Jump to topic:

The NewCovenantGroup

ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 3:51:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So I found this debate involving two members from this group and Eric Hovind. And I find the shows interesting on here.

What it is, is that it is a little channel that is started by a man and his wife as they have different people doing shows on their channel. You have the leader who does The Place, a show that does interviews and discussions with atheists and theists while not shutting the other out. Bob Greaves has The Unconventional Pastor. Greg, an agnostic atheist, has his show Inspiring Honesty. More is on here and the shows are great. They've had Eric and Sye Ten on the show, but they've had AronRa (who really expresses that he is comfortable on the show), David Silverman and even Lawrence Krauss. It basically wants to have talk shows of theology while giving equal treatment to atheists and theists. I'd recommend watching an episode of The Place with AronRa. They have good shows on there together. What do y'all think of that idea?
RoderickSpode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 5:46:53 PM
At 10/29/2014 3:51:19 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
So I found this debate involving two members from this group and Eric Hovind. And I find the shows interesting on here.

What it is, is that it is a little channel that is started by a man and his wife as they have different people doing shows on their channel. You have the leader who does The Place, a show that does interviews and discussions with atheists and theists while not shutting the other out. Bob Greaves has The Unconventional Pastor. Greg, an agnostic atheist, has his show Inspiring Honesty. More is on here and the shows are great. They've had Eric and Sye Ten on the show, but they've had AronRa (who really expresses that he is comfortable on the show), David Silverman and even Lawrence Krauss. It basically wants to have talk shows of theology while giving equal treatment to atheists and theists. I'd recommend watching an episode of The Place with AronRa. They have good shows on there together. What do y'all think of that idea?
Where is this channel located?
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2014 7:32:35 PM
At 10/29/2014 5:46:53 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
At 10/29/2014 3:51:19 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

Where is this channel located?

The Internet via Ustream, YouTube or their website.

http://newcovenantgroup.com...