Newbie question

biznis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 6:40:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Please be kind...I am only curious....

Can anyone with experience(length of time) on DEBATE.org...please chime in to the following.....

Do you feel all religions are represented on this site by their members?

You see the posts.....Do all religions start topics here?

I say this because I have just witnessed, Christians, JW's, and those that oppose....

I haven't seen any posts that I can identify as Judaism or Muslim...but I haven't looked that hard either.....

This is a website religious forum open to world correct? If your country doesn't restrict you that is.....

Do people of the Judaism and Muslim faith not ever engage in talk?

Thanks for the responses....
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 7:01:09 AM
At 10/28/2014 6:40:47 AM, biznis wrote:

Can anyone with experience(length of time) on DEBATE.org...please chime in to the following.....

I say this because I have just witnessed, Christians, JW's, and those that oppose....

I haven't seen any posts that I can identify as Judaism or Muslim...but I haven't looked that hard either.....

This is a website religious forum open to world correct? If your country doesn't restrict you that is.....

Actually, there are a number of Muslims and Jews on this site.
Ajab is a prominent member of this site and is a Muslim. He's also posted about Islam before long ago.

There are also others who follow other religions.
Romanii was a prominent member who subscribed to Sikhism.
biznis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 7:47:39 AM
At 10/28/2014 7:01:09 AM, Defro wrote:

Ajab is a prominent member of this site and is a Muslim. He's also posted about Islam before long ago.

Thanks for the response

Good to hear....I just haven't seen any topics started by a Muslim or Jew....but I have only been on the site a week.....
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 10:52:40 AM
At 10/28/2014 7:47:39 AM, biznis wrote:

Thanks for the response

Good to hear....I just haven't seen any topics started by a Muslim or Jew....but I have only been on the site a week.....

I think Ajab did a whole thread explaining his faith a while back, so there's nothing more to post.

If you'd like to stir up discussion on Islam or Judaism, why don't you make your own thread? I'm sure many members will contribute.
biznis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 3:59:50 PM
At 10/28/2014 10:52:40 AM, Defro wrote:
At 10/28/2014 7:47:39 AM, biznis wrote:

Thanks for the response

I think Ajab did a whole thread explaining his faith a while back, so there's nothing more to post.

If you'd like to stir up discussion on Islam or Judaism, why don't you make your own thread? I'm sure many members will contribute.

I have a couple of questions for Muslims and Jews....but I would rather not take the chance of offending them...I do not need to know answers to those questions...that bad....just curiosity......not worth the risk.....

I don't have any questions for Buddhism, or Hinduism?......but just kinda surprised that the only chatter I see is from Christian's and different branches and those opposing Christians......

As I said before...just curious