Total Posts:183|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Difference Between Monkey and Atheist

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 3:31:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/19/2014 3:22:43 PM, Double_R wrote:
Yet the monkey can still put together a more intelligent thread than this one.

How do you know? are you one of those smart monkeys?
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 8:25:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/19/2014 3:16:13 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The monkey can't say "there is no God", so the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey.

The Monkey can't say there is or isn't a god. Maybe it is smarter than theists and atheists.. but then again, monkeys have been known to fling poo.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 8:32:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/19/2014 8:25:59 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 10/19/2014 3:16:13 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The monkey can't say "there is no God", so the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey.

The Monkey can't say there is or isn't a god. Maybe it is smarter than theists and atheists.. but then again, monkeys have been known to fling poo.

maybe that's where prisoners learned it.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 8:37:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/19/2014 8:25:59 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 10/19/2014 3:16:13 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The monkey can't say "there is no God", so the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey.

The Monkey can't say there is or isn't a god. Maybe it is smarter than theists and atheists.. but then again, monkeys have been known to fling poo.

I said the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey. You said the same thing in different words. Yes the monkey can't say there is or there is not a God. You can. You have more power of reason than a monkey. Do you understand?
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 9:22:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/19/2014 8:37:28 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/19/2014 8:25:59 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 10/19/2014 3:16:13 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The monkey can't say "there is no God", so the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey.

The Monkey can't say there is or isn't a god. Maybe it is smarter than theists and atheists.. but then again, monkeys have been known to fling poo.

I said the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey. You said the same thing in different words. Yes the monkey can't say there is or there is not a God. You can. You have more power of reason than a monkey. Do you understand?

I said the monkey may be smarter than atheists and theists because it keeps it mouth shut. You'll have to overlook the flying turds, though.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:23:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/19/2014 3:16:13 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The monkey can't say "there is no God", so the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey.

If you weren't ashamed of Jesus, you'd put Christian on your religion in the profile. But you probably don't because your a troll.
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 12:16:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At this juncture, it is now blatantly transparent that your sole motive is to induce, passive aggressively, animosity from a group of people who share a similar perspective that you conclude to be in a direct conflict with your perspective. This punitive behavior is indicative of one conclusion, you are worthless to this forum.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 8:47:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/19/2014 11:23:26 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 10/19/2014 3:16:13 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The monkey can't say "there is no God", so the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey.

If you weren't ashamed of Jesus, you'd put Christian on your religion in the profile. But you probably don't because your a troll.

Christian has different meanings to different people. Most people who are not Christians think Catholics are Christians. Catholics are not Christians though they may think they are, they are only pretend christians. The Pope is not the Vicar of Christ. The Pope is a sinner the same as you. You are not a christian if you cannot say that you know for sure your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven and you know you have eternal life now and you know for certain that if you die at this moment, yhou will be present with Jesus in Heaven now.

The schools today teach Catholicism as being the all encompassing history of the Church of Jesus Christ built by Him under the teachings of the apostles. I'm a fisher of men. Jesus said if you follow Him, He will make you a fisher of men. I don't mind if you say I'm trolling. I bait many hooks and cast them out and wait for a bite.

Catholics make great christians if they get saved. "Christian" was a term coined by non-christians who really did not understand what being a christian is. I don't much care for the term myself, though the apostles did accept the term to describe themselves. You can call me a christian, I am a christian. I simply don't much care to use the term too much because the definition is too broad for most people. One thing for sure.......I'm not a punk. When I see punks on the street, I don't mind if they want to attack me. God puts war in my bones when He wants me to fight. "Punk" is abomination.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 8:54:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/19/2014 9:22:48 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 10/19/2014 8:37:28 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/19/2014 8:25:59 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 10/19/2014 3:16:13 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The monkey can't say "there is no God", so the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey.

The Monkey can't say there is or isn't a god. Maybe it is smarter than theists and atheists.. but then again, monkeys have been known to fling poo.

I said the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey. You said the same thing in different words. Yes the monkey can't say there is or there is not a God. You can. You have more power of reason than a monkey. Do you understand?

I said the monkey may be smarter than atheists and theists because it keeps it mouth shut. You'll have to overlook the flying turds, though.
I don't much care for turd and fart jokes, but it's a fact that prisoners act like monkeys tossing excrement around. Homosexuals have a stranger affection for excrement than monkeys.

I have to take it a step further and say the monkey is smarter than the atheists, not simply "may be".

A wise old owl sat on an oak.
The more he heard, the less he spoke.
The less he spoke, the more he heard.
Now, wasnt' that a wise old bird?
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 8:58:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/20/2014 8:54:12 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Homosexuals have a stranger affection for excrement than monkeys.
Absurdly homophobic or what?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 9:16:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/20/2014 8:54:12 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/19/2014 9:22:48 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 10/19/2014 8:37:28 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/19/2014 8:25:59 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 10/19/2014 3:16:13 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The monkey can't say "there is no God", so the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey.

The Monkey can't say there is or isn't a god. Maybe it is smarter than theists and atheists.. but then again, monkeys have been known to fling poo.

I said the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey. You said the same thing in different words. Yes the monkey can't say there is or there is not a God. You can. You have more power of reason than a monkey. Do you understand?

I said the monkey may be smarter than atheists and theists because it keeps it mouth shut. You'll have to overlook the flying turds, though.
I don't much care for turd and fart jokes, but it's a fact that prisoners act like monkeys tossing excrement around. Homosexuals have a stranger affection for excrement than monkeys.


I have to take it a step further and say the monkey is smarter than the atheists, not simply "may be".

I'm not too worried about your self righteous opinion of atheists. If I were you, I would be more concerned with my own bigotry. You do realize you threw homoesexuals under the bus while trying to bash atheists? You're a real class act.

A wise old owl sat on an oak.
The more he heard, the less he spoke.
The less he spoke, the more he heard.
Now, wasnt' that a wise old bird?
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 9:17:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/20/2014 8:58:54 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/20/2014 8:54:12 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Homosexuals have a stranger affection for excrement than monkeys.
Absurdly homophobic or what?

are you homophobic or do you bend over for them? Are you going to follow me around and harass me everywhere? How would you like to meet me in person?
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 9:19:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/20/2014 8:47:14 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/19/2014 11:23:26 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 10/19/2014 3:16:13 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The monkey can't say "there is no God", so the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey.

If you weren't ashamed of Jesus, you'd put Christian on your religion in the profile. But you probably don't because your a troll.

Christian has different meanings to different people. Most people who are not Christians think Catholics are Christians. Catholics are not Christians though they may think they are, they are only pretend christians. The Pope is not the Vicar of Christ. The Pope is a sinner the same as you. You are not a christian if you cannot say that you know for sure your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven and you know you have eternal life now and you know for certain that if you die at this moment, yhou will be present with Jesus in Heaven now.

The schools today teach Catholicism as being the all encompassing history of the Church of Jesus Christ built by Him under the teachings of the apostles. I'm a fisher of men. Jesus said if you follow Him, He will make you a fisher of men. I don't mind if you say I'm trolling. I bait many hooks and cast them out and wait for a bite.

Catholics make great christians if they get saved. "Christian" was a term coined by non-christians who really did not understand what being a christian is. I don't much care for the term myself, though the apostles did accept the term to describe themselves. You can call me a christian, I am a christian. I simply don't much care to use the term too much because the definition is too broad for most people. One thing for sure.......I'm not a punk. When I see punks on the street, I don't mind if they want to attack me. God puts war in my bones when He wants me to fight. "Punk" is abomination.

Why is punk an abomination? Christ himself was a punk in the sense of rebelling against tradition and corruption of the physical world.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 9:20:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/20/2014 9:17:15 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/20/2014 8:58:54 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/20/2014 8:54:12 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Homosexuals have a stranger affection for excrement than monkeys.
Absurdly homophobic or what?

are you homophobic or do you bend over for them? Are you going to follow me around and harass me everywhere? How would you like to meet me in person?

Bring it on prissy! I'd have a ball. You wouldn't though.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 9:23:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/20/2014 9:19:37 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 10/20/2014 8:47:14 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/19/2014 11:23:26 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 10/19/2014 3:16:13 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The monkey can't say "there is no God", so the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey.

If you weren't ashamed of Jesus, you'd put Christian on your religion in the profile. But you probably don't because your a troll.

Christian has different meanings to different people. Most people who are not Christians think Catholics are Christians. Catholics are not Christians though they may think they are, they are only pretend christians. The Pope is not the Vicar of Christ. The Pope is a sinner the same as you. You are not a christian if you cannot say that you know for sure your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven and you know you have eternal life now and you know for certain that if you die at this moment, yhou will be present with Jesus in Heaven now.

The schools today teach Catholicism as being the all encompassing history of the Church of Jesus Christ built by Him under the teachings of the apostles. I'm a fisher of men. Jesus said if you follow Him, He will make you a fisher of men. I don't mind if you say I'm trolling. I bait many hooks and cast them out and wait for a bite.

Catholics make great christians if they get saved. "Christian" was a term coined by non-christians who really did not understand what being a christian is. I don't much care for the term myself, though the apostles did accept the term to describe themselves. You can call me a christian, I am a christian. I simply don't much care to use the term too much because the definition is too broad for most people. One thing for sure.......I'm not a punk. When I see punks on the street, I don't mind if they want to attack me. God puts war in my bones when He wants me to fight. "Punk" is abomination.

Why is punk an abomination? Christ himself was a punk in the sense of rebelling against tradition and corruption of the physical world.

Jesus Christ was a man's man, He was more than a man. The people who crucified Him were the punks. Punks are dirty little weasels. Rebels are fools. Jesus was not a rebel. He obeyed God continually because He is God. It is not possible for Him to rebell or be a rebel. How much weed have you smoked?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 9:34:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/20/2014 9:16:20 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 10/20/2014 8:54:12 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/19/2014 9:22:48 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 10/19/2014 8:37:28 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/19/2014 8:25:59 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 10/19/2014 3:16:13 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The monkey can't say "there is no God", so the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey.

The Monkey can't say there is or isn't a god. Maybe it is smarter than theists and atheists.. but then again, monkeys have been known to fling poo.

I said the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey. You said the same thing in different words. Yes the monkey can't say there is or there is not a God. You can. You have more power of reason than a monkey. Do you understand?

I said the monkey may be smarter than atheists and theists because it keeps it mouth shut. You'll have to overlook the flying turds, though.
I don't much care for turd and fart jokes, but it's a fact that prisoners act like monkeys tossing excrement around. Homosexuals have a stranger affection for excrement than monkeys.


I have to take it a step further and say the monkey is smarter than the atheists, not simply "may be".

I'm not too worried about your self righteous opinion of atheists. If I were you, I would be more concerned with my own bigotry. You do realize you threw homoesexuals under the bus while trying to bash atheists? You're a real class act.

Homosexuals have a strange affection for excrement and they are a class act compared to me? I did not throw anybody under the bus. Homos throw themselves into the butts. It's not my fault they are dirty, and I'm not afraid to say they are dirty.

Again, are you a homophobe or are you bending over for them? If you are not bending over for them and you are afraid to say they are dirty, I say you are afraid of them and you deserve from them what they want to do to you. Are you one of them? Sodomy is abomination.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 9:40:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/20/2014 9:23:14 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/20/2014 9:19:37 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 10/20/2014 8:47:14 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/19/2014 11:23:26 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 10/19/2014 3:16:13 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The monkey can't say "there is no God", so the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey.

If you weren't ashamed of Jesus, you'd put Christian on your religion in the profile. But you probably don't because your a troll.

Christian has different meanings to different people. Most people who are not Christians think Catholics are Christians. Catholics are not Christians though they may think they are, they are only pretend christians. The Pope is not the Vicar of Christ. The Pope is a sinner the same as you. You are not a christian if you cannot say that you know for sure your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven and you know you have eternal life now and you know for certain that if you die at this moment, yhou will be present with Jesus in Heaven now.

The schools today teach Catholicism as being the all encompassing history of the Church of Jesus Christ built by Him under the teachings of the apostles. I'm a fisher of men. Jesus said if you follow Him, He will make you a fisher of men. I don't mind if you say I'm trolling. I bait many hooks and cast them out and wait for a bite.

Catholics make great christians if they get saved. "Christian" was a term coined by non-christians who really did not understand what being a christian is. I don't much care for the term myself, though the apostles did accept the term to describe themselves. You can call me a christian, I am a christian. I simply don't much care to use the term too much because the definition is too broad for most people. One thing for sure.......I'm not a punk. When I see punks on the street, I don't mind if they want to attack me. God puts war in my bones when He wants me to fight. "Punk" is abomination.

Why is punk an abomination? Christ himself was a punk in the sense of rebelling against tradition and corruption of the physical world.

Jesus Christ was a man's man, He was more than a man. The people who crucified Him were the punks. Punks are dirty little weasels. Rebels are fools. Jesus was not a rebel. He obeyed God continually because He is God. It is not possible for Him to rebell or be a rebel. How much weed have you smoked?

Non. I'm a straight edge punk. I believe alcohol, drugs and tobacco consumption is suicide planned by the government. Jesus was killed by the government and religious people called Pharisees. So he was a rebel against traditional religion like the Catholics and the wicked ways of our government.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 9:44:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/20/2014 9:20:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/20/2014 9:17:15 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/20/2014 8:58:54 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/20/2014 8:54:12 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Homosexuals have a stranger affection for excrement than monkeys.
Absurdly homophobic or what?

are you homophobic or do you bend over for them? Are you going to follow me around and harass me everywhere? How would you like to meet me in person?

Bring it on prissy! I'd have a ball. You wouldn't though.

can you travel? Come see me, if you think you will have fun I'm sure we will have fun. What state are you in? I'm sure we can meet half way.

come on. I want you to see how dumb you really are. How many real teeth do you have now?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 9:49:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/20/2014 9:40:11 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 10/20/2014 9:23:14 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/20/2014 9:19:37 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 10/20/2014 8:47:14 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/19/2014 11:23:26 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 10/19/2014 3:16:13 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The monkey can't say "there is no God", so the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey.

If you weren't ashamed of Jesus, you'd put Christian on your religion in the profile. But you probably don't because your a troll.

Christian has different meanings to different people. Most people who are not Christians think Catholics are Christians. Catholics are not Christians though they may think they are, they are only pretend christians. The Pope is not the Vicar of Christ. The Pope is a sinner the same as you. You are not a christian if you cannot say that you know for sure your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven and you know you have eternal life now and you know for certain that if you die at this moment, yhou will be present with Jesus in Heaven now.

The schools today teach Catholicism as being the all encompassing history of the Church of Jesus Christ built by Him under the teachings of the apostles. I'm a fisher of men. Jesus said if you follow Him, He will make you a fisher of men. I don't mind if you say I'm trolling. I bait many hooks and cast them out and wait for a bite.

Catholics make great christians if they get saved. "Christian" was a term coined by non-christians who really did not understand what being a christian is. I don't much care for the term myself, though the apostles did accept the term to describe themselves. You can call me a christian, I am a christian. I simply don't much care to use the term too much because the definition is too broad for most people. One thing for sure.......I'm not a punk. When I see punks on the street, I don't mind if they want to attack me. God puts war in my bones when He wants me to fight. "Punk" is abomination.

Why is punk an abomination? Christ himself was a punk in the sense of rebelling against tradition and corruption of the physical world.

Jesus Christ was a man's man, He was more than a man. The people who crucified Him were the punks. Punks are dirty little weasels. Rebels are fools. Jesus was not a rebel. He obeyed God continually because He is God. It is not possible for Him to rebell or be a rebel. How much weed have you smoked?

Non. I'm a straight edge punk. I believe alcohol, drugs and tobacco consumption is suicide planned by the government. Jesus was killed by the government and religious people called Pharisees. So he was a rebel against traditional religion like the Catholics and the wicked ways of our government.

They were the rebels, not Him. He is the truth. They were rebels against the truth. You are trying to stroke your own ego thinking it's cool to be a rebel and a punk. The Bible says a rebel is a fool. If you are a christian, you should stop making your own mind into your own personal Bible.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 10:22:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/20/2014 9:49:03 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/20/2014 9:40:11 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 10/20/2014 9:23:14 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/20/2014 9:19:37 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 10/20/2014 8:47:14 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/19/2014 11:23:26 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 10/19/2014 3:16:13 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The monkey can't say "there is no God", so the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey.

If you weren't ashamed of Jesus, you'd put Christian on your religion in the profile. But you probably don't because your a troll.

Christian has different meanings to different people. Most people who are not Christians think Catholics are Christians. Catholics are not Christians though they may think they are, they are only pretend christians. The Pope is not the Vicar of Christ. The Pope is a sinner the same as you. You are not a christian if you cannot say that you know for sure your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven and you know you have eternal life now and you know for certain that if you die at this moment, yhou will be present with Jesus in Heaven now.

The schools today teach Catholicism as being the all encompassing history of the Church of Jesus Christ built by Him under the teachings of the apostles. I'm a fisher of men. Jesus said if you follow Him, He will make you a fisher of men. I don't mind if you say I'm trolling. I bait many hooks and cast them out and wait for a bite.

Catholics make great christians if they get saved. "Christian" was a term coined by non-christians who really did not understand what being a christian is. I don't much care for the term myself, though the apostles did accept the term to describe themselves. You can call me a christian, I am a christian. I simply don't much care to use the term too much because the definition is too broad for most people. One thing for sure.......I'm not a punk. When I see punks on the street, I don't mind if they want to attack me. God puts war in my bones when He wants me to fight. "Punk" is abomination.

Why is punk an abomination? Christ himself was a punk in the sense of rebelling against tradition and corruption of the physical world.

Jesus Christ was a man's man, He was more than a man. The people who crucified Him were the punks. Punks are dirty little weasels. Rebels are fools. Jesus was not a rebel. He obeyed God continually because He is God. It is not possible for Him to rebell or be a rebel. How much weed have you smoked?

Non. I'm a straight edge punk. I believe alcohol, drugs and tobacco consumption is suicide planned by the government. Jesus was killed by the government and religious people called Pharisees. So he was a rebel against traditional religion like the Catholics and the wicked ways of our government.

They were the rebels, not Him. He is the truth. They were rebels against the truth. You are trying to stroke your own ego thinking it's cool to be a rebel and a punk. The Bible says a rebel is a fool. If you are a christian, you should stop making your own mind into your own personal Bible.

I could care less about my ego. I'm humble and prefer to stay that way. I'd rather die without friends or fame then to be corrupt. Your the narcissist who writes the series called "The Atheist Delusion." Sounds real humble.
Fly
Posts: 2,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 10:31:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/20/2014 12:16:21 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At this juncture, it is now blatantly transparent that your sole motive is to induce, passive aggressively, animosity from a group of people who share a similar perspective that you conclude to be in a direct conflict with your perspective. This punitive behavior is indicative of one conclusion, you are worthless to this forum.

Perhaps the Sunday school lesson on developing godly character was not repeated often enough.
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
FMAlchemist
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 10:38:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/20/2014 8:47:14 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/19/2014 11:23:26 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 10/19/2014 3:16:13 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The monkey can't say "there is no God", so the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey.

If you weren't ashamed of Jesus, you'd put Christian on your religion in the profile. But you probably don't because your a troll.

Christian has different meanings to different people. Most people who are not Christians think Catholics are Christians. Catholics are not Christians though they may think they are, they are only pretend christians. The Pope is not the Vicar of Christ. The Pope is a sinner the same as you. You are not a christian if you cannot say that you know for sure your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven and you know you have eternal life now and you know for certain that if you die at this moment, yhou will be present with Jesus in Heaven now.

The schools today teach Catholicism as being the all encompassing history of the Church of Jesus Christ built by Him under the teachings of the apostles. I'm a fisher of men. Jesus said if you follow Him, He will make you a fisher of men. I don't mind if you say I'm trolling. I bait many hooks and cast them out and wait for a bite.

Catholics make great christians if they get saved. "Christian" was a term coined by non-christians who really did not understand what being a christian is. I don't much care for the term myself, though the apostles did accept the term to describe themselves. You can call me a christian, I am a christian. I simply don't much care to use the term too much because the definition is too broad for most people. One thing for sure.......I'm not a punk. When I see punks on the street, I don't mind if they want to attack me. God puts war in my bones when He wants me to fight. "Punk" is abomination.

Chris"tian(G2;krisCHən/):
A person who has received Christian baptism or is a believer in Jesus Christ and his teachings.

By definition Catholics are Christians and i know plenty of Catholics that are sure they are saved.By saying they are not true Christians you are commiting a no true scotsman fallacy and a special pleading fallacy.When i was a Christian i also thought Catholics weren't Christians,mainly because they created images and idols,but i couldn't realize how of a hypocrite i was because i also didn't follow certain commandments like not lying,not saying God's name in vain and not working in the Sabbath.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 11:15:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/20/2014 10:31:48 AM, Fly wrote:
At 10/20/2014 12:16:21 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At this juncture, it is now blatantly transparent that your sole motive is to induce, passive aggressively, animosity from a group of people who share a similar perspective that you conclude to be in a direct conflict with your perspective. This punitive behavior is indicative of one conclusion, you are worthless to this forum.

Perhaps the Sunday school lesson on developing godly character was not repeated often enough.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 11:23:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/20/2014 10:31:48 AM, Fly wrote:
At 10/20/2014 12:16:21 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At this juncture, it is now blatantly transparent that your sole motive is to induce, passive aggressively, animosity from a group of people who share a similar perspective that you conclude to be in a direct conflict with your perspective. This punitive behavior is indicative of one conclusion, you are worthless to this forum.

Perhaps the Sunday school lesson on developing godly character was not repeated often enough.

If I'm worthless to this forum, why do you spend so much time insulting me? It seems you find responding to me to be worth your time, therefore you expose yourself as a liar who only wants to harass me. Your blatantly aggressive animosity shows you are about as smart as a monkey. Why don't you go find a monkey to play with and you and the monkey can insult each other for kicks. A monkey is intellectually primitive. That's why they call them prime apes. Because you have more power of reason than the monkey, but unlike the monkey, you run your mouth too much, the monkey is smarter than you and that makes you a secondary ape.
How do you like me now?
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 11:23:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/19/2014 3:16:13 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The monkey can't say "there is no God", so the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey.

And the difference between an atheist and a theist, is that in 53 out of 63 objective studies, atheists were found to be more intelligent.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 11:35:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/20/2014 11:23:28 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 10/19/2014 3:16:13 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The monkey can't say "there is no God", so the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey.

And the difference between an atheist and a theist, is that in 53 out of 63 objective studies, atheists were found to be more intelligent.

well pal, my SAT's say I am more intelligent than 97 percent of the people in this country and I never did put much effort into learning. I suppose if I really tried to go for a doctoral degree I would push that ranking up a point or two. I never seriously applied myself in school and was always in the top three in my class. The ones who did better than me were serious about earning grades. I was all about having fun, and I had a lot of fun doing my friends homework for them so they could pass without effort. I was a lost little devil like you are now, thnking I was smart like you do now. I was a fool and you are still a fool. A genious who says there is no God is a fool.
And I still deserve to burn in Hell. A genious is a fool if he says there is no God......and I doubt your statistics anyways. And if the statistics are acurate, I can still say a deist is dumb because if you know God, you know God, you don't simply believe in a deity. The devil believes in God and is a lot smarter than you and your pompous parade of geniouses. Muslims are deists and then are generally as dumb as rocks because they were brainwashed all their lives to hate the Jews. Mormons and JW's are deists. You have to be dumb to be a Muslim, Atheist, Mormon, or JW or Hindu or Bhuddist or any of the other kinds of deists who you would imply show that your own personal intelligence is stellar and too good to deserve to burn in Hell.
Fly
Posts: 2,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 11:51:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/20/2014 11:23:12 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/20/2014 10:31:48 AM, Fly wrote:
At 10/20/2014 12:16:21 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At this juncture, it is now blatantly transparent that your sole motive is to induce, passive aggressively, animosity from a group of people who share a similar perspective that you conclude to be in a direct conflict with your perspective. This punitive behavior is indicative of one conclusion, you are worthless to this forum.

Perhaps the Sunday school lesson on developing godly character was not repeated often enough.

If I'm worthless to this forum, why do you spend so much time insulting me? It seems you find responding to me to be worth your time, therefore you expose yourself as a liar who only wants to harass me. Your blatantly aggressive animosity shows you are about as smart as a monkey. Why don't you go find a monkey to play with and you and the monkey can insult each other for kicks. A monkey is intellectually primitive. That's why they call them prime apes. Because you have more power of reason than the monkey, but unlike the monkey, you run your mouth too much, the monkey is smarter than you and that makes you a secondary ape.
How do you like me now?

Everyone can easily see that I waste far less words on you than you do on me. Please try to enjoy your day.
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
Thanksfornotraping
Posts: 238
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 12:18:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/20/2014 11:35:32 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/20/2014 11:23:28 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 10/19/2014 3:16:13 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The monkey can't say "there is no God", so the atheist has more power of reason than the monkey.

And the difference between an atheist and a theist, is that in 53 out of 63 objective studies, atheists were found to be more intelligent.

well pal, my SAT's say I am more intelligent than 97 percent of the people in this country and I never did put much effort into learning. I suppose if I really tried to go for a doctoral degree I would push that ranking up a point or two. I never seriously applied myself in school and was always in the top three in my class. The ones who did better than me were serious about earning grades. I was all about having fun, and I had a lot of fun doing my friends homework for them so they could pass without effort. I was a lost little devil like you are now, thnking I was smart like you do now. I was a fool and you are still a fool. A genious who says there is no God is a fool.
And I still deserve to burn in Hell. A genious is a fool if he says there is no God......and I doubt your statistics anyways. And if the statistics are acurate, I can still say a deist is dumb because if you know God, you know God, you don't simply believe in a deity. The devil believes in God and is a lot smarter than you and your pompous parade of geniouses. Muslims are deists and then are generally as dumb as rocks because they were brainwashed all their lives to hate the Jews. Mormons and JW's are deists. You have to be dumb to be a Muslim, Atheist, Mormon, or JW or Hindu or Bhuddist or any of the other kinds of deists who you would imply show that your own personal intelligence is stellar and too good to deserve to burn in Hell.

"Mr Madison, what you've just said is one the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point, in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."