citizens that it gave his only member, who ever accepted him will be praised, who ever did not will be penalised.
Lol. Bring it.
So, now you got how Great Jesus and the plan of the god of the bible, you have to convert now. It has been demonstrated, proven. So, compare it to the love of jurisdiction, how great plan was that, the same done by god. Convert now.
Nope.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Artur
Posts: 725
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 4:40:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The former has theological validity
as the former has validity, that theological validity will be applied to mine.

you have basically misinterpreted and twisted the meaning.
i did not missinterprete.

How exactly is Hitler relevant?
What did Jesus die for? For the sins of people.
P1: Jesus died for the sins of People.
p2: hitler was person.
P3: jesus died for our sins.
P4: killing a person is a sin. Genocide is a sin.
P5: hitler did genocide.
P6: genocide is a sin.
P7: hitler committed genocide, hence it his a sin of a person(Hitler)
so, since Jesus died for the sins of people, it includes sins of Hitler too.

1.) He does not feature in the Bible.
Someone does not need to feature in the bible to get saved. Almost, if not absolutely, no one of us features in the bible, does it mean that we cant get saved?

2.) He is/was not a religious figure or person of G-d.
Someone does not need to be a religous figure or a prophet to get saved. Someone needs to accept Jesus as his saviour, needs to believe in him. That is enough

3.) He was not professed to be the Messiah.
There is literally no "logic" in your argument.
Someone is not required to be confessed to be messiah, we can get saved without being confessed to be messiah.

God of the bible so loved us that he does not require much from us.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer