Jump to topic:

Bible Errors Made Clear

Truthsetfree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 8:29:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have found so many scriptures to prove that the bible is not the "Words" of God. It has been said there are no errors or contradictions in the bible. Not True. We should not continue to be ignorant of the BIGGEST device used (THE BIBLE) it was written to manipulate us from the TRUTH.

1st ERROR
Thou shall not make any images. God talks to Moses (Exodus 20)
Make two cherubim's and I will speak through them. God talking to Moses. (Exodus 25)

My Point is God does not tell us to do one thing, then tell us to do the opposite later.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 8:53:22 AM
At 10/11/2014 8:29:09 AM, Truthsetfree wrote:
I have found so many scriptures to prove that the bible is not the "Words" of God. It has been said there are no errors or contradictions in the bible. Not True. We should not continue to be ignorant of the BIGGEST device used (THE BIBLE) it was written to manipulate us from the TRUTH.

1st ERROR
Make two cherubim's and I will speak through them. God talking to Moses. (Exodus 25)

My Point is God does not tell us to do one thing, then tell us to do the opposite later.

Where did God tell us not to make any images?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 9:04:18 AM

1st ERROR

The bible says from "above", and "between", not through. So according to your reasoning, there is error in your version of things and that would mean according to your reasoning and logic you are deceiving us, because you are in error and contradicting.

This is KJV and the Stone Edition of the Torah translates to English the same in "above and between" not through.

Ex:25:22: And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel.

Here we go, another expert on interpretation of scripture. If there"s four million atheists, does that mean there is four million interpretations of the bible that would be according to atheists? Which one is correct?
Truthsetfree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 10:45:56 AM
Exodus 20 Chapter. Then if you read Exodus 25 chapter you will find where he is telling Moses to disobey his TEN COMMANDMENTS.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 10:49:51 AM
At 10/11/2014 10:45:56 AM, Truthsetfree wrote:
Exodus 20 Chapter. Then if you read Exodus 25 chapter you will find where he is telling Moses to disobey his TEN COMMANDMENTS.

Is that the best you can do?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Truthsetfree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 10:53:42 AM
Exodus 20 Chapter. Then if you read Exodus 25 chapter you will find god telling Moses to disobey him.

Exodus 20 King James Version (KJV)

20 And God spake all these words, saying,
2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Exodus 25:18
And thou shalt make two cherubims of gold, of beaten work shalt thou make them, in the two ends of the mercy seat.
Truthsetfree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 10:54:28 AM

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Exodus 25:18
And thou shalt make two cherubims of gold, of beaten work shalt thou make them, in the two ends of the mercy seat.
Truthsetfree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 11:04:42 AM
Here is another one for you: Malachi 4:2 Jesus is not the Son of righteousness. The SUN is god of the bible "son of righteousness. Another ERROR in the bible. I am not atheist. The god we as Christians have been taught to serve created EVIL. If you examine yourself and close friends whom you really get along with. Where does the so called evil exist if all is well? Correct, it doesn't. MAN created evil. It seems like Christians are the only one to blame someone else for their evil. You did it own it. However, I now understand why Christians are tossed and contradicting in their beliefs, because they follow a contradicting bible. That teach, don't do this or else, then "god" says go ahead do it. Don't worry about what I told you on yesterday.
Truthsetfree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 11:13:27 AM
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Proof.
Truthsetfree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 11:14:16 AM

Truthsetfree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 11:17:26 AM
At 10/11/2014 10:49:51 AM, annanicole wrote:

Is that the best you can do?

Posted: 9 minutes ago

Here is another one for you: Malachi 4:2
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall
.Jesus is not the Son of righteousness. The SUN is god of the bible "son of righteousness." This is not all I can do want more? Stay tuned. It's coming. ERROR in the bible. I am not atheist. The god we as Christians have been taught to serve created EVIL. If you examine yourself and close friends whom you really get along with. Where does the so called evil exist if all is well? Correct, it doesn't. MAN created evil. It seems like Christians are the only one to blame someone else for their evil. You did it own it. However, I now understand why Christians are tossed and contradicting in their beliefs, because they follow a contradicting bible. That teach, don't do this or else, then "god" says go ahead do it. Don't worry about what I told you on yesterday.
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 11:31:26 AM
Nope sorry bub. You said its a deception if there be error, there was error in your OP therefore you stand in your own horse dump. Otherwise its not worth explaining to you why God said don"t make engraved images, and then told Moses to make the cherubim or why "thou shalt not kill" and told them to kill when going to the promised land or when Jesus healed on the Sabbath day. So on and so forth. Your subject has been gleaned over and over on both sides of the argument, it boring at best.

But for the sake of others, which you will not agree, God has the right to supercede His law. The Spirit of the agreement "Covenant" simply is, don"t do this or that unless God says so. The Lord God of Israel was governing a people, not just a religious concept. Any government of any sense has the same understanding with its people. Murder is one thing and killing in defense of their country is another. Of course one would have to have reason and logic to understand that. I though atheists had cornered the market on reason and logic, and nobody else has it but them.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 11:36:01 AM
At 10/11/2014 11:31:26 AM, DPMartin wrote:
Nope sorry bub. You said its a deception if there be error, there was error in your OP therefore you stand in your own horse dump. Otherwise its not worth explaining to you why God said don"t make engraved images, and then told Moses to make the cherubim or why "thou shalt not kill" and told them to kill when going to the promised land or when Jesus healed on the Sabbath day. So on and so forth. Your subject has been gleaned over and over on both sides of the argument, it boring at best.
Well it's boring for you because you put your thumbs in your ears and your fingers over you eyes and sing lalalalalalalalalalalalala.

The reality is that your book of fables contradicts itself incessantly.
Build a bridge and get over it!
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 11:44:14 AM
At 10/11/2014 8:53:22 AM, annanicole wrote:

1st ERROR

Seriously? That's one of the ten commandments. The first one. Thou shall not have any other gods before me and you shall not make any graven images.
Truthsetfree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 12:33:45 PM
Sorry dude, God doesn't take back his word. . Please keep it real for the benefit of us who are no longer brain washed.
Truthsetfree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 12:36:58 PM
Yes it is one of the ten commandments that man wrote for Christians to teach us to follow. Once again I am making clear of bible errors. Don't get offended, you should not have to defend the truth.
Truthsetfree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 12:42:49 PM
At 10/11/2014 9:04:18 AM, DPMartin wrote:

1st ERROR

The bible says from "above", and "between", not through. So according to your reasoning, there is error in your version of things and that would mean according to your reasoning and logic you are deceiving us, because you are in error and contradicting.

This is KJV and the Stone Edition of the Torah translates to English the same in "above and between" not through.

Ex:25:22: And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel.

Here we go, another expert on interpretation of scripture. If there"s four million atheists, does that mean there is four million interpretations of the bible that would be according to atheists? Which one is correct?

Here is another one for you: Malachi 4:2
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 12:46:51 PM
At 10/11/2014 12:36:58 PM, Truthsetfree wrote:
Yes it is one of the ten commandments that man wrote for Christians to teach us to follow. Once again I am making clear of bible errors. Don't get offended, you should not have to defend the truth.

No it's not me being offended. I am upset that annanicole, a Christian, didn't know where the bible said do not make images.
Truthsetfree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 12:51:22 PM
It saddens me to know that people still believe the story of Adam and Eve being the first humans created. NOT TRUE

After Cain was kicked out of the garden he went to the land of NOD has a son.

That shows there was a girl/woman Cain's age living somewhere outside of the garden.

Third Error of Bible errors made clear. I want to show you so you can rely on talking to God yourself. Not rely on the bible for help, If you take it for what it says, you will be confused, in error and cant make sense of the hope for which you believe.
Most of you perhaps don't STUDY the bible, you have come to the right argument for me to show you why should study it.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 1:15:42 PM
At 10/11/2014 12:51:22 PM, Truthsetfree wrote:
It saddens me to know that people still believe the story of Adam and Eve being the first humans created. NOT TRUE

That shows there was a girl/woman Cain's age living somewhere outside of the garden.

Third Error of Bible errors made clear. I want to show you so you can rely on talking to God yourself. Not rely on the bible for help, If you take it for what it says, you will be confused, in error and cant make sense of the hope for which you believe.
Most of you perhaps don't STUDY the bible, you have come to the right argument for me to show you why should study it.

Actually, science points to there being a first man and woman.

http://io9.com...

http://www.nature.com...

The mutation had to start somewhere right?

Others seem to understand the Bible just fine, so I am wondering why you are claiming no one can understand it?
Truthsetfree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 1:31:16 PM
At 10/11/2014 1:15:42 PM, neutral wrote:

Others seem to understand the Bible just fine, so I am wondering why you are claiming no one can understand it?

The "others who seem to understand the bible just fine" are under a spell, believing that the bible has no errors, We have been taught by Christians starting with our forefathers to believe in this book. We are also taught that this bible is God's words to go to heaven and keep out of hell. Not true. As for Adam he is not the first man created. I did not say there was no humans created.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 1:40:03 PM
At 10/11/2014 11:44:14 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:

1st ERROR

Seriously? That's one of the ten commandments. The first one. Thou shall not have any other gods before me and you shall not make any graven images.

Any images, period? Or any images depicted a perceived god with the purpose of adoration or worship?
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 1:40:20 PM

Only you have the straight face to say: there was once two humans (whatever a human is, Neanderthal? Sapiens? the Bible seems to ignore neanderthals were pretty human too), no they didn't live on a garden with magical creatures, free of sin, they were not immortal and of course there wasn't a talking snake... BUT THEY WERE STILL ADAN AND EVE!!

Srsly.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 1:41:49 PM
At 10/11/2014 1:40:03 PM, annanicole wrote:

1st ERROR

Any images, period? Or any images depicted a perceived god with the purpose of adoration or worship?

God told moses to make bushes that would represent God. We now have made statues and crosses that we pray to and worship.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 1:42:06 PM
At 10/11/2014 12:46:51 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 10/11/2014 12:36:58 PM, Truthsetfree wrote:

No it's not me being offended. I am upset that annanicole, a Christian, didn't know where the bible said do not make images.

Oh, I knew (and know) what the passage says - and where the passage is.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 1:42:41 PM
At 10/11/2014 1:41:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

1st ERROR

God told moses to make bushes that would represent God. We now have made statues and crosses that we pray to and worship.

Let me rephrase the question:

"Any images, period? Or any images depicted a perceived god with the purpose of adoration or worship?"
Truthsetfree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 1:44:47 PM

1st ERROR

Any images period? If your mom told you not to put your hand over the fire because you will get burned, would you ask her did she mean the whole hand or just your pinky finger? any Images means NON of no kind.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 1:50:59 PM
At 10/11/2014 1:44:47 PM, Truthsetfree wrote:

1st ERROR

Any images period? If your mom told you not to put your hand over the fire because you will get burned, would you ask her did she mean the whole hand or just your pinky finger? any Images means NON of no kind.

So according to your "understanding" of the passage, simply taking a picture or making an image of Colonel Rebel (the Ole Miss mascot) with rocks is against the commandment of God, eh?
Truthsetfree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 2:03:33 PM
At 10/11/2014 1:40:20 PM, Otokage wrote:

Only you have the straight face to say: there was once two humans (whatever a human is, Neanderthal? Sapiens? the Bible seems to ignore neanderthals were pretty human too), no they didn't live on a garden with magical creatures, free of sin, they were not immortal and of course there wasn't a talking snake... BUT THEY WERE STILL ADAN AND EVE!!

Srsly.
Are you human? This is what your forefathers has chosen to rename us, you are right we ccould have been called Neanderthals. My point is science is man's test to prove something other than God exist. However whatever new name they want to make up, We still came out and are named "humans"
Truthsetfree
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 2:05:29 PM
At 10/11/2014 1:50:59 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 10/11/2014 1:44:47 PM, Truthsetfree wrote:

1st ERROR

So according to your "understanding" of the passage, simply taking a picture or making an image of Colonel Rebel (the Ole Miss mascot) with rocks is against the commandment of God, eh?

According to your bible yes, but according to the true God he doesn't care.