Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

WARNING those like Moi that defeated MCB!

Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 8:50:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
For all MCB's claims of 2 divine resources & supporters, the best MCB has come up with so far, is to accuse of being a whore! the mother of his male vindicated adversaries like moi; that repeatedly successfully kicked his ideological butt!

Here is what this (ahem) ' man of god ' has to say -
10/7/2014 4:42:54 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Lol, I am glad you think so much of yourself because no-one else does. Not even your mother. She'd have your father castrated if she knew who he was, lol. (Source: #190, http://www.debate.org......)

So there we have it yet again. MCB, who claims to represent a loving and benevolent god! but in the face of their repeated defeat; devoid of any credibility, MCB then accuses the Mothers of his vindicated adversaries like Moi, of them being a whore(s).

Yet again MCB's own propaganda again exposes him as a foul-mouthed deceiver & fraud -

"Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to YOU in sheep"s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. 16 By their fruits YOU will recognize them. (Matt. 7:15-16) NWT Botchtower propaganda also fatal to MCB

So the WARNING! remains to those males that challenge MCB & his god!

Be prepared to have your Mother called a ' whore! '
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 10:18:25 AM
At 10/7/2014 8:50:52 AM, Composer wrote:
For all MCB's claims of 2 divine resources & supporters, the best MCB has come up with so far, is to accuse of being a whore! the mother of his male vindicated adversaries like moi; that repeatedly successfully kicked his ideological butt!

Lol, I am glad you think so much of yourself because no-one else does. Not even your mother. She'd have your father castrated if she knew who he was, lol. (Source: #190, http://www.debate.org......)

So there we have it yet again. MCB, who claims to represent a loving and benevolent god! but in the face of their repeated defeat; devoid of any credibility, MCB then accuses the Mothers of his vindicated adversaries like Moi, of them being a whore(s).

Yet again MCB's own propaganda again exposes him as a foul-mouthed deceiver & fraud -

"Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to YOU in sheep"s covering, but inside they are ravenous wolves. 16 By their fruits YOU will recognize them. (Matt. 7:15-16) NWT Botchtower propaganda also fatal to MCB

I don't need to hear God's people begin to swear or put other people down before I know they're ravenous wolves. I go by what they can't understand. MCB can't interpret the prophecies and neither can any of God's people. Those who listen to His voice teach the deeper meanings of the prophecies were chosen by our invisible Creator to do so. Those who reject My voice were chosen by our Creator to get jealous and angry enough to kill My saints. MCB would be a great candidate to kill one of My saints but since He doesn't live anywhere close to My saint, he won't be used to kill the saint who I have writing this post.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 9:56:45 PM

Lol, I am glad you think so much of yourself because no-one else does. Not even your mother. She'd have your father castrated if she knew who he was, lol. (Source: #190, http://www.debate.org.........)

Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2014 6:28:26 AM
10/4/2014 7:38:30 AM
At 10/3/2014 2:41:15 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
And I have told you, I have holy spirit to assist me, and that is the comforter that Christ would send. Scripture ois one comforter as Paul said, holy spirit is another, and I have both.

So ALL readers can also now & henceforth, totally disregard whatever MCB claims regarding his ideology. For as we have just read, MCB apparently is supported & instructed by not 1 divine comforter and guider, but 2!

So with these, not 1 but 2 divine guides, MCB then came out with (LOL!) e.g. -

At 10/2/2014 3:57:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
. . . . His (i.e. biblical gods) home is the heavens and he does not leave there.

I then proceeded yet again to successfully expose MCB as an idiot, who has no idea that his own propaganda totally refutes him & refutes his 2 supposed divine guides; as this following example taken from his own supposedly preferred propaganda unambiguously proves-

And Jehovah proceeded to go down to see the city and the tower that the sons of men had built. . . . . (Gen. 11:5) Botchtower propaganda

So MCB claimed his not 1 but 2 ' divine guides / comforters ', told him that his god never leaves heaven!

However! fatal to MCB, Gen. 11:5 taken from MCB's own bible propaganda, exposes MCB as a fraud, liar and deceiver, with absolutely NO ' divine privileges ' but only his human carnal arrogance, error and BS ideology!

In other words, readers can forever be assured that whatever MCB claims and asserts regarding his current ideology, it is hereby an unambiguously proven fraudulent one!

QED

&

As far as MCB's other psychotic drivel that he can sustain his Satanic ideology using ANY biblical text. My long outstanding challenge that he does so; using the YLT & his own supposedly preferred Cults publication called the EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT, MCB has also declined that challenge and instead prefers to continue to espouse his lies and dishonesty for all to see!

All in all MCB is a liar, fraud, deceiver and psychotic fool that has been unambiguously defeated by moi and his ideology remains in tatters at my feet, and at the feet of even his supposedly own preferred propaganda!

QED

&

For all MCB's claims of 2 divine resources as supporters, the best MCB has come up with so far, is to accuse of being a whore! the mother of his vindicated adversaries like moi; that repeatedly successfully kicked his ideological butt!

Yet again MCB's own propaganda again exposes him as a proven foul-mouthed deceiver, proven fraud and proven false accuser/Devil -

DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2014 11:41:53 AM
Gee composer, seems others aren't playing well with you.

The truth is composer though someone has stepped out of bounds of what one might consider decent conversation, surly his comments aren"t that much different then what is common here, in the religion section. The way I see it call me what ever you want, as long as the wife calls me for dinner. If respect is entitled here, then who"s suppose to manage that? And your not telling anybody anything they don"t know already anyways. And the list here is pretty long on those who are not what they say they are, or believe.
LostintheEcho1498
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2014 2:15:42 PM
At 10/9/2014 6:28:26 AM, Composer wrote:
10/4/2014 7:38:30 AM
At 10/3/2014 2:41:15 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
And I have told you, I have holy spirit to assist me, and that is the comforter that Christ would send. Scripture ois one comforter as Paul said, holy spirit is another, and I have both.

So ALL readers can also now & henceforth, totally disregard whatever MCB claims regarding his ideology. For as we have just read, MCB apparently is supported & instructed by not 1 divine comforter and guider, but 2!

So with these, not 1 but 2 divine guides, MCB then came out with (LOL!) e.g. -

At 10/2/2014 3:57:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
. . . . His (i.e. biblical gods) home is the heavens and he does not leave there.

I then proceeded yet again to successfully expose MCB as an idiot, who has no idea that his own propaganda totally refutes him & refutes his 2 supposed divine guides; as this following example taken from his own supposedly preferred propaganda unambiguously proves-

And Jehovah proceeded to go down to see the city and the tower that the sons of men had built. . . . . (Gen. 11:5) Botchtower propaganda

So MCB claimed his not 1 but 2 ' divine guides / comforters ', told him that his god never leaves heaven!

However! fatal to MCB, Gen. 11:5 taken from MCB's own bible propaganda, exposes MCB as a fraud, liar and deceiver, with absolutely NO ' divine privileges ' but only his human carnal arrogance, error and BS ideology!

In other words, readers can forever be assured that whatever MCB claims and asserts regarding his current ideology, it is hereby an unambiguously proven fraudulent one!

QED

&

As far as MCB's other psychotic drivel that he can sustain his Satanic ideology using ANY biblical text. My long outstanding challenge that he does so; using the YLT & his own supposedly preferred Cults publication called the EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT, MCB has also declined that challenge and instead prefers to continue to espouse his lies and dishonesty for all to see!

All in all MCB is a liar, fraud, deceiver and psychotic fool that has been unambiguously defeated by moi and his ideology remains in tatters at my feet, and at the feet of even his supposedly own preferred propaganda!

QED

&

For all MCB's claims of 2 divine resources as supporters, the best MCB has come up with so far, is to accuse of being a whore! the mother of his vindicated adversaries like moi; that repeatedly successfully kicked his ideological butt!

Yet again MCB's own propaganda again exposes him as a proven foul-mouthed deceiver, proven fraud and proven false accuser/Devil -

Sigh, another one of these. Alrighty, let me show you how this works.
1. Christians are those who follow the teachings of Christ.
2. If you do not follow these ideals, you can claim to be Christian all you want. That does not mean you are one.
3. Many people have claimed to be Christian, Muslim, Jewish, etc. and done things in the name of these religions prospective deities. These people are a disgrace to religion and cannot be taken seriously as they misrepresent good principles.

Anything else?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2014 2:44:47 PM

You've certainly never been the slightest challenge, lol.

Lol, that is reserved for the only one ion this site that deserves it, lol you.

You love dishing it out but you sure can't take it, lol.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2014 2:51:16 PM
At 10/9/2014 2:15:42 PM, LostintheEcho1498 wrote:

Matthew 7:13-14
ASV(i) 13 Enter ye in by the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many are they that enter in thereby. 14 For narrow is the gate, and straitened the way, that leadeth unto life, and few are they that find it.

2. If you do not follow these ideals, you can claim to be Christian all you want. That does not mean you are one.

Got it in one.

Luke 11:23
ASV(i) 23 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

3. Many people have claimed to be Christian, Muslim, Jewish, etc. and done things in the name of these religions prospective deities. These people are a disgrace to religion and cannot be taken seriously as they misrepresent good principles.

Matthew 7:21-23
ASV(i) 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.: Anything else?

A lot but that will do for now.
LostintheEcho1498
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2014 3:18:30 PM
At 10/9/2014 2:51:16 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/9/2014 2:15:42 PM, LostintheEcho1498 wrote:

Matthew 7:13-14
ASV(i) 13 Enter ye in by the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many are they that enter in thereby. 14 For narrow is the gate, and straitened the way, that leadeth unto life, and few are they that find it.

Got it in one.

Luke 11:23
ASV(i) 23 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.

Matthew 7:21-23
ASV(i) 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.: Anything else?

A lot but that will do for now.

Good use of reference. If you can understand this and follow this then I have nothing left here to say.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/9/2014 7:55:48 PM

You've certainly never been the slightest challenge, lol.

Lol, that is reserved for the only one ion this site that deserves it, lol you.

At 10/9/2014 2:44:47 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
You love dishing it out but you sure can't take it, lol.
I didn't attack your Mother you psychotic knave!

I thrashed you & your god & your ideology with your own statements & propaganda!

Your vindicated Mentor & Saviour Moi!