Total Posts:156|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Jesus 2.0

VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 4:21:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Disclaimer : I am not very well verse in the bible or other religious books. However I will make a few assumptions here. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Assumptions:
1. A prophet is an individual who is claimed to have been contacted by the supernatural or the divine, and to speak for them, serving as an intermediary with humanity, delivering this new found knowledge from the supernatural entity to other people.

2. Jesus is the last prophet known to mankind.

3. There is no where in the bible that states that Jesus will be the last prophet on Earth.

Now the question is, lets say a man claims to be able to hear the voice of god. How can we differentiate if he is a prophet or a mad man?

Note: I used Jesus, the bible and Christianity in my example but feel free to quote any other religions that you may see fit.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 4:49:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/10/2014 4:21:59 AM, VelCrow wrote:
Disclaimer : I am not very well verse in the bible or other religious books. However I will make a few assumptions here. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Assumptions:
1. A prophet is an individual who is claimed to have been contacted by the supernatural or the divine, and to speak for them, serving as an intermediary with humanity, delivering this new found knowledge from the supernatural entity to other people.

2. Jesus is the last prophet known to mankind.

3. There is no where in the bible that states that Jesus will be the last prophet on Earth.

Now the question is, lets say a man claims to be able to hear the voice of god. How can we differentiate if he is a prophet or a mad man?

Note: I used Jesus, the bible and Christianity in my example but feel free to quote any other religions that you may see fit.

There is no God but Allah, and Mohammed is his Prophet.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 6:34:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/10/2014 4:49:18 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/10/2014 4:21:59 AM, VelCrow wrote:
Disclaimer : I am not very well verse in the bible or other religious books. However I will make a few assumptions here. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Assumptions:
1. A prophet is an individual who is claimed to have been contacted by the supernatural or the divine, and to speak for them, serving as an intermediary with humanity, delivering this new found knowledge from the supernatural entity to other people.

2. Jesus is the last prophet known to mankind.

3. There is no where in the bible that states that Jesus will be the last prophet on Earth.

Now the question is, lets say a man claims to be able to hear the voice of god. How can we differentiate if he is a prophet or a mad man?

Note: I used Jesus, the bible and Christianity in my example but feel free to quote any other religions that you may see fit.

There is no God but Allah, and Mohammed is his Prophet.

I'm not here to debate which God there is or there is not. The topic here is not Christian vs Islam.

The question I am asking is, is there anyway to differentiate a real prophet and a fake one. And if the answer is no, could there be a prophet living among us today, but unable to share the voice of God?
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
ethang5
Posts: 4,117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 11:54:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/10/2014 4:21:59 AM, VelCrow wrote:
Disclaimer : I am not very well verse in the bible or other religious books. However I will make a few assumptions here. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You were, and I will.

Assumptions:
1. A prophet is an individual who is claimed to have been contacted by the supernatural or the divine, and to speak for them, serving as an intermediary with humanity, delivering this new found knowledge from the supernatural entity to other people.

I can live with this definition.

2. Jesus is the last prophet known to mankind.

According to Christianity.

3. There is no where in the bible that states that Jesus will be the last prophet on Earth.

Untrue. the Bible says Jesus is the last, and gives the logical reason why He must be the last. All other so-called prophets, from Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses, to Mohammedans are all wholly fake.

Now the question is, lets say a man claims to be able to hear the voice of god. How can we differentiate if he is a prophet or a mad man?

The Bible answers this question clearly and concisely. For any question like this, we need a standard by which we can measure the validity of any measure. The standard Christians use is the Bible. Without a standard, one cannot make logical judgements and must either disbelieve the claimant out of hand, or believe just based on the claimant's word.

All the people who have fallen for Mohammad, Jehovah Witness, and Mormon doctrines had no standard by which to correctly judge those bogus claims. So they were deceived. Jesus said, "My words are truth." All things not parallel with His words are untrue.

Note: I used Jesus, the bible and Christianity in my example but feel free to quote any other religions that you may see fit.

The principle works regardless of the subject matter. Without an immutable standard, no real and meaningful measurements can be made.
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 9:59:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/10/2014 11:54:42 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 10/10/2014 4:21:59 AM, VelCrow wrote:
Disclaimer : I am not very well verse in the bible or other religious books. However I will make a few assumptions here. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

You were, and I will.

Assumptions:
1. A prophet is an individual who is claimed to have been contacted by the supernatural or the divine, and to speak for them, serving as an intermediary with humanity, delivering this new found knowledge from the supernatural entity to other people.

I can live with this definition.

2. Jesus is the last prophet known to mankind.

According to Christianity.

I accept as in the note I stated I was using Christianity as an example.


3. There is no where in the bible that states that Jesus will be the last prophet on Earth.

Untrue. the Bible says Jesus is the last, and gives the logical reason why He must be the last. All other so-called prophets, from Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses, to Mohammedans are all wholly fake.

Can you please provide evicence for this?

Now the question is, lets say a man claims to be able to hear the voice of god. How can we differentiate if he is a prophet or a mad man?

The Bible answers this question clearly and concisely. For any question like this, we need a standard by which we can measure the validity of any measure. The standard Christians use is the Bible. Without a standard, one cannot make logical judgements and must either disbelieve the claimant out of hand, or believe just based on the claimant's word.

All the people who have fallen for Mohammad, Jehovah Witness, and Mormon doctrines had no standard by which to correctly judge those bogus claims. So they were deceived. Jesus said, "My words are truth." All things not parallel with His words are untrue.

Again please provide evidence. what do you mean by standards and where is it in the Bible?

Note: I used Jesus, the bible and Christianity in my example but feel free to quote any other religions that you may see fit.

The principle works regardless of the subject matter. Without an immutable standard, no real and meaningful measurements can be made.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 10:55:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/10/2014 6:34:27 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 10/10/2014 4:49:18 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/10/2014 4:21:59 AM, VelCrow wrote:
Disclaimer : I am not very well verse in the bible or other religious books. However I will make a few assumptions here. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Assumptions:
1. A prophet is an individual who is claimed to have been contacted by the supernatural or the divine, and to speak for them, serving as an intermediary with humanity, delivering this new found knowledge from the supernatural entity to other people.

2. Jesus is the last prophet known to mankind.

3. There is no where in the bible that states that Jesus will be the last prophet on Earth.

Now the question is, lets say a man claims to be able to hear the voice of god. How can we differentiate if he is a prophet or a mad man?

Note: I used Jesus, the bible and Christianity in my example but feel free to quote any other religions that you may see fit.

There is no God but Allah, and Mohammed is his Prophet.

I'm not here to debate which God there is or there is not. The topic here is not Christian vs Islam.

The question I am asking is, is there anyway to differentiate a real prophet and a fake one. And if the answer is no, could there be a prophet living among us today, but unable to share the voice of God?

My point is that if there is no where in the Bible that says Jesus is the last prophet, and Mohammed was born quite a bit after Jesus, and is heralded as a prophet, we have our answer now, don't we?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 11:06:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/10/2014 4:21:59 AM, VelCrow wrote:
Disclaimer : I am not very well verse in the bible or other religious books. However I will make a few assumptions here. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Assumptions:
1. A prophet is an individual who is claimed to have been contacted by the supernatural or the divine, and to speak for them, serving as an intermediary with humanity, delivering this new found knowledge from the supernatural entity to other people.

2. Jesus is the last prophet known to mankind.

3. There is no where in the bible that states that Jesus will be the last prophet on Earth.

Now the question is, lets say a man claims to be able to hear the voice of god. How can we differentiate if he is a prophet or a mad man?

Note: I used Jesus, the bible and Christianity in my example but feel free to quote any other religions that you may see fit.

Biblically, Jesus is not the last prophet. There are warning in revelations and in the old testament about adding anything to the "God breathed Word."

but prophets don't have to add books to the bible. They are around for guidance. The book of Revelation speaks of 2 prophets at the wailing wall.

A Prophet is distinguished by the consistency of their words with the rest of scripture and by foretelling the future. Only God can foretell the future. So the logic is a prophet must be hearing God's voice.

If what the prophet says in the short term comes true, then what the say for bigger scales is taken as the word of God.
ethang5
Posts: 4,117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 9:04:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/10/2014 11:06:11 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 10/10/2014 4:21:59 AM, VelCrow wrote:
Disclaimer : I am not very well verse in the bible or other religious books. However I will make a few assumptions here. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Assumptions:
1. A prophet is an individual who is claimed to have been contacted by the supernatural or the divine, and to speak for them, serving as an intermediary with humanity, delivering this new found knowledge from the supernatural entity to other people.

2. Jesus is the last prophet known to mankind.

3. There is no where in the bible that states that Jesus will be the last prophet on Earth.

Now the question is, lets say a man claims to be able to hear the voice of god. How can we differentiate if he is a prophet or a mad man?

Note: I used Jesus, the bible and Christianity in my example but feel free to quote any other religions that you may see fit.

Biblically, Jesus is not the last prophet. There are warning in revelations and in the old testament about adding anything to the "God breathed Word."

but prophets don't have to add books to the bible. They are around for guidance. The book of Revelation speaks of 2 prophets at the wailing wall.

A Prophet is distinguished by the consistency of their words with the rest of scripture and by foretelling the future. Only God can foretell the future. So the logic is a prophet must be hearing God's voice.

If what the prophet says in the short term comes true, then what the say for bigger scales is taken as the word of God.

True, there are prophets spoken of after Jesus, but they are always old prophets, not new ones, Also, Jesus had the last word from God. Even if an old prophet returns, he will only have the words of Jesus, not new revelation.
12_13
Posts: 1,365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 3:18:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/10/2014 4:21:59 AM, VelCrow wrote:
Now the question is, lets say a man claims to be able to hear the voice of god. How can we differentiate if he is a prophet or a mad man?

I think that can be evaluated by what the prophet tells.
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 4:36:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/10/2014 11:54:42 AM, ethang5 wrote:
Untrue. the Bible says Jesus is the last, and gives the logical reason why He must be the last. All other so-called prophets, from Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses, to Mohammedans are all wholly fake.
The Biblical texts are , very so often, overly ambiguous. Meanings pertaining to the manifold messages are unclear to us, unless we know their complete contexts and backgrounds. If you have a proper explanation for a verse, or plenty verses, that attempts to prove your assertion true, then you may oblige to present it. Among the many references related to Jesus' status according to Biblical writers, I have not found one that seals his prophethood. Quite the contrary, in fact.
peaceseeker
Posts: 90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 5:30:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/10/2014 10:55:16 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

My point is that if there is no where in the Bible that says Jesus is the last prophet, and Mohammed was born quite a bit after Jesus, and is heralded as a prophet, we have our answer now, don't we?

Jeremiah 5,13 The prophets are but wind and the word is not in them; so let what they say be done to them."

NO ONE can predict the future. If a so-called prophesy is fulfilled, it is by chance.

NO ONE can handicap Allah/God from sending his spirit to interact with man's spirit at any time he wishes.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 5:44:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/10/2014 4:21:59 AM, VelCrow wrote:
Disclaimer : I am not very well verse in the bible or other religious books. However I will make a few assumptions here. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Assumptions:
1. A prophet is an individual who is claimed to have been contacted by the supernatural or the divine, and to speak for them, serving as an intermediary with humanity, delivering this new found knowledge from the supernatural entity to other people.

2. Jesus is the last prophet known to mankind.


Jesus was considerably more than a prophet. he was God's son incarnate.

3. There is no where in the bible that states that Jesus will be the last prophet on Earth.


After Jesus there was no need fr more prophets in the sense of foretelling the future. The Apostles spoke for God in other ways, teaching and explaining.

Now the question is, lets say a man claims to be able to hear the voice of god. How can we differentiate if he is a prophet or a mad man?


God does not communicate verbally his holy spirit does not make us hear vices, ti guides us in other ways sometimes putting thoughts in our heads.

If they are hearing voices, those voices do not come from God.

Note: I used Jesus, the bible and Christianity in my example but feel free to quote any other religions that you may see fit.

There is only one true God, the one worshipped by Christ and the Apostles.

There is only one true Christ, the son of God who became incarnate and then sacrificed that body for our sakes, the sakes of all who truly accept that sacrifice and all it entails for us.

There is no need for further prophecy, the bible contains information for us down to today and beyond.
peaceseeker
Posts: 90
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 5:59:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/13/2014 5:44:25 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

There is only one true Christ, the son of God who became incarnate and then sacrificed that body for our sakes, the sakes of all who truly accept that sacrifice and all it entails for us.

In the US everyone has the freedom to worship and choose which religion one wants to be associated with while in some countries and regions there is no choice; one either conforms or he is killed. Monotheistic religions believe in One God, yet even amongst Christians in the US there are more than 900 various denominations. Then there is Islam and Judaism that also claims the rights to this One God. The ultimate goal of all of these religions should be to promote unity rather than divisions in order to stop the killings and religious related terrorism.

Picture religions, by acquiring religious unity, as being similar to the governments of the states within the US or the European Union. There will always be friction amongst individual groups without a leading government. Religions can also achieve this same unity by realizing that their groups originally were started by their leader"s spiritual interaction with the same One God.

Christians cling to their prejudices by claiming to be better than other religions by saying their messenger was the only Son of God, yet they also claim to be children of God. If Christians really wished to know the truth, that Jesus was also another messenger of God, they could easily research it on the Internet, but most would rather be bamboozled and hold onto their prejudices. This is wrong; it must stop; it must change.
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 7:34:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/10/2014 10:55:16 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/10/2014 6:34:27 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 10/10/2014 4:49:18 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 10/10/2014 4:21:59 AM, VelCrow wrote:
Disclaimer : I am not very well verse in the bible or other religious books. However I will make a few assumptions here. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Assumptions:
1. A prophet is an individual who is claimed to have been contacted by the supernatural or the divine, and to speak for them, serving as an intermediary with humanity, delivering this new found knowledge from the supernatural entity to other people.

2. Jesus is the last prophet known to mankind.

3. There is no where in the bible that states that Jesus will be the last prophet on Earth.

Now the question is, lets say a man claims to be able to hear the voice of god. How can we differentiate if he is a prophet or a mad man?

Note: I used Jesus, the bible and Christianity in my example but feel free to quote any other religions that you may see fit.

There is no God but Allah, and Mohammed is his Prophet.

I'm not here to debate which God there is or there is not. The topic here is not Christian vs Islam.

The question I am asking is, is there anyway to differentiate a real prophet and a fake one. And if the answer is no, could there be a prophet living among us today, but unable to share the voice of God?

My point is that if there is no where in the Bible that says Jesus is the last prophet, and Mohammed was born quite a bit after Jesus, and is heralded as a prophet, we have our answer now, don't we?

No we don't. I said I only used Christianity as an example. If you want to use Islam, my question is the same. Is there anywhere in the Quran that says that Mohammed is the last prophet? If yes please provide the text. If no, how would we tell if there truly is a Mohammed 2.0
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 7:39:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/13/2014 4:36:40 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/10/2014 11:54:42 AM, ethang5 wrote:
Untrue. the Bible says Jesus is the last, and gives the logical reason why He must be the last. All other so-called prophets, from Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses, to Mohammedans are all wholly fake.
The Biblical texts are , very so often, overly ambiguous. Meanings pertaining to the manifold messages are unclear to us, unless we know their complete contexts and backgrounds. If you have a proper explanation for a verse, or plenty verses, that attempts to prove your assertion true, then you may oblige to present it. Among the many references related to Jesus' status according to Biblical writers, I have not found one that seals his prophethood. Quite the contrary, in fact.

I agree with Mirza. As I am not too familiar with religious text such as the Bible or the Quran, please provide textual evidence that I may research myself too.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 8:13:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/13/2014 7:34:35 PM, VelCrow wrote:
Is there anywhere in the Quran that says that Mohammed is the last prophet? If yes please provide the text. If no, how would we tell if there truly is a Mohammed 2.0
It is made explicit in the Quran. In chapter 33, verse 40, it reads: "Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing." If one makes the claim that Jesus was the last Prophet according to his religion, then it should be apparent for the reader of the scriptures that have a position of authority on the person of Jesus. Should other scriptures than the Bible be rejected on the matter, then this one suffices. And, to the very best of my knowledge, it has no explicit statement on Jesus sealing the chain of Prophets.
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 8:22:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/13/2014 8:13:28 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/13/2014 7:34:35 PM, VelCrow wrote:
Is there anywhere in the Quran that says that Mohammed is the last prophet? If yes please provide the text. If no, how would we tell if there truly is a Mohammed 2.0
It is made explicit in the Quran. In chapter 33, verse 40, it reads: "Muhammad is not the father of [any] one of your men, but [he is] the Messenger of Allah and last of the prophets. And ever is Allah , of all things, Knowing." If one makes the claim that Jesus was the last Prophet according to his religion, then it should be apparent for the reader of the scriptures that have a position of authority on the person of Jesus. Should other scriptures than the Bible be rejected on the matter, then this one suffices. And, to the very best of my knowledge, it has no explicit statement on Jesus sealing the chain of Prophets.

Noted :)
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 3:23:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/13/2014 5:59:20 PM, peaceseeker wrote:
At 10/13/2014 5:44:25 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

There is only one true Christ, the son of God who became incarnate and then sacrificed that body for our sakes, the sakes of all who truly accept that sacrifice and all it entails for us.

In the US everyone has the freedom to worship and choose which religion one wants to be associated with while in some countries and regions there is no choice; one either conforms or he is killed. Monotheistic religions believe in One God, yet even amongst Christians in the US there are more than 900 various denominations. Then there is Islam and Judaism that also claims the rights to this One God. The ultimate goal of all of these religions should be to promote unity rather than divisions in order to stop the killings and religious related terrorism.

Picture religions, by acquiring religious unity, as being similar to the governments of the states within the US or the European Union. There will always be friction amongst individual groups without a leading government. Religions can also achieve this same unity by realizing that their groups originally were started by their leader"s spiritual interaction with the same One God.

Christians cling to their prejudices by claiming to be better than other religions by saying their messenger was the only Son of God, yet they also claim to be children of God. If Christians really wished to know the truth, that Jesus was also another messenger of God, they could easily research it on the Internet, but most would rather be bamboozled and hold onto their prejudices. This is wrong; it must stop; it must change.

Yes, especially since being cast out of heaven and down to the vicinity of the earth Satan has certainly thrown some confusion into the mix hasn't he.

There is only one true God, and only one true Christianity which Satan is making it as hard as possible for people to find, especially in the time period we are in when people need to find it more than ever in order to survive.

However, for all the confusion Satan has thrown into the mix, for all the distortions of God's word he has encouraged, truth is out there, and God will help all find it who trust him to do so (James 1:5-8).

One thing that certainly helped me to put my trust in him from the start is the thought that, when push comes to shove it is actually more in his interest to help those who ask properly than it is to each of us as individuals.

God wants as many as he can persuade to serve him to stand up and be counted, to give Satan an answer in our cases. Something we can only do as individuals.

If we really want too know the truth it therefore is on God's own interest to help us find a way through the mess Satan has made so that we can provide that answer which he can then put in front of Satan and the Angels.

So with that in mind put your trust in him, ask for his help, and have patience since he replies in his own good time, knowing better than you or I what is the best time to send you that help.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 3:40:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/13/2014 5:59:20 PM, peaceseeker wrote:
At 10/13/2014 5:44:25 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

There is only one true Christ, the son of God who became incarnate and then sacrificed that body for our sakes, the sakes of all who truly accept that sacrifice and all it entails for us.

In the US everyone has the freedom to worship and choose which religion one wants to be associated with while in some countries and regions there is no choice; one either conforms or he is killed. Monotheistic religions believe in One God, yet even amongst Christians in the US there are more than 900 various denominations. Then there is Islam and Judaism that also claims the rights to this One God. The ultimate goal of all of these religions should be to promote unity rather than divisions in order to stop the killings and religious related terrorism.

Picture religions, by acquiring religious unity, as being similar to the governments of the states within the US or the European Union. There will always be friction amongst individual groups without a leading government. Religions can also achieve this same unity by realizing that their groups originally were started by their leader"s spiritual interaction with the same One God.

Christians cling to their prejudices by claiming to be better than other religions by saying their messenger was the only Son of God, yet they also claim to be children of God. If Christians really wished to know the truth, that Jesus was also another messenger of God, they could easily research it on the Internet, but most would rather be bamboozled and hold onto their prejudices. This is wrong; it must stop; it must change.

At 10/14/2014 3:23:36 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, especially since being cast out of heaven and down to the vicinity of the earth Satan has certainly thrown some confusion into the mix hasn't he.
Show us your Satanic ideology using the YLT & Or your own supposedly preferred Cults EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT like you claimed you could?

You are a proven malignant liar that uses the head of your dysfunctional penis to do your thinking!

At 10/14/2014 3:23:36 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
There is only one true God, and only one true Christianity which Satan is making it as hard as possible for people to find, especially in the time period we are in when people need to find it more than ever in order to survive.
Show us your Satanic ideology using the YLT & Or your own supposedly preferred Cults EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT like you claimed you could?

You are a proven malignant liar that uses the head of your dysfunctional penis to do your thinking!

At 10/14/2014 3:23:36 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
However, for all the confusion Satan has thrown into the mix, for all the distortions of God's word he has encouraged, truth is out there, and God will help all find it who trust him to do so (James 1:5-8).

Show us your Satanic ideology using the YLT & Or your own supposedly preferred Cults EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT like you claimed you could?

You are a proven malignant liar that uses the head of your dysfunctional penis to do your thinking!

At 10/14/2014 3:23:36 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
God wants as many as he can persuade to serve him to stand up and be counted, to give Satan an answer in our cases. Something we can only do as individuals.

If we really want too know the truth it therefore is on God's own interest to help us find a way through the mess Satan has made so that we can provide that answer which he can then put in front of Satan and the Angels.

So with that in mind put your trust in him, ask for his help, and have patience since he replies in his own good time, knowing better than you or I what is the best time to send you that help.
LMAO@U always -

Here's your supposed god's fallible & flip-flopping, self-contradicting testimony -

***The Watchtower is not the instrument of any man or any set of men, nor is it published according to the whims of men. No man's opinion is expressed in The Watchtower. (The Watchtower 1931 November 1 p.327)

1. An Angel that worships Jesus
"Hence it is said, "Let all the angels of God worship him;" [that must include Michael, the chief angel, hence Michael is not the Son of God] and the reason is, because He has "by inheritance obtained a more excellent Name than they."" Zion's Watch Tower 1879 Nov p.4 (Link to Scanned Image of Original Botchtower publication)

2. The Pope and Antichrist
"Michael and his angels"--the papacy and its supporters--fought against the dragon--pagan rulers, etc.,-- and the great dragon was cast out of heaven. Zion's Watch Tower 1879 December p.6

3. Michael was the pre-human Jesus Christ
"Can it be that he who was called Michael--Jehovah's chief-messenger--was none other than our Lord in his pre-human condition? we conclude that HE must have been "chief messenger." " Zion's Watch Tower 1883 June p.3

4. The Pope again
"Michael.--- "Who as God," the Pope." The Finished Mystery 1917 p.188

5. Jesus in heaven
Since the 1930's Michael is explained to be the heavenly name for Jesus.

You psychotic penis motivated fool easily refuted by your own propaganda & testimony!
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 4:07:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/14/2014 3:40:22 AM, Composer wrote:
At 10/13/2014 5:59:20 PM, peaceseeker wrote:
At 10/13/2014 5:44:25 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

There is only one true Christ, the son of God who became incarnate and then sacrificed that body for our sakes, the sakes of all who truly accept that sacrifice and all it entails for us.

In the US everyone has the freedom to worship and choose which religion one wants to be associated with while in some countries and regions there is no choice; one either conforms or he is killed. Monotheistic religions believe in One God, yet even amongst Christians in the US there are more than 900 various denominations. Then there is Islam and Judaism that also claims the rights to this One God. The ultimate goal of all of these religions should be to promote unity rather than divisions in order to stop the killings and religious related terrorism.

Picture religions, by acquiring religious unity, as being similar to the governments of the states within the US or the European Union. There will always be friction amongst individual groups without a leading government. Religions can also achieve this same unity by realizing that their groups originally were started by their leader"s spiritual interaction with the same One God.

Christians cling to their prejudices by claiming to be better than other religions by saying their messenger was the only Son of God, yet they also claim to be children of God. If Christians really wished to know the truth, that Jesus was also another messenger of God, they could easily research it on the Internet, but most would rather be bamboozled and hold onto their prejudices. This is wrong; it must stop; it must change.

At 10/14/2014 3:23:36 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, especially since being cast out of heaven and down to the vicinity of the earth Satan has certainly thrown some confusion into the mix hasn't he.
Show us your Satanic ideology using the YLT & Or your own supposedly preferred Cults EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT like you claimed you could?

You are a proven malignant liar that uses the head of your dysfunctional penis to do your thinking!

At 10/14/2014 3:23:36 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
There is only one true God, and only one true Christianity which Satan is making it as hard as possible for people to find, especially in the time period we are in when people need to find it more than ever in order to survive.
Show us your Satanic ideology using the YLT & Or your own supposedly preferred Cults EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT like you claimed you could?

You are a proven malignant liar that uses the head of your dysfunctional penis to do your thinking!

At 10/14/2014 3:23:36 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
However, for all the confusion Satan has thrown into the mix, for all the distortions of God's word he has encouraged, truth is out there, and God will help all find it who trust him to do so (James 1:5-8).

Show us your Satanic ideology using the YLT & Or your own supposedly preferred Cults EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT like you claimed you could?

You are a proven malignant liar that uses the head of your dysfunctional penis to do your thinking!

At 10/14/2014 3:23:36 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
God wants as many as he can persuade to serve him to stand up and be counted, to give Satan an answer in our cases. Something we can only do as individuals.

If we really want too know the truth it therefore is on God's own interest to help us find a way through the mess Satan has made so that we can provide that answer which he can then put in front of Satan and the Angels.

So with that in mind put your trust in him, ask for his help, and have patience since he replies in his own good time, knowing better than you or I what is the best time to send you that help.
LMAO@U always -

Here's your supposed god's fallible & flip-flopping, self-contradicting testimony -

***The Watchtower is not the instrument of any man or any set of men, nor is it published according to the whims of men. No man's opinion is expressed in The Watchtower. (The Watchtower 1931 November 1 p.327)

1. An Angel that worships Jesus
"Hence it is said, "Let all the angels of God worship him;" [that must include Michael, the chief angel, hence Michael is not the Son of God] and the reason is, because He has "by inheritance obtained a more excellent Name than they."" Zion's Watch Tower 1879 Nov p.4 (Link to Scanned Image of Original Botchtower publication)

2. The Pope and Antichrist
"Michael and his angels"--the papacy and its supporters--fought against the dragon--pagan rulers, etc.,-- and the great dragon was cast out of heaven. Zion's Watch Tower 1879 December p.6

3. Michael was the pre-human Jesus Christ
"Can it be that he who was called Michael--Jehovah's chief-messenger--was none other than our Lord in his pre-human condition? we conclude that HE must have been "chief messenger." " Zion's Watch Tower 1883 June p.3

4. The Pope again
"Michael.--- "Who as God," the Pope." The Finished Mystery 1917 p.188

5. Jesus in heaven
Since the 1930's Michael is explained to be the heavenly name for Jesus.

You psychotic penis motivated fool easily refuted by your own propaganda & testimony!

I started this post to learn more about other religions. Not a place for bigots to rant. Please be polite and stop the hate. Thank you.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 4:18:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/14/2014 3:55:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
You're gonna die madman.
Get over it.

Even if I do I stand a chance of a resurrection.

You get over that.
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 5:19:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/14/2014 4:18:42 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2014 3:55:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
You're gonna die madman.
Get over it.

Even if I do I stand a chance of a resurrection.

You get over that.

Do you know anyone who has been resurrected?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 5:56:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/14/2014 5:19:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2014 4:18:42 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2014 3:55:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
You're gonna die madman.
Get over it.

Even if I do I stand a chance of a resurrection.

You get over that.

Do you know anyone who has been resurrected?

Hardly, since it isn't due to happen yet, lol.

However I trot the God I serve with my life, so no worries.

And if or when I die I won't know anything about it so there is nothing to worry about is there? I would certainly prefer oblivion to having t learn how badly people suffer all the time. It saddens me greatly because I love my fellow man, and a stranger is just a friend I haven't met yet.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 6:00:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/14/2014 3:40:22 AM, Composer wrote:
At 10/13/2014 5:59:20 PM, peaceseeker wrote:
At 10/13/2014 5:44:25 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

There is only one true Christ, the son of God who became incarnate and then sacrificed that body for our sakes, the sakes of all who truly accept that sacrifice and all it entails for us.

In the US everyone has the freedom to worship and choose which religion one wants to be associated with while in some countries and regions there is no choice; one either conforms or he is killed. Monotheistic religions believe in One God, yet even amongst Christians in the US there are more than 900 various denominations. Then there is Islam and Judaism that also claims the rights to this One God. The ultimate goal of all of these religions should be to promote unity rather than divisions in order to stop the killings and religious related terrorism.

Picture religions, by acquiring religious unity, as being similar to the governments of the states within the US or the European Union. There will always be friction amongst individual groups without a leading government. Religions can also achieve this same unity by realizing that their groups originally were started by their leader"s spiritual interaction with the same One God.

Christians cling to their prejudices by claiming to be better than other religions by saying their messenger was the only Son of God, yet they also claim to be children of God. If Christians really wished to know the truth, that Jesus was also another messenger of God, they could easily research it on the Internet, but most would rather be bamboozled and hold onto their prejudices. This is wrong; it must stop; it must change.

At 10/14/2014 3:23:36 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, especially since being cast out of heaven and down to the vicinity of the earth Satan has certainly thrown some confusion into the mix hasn't he.
Show us your Satanic ideology using the YLT & Or your own supposedly preferred Cults EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT like you claimed you could?

You are a proven malignant liar that uses the head of your dysfunctional penis to do your thinking!

At 10/14/2014 3:23:36 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
There is only one true God, and only one true Christianity which Satan is making it as hard as possible for people to find, especially in the time period we are in when people need to find it more than ever in order to survive.
Show us your Satanic ideology using the YLT & Or your own supposedly preferred Cults EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT like you claimed you could?

You are a proven malignant liar that uses the head of your dysfunctional penis to do your thinking!

At 10/14/2014 3:23:36 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
However, for all the confusion Satan has thrown into the mix, for all the distortions of God's word he has encouraged, truth is out there, and God will help all find it who trust him to do so (James 1:5-8).

Show us your Satanic ideology using the YLT & Or your own supposedly preferred Cults EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT like you claimed you could?

You are a proven malignant liar that uses the head of your dysfunctional penis to do your thinking!

At 10/14/2014 3:23:36 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
God wants as many as he can persuade to serve him to stand up and be counted, to give Satan an answer in our cases. Something we can only do as individuals.

If we really want too know the truth it therefore is on God's own interest to help us find a way through the mess Satan has made so that we can provide that answer which he can then put in front of Satan and the Angels.

So with that in mind put your trust in him, ask for his help, and have patience since he replies in his own good time, knowing better than you or I what is the best time to send you that help.
LMAO@U always -

Here's your supposed god's fallible & flip-flopping, self-contradicting testimony -

***The Watchtower is not the instrument of any man or any set of men, nor is it published according to the whims of men. No man's opinion is expressed in The Watchtower. (The Watchtower 1931 November 1 p.327)

1. An Angel that worships Jesus
"Hence it is said, "Let all the angels of God worship him;" [that must include Michael, the chief angel, hence Michael is not the Son of God] and the reason is, because He has "by inheritance obtained a more excellent Name than they."" Zion's Watch Tower 1879 Nov p.4 (Link to Scanned Image of Original Botchtower publication)

2. The Pope and Antichrist
"Michael and his angels"--the papacy and its supporters--fought against the dragon--pagan rulers, etc.,-- and the great dragon was cast out of heaven. Zion's Watch Tower 1879 December p.6

3. Michael was the pre-human Jesus Christ
"Can it be that he who was called Michael--Jehovah's chief-messenger--was none other than our Lord in his pre-human condition? we conclude that HE must have been "chief messenger." " Zion's Watch Tower 1883 June p.3

4. The Pope again
"Michael.--- "Who as God," the Pope." The Finished Mystery 1917 p.188

5. Jesus in heaven
Since the 1930's Michael is explained to be the heavenly name for Jesus.

You psychotic penis motivated fool easily refuted by your own propaganda & testimony!

At 10/14/2014 4:07:46 AM, VelCrow wrote:
I started this post to learn more about other religions. Not a place for bigots to rant. Please be polite and stop the hate. Thank you.
Then stop your bigotry and get on with actually disproving what I stated?

AND you have also learned a great deal about MCB & his failed ideology and like MCB YOU can't refute it either!
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 6:00:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/14/2014 5:56:34 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2014 5:19:25 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/14/2014 4:18:42 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 10/14/2014 3:55:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
You're gonna die madman.
Get over it.

Even if I do I stand a chance of a resurrection.

You get over that.

Do you know anyone who has been resurrected?

Hardly, since it isn't due to happen yet, lol.

However I trot the God I serve with my life, so no worries.

And if or when I die I won't know anything about it so there is nothing to worry about is there? I would certainly prefer oblivion to having t learn how badly people suffer all the time. It saddens me greatly because I love my fellow man, and a stranger is just a friend I haven't met yet.

So men have told you that men can be resurrected after death and even though you know that no such thing has ever happened in the 2 million years of human existence, you are happy to base your life on such a fantasy?

Good for you.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 6:02:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/14/2014 3:55:56 AM, bulproof wrote:
You're gonna die madman.
Get over it.

His ideology is already dead, I made sure of that using his own psychotic ravings & his own supposed propaganda, LMAO@MCB!
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 6:07:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/13/2014 4:36:40 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/10/2014 11:54:42 AM, ethang5 wrote:
Untrue. the Bible says Jesus is the last, and gives the logical reason why He must be the last. All other so-called prophets, from Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses, to Mohammedans are all wholly fake.
The Biblical texts are , very so often, overly ambiguous. Meanings pertaining to the manifold messages are unclear to us, unless we know their complete contexts and backgrounds. If you have a proper explanation for a verse, or plenty verses, that attempts to prove your assertion true, then you may oblige to present it. Among the many references related to Jesus' status according to Biblical writers, I have not found one that seals his prophethood. Quite the contrary, in fact.

At 10/13/2014 7:39:31 PM, VelCrow wrote:
I agree with Mirza. As I am not too familiar with religious text such as the (1)Bible or the (2)Quran, please provide textual evidence that I may research myself too.
1. If you manage to get off your lazy butt the Internet provides FREE copies of those man made documents!

2. First you need to demand proofs that their books are what they are claimed to be i.e. given & Or inspired by a literal supernatural being?

Supposedly starting 2000 ago, then later on another book (2) (see above) and they still can't!

QED
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 6:18:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/14/2014 6:00:00 AM, Composer wrote:
At 10/14/2014 3:40:22 AM, Composer wrote:
At 10/13/2014 5:59:20 PM, peaceseeker wrote:
At 10/13/2014 5:44:25 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

There is only one true Christ, the son of God who became incarnate and then sacrificed that body for our sakes, the sakes of all who truly accept that sacrifice and all it entails for us.

In the US everyone has the freedom to worship and choose which religion one wants to be associated with while in some countries and regions there is no choice; one either conforms or he is killed. Monotheistic religions believe in One God, yet even amongst Christians in the US there are more than 900 various denominations. Then there is Islam and Judaism that also claims the rights to this One God. The ultimate goal of all of these religions should be to promote unity rather than divisions in order to stop the killings and religious related terrorism.

Picture religions, by acquiring religious unity, as being similar to the governments of the states within the US or the European Union. There will always be friction amongst individual groups without a leading government. Religions can also achieve this same unity by realizing that their groups originally were started by their leader"s spiritual interaction with the same One God.

Christians cling to their prejudices by claiming to be better than other religions by saying their messenger was the only Son of God, yet they also claim to be children of God. If Christians really wished to know the truth, that Jesus was also another messenger of God, they could easily research it on the Internet, but most would rather be bamboozled and hold onto their prejudices. This is wrong; it must stop; it must change.

At 10/14/2014 3:23:36 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, especially since being cast out of heaven and down to the vicinity of the earth Satan has certainly thrown some confusion into the mix hasn't he.
Show us your Satanic ideology using the YLT & Or your own supposedly preferred Cults EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT like you claimed you could?

You are a proven malignant liar that uses the head of your dysfunctional penis to do your thinking!

At 10/14/2014 3:23:36 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
There is only one true God, and only one true Christianity which Satan is making it as hard as possible for people to find, especially in the time period we are in when people need to find it more than ever in order to survive.
Show us your Satanic ideology using the YLT & Or your own supposedly preferred Cults EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT like you claimed you could?

You are a proven malignant liar that uses the head of your dysfunctional penis to do your thinking!

At 10/14/2014 3:23:36 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
However, for all the confusion Satan has thrown into the mix, for all the distortions of God's word he has encouraged, truth is out there, and God will help all find it who trust him to do so (James 1:5-8).

Show us your Satanic ideology using the YLT & Or your own supposedly preferred Cults EMPHATIC DIAGLOTT like you claimed you could?

You are a proven malignant liar that uses the head of your dysfunctional penis to do your thinking!

At 10/14/2014 3:23:36 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
God wants as many as he can persuade to serve him to stand up and be counted, to give Satan an answer in our cases. Something we can only do as individuals.

If we really want too know the truth it therefore is on God's own interest to help us find a way through the mess Satan has made so that we can provide that answer which he can then put in front of Satan and the Angels.

So with that in mind put your trust in him, ask for his help, and have patience since he replies in his own good time, knowing better than you or I what is the best time to send you that help.
LMAO@U always -

Here's your supposed god's fallible & flip-flopping, self-contradicting testimony -

***The Watchtower is not the instrument of any man or any set of men, nor is it published according to the whims of men. No man's opinion is expressed in The Watchtower. (The Watchtower 1931 November 1 p.327)

1. An Angel that worships Jesus
"Hence it is said, "Let all the angels of God worship him;" [that must include Michael, the chief angel, hence Michael is not the Son of God] and the reason is, because He has "by inheritance obtained a more excellent Name than they."" Zion's Watch Tower 1879 Nov p.4 (Link to Scanned Image of Original Botchtower publication)

2. The Pope and Antichrist
"Michael and his angels"--the papacy and its supporters--fought against the dragon--pagan rulers, etc.,-- and the great dragon was cast out of heaven. Zion's Watch Tower 1879 December p.6

3. Michael was the pre-human Jesus Christ
"Can it be that he who was called Michael--Jehovah's chief-messenger--was none other than our Lord in his pre-human condition? we conclude that HE must have been "chief messenger." " Zion's Watch Tower 1883 June p.3

4. The Pope again
"Michael.--- "Who as God," the Pope." The Finished Mystery 1917 p.188

5. Jesus in heaven
Since the 1930's Michael is explained to be the heavenly name for Jesus.

You psychotic penis motivated fool easily refuted by your own propaganda & testimony!

At 10/14/2014 4:07:46 AM, VelCrow wrote:
I started this post to learn more about other religions. Not a place for bigots to rant. Please be polite and stop the hate. Thank you.
Then stop your bigotry and get on with actually disproving what I stated?

AND you have also learned a great deal about MCB & his failed ideology and like MCB YOU can't refute it either!

I said I'm here to learn. I did not say anywhere that your points were wrong (neither did I say they are right). Please do not put words into my mouth. I also did not understood any of your 5 points as you posted them without any explanation or your reason on what it is suppose to mean. Hence there is no need for me to refute your argument.

I said please be polite and stop the hate. I am implying that your following sentences are rude, hateful and disrespectful.

"You are a proven malignant liar that uses the head of your dysfunctional penis to do your thinking!"

"You psychotic penis motivated fool easily refuted by your own propaganda & testimony!"

Am I wrong there? I'm new to debate terminologies but it certainly looks like an ad hominem attack there.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 6:30:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/14/2014 6:07:08 AM, Composer wrote:
At 10/13/2014 4:36:40 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/10/2014 11:54:42 AM, ethang5 wrote:
Untrue. the Bible says Jesus is the last, and gives the logical reason why He must be the last. All other so-called prophets, from Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses, to Mohammedans are all wholly fake.
The Biblical texts are , very so often, overly ambiguous. Meanings pertaining to the manifold messages are unclear to us, unless we know their complete contexts and backgrounds. If you have a proper explanation for a verse, or plenty verses, that attempts to prove your assertion true, then you may oblige to present it. Among the many references related to Jesus' status according to Biblical writers, I have not found one that seals his prophethood. Quite the contrary, in fact.

At 10/13/2014 7:39:31 PM, VelCrow wrote:
I agree with Mirza. As I am not too familiar with religious text such as the (1)Bible or the (2)Quran, please provide textual evidence that I may research myself too.
1. If you manage to get off your lazy butt the Internet provides FREE copies of those man made documents!

2. First you need to demand proofs that their books are what they are claimed to be i.e. given & Or inspired by a literal supernatural being?

Supposedly starting 2000 ago, then later on another book (2) (see above) and they still can't!

QED

There are over 31,000 verses in the King James edition of the bible. And there original language of the bible is in Hebrew. As I am not well versed don't you think I should ask around for someone who is more knowledgeable?

Secondly, I ask of textual evidence as in verses in your religious books that states specifically what you are stating. Else what you say may be your own interpretation of the Book. You could be taking things literally or figuratively.

And I don't understand your third paragraph. Please elaborate.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...