Jump to topic:

God mocks atheists.

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 8:19:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Bible says God mocks atheists. Atheists by nature of what they are are among the people referred to in the Bible as simple ones, scorners, and fools. God pleads with them to turn from their ways and come to Him. God loves them as they are, and calls to them "How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?" God lovingly calls to them pleading wtih them to trust Him so He can bless them and give them eternal life. There will come a point when God will give on on them and let them go forever away from Him, and that is when He will mock them and laugh at them and no longer offer them mercy. I hope none of my atheist friends here fall into that category of people who God has given up on forever and forever let go their own way agaisnt Him and away from Him. It's not a good place they are going to that way, and I nor God want them to go there. It's their own choice to defy God, and God will mock them for their defiance if they don't take sides with God against their sin before it's too late.

I will qoute God (the English translation, of course) on His promise to mock and laugh at those who reject Him when He runs out of patience with them. I'll put that in an upcoming post after the atheists quiet down from the tantrums I expect them to post in response to this opening statement.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 8:33:48 PM
If gods mock those who don't believe in them, then I've been mocked by thousands of gods. Join the queue, Christian God.
Dragonfang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 8:54:03 PM
If you disbelieve - indeed, Allah is Free from need of you. And He does not approve for His servants disbelief. And if you are grateful, He approves it for you; and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you about what you used to do. Indeed, He is Knowing of that within the breasts. (Quran 39:7)

^One more god argument" *facepalm*

Yeah! For example, a lot of people believe in Mount Everest existing in the Himalayas, but not in any mount Everest existing outside the Himalayas! Clearly that's dumb. It would make more sense and rationality to disbelieve in all Mount Everest, including the one existing in the Himalayas. Therefore, everyone is an "a-mount-everest-ist", some just go one more mount Everest further.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 9:16:24 PM
At 10/31/2014 8:54:03 PM, Dragonfang wrote:

Yeah! For example, a lot of people believe in Mount Everest existing in the Himalayas, but not in any mount Everest existing outside the Himalayas! Clearly that's dumb. It would make more sense and rationality to disbelieve in all Mount Everest, including the one existing in the Himalayas. Therefore, everyone is an "a-mount-everest-ist", some just go one more mount Everest further.

Fantastic analogy! I love it. Just one small question - could you please identify which Himalayan mountain Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay climbed in 1953, please? Kinda ruins the analogy doesn't it? But you can remain an "a-mount-everest-is" if you think that's more rational. Lol.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2014 11:39:38 PM
At 10/31/2014 8:19:18 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The Bible says God mocks atheists. Atheists by nature of what they are are among the people referred to in the Bible as simple ones, scorners, and fools. God pleads with them to turn from their ways and come to Him. God loves them as they are, and calls to them "How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?" God lovingly calls to them pleading with them to trust Him so He can bless them and give them eternal life. There will come a point when God will give on on them and let them go forever away from Him, and that is when He will mock them and laugh at them and no longer offer them mercy. I hope none of my atheist friends here fall into that category of people who God has given up on forever and forever let go their own way against Him and away from Him. It's not a good place they are going to that way, and I nor God want them to go there. It's their own choice to defy God, and God will mock them for their defiance if they don't take sides with God against their sin before it's too late.

I will quote God (the English translation, of course) on His promise to mock and laugh at those who reject Him when He runs out of patience with them. I'll put that in an upcoming post after the atheists quiet down from the tantrums I expect them to post in response to this opening statement.

I have had no offers from a deific entity to either compel, coerce, or bargain for my affections. I am confident I am not alone in that. This of itself notes the fallibility of the Bible.

Your welcome.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 12:06:39 AM
The Bible says God mocks atheists. Atheists by nature of what they are are among the people referred to in the Bible as simple ones, scorners, and fools. God pleads with them to turn from their ways and come to Him. God loves them as they are, and calls to them "How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?" God lovingly calls to them pleading wtih them to trust Him so He can bless them and give them eternal life. There will come a point when God will give on on them and let them go forever away from Him, and that is when He will mock them and laugh at them and no longer offer them mercy. I hope none of my atheist friends here fall into that category of people who God has given up on forever and forever let go their own way agaisnt Him and away from Him. It's not a good place they are going to that way, and I nor God want them to go there. It's their own choice to defy God, and God will mock them for their defiance if they don't take sides with God against their sin before it's too late.

I will qoute God (the English translation, of course) on His promise to mock and laugh at those who reject Him when He runs out of patience with them. I'll put that in an upcoming post after the atheists quiet down from the tantrums I expect them to post in response to this opening statement.

God mocks me so quietly and discretely that I can't even tell he's there. And neither can you.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 12:07:26 AM
At 10/31/2014 9:16:24 PM, dee-em wrote:

Fantastic analogy! I love it. Just one small question - could you please identify which Himalayan mountain Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay climbed in 1953, please? Kinda ruins the analogy doesn't it? But you can remain an "a-mount-everest-is" if you think that's more rational. Lol.

+1 !
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 3:11:20 AM

Another failed attempt at a reasonable post from the self proclaimed reasonable man.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 8:28:19 AM
Your god came to my bedroom last night and I told him.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Dragonfang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 9:39:12 AM
Mocking a supposedly non-existent entity... Very smooth and expressive of being secure.

I don't see why you would need to be any more of an a-mount-everest-ist since you are one already. If you don't believe that every single geographic elevation is Mount Everest, then you are clearly one, just like everyone is an Atheist. /flawless logic

Historical testimonies state that Mount Everest is the most famous mountain they climbed.
By stating that it ruins the analogy, are you stating that it is irrational to believe in one, true God? Pray tell why.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 9:56:59 AM
At 11/1/2014 9:39:12 AM, Dragonfang wrote:
Mocking a supposedly non-existent entity... Very smooth and expressive of being secure.

I don't see why you would need to be any more of an a-mount-everest-ist since you are one already. If you don't believe that every single geographic elevation is Mount Everest, then you are clearly one, just like everyone is an Atheist. /flawless logic

Historical testimonies state that Mount Everest is the most famous mountain they climbed.
By stating that it ruins the analogy, are you stating that it is irrational to believe in one, true God? Pray tell why.

Isn't that just so pathetic?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Dragonfang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 10:08:36 AM
At 11/1/2014 9:56:59 AM, bulproof wrote:

Indeed. I observe something quite pitiful in dee-em's arguments above, and in your posts for that matter.
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 10:10:23 AM
If you disbelieve - indeed, Allah is Free from need of you. And He does not approve for His servants disbelief. And if you are grateful, He approves it for you; and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you about what you used to do. Indeed, He is Knowing of that within the breasts. (Quran 39:7)

I don't think you want to imply that Allah is just the tallest/greatest/grandest god in a line of hundreds of gods out there-- considering the prayer of conversion.
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
Dragonfang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 10:53:34 AM
At 11/1/2014 10:10:23 AM, Fly wrote:

I don't think you want to imply that Allah is just the tallest/greatest/grandest god in a line of hundreds of gods out there-- considering the prayer of conversion.

Nope, I wouldn't want that. As a matter of fact, I don't recall doing that either. :)
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 6:33:08 PM

What's even more pathetic is that he didn't post a reply to me so that I would receive a notification. No, he copied and pasted into an "Add Post" so that he could surreptiously sneak in his comments without me knowing because he wants the last word. It would then appear that I had no counter to him and abandoned the thread. There, on display, is a lack of integrity and a lack of common decency from a theist, yet again.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 7:10:11 PM
God is merciful and just. He prefers to show Himself as mercful rather than vengeful agianst His enemies, but He will not allow His enemies to continue standing against Him forever. God is reasonable. He wants everybody to reason with Him and know His love.

Have you ever heard somebody cry out things like "why God, why not me, why now, " "Oh my God" when they lost a loved one? I have lost loved ones and could offer no comfort from God to my relatives who did not know God but still asked Him why oh why oh why. I watched the agonies of my loved ones as they cried "Why God, why?" and God gave them no answer because they had rejected God before from being the ruler of thier lives and they were still rejecting Him when they were asking Him why in their pain. I cried as hard as they did sometimes for the love that was gone in my loved one.....but not without knowing God was in control and I did not have to ask God why he took my loved one away, I understand that He knows what He is doing, and His ways are higher than my ways, and his thoughts are higher than my thoughts, and His intentions toward me are good always, even when it hurts. His Master plan includes me, and His promises are nothing but good for me, so I wait on Him and trust Him to do whatever He decides to do whenever He decides to do it.

God's reason for mocking those who refuse to listen to Him is proclaimed in the first chapter of Proverbs, starting with verse 24: "Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But ye have set at nought all of my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

HERE IT IS, PLAIN AND CLEAR>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish come upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: They would none of my counsel: they despised all of my reproofs. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

It is natural for a man's pride to stand against God in his self-emoboldened ego and say "I'll do it my way, I did it my way, and I do it my way", but that way only ends up being laughed at and mocked by God. God created all things for His pleasure and His own purpose, and even the fire of Hell will not deny God from taking pleasure in His creatures that have defied Him and chosen death rather than life. God has no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but He will still take pleasure in thier existence as their Creator, when even in Hell, agaisnt their will they will bow at the sound of the name of Jesus and say to the glory of God the Father that Jesus Christ is LORD. And the smoke of their torments will rise forever.

Is it hard to understand why atheists hate the Bible and make careers out of denying the historical fact of the resurrection of Jesus Chrst?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 7:11:33 PM
At 10/31/2014 8:33:48 PM, dee-em wrote:
If gods mock those who don't believe in them, then I've been mocked by thousands of gods. Join the queue, Christian God.

You are a genious! How did you become so smart and wise?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 7:15:23 PM

Love requires more than one person....so Allah had no love before man was created? and Allah does not need man, so Allah really has never loved? I think Allah is a big phony. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, these three are One. God's love was amongst Himself in three persons. The God of the Bible is the God of love, Allah is loveless. God is love. Allah is not God.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 7:18:10 PM
At 10/31/2014 8:56:25 PM, dee-em wrote:
I should also add that it keeps me awake at night, being mocked by non-existent beings. How dare they!
Do you feel powerful talking trash agasint God?
Mocking God won't make you feel powerful when the fire of Hell is frying you like an eternal sausage......if you don't wake up and get saved from it before it's too late

Mock while you can if you want to go out that way....God gets the last laugh, you do not..
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 7:19:13 PM

What do you expect from a Muslim? They have good reasons for cutting off your head if you say God's name is not Allah
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 7:20:18 PM
At 11/1/2014 7:11:33 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/31/2014 8:33:48 PM, dee-em wrote:

You are a genious! How did you become so smart and wise?

God made me that way. (And then the mocking started).
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 7:21:22 PM
At 10/31/2014 11:39:38 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
The Bible says God mocks atheists. Atheists by nature of what they are are among the people referred to in the Bible as simple ones, scorners, and fools. God pleads with them to turn from their ways and come to Him. God loves them as they are, and calls to them "How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?" God lovingly calls to them pleading with them to trust Him so He can bless them and give them eternal life. There will come a point when God will give on on them and let them go forever away from Him, and that is when He will mock them and laugh at them and no longer offer them mercy. I hope none of my atheist friends here fall into that category of people who God has given up on forever and forever let go their own way against Him and away from Him. It's not a good place they are going to that way, and I nor God want them to go there. It's their own choice to defy God, and God will mock them for their defiance if they don't take sides with God against their sin before it's too late.

I will quote God (the English translation, of course) on His promise to mock and laugh at those who reject Him when He runs out of patience with them. I'll put that in an upcoming post after the atheists quiet down from the tantrums I expect them to post in response to this opening statement.

I have had no offers from a deific entity to either compel, coerce, or bargain for my affections. I am confident I am not alone in that. This of itself notes the fallibility of the Bible.

Your welcome.

Between you and God, you will see who fails. I know who fails between you and God. you think you do not fail? Whatever makes you think God fails more than you? What makes you think God fails at all?
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 7:25:11 PM
At 11/1/2014 7:21:22 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/31/2014 11:39:38 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Your welcome.

Between you and God, you will see who fails. I know who fails between you and God. you think you do not fail? Whatever makes you think God fails more than you? What makes you think God fails at all?

You should tell God to get on the horn and talk to me then. Between me and God (as written in the Bible), I am not in competition with anything, or anyone. Sowwy, Chawie, God forfeits, He missed the tip off.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 7:26:55 PM
At 11/1/2014 7:18:10 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/31/2014 8:56:25 PM, dee-em wrote:
I should also add that it keeps me awake at night, being mocked by non-existent beings. How dare they!
Do you feel powerful talking trash agasint God?
Mocking God won't make you feel powerful when the fire of Hell is frying you like an eternal sausage......if you don't wake up and get saved from it before it's too late

Mock while you can if you want to go out that way....God gets the last laugh, you do not..

Biznis, help! Tell him about your God of Love, not this one who mocks you and then fries you like a sausage for eternity. Would it end if I said, I'm done?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 7:27:14 PM
At 11/1/2014 12:06:39 AM, Beastt wrote:

God mocks me so quietly and discretely that I can't even tell he's there. And neither can you.

I know He is there, you deny He is there. The fact that you do not know He is there only means you are in denial. I know you are in denial. I know God is there, and I know He is my Father and Jesus is risen from the dead and He is Lord and He is coming back and you will see Him and you will know it's Him. You can deny Him all the way to Hell and continue denying Him forever there, you are free and God gives you time outside of Hell. I hope you have a long and happy and peaceful life. I wish you all the best, though you are choosing all the worst for yourself in death. God loves you, atheist. God loves you.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 7:37:13 PM
At 11/1/2014 7:15:23 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, these three are One.
God's love was amongst Himself in three persons.
The Johnny Come Lately catholic trinitarian Cult is a supreme example of ' invented religions ' -

"At first the Christian faith was not Trinitarian"It was not so in the apostolic and sub-apostolic ages, as reflected in the New Testament and other early Christian writings" (Encyclopedia of Religion and Ethics, ed. James Hastings, 1922, Vol. 12, p. 461).

"The formulation "One God in three Persons" was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century.... Among the Apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective" (New Catholic Encyclopedia, 1967, Vol. 14, p. 299).

"Fourth-century Trinitarianism did not reflect accurately early Christian teaching regarding the nature of God; it was, on the contrary a deviation from this teaching" (The Encyclopedia Americana, p. 1956, p. 2941).

"When the New Testament writers speak of Jesus Christ, they do not speak of Him nor do they think of Him as God" (J.M. Creed, The Divinity of Jesus Christ, pp. 122-123).

"Karl Rahner [leading Roman Catholic spokesman] points out with so much emphasis that the Son in the New Testament is never described as "ho theos" [the one God]" (A.T. Hanson, Grace and Truth, p. 66).

"The clear evidence of John is that Jesus refuses the claim to be God"Jesus vigorously denied the blasphemy of being God or His substitute" (J.A.T. Robinson, Twelve More New Testament Studies, pp. 175, 176).

"When [first-century Christians] assigned Jesus such honorific titles as Christ, Son of Man, Son of God and Lord, these were ways of saying not that he was God but that he did God"s work" (Bulletin of the John Rylands Library, 1967-68, Vol. 50., p. 250).

"Jesus is never identified simpliciter [absolutely] with God, since the early Christians were not likely to confuse Jesus with God the Father" (Howard Marshall, "Jesus as Lord: The Development of the Concept," in Eschatology in the New Testament, Hendrickson, p. 144).

"We are not to suppose that the apostles identified Christ with Jehovah; there were passages which made this impossible, for instance Psalm 110:1, Malachi 3:1" (Charles Bigg, D.D., Regius Professor of Ecclesiastical History, Oxford, in International Critical Commentary on Peter and Jude, T&T Clark, 1910, p. 99).

"Christendom has done away with Christianity without being quite aware of it" (Soren Kierkegaard, cited in Time magazine, Dec. 16, 1946, p. 64).

"As far as the New Testament is concerned one does not find in it an actual doctrine of the Trinity" (Bernard Lohse, A Short History of Christian Doctrine, Philadelphia: Fortress Press, 1966, p. 38).

"No Apostle would have dreamed of thinking that there are three divine Persons" (Emil Brunner, Christian Doctrine of God, Dogmatics, Vol. 1, p. 226).

&

"The trinitarian doctrine is pagan. The idea of three gods is paganism and comes from polythiesm and pantheism. The overwhelming majority of trinitarian scholars admit the trinity is not Biblical, did not exist in the Apostolic age, and was developed over a period of 295 years. . . . . (Source: http://www.jesus-messiah.com...)

You lose LMgIG!

I win!

QED
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 7:48:21 PM
At 11/1/2014 7:37:13 PM, Composer wrote:
At 11/1/2014 7:15:23 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, these three are One.
God's love was amongst Himself in three persons.
The Johnny Come Lately catholic trinitarian Cult is a supreme example of ' invented religions ' -

"At first the Christian faith was not Trinitarian"It was not so in the apostolic and sub-apostolic ages, as reflected in the New Testament and other early Christian writings" (Encyclopedia of Religion and Ethics, ed. James Hastings, 1922, Vol. 12, p. 461).

"The formulation "One God in three Persons" was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century.... Among the Apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective" (New Catholic Encyclopedia, 1967, Vol. 14, p. 299).

"Fourth-century Trinitarianism did not reflect accurately early Christian teaching regarding the nature of God; it was, on the contrary a deviation from this teaching" (The Encyclopedia Americana, p. 1956, p. 2941).

"When the New Testament writers speak of Jesus Christ, they do not speak of Him nor do they think of Him as God" (J.M. Creed, The Divinity of Jesus Christ, pp. 122-123).

"Karl Rahner [leading Roman Catholic spokesman] points out with so much emphasis that the Son in the New Testament is never described as "ho theos" [the one God]" (A.T. Hanson, Grace and Truth, p. 66).

"The clear evidence of John is that Jesus refuses the claim to be God"Jesus vigorously denied the blasphemy of being God or His substitute" (J.A.T. Robinson, Twelve More New Testament Studies, pp. 175, 176).

"When [first-century Christians] assigned Jesus such honorific titles as Christ, Son of Man, Son of God and Lord, these were ways of saying not that he was God but that he did God"s work" (Bulletin of the John Rylands Library, 1967-68, Vol. 50., p. 250).

"Jesus is never identified simpliciter [absolutely] with God, since the early Christians were not likely to confuse Jesus with God the Father" (Howard Marshall, "Jesus as Lord: The Development of the Concept," in Eschatology in the New Testament, Hendrickson, p. 144).

"We are not to suppose that the apostles identified Christ with Jehovah; there were passages which made this impossible, for instance Psalm 110:1, Malachi 3:1" (Charles Bigg, D.D., Regius Professor of Ecclesiastical History, Oxford, in International Critical Commentary on Peter and Jude, T&T Clark, 1910, p. 99).

"Christendom has done away with Christianity without being quite aware of it" (Soren Kierkegaard, cited in Time magazine, Dec. 16, 1946, p. 64).

"As far as the New Testament is concerned one does not find in it an actual doctrine of the Trinity" (Bernard Lohse, A Short History of Christian Doctrine, Philadelphia: Fortress Press, 1966, p. 38).

"No Apostle would have dreamed of thinking that there are three divine Persons" (Emil Brunner, Christian Doctrine of God, Dogmatics, Vol. 1, p. 226).

&

"The trinitarian doctrine is pagan. The idea of three gods is paganism and comes from polythiesm and pantheism. The overwhelming majority of trinitarian scholars admit the trinity is not Biblical, did not exist in the Apostolic age, and was developed over a period of 295 years. . . . . (Source: http://www.jesus-messiah.com...)

You lose LMgIG!

I win!

QED

This is not a battle between you and me. I'm as good as dead in this world, how in the world do you think you win anything? What do you win? Your battle is with God, not me.
Tell God you win and see if He does not laugh at you.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 7:52:23 PM
At 11/1/2014 8:28:19 AM, bulproof wrote:
Your god came to my bedroom last night and I told him.

You told him what? You told him to get lost?
You told Him how worthless he is?

You told Him you are too good for Him?

You told Him to kiss your rear end?

You told Him you are a pervert?

what did you tell God?

Do you think He was moved by what you told Him?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 7:54:47 PM

That's Islam, they intend to make you bow to them and say God's name is Allah and Muhammed is his prophet in exchange for allowing you to keep your head on your shoulders. Islam is more than pathetic, it's murder.