Jump to topic:

Freedom

biznis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 4:37:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Is freedom comfortable or uncomfortable?......both......but it is equally fair to both sides at all times...I believe...but cant say for sure...correct me if im wrong

No caps either? really? When did ALL caps become evil? Does God know ALL CAPS ARE EVIL? Who made the decision and why?

I need an attorney forum?.......is there an attorney forum here as well?

Does this site claim to be free?
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2014 4:41:02 PM
At 10/30/2014 4:37:52 PM, biznis wrote:
Is freedom comfortable or uncomfortable?......both......but it is equally fair to both sides at all times...I believe...but cant say for sure...correct me if im wrong

No caps either? really? When did ALL caps become evil? Does God know ALL CAPS ARE EVIL? Who made the decision and why?

A word of caution. If you keep this up you will probably get a temporary ban for spamming.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 3:47:31 PM
At 10/30/2014 4:41:02 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 10/30/2014 4:37:52 PM, biznis wrote:

A word of caution. If you keep this up you will probably get a temporary ban for spamming.

The poster you are referring to is NOT a troll who is spamming in this forum. You simply don't understand what he understands and that is the Truth.