Why did Noah save the Pigs?

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 2:30:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
That's the question.
Didn't he get god's memo about them being unclean?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
apb4y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 4:45:23 AM
At 10/6/2014 2:30:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
That's the question.

He didn't want the donut makers to go out of business.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 4:51:25 AM
At 10/6/2014 4:45:23 AM, apb4y wrote:
That's the question.

I'm shattered, a kiwi leggy has put one past me into the gloves. hahahahaha
WTF do you mean mate?
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 2:11:00 PM
That's the question.

It was said in his memo:

You shall take seven pairs of every clean animal with you, the male and his female. Of the animals that are not clean, take two, the male and his female.
Genesis 7:2

Maybe there is some purpose for all of those unclean animals, other than to be eaten by people.
apb4y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 1:37:56 AM
At 10/6/2014 2:11:00 PM, 12_13 wrote:

Maybe there is some purpose for all of those unclean animals, other than to be eaten by people.

Unclean animals are for shagging.

https://www.youtube.com...
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 2:30:37 AM
That's the question.

It was said in his memo:

You shall take seven pairs of every clean animal with you, the male and his female. Of the animals that are not clean, take two, the male and his female.

People are unclean animals. Would you eat one?
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 6:35:50 AM
That's the question.

Noah saved whatever God brought to the Ark.

They were only unclean to eat, and up to the time after the flood meat was not on the menu.

Genesis 1:29
ASV(i) 29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for food:

Only after the flood was permission given to eat meat.

Genesis 9:1-4
ASV(i) 1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. 2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every bird of the heavens; With all wherewith the ground teemeth, and all the fishes of the sea, into your hand are they delivered. 3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be food for you; As the green herb have I given you all. 4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

There was, after all, going to be a shortage of vegetation for some time to come.

There were no religious / health restrictions put on the type of meat they could eat at that time. In fact that did not come into play until the Mosaic Law was given to Israel.

Oh what it must be to be so ignorant of what scripture actually says, lol.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 6:36:20 AM
That's the question.

Doh, lol.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 6:37:25 AM
At 10/6/2014 4:51:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
That's the question.

WTF do you mean mate?

Bulproof, everyone puts everything past you, lol.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 6:41:31 AM
That's the question.

It was said in his memo:

Everything on this earth was put here for a purpose, even mankind. It's a pity man knows less about his purpose here than he does about the purpose of most animals, but then most people care less about it also.

Genesis 1:28
ASV(i) 28 And God blessed them: and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Our purpose was, and is, to care for our planet and all on it. Not destroy it and milk it for all it has, as we are doing at present.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 8:30:42 AM
At 10/7/2014 6:37:25 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
That's the question.

WTF do you mean mate?

Well go on dummy, tell me what the relationship between pigs and donuts is.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 8:41:33 AM
At 10/7/2014 8:30:42 AM, bulproof wrote:
That's the question.

WTF do you mean mate?

And I mean like this as well
Springheeledjack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 9:27:07 AM
That's the question.

I know you're a troll, but I'll feed you for a bit anyway.

Noah's story takes place before God set down the rules about food to the Israelites.
Measure
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 11:44:19 PM
At 10/7/2014 6:35:50 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
That's the question.

They were only unclean to eat, and up to the time after the flood meat was not on the menu.

ASV(i) 29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for food:

ASV(i) 1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. 2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every bird of the heavens; With all wherewith the ground teemeth, and all the fishes of the sea, into your hand are they delivered. 3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be food for you; As the green herb have I given you all. 4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

There was, after all, going to be a shortage of vegetation for some time to come.

There were no religious / health restrictions put on the type of meat they could eat at that time. In fact that did not come into play until the Mosaic Law was given to Israel.

No restriction? So they can eat the pigs that are called unclean? Tell me again why there are only 2?
Every green herb? Not all green herbs are good to eat, same as animals.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2014 4:02:12 AM
At 10/7/2014 11:44:19 PM, Measure wrote:
That's the question.

No restriction? So they can eat the pigs that are called unclean?

No restriction is stated, and the Mosaic Law, whether any is implied or not we do not know, though admittedly it sounds like it, since some are called unclean when the order to take them is given. Personally, I would presume that the very fact that they are called unclean would deter a faithful man like Noah from eating them, though at that time the restriction might only apply to their sacrificial value.

Tell me again why there are only 2?

In fact there are not only two of all kinds, there is some dispute amongst scholars as to whether the command to take 7 of the clean animals mean 7 individuals or 7 pairs. Personally I think 7 pairs if only because it is logical to do so. Sometimes scripture leaves us to assume the 'obvious'.

It was the permission to eat every green plant not a command not to miss any out. Also because Adam's physical state was very different to our own we have no real way of knowing whether or not what harms us would have harmed him.

It is important to apply logic and reason whenever considering scripture since God is the epitome of both.
Measure
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 12:05:46 AM
At 10/8/2014 4:02:12 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
That's the question.

No restriction is stated, and the Mosaic Law, whether any is implied or not we do not know, though admittedly it sounds like it, since some are called unclean when the order to take them is given. Personally, I would presume that the very fact that they are called unclean would deter a faithful man like Noah from eating them, though at that time the restriction might only apply to their sacrificial value.

In fact there are not only two of all kinds, there is some dispute amongst scholars as to whether the command to take 7 of the clean animals mean 7 individuals or 7 pairs. Personally I think 7 pairs if only because it is logical to do so. Sometimes scripture leaves us to assume the 'obvious'.

It was the permission to eat every green plant not a command not to miss any out. Also because Adam's physical state was very different to our own we have no real way of knowing whether or not what harms us would have harmed him.

It is important to apply logic and reason whenever considering scripture since God is the epitome of both.

Moses wrote it and Leviticus, you think he knew what was implied seeing he knew what was coming? Logic and reason!
apb4y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 3:36:45 AM
That's the question.

WTF do you mean mate?

"Pig" is a derogatory term for a police officer, and cops are stereotyped as eating donuts.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 6:04:13 AM
At 10/10/2014 3:36:45 AM, apb4y wrote:
That's the question.

WTF do you mean mate?

"Pig" is a derogatory term for a police officer, and cops are stereotyped as eating donuts.

Nice one, and way over Bulproof's head, lol. Show's he's the dummy, not you, lol.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 6:13:19 AM
At 10/10/2014 12:05:46 AM, Measure wrote:
At 10/8/2014 4:02:12 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
That's the question.

Moses wrote it and Leviticus, you think he knew what was implied seeing he knew what was coming? Logic and reason!

I am not sure how much eh knew of what was coming, but he wrote the first 5 books under inspiration, and would have known as much of what was coming as God wanted him to know at that time.

God always has and always will work on a need to know basis. If we don't need to know it yet, or at all, he doesn't tell us.

As Paul also points out later, there are "deep things of God" in scripture which he hides, or allows Satan to hide, from those who don't deserve to know them. He only lets those who trust him 100% to know them.

1 Corinthians 2:10-15
ASV(i) 10 But unto us God revealed them through the Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11 For who among men knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of the man, which is in him? even so the things of God none knoweth, save the Spirit of God. 12 But we received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is from God; that we might know the things that were freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in words which mans wisdom teacheth, but which the Spirit teacheth; combining spiritual things with spiritual words. 14 Now the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him; and he cannot know them, because they are spiritually judged. 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, and he himself is judged of no man.

James 1:5-8
ASV(i) 5 But if any of you lacketh wisdom, let him ask of God, who giveth to all liberally and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing doubting: for he that doubteth is like the surge of the sea driven by the wind and tossed. 7 For let not that man think that he shall receive anything of the Lord; 8 a doubleminded man, unstable in all his ways.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 6:18:14 AM
At 10/10/2014 6:04:13 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
That's the question.

WTF do you mean mate?

Nice one, and way over Bulproof's head, lol. Show's he's the dummy, not you, lol.

On which planet?

Apparently pigs aren't actually pigs on the planet where you live.

You really are an ignorant jehovian aren't you?

Now please explain the relationship between pigs and donuts, thanks?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 7:38:22 AM
At 10/10/2014 6:18:14 AM, bulproof wrote:
That's the question.

WTF do you mean mate?

On which planet?

I live on earth, which planet do you live on?

Maybe, but at least I am nowhere near as ignorant as you, lol.
Demetriuscapone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 7:41:30 AM
That's the question.

WTF do you mean mate?

On which planet?

Pigs spend time in donut shops while banks are being robbed?^.^
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 7:44:57 AM
At 10/10/2014 7:41:30 AM, Demetriuscapone wrote:
That's the question.

WTF do you mean mate?

On which planet?

Pigs actually spend their time on farms.
Have you ever seen one in a donut shop?
Demetriuscapone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 8:10:26 AM
At 10/10/2014 7:44:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
That's the question.

WTF do you mean mate?

On which planet?

I was referring to police officers. Generally called pigs as an insult. :)
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 8:53:06 AM
At 10/10/2014 8:10:26 AM, Demetriuscapone wrote:
That's the question.

WTF do you mean mate?

On which planet?

Sorry you have to explain things in even simpler terms for Bulproof.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 8:59:53 AM
At 10/10/2014 8:10:26 AM, Demetriuscapone wrote:
That's the question.

WTF do you mean mate?

On which planet?

As far as I can tell no police officers were ever mentioned in the OP or any post I have made since.

My question is why did Noah save the pigs when god says they are unclean, if they are unclean and your stupid god is destroying everything unclean, why the fuk would he save the pigs and kill the newborn and unborn and innocents plants?
ThinkFirst
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 9:02:55 AM
That's the question.

I think a better question would be: If they were created by the "perfect" and "good" deity, how did the pigs come to be "unclean," in the first place?
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 9:17:24 AM
At 10/10/2014 9:02:55 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:
That's the question.

I think a better question would be: If they were created by the "perfect" and "good" deity, how did the pigs come to be "unclean," in the first place?

Or perhaps why did this all powerful, all knowing god save the unclean pigs and slaughter the innocent babies and unborn humans?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 9:20:11 AM
And why the fuk don't you BELIEVERS even think about that?

Slaughter the innocents!

You sicko's actually celebrate it. You embrace the slaughter of innocents, just as war criminals do.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 10:18:32 AM
At 10/10/2014 9:17:24 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/10/2014 9:02:55 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:
That's the question.

Or perhaps why did this all powerful, all knowing god save the unclean pigs and slaughter the innocent babies and unborn humans?

I do, but I also think about why, and what that means for those who are killed, which you so evidently don't.

He doesn't save pigs, pigs still die and always will. They do not benefit from a resurrection or the chance of the future life that all will have the chance to benefit from.

Something else you don;t seem to be able to take into account.

Try being honest for a change, you just don't want to believe or accept reality, and you don't want others to either, just like the one you imitate so fully who started off misleading Eve as you mislead all who,listen to you, Satan..

You'll learn one day and if I were a gambling man I would give very good odds that you will die trying to say no-one told you.

Well you can forget it because God and Christ know I have tried. Sorry, but God and Christ are busily making sure that everyone at least has the chance to be told. If they refuse to, listen they deserve all they will get.

So wake up, wise up, or shut up, lol.