Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

The Atheist Delusion/2/ Rights VS Gifts

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 6:06:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Part One of the Atheist Delusions central point was this: Your life agaisnt God can only be justified by existence in Hell. Except for Hell, God would have to give you your desire of negating Him by negating, recusing Himself from being Judge over you. By recusing Himself, God would give rule of His Creation over to creatures like you who refuse to acknowledge any rule higher than themselves. That is the atheist delusion, believing that denying God negates His right to justify by Hell their existence against Him.

God is the righteous Judge over all creatures. Because His desires for them are purely good, He cannot recuse Himself and give atheists the right to live in His creation while they are attempting to banish God. God's interest in restoring order in Creation by punishing those of His Creatures who defy Him is pure, for the good of all He Created who were designed to know and display His love. Because the atheistic delusion denies that God is good, God has no choice but to give them the death they deserve if they will not submit to Him.

This is the Atheist Delusion Part Two: in his delusion, the atheist believes he has the right to live. The atheist is dying and in danger of permanent death in Hell while he deludes himself into thinking he is living and life is temporary and death is not permanent but is a doorway into another dimension of living (the root of Hinduism which is an atheistic relgion, closely akin to "The Great Spirit" beliefs of the American Indians and many other religious beliefs) or is a door that closes on the atheist's existence when his death is finalized.

Both part one and part two prove only one thing for the atheist which they cannot deny (except by becoming Hinduistic and adopting a religious existential system of belief in which they assign to themselves the right to live eternally due to the fact that they exist)...........................................In reality, the only thing being negated in the atheist delusion is his own life, and all the atheist really has is dying.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 1:37:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/3/2014 6:06:35 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Part One of the Atheist Delusions central point was this: Your life agaisnt God can only be justified by existence in Hell.

The whistle blows, the gate opens and you fall flat on your face.

Are you living a life against fairies?
Are you living a life against Zeus?
Are you living a life against Santa Claus?

Are you staring to understand? We're not living lives against God, we simply realize that there is no rational cause to believe in that for which there is no evidence. And that's even more rational and appropriate when the assertion in question is claimed to be interacting with the physical, and yet STILL leaves no evidence.

You're the one here holding a belief devoid of the slightest hint of reason to believe. When people believe that Elvis is living in their attic, they're holding a belief devoid of reason to believe. If they believe that their dead great-grandfather is stealing their socks, they're holding a belief devoid of reason to believe. If they believe they're Roosevelt's bathrobe, that's a belief devoid of reason to believe. Your belief is in no way any more justified, rational, reasonable or sane than those beliefs. It's simply more common. We find our sanity stands in the way of joining you in your delusion born of gullibility and your deficit of common sense.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 4:56:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/4/2014 1:37:54 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 10/3/2014 6:06:35 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Part One of the Atheist Delusions central point was this: Your life agaisnt God can only be justified by existence in Hell.

The whistle blows, the gate opens and you fall flat on your face.

Are you living a life against fairies?
Are you living a life against Zeus?
Are you living a life against Santa Claus?

Are you staring to understand? We're not living lives against God, we simply realize that there is no rational cause to believe in that for which there is no evidence. And that's even more rational and appropriate when the assertion in question is claimed to be interacting with the physical, and yet STILL leaves no evidence.

You're the one here holding a belief devoid of the slightest hint of reason to believe. When people believe that Elvis is living in their attic, they're holding a belief devoid of reason to believe. If they believe that their dead great-grandfather is stealing their socks, they're holding a belief devoid of reason to believe. If they believe they're Roosevelt's bathrobe, that's a belief devoid of reason to believe. Your belief is in no way any more justified, rational, reasonable or sane than those beliefs. It's simply more common. We find our sanity stands in the way of joining you in your delusion born of gullibility and your deficit of common sense.

Here, in his delusion, the atheist totally ignores the rationale of the forum topic opening post and carries on like a mad man displaying what he believes is his right to do and say whatever he pleases. With his head spinning wildly in total denial of the points of the forum, he is completely unable to remain on topic. The athiest is given the ability to walk and talk in his delusion, but he thinks it is his right; in spite of the fact that God may at any moment revoke his priviledge of enjoying the gifts of reason, imagination, and communication. The atheist seems to enjoy being agittated in his compulsion to deny God rules over him as he tries to prove he has the right to live outside of Hell.
NotTodayWeSay
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 4:27:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/3/2014 6:06:35 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Part One of the Atheist Delusions central point was this: Your life agaisnt God can only be justified by existence in Hell. Except for Hell, God would have to give you your desire of negating Him by negating, recusing Himself from being Judge over you. By recusing Himself, God would give rule of His Creation over to creatures like you who refuse to acknowledge any rule higher than themselves. That is the atheist delusion, believing that denying God negates His right to justify by Hell their existence against Him.

Question 1: If the Christian God wanted his creations to believe in their creator, why would he give the creations the option to negate him?

Question 2: Why does he need to rescue himself? If he is all powerful, what does he have to fear of us?

Question 3: What makes us creatures? Aren't we just as human as theist?


God is the righteous Judge over all creatures. Because His desires for them are purely good, He cannot recuse Himself and give atheists the right to live in His creation while they are attempting to banish God. God's interest in restoring order in Creation by punishing those of His Creatures who defy Him is pure, for the good of all He Created who were designed to know and display His love. Because the atheistic delusion denies that God is good, God has no choice but to give them the death they deserve if they will not submit to Him.

Question 4: If it is God's fault that atheists exist, why does he have to punish us for his own mistake?

Question 5: If we can't accept God's existence, how can we accept his punishments are actually going to happen either?


This is the Atheist Delusion Part Two: in his delusion, the atheist believes he has the right to live. The atheist is dying and in danger of permanent death in Hell while he deludes himself into thinking he is living and life is temporary and death is not permanent but is a doorway into another dimension of living (the root of Hinduism which is an atheistic relgion, closely akin to "The Great Spirit" beliefs of the American Indians and many other religious beliefs) or is a door that closes on the atheist's existence when his death is finalized.

Comment 1: Yes Atheists do have the right to live, it's called human rights.

Question 7: Isn't Heaven meant to be a doorway into another existence? We Atheists just believe that when we die that's it, our life is over.

Comment 2: Hinduism isn't an atheistic religion, they worship the multi-armed God called Vishnu amongst many other deities.


Both part one and part two prove only one thing for the atheist which they cannot deny (except by becoming Hinduistic and adopting a religious existential system of belief in which they assign to themselves the right to live eternally due to the fact that they exist)...........................................In reality, the only thing being negated in the atheist delusion is his own life, and all the atheist really has is dying.

Final Comments: Both parts one and two suggest you lack understanding of Atheism and it is rightly titled Atheist Delusion though, because this is a very delusional way of seeing us.
All that Atheism is, is the rejection of theistic claims. We don't accept the words of the bible because that isn't a book with documented facts, it is a compilation of copies of copies of translations with no original documentation, that has no testable "facts" about miracles. And when it comes to praying to God, we don't receive any answers or visions. (And before you say we haven't tried hard enough or say we aren't worthy, let me just say we don't accept petty excuses either!)
Feel free to answer my questions, I welcome any explanations as long as they are relative and not antagonising, thank you.
"What do we say to the Grim Reaper?" "Not Today!"
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 11:03:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/5/2014 4:27:50 PM, NotTodayWeSay wrote:
At 10/3/2014 6:06:35 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Part One of the Atheist Delusions central point was this: Your life agaisnt God can only be justified by existence in Hell. Except for Hell, God would have to give you your desire of negating Him by negating, recusing Himself from being Judge over you. By recusing Himself, God would give rule of His Creation over to creatures like you who refuse to acknowledge any rule higher than themselves. That is the atheist delusion, believing that denying God negates His right to justify by Hell their existence against Him.

Question 1: If the Christian God wanted his creations to believe in their creator, why would he give the creations the option to negate him?

Question 2: Why does he need to rescue himself? If he is all powerful, what does he have to fear of us?

Question 3: What makes us creatures? Aren't we just as human as theist?


God is the righteous Judge over all creatures. Because His desires for them are purely good, He cannot recuse Himself and give atheists the right to live in His creation while they are attempting to banish God. God's interest in restoring order in Creation by punishing those of His Creatures who defy Him is pure, for the good of all He Created who were designed to know and display His love. Because the atheistic delusion denies that God is good, God has no choice but to give them the death they deserve if they will not submit to Him.

Question 4: If it is God's fault that atheists exist, why does he have to punish us for his own mistake?

Question 5: If we can't accept God's existence, how can we accept his punishments are actually going to happen either?


This is the Atheist Delusion Part Two: in his delusion, the atheist believes he has the right to live. The atheist is dying and in danger of permanent death in Hell while he deludes himself into thinking he is living and life is temporary and death is not permanent but is a doorway into another dimension of living (the root of Hinduism which is an atheistic relgion, closely akin to "The Great Spirit" beliefs of the American Indians and many other religious beliefs) or is a door that closes on the atheist's existence when his death is finalized.

Comment 1: Yes Atheists do have the right to live, it's called human rights.

Question 7: Isn't Heaven meant to be a doorway into another existence? We Atheists just believe that when we die that's it, our life is over.

Comment 2: Hinduism isn't an atheistic religion, they worship the multi-armed God called Vishnu amongst many other deities.


Both part one and part two prove only one thing for the atheist which they cannot deny (except by becoming Hinduistic and adopting a religious existential system of belief in which they assign to themselves the right to live eternally due to the fact that they exist)...........................................In reality, the only thing being negated in the atheist delusion is his own life, and all the atheist really has is dying.

Final Comments: Both parts one and two suggest you lack understanding of Atheism and it is rightly titled Atheist Delusion though, because this is a very delusional way of seeing us.
All that Atheism is, is the rejection of theistic claims. We don't accept the words of the bible because that isn't a book with documented facts, it is a compilation of copies of copies of translations with no original documentation, that has no testable "facts" about miracles. And when it comes to praying to God, we don't receive any answers or visions. (And before you say we haven't tried hard enough or say we aren't worthy, let me just say we don't accept petty excuses either!)
Feel free to answer my questions, I welcome any explanations as long as they are relative and not antagonising, thank you.

Please post your responses in paragraph form I usally do not pick through to find the places where people insert comments when done the way you did it.
All of your quetions and comments were answered in The Atheist Delusion part 1 and Part 2. If you really wanted answers, you would see the answers are there. You are in denial, the basis of the atheist delusion.
I will say Hinduism is an atheistic religion. Atheists believe they have the right to live simply because they exist. Every moment of time is a gift from God, not a right we can demand. If you have the right to live, who are you going to sue when that right is deprived and your death is finalized? Saying you have the right to live is self-delusional. Hinduism is Existentialism, which at root is the same as atheism, believing you have the right to live simply because you exist. Hinduism and Atheism both cling in desparation to the same fals hope......freedom from Hell. There really is no difference between Hinduism or Atheism. Both assume they stand on their own merits. Both are delusional because on our own merits, we fall. We are dying and not living if we do not have eternal life now. If we don't have eternal life now, we have eternal death now. The atheist in his delusion thinks he has negated God and therefore has negated his guilt and does not deserve to die, and in his delusion he thinks he cannot possible have eternal death in torment of Hell. The Hindu, in his delusion, thinks he is free from Hell simply because he exists. The Atheistic delusion and the Hinduistic delusion are the same at root.....false hope of escaping or dodging God's Judgement against them.

Atheism is an existentialistic religion akin to Hinduism.
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 1:50:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/5/2014 11:03:31 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/5/2014 4:27:50 PM, NotTodayWeSay wrote:
At 10/3/2014 6:06:35 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Part One of the Atheist Delusions central point was this: Your life agaisnt God can only be justified by existence in Hell. Except for Hell, God would have to give you your desire of negating Him by negating, recusing Himself from being Judge over you. By recusing Himself, God would give rule of His Creation over to creatures like you who refuse to acknowledge any rule higher than themselves. That is the atheist delusion, believing that denying God negates His right to justify by Hell their existence against Him.

Question 1: If the Christian God wanted his creations to believe in their creator, why would he give the creations the option to negate him?

Question 2: Why does he need to rescue himself? If he is all powerful, what does he have to fear of us?

Question 3: What makes us creatures? Aren't we just as human as theist?


God is the righteous Judge over all creatures. Because His desires for them are purely good, He cannot recuse Himself and give atheists the right to live in His creation while they are attempting to banish God. God's interest in restoring order in Creation by punishing those of His Creatures who defy Him is pure, for the good of all He Created who were designed to know and display His love. Because the atheistic delusion denies that God is good, God has no choice but to give them the death they deserve if they will not submit to Him.

Question 4: If it is God's fault that atheists exist, why does he have to punish us for his own mistake?

Question 5: If we can't accept God's existence, how can we accept his punishments are actually going to happen either?


This is the Atheist Delusion Part Two: in his delusion, the atheist believes he has the right to live. The atheist is dying and in danger of permanent death in Hell while he deludes himself into thinking he is living and life is temporary and death is not permanent but is a doorway into another dimension of living (the root of Hinduism which is an atheistic relgion, closely akin to "The Great Spirit" beliefs of the American Indians and many other religious beliefs) or is a door that closes on the atheist's existence when his death is finalized.

Comment 1: Yes Atheists do have the right to live, it's called human rights.

Question 7: Isn't Heaven meant to be a doorway into another existence? We Atheists just believe that when we die that's it, our life is over.

Comment 2: Hinduism isn't an atheistic religion, they worship the multi-armed God called Vishnu amongst many other deities.


Both part one and part two prove only one thing for the atheist which they cannot deny (except by becoming Hinduistic and adopting a religious existential system of belief in which they assign to themselves the right to live eternally due to the fact that they exist)...........................................In reality, the only thing being negated in the atheist delusion is his own life, and all the atheist really has is dying.

Final Comments: Both parts one and two suggest you lack understanding of Atheism and it is rightly titled Atheist Delusion though, because this is a very delusional way of seeing us.
All that Atheism is, is the rejection of theistic claims. We don't accept the words of the bible because that isn't a book with documented facts, it is a compilation of copies of copies of translations with no original documentation, that has no testable "facts" about miracles. And when it comes to praying to God, we don't receive any answers or visions. (And before you say we haven't tried hard enough or say we aren't worthy, let me just say we don't accept petty excuses either!)
Feel free to answer my questions, I welcome any explanations as long as they are relative and not antagonising, thank you.

Please post your responses in paragraph form I usally do not pick through to find the places where people insert comments when done the way you did it.
All of your quetions and comments were answered in The Atheist Delusion part 1 and Part 2. If you really wanted answers, you would see the answers are there. You are in denial, the basis of the atheist delusion.
I will say Hinduism is an atheistic religion. Atheists believe they have the right to live simply because they exist. Every moment of time is a gift from God, not a right we can demand. If you have the right to live, who are you going to sue when that right is deprived and your death is finalized? Saying you have the right to live is self-delusional. Hinduism is Existentialism, which at root is the same as atheism, believing you have the right to live simply because you exist. Hinduism and Atheism both cling in desparation to the same fals hope......freedom from Hell. There really is no difference between Hinduism or Atheism. Both assume they stand on their own merits. Both are delusional because on our own merits, we fall. We are dying and not living if we do not have eternal life now. If we don't have eternal life now, we have eternal death now. The atheist in his delusion thinks he has negated God and therefore has negated his guilt and does not deserve to die, and in his delusion he thinks he cannot possible have eternal death in torment of Hell. The Hindu, in his delusion, thinks he is free from Hell simply because he exists. The Atheistic delusion and the Hinduistic delusion are the same at root.....false hope of escaping or dodging God's Judgement against them.

Atheism is an existentialistic religion akin to Hinduism.

Don't look now, but not only is your ignorance showing it appears to fallen off and is currently wrapped around your ankles. :)
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 11:08:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/5/2014 4:27:50 PM, NotTodayWeSay wrote:
At 10/3/2014 6:06:35 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Part One of the Atheist Delusions central point was this: Your life agaisnt God can only be justified by existence in Hell. Except for Hell, God would have to give you your desire of negating Him by negating, recusing Himself from being Judge over you. By recusing Himself, God would give rule of His Creation over to creatures like you who refuse to acknowledge any rule higher than themselves. That is the atheist delusion, believing that denying God negates His right to justify by Hell their existence against Him.

Question 1: If the Christian God wanted his creations to believe in their creator, why would he give the creations the option to negate him?

Question 2: Why does he need to rescue himself? If he is all powerful, what does he have to fear of us?

Question 3: What makes us creatures? Aren't we just as human as theist?


God is the righteous Judge over all creatures. Because His desires for them are purely good, He cannot recuse Himself and give atheists the right to live in His creation while they are attempting to banish God. God's interest in restoring order in Creation by punishing those of His Creatures who defy Him is pure, for the good of all He Created who were designed to know and display His love. Because the atheistic delusion denies that God is good, God has no choice but to give them the death they deserve if they will not submit to Him.

Question 4: If it is God's fault that atheists exist, why does he have to punish us for his own mistake?

Question 5: If we can't accept God's existence, how can we accept his punishments are actually going to happen either?


This is the Atheist Delusion Part Two: in his delusion, the atheist believes he has the right to live. The atheist is dying and in danger of permanent death in Hell while he deludes himself into thinking he is living and life is temporary and death is not permanent but is a doorway into another dimension of living (the root of Hinduism which is an atheistic relgion, closely akin to "The Great Spirit" beliefs of the American Indians and many other religious beliefs) or is a door that closes on the atheist's existence when his death is finalized.

Comment 1: Yes Atheists do have the right to live, it's called human rights.

Question 7: Isn't Heaven meant to be a doorway into another existence? We Atheists just believe that when we die that's it, our life is over.

Comment 2: Hinduism isn't an atheistic religion, they worship the multi-armed God called Vishnu amongst many other deities.


Both part one and part two prove only one thing for the atheist which they cannot deny (except by becoming Hinduistic and adopting a religious existential system of belief in which they assign to themselves the right to live eternally due to the fact that they exist)...........................................In reality, the only thing being negated in the atheist delusion is his own life, and all the atheist really has is dying.

Final Comments: Both parts one and two suggest you lack understanding of Atheism and it is rightly titled Atheist Delusion though, because this is a very delusional way of seeing us.
All that Atheism is, is the rejection of theistic claims. We don't accept the words of the bible because that isn't a book with documented facts, it is a compilation of copies of copies of translations with no original documentation, that has no testable "facts" about miracles. And when it comes to praying to God, we don't receive any answers or visions. (And before you say we haven't tried hard enough or say we aren't worthy, let me just say we don't accept petty excuses either!)
Feel free to answer my questions, I welcome any explanations as long as they are relative and not antagonising, thank you.

Atheism is an existential religion like Hindusim. Hindusim belevies in eternal existence, Atheism beiieve in temporary existence. Both religions believe you have the right to live simply because you exist. Both religions deny God. Hinduism replaces God with an impersonal force, Atheism replaces God by making the atheist his own impersonal force with no true objective meaning, believing nothing really matters in the end. This is a side topic, The forum topic is the atheist delusion. Ir really is the same as the Hinduistic delusion, but the focus here is on atheism.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 11:18:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/5/2014 4:27:50 PM, NotTodayWeSay wrote:
At 10/3/2014 6:06:35 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Part One of the Atheist Delusions central point was this: Your life agaisnt God can only be justified by existence in Hell. Except for Hell, God would have to give you your desire of negating Him by negating, recusing Himself from being Judge over you. By recusing Himself, God would give rule of His Creation over to creatures like you who refuse to acknowledge any rule higher than themselves. That is the atheist delusion, believing that denying God negates His right to justify by Hell their existence against Him.

Question 1: If the Christian God wanted his creations to believe in their creator, why would he give the creations the option to negate him?

Question 2: Why does he need to rescue himself? If he is all powerful, what does he have to fear of us?

Question 3: What makes us creatures? Aren't we just as human as theist?


God is the righteous Judge over all creatures. Because His desires for them are purely good, He cannot recuse Himself and give atheists the right to live in His creation while they are attempting to banish God. God's interest in restoring order in Creation by punishing those of His Creatures who defy Him is pure, for the good of all He Created who were designed to know and display His love. Because the atheistic delusion denies that God is good, God has no choice but to give them the death they deserve if they will not submit to Him.

Question 4: If it is God's fault that atheists exist, why does he have to punish us for his own mistake?

Question 5: If we can't accept God's existence, how can we accept his punishments are actually going to happen either?


This is the Atheist Delusion Part Two: in his delusion, the atheist believes he has the right to live. The atheist is dying and in danger of permanent death in Hell while he deludes himself into thinking he is living and life is temporary and death is not permanent but is a doorway into another dimension of living (the root of Hinduism which is an atheistic relgion, closely akin to "The Great Spirit" beliefs of the American Indians and many other religious beliefs) or is a door that closes on the atheist's existence when his death is finalized.

Comment 1: Yes Atheists do have the right to live, it's called human rights.

Question 7: Isn't Heaven meant to be a doorway into another existence? We Atheists just believe that when we die that's it, our life is over.

Comment 2: Hinduism isn't an atheistic religion, they worship the multi-armed God called Vishnu amongst many other deities.


Both part one and part two prove only one thing for the atheist which they cannot deny (except by becoming Hinduistic and adopting a religious existential system of belief in which they assign to themselves the right to live eternally due to the fact that they exist)...........................................In reality, the only thing being negated in the atheist delusion is his own life, and all the atheist really has is dying.

Final Comments: Both parts one and two suggest you lack understanding of Atheism and it is rightly titled Atheist Delusion though, because this is a very delusional way of seeing us.
All that Atheism is, is the rejection of theistic claims. We don't accept the words of the bible because that isn't a book with documented facts, it is a compilation of copies of copies of translations with no original documentation, that has no testable "facts" about miracles. And when it comes to praying to God, we don't receive any answers or visions. (And before you say we haven't tried hard enough or say we aren't worthy, let me just say we don't accept petty excuses either!)
Feel free to answer my questions, I welcome any explanations as long as they are relative and not antagonising, thank you.

Is it hard to understand the atheist believes there is no God? Is Atheism like rocket science? Do you have to be a college professor to really understand atheism? Any fool can say there is no God. I don't see what is hard to understand about it.
What you are having trouble understanding is that you are deluding yourself when you say there is no God, and ultimately you are denying yourself from life and if you finalize you death choosing to believe God is not there, your death will be finalzed never again with the opportunity to know God loves you as you will experience nothing but His wrath agaisnt your rebellion as your self-passion consumes you in Hell. Your pride agasint God burns like fire and cries out for the Judgement of fire agaisnt you, and you are bringing it on yourself by saying God is not there. He loves you so much he took your death when He came down from heaven as Jesus Christ, He paid the price you owe so you can be pardoned from Hell and He is just to forgive you and just to condemn you in death eternally in Hell if you reject Him. The Creator became your Savioiur when He took your death then rose from the dead offering you forgiveness of your sins agaisnt God. Saying God is not there, you are only sealing your death in Hell. I hope you wake up before it's too late and you wake up in Hell.
NotTodayWeSay
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 12:55:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Is it hard to understand the atheist believes there is no God? Is Atheism like rocket science? Do you have to be a college professor to really understand atheism? Any fool can say there is no God. I don't see what is hard to understand about it.
What you are having trouble understanding is that you are deluding yourself when you say there is no God, and ultimately you are denying yourself from life and if you finalize you death choosing to believe God is not there, your death will be finalzed never again with the opportunity to know God loves you as you will experience nothing but His wrath agaisnt your rebellion as your self-passion consumes you in Hell. Your pride agasint God burns like fire and cries out for the Judgement of fire agaisnt you, and you are bringing it on yourself by saying God is not there. He loves you so much he took your death when He came down from heaven as Jesus Christ, He paid the price you owe so you can be pardoned from Hell and He is just to forgive you and just to condemn you in death eternally in Hell if you reject Him. The Creator became your Savioiur when He took your death then rose from the dead offering you forgiveness of your sins agaisnt God. Saying God is not there, you are only sealing your death in Hell. I hope you wake up before it's too late and you wake up in Hell.

So basically it's a mafia boss shake down. "Believe in God or burn in hell." Well I don't think idle threats of eternal damnation are anything more than bullying, just because we don't believe your God exists. Why would we worship someone who thinks he can threaten us with Hell if we don't worship him? It's like a bully saying "Gimme your pocket money or I'll beat you up!" only worse coz the threat is of eternal Hell. Only it's not so much God saying it, it's the worshippers saying it. The threat of Hell doesn't scare us. Because Hell is part of YOUR religion, since we don't accept God, we don't accept Hell, true we don't accept Heaven either, but by the sounds of what we have to put up with in Heaven, we don't really care.
Show us evidence that there is a God, a Heaven and a Hell and we will believe it. But oh wait you can't because we'd have to be dead to see it. Do you see how idiotic that sounds? (Don't know why I asked because you still haven't answered the 7 questions I asked before).
"What do we say to the Grim Reaper?" "Not Today!"
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 5:06:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/6/2014 12:55:12 PM, NotTodayWeSay wrote:
Is it hard to understand the atheist believes there is no God? Is Atheism like rocket science? Do you have to be a college professor to really understand atheism? Any fool can say there is no God. I don't see what is hard to understand about it.
What you are having trouble understanding is that you are deluding yourself when you say there is no God, and ultimately you are denying yourself from life and if you finalize you death choosing to believe God is not there, your death will be finalzed never again with the opportunity to know God loves you as you will experience nothing but His wrath agaisnt your rebellion as your self-passion consumes you in Hell. Your pride agasint God burns like fire and cries out for the Judgement of fire agaisnt you, and you are bringing it on yourself by saying God is not there. He loves you so much he took your death when He came down from heaven as Jesus Christ, He paid the price you owe so you can be pardoned from Hell and He is just to forgive you and just to condemn you in death eternally in Hell if you reject Him. The Creator became your Savioiur when He took your death then rose from the dead offering you forgiveness of your sins agaisnt God. Saying God is not there, you are only sealing your death in Hell. I hope you wake up before it's too late and you wake up in Hell.

So basically it's a mafia boss shake down. "Believe in God or burn in hell." Well I don't think idle threats of eternal damnation are anything more than bullying, just because we don't believe your God exists. Why would we worship someone who thinks he can threaten us with Hell if we don't worship him? It's like a bully saying "Gimme your pocket money or I'll beat you up!" only worse coz the threat is of eternal Hell. Only it's not so much God saying it, it's the worshippers saying it. The threat of Hell doesn't scare us. Because Hell is part of YOUR religion, since we don't accept God, we don't accept Hell, true we don't accept Heaven either, but by the sounds of what we have to put up with in Heaven, we don't really care.
Show us evidence that there is a God, a Heaven and a Hell and we will believe it. But oh wait you can't because we'd have to be dead to see it. Do you see how idiotic that sounds? (Don't know why I asked because you still haven't answered the 7 questions I asked before).

All of your questions were answered in my previous comments before you asked the questions. You ignored the answers then, and you would ignore the answers if I repeat them. Go back and find the answers I gave in the comments you apparently ignored as you made a bunch of rhetorical questions which rejected the answers before they were asked. I think you really want to be in Hell before you believe it's real, and then you will want to believe it is not forever but it will be forever if you believe it or not.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 5:22:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/6/2014 11:18:56 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/5/2014 4:27:50 PM, NotTodayWeSay wrote:
At 10/3/2014 6:06:35 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Part One of the Atheist Delusions central point was this: Your life agaisnt God can only be justified by existence in Hell. Except for Hell, God would have to give you your desire of negating Him by negating, recusing Himself from being Judge over you. By recusing Himself, God would give rule of His Creation over to creatures like you who refuse to acknowledge any rule higher than themselves. That is the atheist delusion, believing that denying God negates His right to justify by Hell their existence against Him.

Question 1: If the Christian God wanted his creations to believe in their creator, why would he give the creations the option to negate him?

Question 2: Why does he need to rescue himself? If he is all powerful, what does he have to fear of us?

Question 3: What makes us creatures? Aren't we just as human as theist?


God is the righteous Judge over all creatures. Because His desires for them are purely good, He cannot recuse Himself and give atheists the right to live in His creation while they are attempting to banish God. God's interest in restoring order in Creation by punishing those of His Creatures who defy Him is pure, for the good of all He Created who were designed to know and display His love. Because the atheistic delusion denies that God is good, God has no choice but to give them the death they deserve if they will not submit to Him.

Question 4: If it is God's fault that atheists exist, why does he have to punish us for his own mistake?

Question 5: If we can't accept God's existence, how can we accept his punishments are actually going to happen either?


This is the Atheist Delusion Part Two: in his delusion, the atheist believes he has the right to live. The atheist is dying and in danger of permanent death in Hell while he deludes himself into thinking he is living and life is temporary and death is not permanent but is a doorway into another dimension of living (the root of Hinduism which is an atheistic relgion, closely akin to "The Great Spirit" beliefs of the American Indians and many other religious beliefs) or is a door that closes on the atheist's existence when his death is finalized.

Comment 1: Yes Atheists do have the right to live, it's called human rights.

Question 7: Isn't Heaven meant to be a doorway into another existence? We Atheists just believe that when we die that's it, our life is over.

Comment 2: Hinduism isn't an atheistic religion, they worship the multi-armed God called Vishnu amongst many other deities.


Both part one and part two prove only one thing for the atheist which they cannot deny (except by becoming Hinduistic and adopting a religious existential system of belief in which they assign to themselves the right to live eternally due to the fact that they exist)...........................................In reality, the only thing being negated in the atheist delusion is his own life, and all the atheist really has is dying.

Final Comments: Both parts one and two suggest you lack understanding of Atheism and it is rightly titled Atheist Delusion though, because this is a very delusional way of seeing us.
All that Atheism is, is the rejection of theistic claims. We don't accept the words of the bible because that isn't a book with documented facts, it is a compilation of copies of copies of translations with no original documentation, that has no testable "facts" about miracles. And when it comes to praying to God, we don't receive any answers or visions. (And before you say we haven't tried hard enough or say we aren't worthy, let me just say we don't accept petty excuses either!)
Feel free to answer my questions, I welcome any explanations as long as they are relative and not antagonising, thank you.

Is it hard to understand the atheist believes there is no God? Is Atheism like rocket science? Do you have to be a college professor to really understand atheism? Any fool can say there is no God. I don't see what is hard to understand about it.
What you are having trouble understanding is that you are deluding yourself when you say there is no God, and ultimately you are denying yourself from life and if you finalize you death choosing to believe God is not there, your death will be finalzed never again with the opportunity to know God loves you as you will experience nothing but His wrath agaisnt your rebellion as your self-passion consumes you in Hell. Your pride agasint God burns like fire and cries out for the Judgement of fire agaisnt you, and you are bringing it on yourself by saying God is not there. He loves you so much he took your death when He came down from heaven as Jesus Christ, He paid the price you owe so you can be pardoned from Hell and He is just to forgive you and just to condemn you in death eternally in Hell if you reject Him. The Creator became your Savioiur when He took your death then rose from the dead offering you forgiveness of your sins agaisnt God. Saying God is not there, you are only sealing your death in Hell. I hope you wake up before it's too late and you wake up in Hell.

If you want to believe God is like an evil Mafia Boss, you are free to think that way. He loves you, but you accuse Him of being evil so that is all you will get from Him because you are choosing to reject His love.
NotTodayWeSay
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 6:05:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If you want to believe God is like an evil Mafia Boss, you are free to think that way. He loves you, but you accuse Him of being evil so that is all you will get from Him because you are choosing to reject His love.

Okay let me make this analysis of a Mafia Boss & God

A Mafia Boss sends one of his Goons to a household, the Goon knocks on the door and is answered by the man of the house. The Goon says "Hey I'm hear to propose a deal; you make weekly payments to our Boss and we won't send hit men to drag you out of your home and beat you up until you pay." The man feels he has no choice so goes through with it. Under duress the man makes his weekly payments in fear of being beaten up.

A Bishop sends one of his Priests to a household, the Priest knocks on the door and is answered by the man of the house. The Priest says "Hey I'm hear to offer you something; pray to our God weekly and he won't send you to Hell to be tortured for eternity." The man feels he has no choice and agrees. Under duress the man prays weekly in fear of being sent to Hell.

Show me the difference between the two please, I really want to know the difference.

Also how is demanding for our worship love? How is the threat of being sent to hell if we don't worship him love? Love and respect are earned not demanded, when has he in any way shown anything that can be respected or loved, it is nothing more than sick brainwashing through fear and lies. People cling to the hope because they fear what has been told about what will happen when they die. There is no evidence of this other than the hearsay of bishops, priests and the bible.

As I say, Atheists eject the claims of your God's existence, because there is no justifiable evidence. Show us evidence of your God existing and we'll accept it, until then there is no reason for us to bow to the threats of the brainwashed.
"What do we say to the Grim Reaper?" "Not Today!"