Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

The beauty of Islam. Sex Slaves.

POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 8:28:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The beauty of Athiesm. North Korea concentration camps.

Oh i forgot to mention the Quran to slap u...

Did we not show him the two paths? He should choose the difficult path. Which one is the difficult path? The freeing of slaves. Feeding, during the time of hardship... [90:10-14]

Righteousness is not turning your faces towards the east or the west. Righteous are those who believe in God, the Last Day, the angels, the scripture, and the prophets; and they give the money, cheerfully, to the relatives, the orphans, the needy, the traveller, the beggars, and to free the slaves... [2:177]

The charities are to go to the poor, and the needy, and those who work to collect them, and those whose hearts have been united, and to free the slaves, and those in debt, and in the cause of God, and the traveller. A duty from God, and God is Knowledgeable, Wise. [9:60]

And those who seek a contract [for eventual emancipation] from among whom your right hands possess (slaves) - then make a contract with them if you know there is within them goodness and give them from the wealth of Allah which He has given you."24:33

Allah will not take you to task for that which is unintentional in your oaths, but He will take you to task for the oaths which ye swear in earnest. The expiation thereof is the feeding of ten of the needy with the average of that wherewith ye feed your own folk, or the clothing of them, or the liberation of a slave, and for him who findeth not (the wherewithal to do so) then a three day fast. This is the expiation of your oaths when ye have sworn; and keep your oaths... 5:89

It is not for a believer to kill a believer unless it be by mistake. He who hath killed a believer by mistake must set free a believing slave, and pay the blood money to the family of the slain, 4:92

Those who put away their wives by saying they are as their mothers and afterward would go back on that which they have said; the penalty in that case is the freeing of a slave before they touch one another. 5:3
Never fart near dog
bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 8:38:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/1/2014 8:28:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
The beauty of Athiesm. North Korea concentration camps.

Oh i forgot to mention the Quran to slap u...

Did we not show him the two paths? He should choose the difficult path. Which one is the difficult path? The freeing of slaves. Feeding, during the time of hardship... [90:10-14]

Righteousness is not turning your faces towards the east or the west. Righteous are those who believe in God, the Last Day, the angels, the scripture, and the prophets; and they give the money, cheerfully, to the relatives, the orphans, the needy, the traveller, the beggars, and to free the slaves... [2:177]

The charities are to go to the poor, and the needy, and those who work to collect them, and those whose hearts have been united, and to free the slaves, and those in debt, and in the cause of God, and the traveller. A duty from God, and God is Knowledgeable, Wise. [9:60]

And those who seek a contract [for eventual emancipation] from among whom your right hands possess (slaves) - then make a contract with them if you know there is within them goodness and give them from the wealth of Allah which He has given you."24:33

Allah will not take you to task for that which is unintentional in your oaths, but He will take you to task for the oaths which ye swear in earnest. The expiation thereof is the feeding of ten of the needy with the average of that wherewith ye feed your own folk, or the clothing of them, or the liberation of a slave, and for him who findeth not (the wherewithal to do so) then a three day fast. This is the expiation of your oaths when ye have sworn; and keep your oaths... 5:89

It is not for a believer to kill a believer unless it be by mistake. He who hath killed a believer by mistake must set free a believing slave, and pay the blood money to the family of the slain, 4:92

Those who put away their wives by saying they are as their mothers and afterward would go back on that which they have said; the penalty in that case is the freeing of a slave before they touch one another. 5:3

Can't you read?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 8:44:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/1/2014 8:38:21 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/1/2014 8:28:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
The beauty of Athiesm. North Korea concentration camps.

Oh i forgot to mention the Quran to slap u...

Did we not show him the two paths? He should choose the difficult path. Which one is the difficult path? The freeing of slaves. Feeding, during the time of hardship... [90:10-14]

Righteousness is not turning your faces towards the east or the west. Righteous are those who believe in God, the Last Day, the angels, the scripture, and the prophets; and they give the money, cheerfully, to the relatives, the orphans, the needy, the traveller, the beggars, and to free the slaves... [2:177]

The charities are to go to the poor, and the needy, and those who work to collect them, and those whose hearts have been united, and to free the slaves, and those in debt, and in the cause of God, and the traveller. A duty from God, and God is Knowledgeable, Wise. [9:60]

And those who seek a contract [for eventual emancipation] from among whom your right hands possess (slaves) - then make a contract with them if you know there is within them goodness and give them from the wealth of Allah which He has given you."24:33

Allah will not take you to task for that which is unintentional in your oaths, but He will take you to task for the oaths which ye swear in earnest. The expiation thereof is the feeding of ten of the needy with the average of that wherewith ye feed your own folk, or the clothing of them, or the liberation of a slave, and for him who findeth not (the wherewithal to do so) then a three day fast. This is the expiation of your oaths when ye have sworn; and keep your oaths... 5:89

It is not for a believer to kill a believer unless it be by mistake. He who hath killed a believer by mistake must set free a believing slave, and pay the blood money to the family of the slain, 4:92

Those who put away their wives by saying they are as their mothers and afterward would go back on that which they have said; the penalty in that case is the freeing of a slave before they touch one another. 5:3

Can't you read?

Im illiterate...
Never fart near dog
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 7:05:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Though I personally wouldn"t want anything to do with how those people think and do, but that is why I am content to be here and that they are there.

You"ve got media views on the lives of others that are not required to live, think or do like Americans. And media will on one hand persist on something like this as though the US is supposed to do something about it, but if the US does something about it, then the media accuses the US of starting something. It is arrogant on free worlder"s part to impose their way of life on others. It hypocritical at best. Many forget how freedom is obtained, it"s always the burden of the one who seeks freedom to get freedom. You can"t make people want it or value it enough to do what is necessary to have it and or keep it.

But this about politics and the power to execute wills on others. What"s that have to do with religions?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 11:29:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/1/2014 8:28:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
The beauty of Athiesm. North Korea concentration camps.

You are free to go to either of these sites and see if the word atheism or atheist is contained or referred to anywhere within them, you'll find they are not.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

http://en.wikipedia.org...

And those who seek a contract [for eventual emancipation] from among whom your right hands possess (slaves) "24:33

It is not for a believer to kill a believer unless it be by mistake. He who hath killed a believer by mistake must set free a believing slave, and pay the blood money to the family of the slain, 4:92

Those who put away their wives by saying they are as their mothers and afterward would go back on that which they have said; the penalty in that case is the freeing of a slave before they touch one another. 5:3

Unfortunately, I could never follow a religion that has not completely prohibited slavery in every way, shape and form.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 12:57:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/2/2014 11:29:43 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/1/2014 8:28:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
The beauty of Athiesm. North Korea concentration camps.

You are free to go to either of these sites and see if the word atheism or atheist is contained or referred to anywhere within them, you'll find they are not.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

http://en.wikipedia.org...


And those who seek a contract [for eventual emancipation] from among whom your right hands possess (slaves) "24:33

It is not for a believer to kill a believer unless it be by mistake. He who hath killed a believer by mistake must set free a believing slave, and pay the blood money to the family of the slain, 4:92

Those who put away their wives by saying they are as their mothers and afterward would go back on that which they have said; the penalty in that case is the freeing of a slave before they touch one another. 5:3

Unfortunately, I could never follow a religion that has not completely prohibited slavery in every way, shape and form.

look man a real muslim following the Quran will free slaves, because its orders to do so. i gave some examples for that, secondly what is "slave" in islam? prisoners of war or to take care of the orphans and the widows after war, if nobody gonna take care of them (orphans and the widows) they will die from lack of food or shelter thats what we talkin about. its not like the constitution slavery of the europeans what they did to black people. its not race or color skin. if you look at history the sons of the slaves were the caliphs (emperors) of the muslim empires like the famous caliph Harun al-Rashid who started the Islamic golden age at his time.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 1:01:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/2/2014 11:29:43 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/1/2014 8:28:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
The beauty of Athiesm. North Korea concentration camps.

You are free to go to either of these sites and see if the word atheism or atheist is contained or referred to anywhere within them, you'll find they are not.

http://en.wikipedia.org...

http://en.wikipedia.org...


And those who seek a contract [for eventual emancipation] from among whom your right hands possess (slaves) "24:33

It is not for a believer to kill a believer unless it be by mistake. He who hath killed a believer by mistake must set free a believing slave, and pay the blood money to the family of the slain, 4:92

Those who put away their wives by saying they are as their mothers and afterward would go back on that which they have said; the penalty in that case is the freeing of a slave before they touch one another. 5:3

Unfortunately, I could never follow a religion that has not completely prohibited slavery in every way, shape and form.

and in Atheism every individual makes up his ideas, politicals beliefs morality or whatever. in your sight i can be the worst person but i can abuse everybody and its be my way of life, how great it is, Atheism you live once do what ever you think is right for you, selfishness.
Never fart near dog
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 1:44:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/2/2014 12:57:53 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

look man a real muslim following the Quran will free slaves, because its orders to do so.

Sorry, but it doesn't matter what a "real" muslim would do. the Quran allows slavery, it does not prohibit it, so it is not a religion an ethical person would willfully follow.

i gave some examples for that, secondly what is "slave" in islam? prisoners of war or to take care of the orphans and the widows after war,

Yes, Islam is most certainly a military religion that uses war and violence to settle disputes, and then takes slaves as it's booty, another reason why an ethical person would not follow Islam willfully.

if nobody gonna take care of them (orphans and the widows) they will die from lack of food or shelter thats what we talkin about. its not like the constitution slavery of the europeans what they did to black people. its not race or color skin. if you look at history the sons of the slaves were the caliphs (emperors) of the muslim empires like the famous caliph Harun al-Rashid who started the Islamic golden age at his time.

Sorry, not interested in Caliphs, emperors or slavery.

The Golden Age of Islam was merely the conquest of other nations and cultures ideas, stolen from others and taking credit for their work.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 1:46:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/2/2014 1:01:12 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

and in Atheism every individual makes up his ideas, politicals beliefs morality or whatever. in your sight i can be the worst person but i can abuse everybody and its be my way of life, how great it is, Atheism you live once do what ever you think is right for you, selfishness.

Perhaps, you might want to actually look up the definition of atheism, you'll find your made up definitions are not associated with it in any way.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 1:48:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/2/2014 1:44:51 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/2/2014 12:57:53 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

look man a real muslim following the Quran will free slaves, because its orders to do so.

Sorry, but it doesn't matter what a "real" muslim would do. the Quran allows slavery, it does not prohibit it, so it is not a religion an ethical person would willfully follow.

ok whatever so you talking about the fake muslims who dont follow the Quran.


i gave some examples for that, secondly what is "slave" in islam? prisoners of war or to take care of the orphans and the widows after war,

Yes, Islam is most certainly a military religion that uses war and violence to settle disputes, and then takes slaves as it's booty, another reason why an ethical person would not follow Islam willfully.

How it is military religion? prisoners of war? wtf every military on earth takes prisoners of war because it is war lol


if nobody gonna take care of them (orphans and the widows) they will die from lack of food or shelter thats what we talkin about. its not like the constitution slavery of the europeans what they did to black people. its not race or color skin. if you look at history the sons of the slaves were the caliphs (emperors) of the muslim empires like the famous caliph Harun al-Rashid who started the Islamic golden age at his time.

Sorry, not interested in Caliphs, emperors or slavery.

The Golden Age of Islam was merely the conquest of other nations and cultures ideas, stolen from others and taking credit for their work.

yeah sure where do you get this from?
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 1:50:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/2/2014 1:46:40 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/2/2014 1:01:12 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

and in Atheism every individual makes up his ideas, politicals beliefs morality or whatever. in your sight i can be the worst person but i can abuse everybody and its be my way of life, how great it is, Atheism you live once do what ever you think is right for you, selfishness.

Perhaps, you might want to actually look up the definition of atheism, you'll find your made up definitions are not associated with it in any way.

Athiest choses his ideas by his logic and understanding, i can think its good to rob to get money of way of life, you cant say to me im wrong because for me its good. halaloya
Never fart near dog
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 1:59:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/2/2014 1:50:07 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 11/2/2014 1:46:40 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/2/2014 1:01:12 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

and in Atheism every individual makes up his ideas, politicals beliefs morality or whatever. in your sight i can be the worst person but i can abuse everybody and its be my way of life, how great it is, Atheism you live once do what ever you think is right for you, selfishness.

Perhaps, you might want to actually look up the definition of atheism, you'll find your made up definitions are not associated with it in any way.

Athiest choses his ideas by his logic and understanding, i can think its good to rob to get money of way of life, you cant say to me im wrong because for me its good. halaloya

You realize that atheism does not have a set moral philosophy, right? I know an atheist who follows a secular moral philosophy that has objective morals.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 2:13:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/2/2014 1:59:46 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 11/2/2014 1:50:07 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 11/2/2014 1:46:40 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/2/2014 1:01:12 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

and in Atheism every individual makes up his ideas, politicals beliefs morality or whatever. in your sight i can be the worst person but i can abuse everybody and its be my way of life, how great it is, Atheism you live once do what ever you think is right for you, selfishness.

Perhaps, you might want to actually look up the definition of atheism, you'll find your made up definitions are not associated with it in any way.

Athiest choses his ideas by his logic and understanding, i can think its good to rob to get money of way of life, you cant say to me im wrong because for me its good. halaloya

You realize that atheism does not have a set moral philosophy, right? I know an atheist who follows a secular moral philosophy that has objective morals.

and i have to objective morals to rob people because i getting ttoo rich... my objective morals has no consequences (in judgement day reward or punish for that) so i will do only whatever i like even if it hurts people, my interest is my own happiness and living.

thats illogical. there are no objective morals without God. so if you say there are, i have my own objective morals - to do whatever i like.
Never fart near dog
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 2:22:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/2/2014 2:13:47 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 11/2/2014 1:59:46 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 11/2/2014 1:50:07 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 11/2/2014 1:46:40 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/2/2014 1:01:12 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

and in Atheism every individual makes up his ideas, politicals beliefs morality or whatever. in your sight i can be the worst person but i can abuse everybody and its be my way of life, how great it is, Atheism you live once do what ever you think is right for you, selfishness.

Perhaps, you might want to actually look up the definition of atheism, you'll find your made up definitions are not associated with it in any way.

Athiest choses his ideas by his logic and understanding, i can think its good to rob to get money of way of life, you cant say to me im wrong because for me its good. halaloya

You realize that atheism does not have a set moral philosophy, right? I know an atheist who follows a secular moral philosophy that has objective morals.

and i have to objective morals to rob people because i getting ttoo rich... my objective morals has no consequences (in judgement day reward or punish for that) so i will do only whatever i like even if it hurts people, my interest is my own happiness and living.

thats illogical. there are no objective morals without God. so if you say there are, i have my own objective morals - to do whatever i like.

Maybe you should research secular moral philosophies before claiming knowledge of such things.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 2:23:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/2/2014 2:22:08 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 11/2/2014 2:13:47 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 11/2/2014 1:59:46 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 11/2/2014 1:50:07 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 11/2/2014 1:46:40 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/2/2014 1:01:12 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

and in Atheism every individual makes up his ideas, politicals beliefs morality or whatever. in your sight i can be the worst person but i can abuse everybody and its be my way of life, how great it is, Atheism you live once do what ever you think is right for you, selfishness.

Perhaps, you might want to actually look up the definition of atheism, you'll find your made up definitions are not associated with it in any way.

Athiest choses his ideas by his logic and understanding, i can think its good to rob to get money of way of life, you cant say to me im wrong because for me its good. halaloya

You realize that atheism does not have a set moral philosophy, right? I know an atheist who follows a secular moral philosophy that has objective morals.

and i have to objective morals to rob people because i getting ttoo rich... my objective morals has no consequences (in judgement day reward or punish for that) so i will do only whatever i like even if it hurts people, my interest is my own happiness and living.

thats illogical. there are no objective morals without God. so if you say there are, i have my own objective morals - to do whatever i like.

Maybe you should research secular moral philosophies before claiming knowledge of such things.

well to admit i didnt read about it yet but i dont get it how it is objective.. i will read it
Never fart near dog
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 2:24:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/2/2014 2:23:49 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 11/2/2014 2:22:08 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 11/2/2014 2:13:47 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 11/2/2014 1:59:46 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 11/2/2014 1:50:07 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 11/2/2014 1:46:40 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/2/2014 1:01:12 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

and in Atheism every individual makes up his ideas, politicals beliefs morality or whatever. in your sight i can be the worst person but i can abuse everybody and its be my way of life, how great it is, Atheism you live once do what ever you think is right for you, selfishness.

Perhaps, you might want to actually look up the definition of atheism, you'll find your made up definitions are not associated with it in any way.

Athiest choses his ideas by his logic and understanding, i can think its good to rob to get money of way of life, you cant say to me im wrong because for me its good. halaloya

You realize that atheism does not have a set moral philosophy, right? I know an atheist who follows a secular moral philosophy that has objective morals.

and i have to objective morals to rob people because i getting ttoo rich... my objective morals has no consequences (in judgement day reward or punish for that) so i will do only whatever i like even if it hurts people, my interest is my own happiness and living.

thats illogical. there are no objective morals without God. so if you say there are, i have my own objective morals - to do whatever i like.

Maybe you should research secular moral philosophies before claiming knowledge of such things.

well to admit i didnt read about it yet but i dont get it how it is objective.. i will read it

There are many secular moral philosophies, not just one.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 5:37:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/2/2014 1:48:08 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 11/2/2014 1:44:51 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/2/2014 12:57:53 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

look man a real muslim following the Quran will free slaves, because its orders to do so.

Sorry, but it doesn't matter what a "real" muslim would do. the Quran allows slavery, it does not prohibit it, so it is not a religion an ethical person would willfully follow.

ok whatever so you talking about the fake muslims who dont follow the Quran.

Perhaps, you're not reading my posts. I am not talking about muslims, I am talking about Islam. I don't care what muslims may or may not do, they will do whatever they want regardless of what Islam says, you included.

I am talking about what Islam says, which includes slavery, which it does not prohibit but instead, condones. That is morally reprehensible using simple reason and logic.

i gave some examples for that, secondly what is "slave" in islam? prisoners of war or to take care of the orphans and the widows after war,

Yes, Islam is most certainly a military religion that uses war and violence to settle disputes, and then takes slaves as it's booty, another reason why an ethical person would not follow Islam willfully.

How it is military religion? prisoners of war? wtf every military on earth takes prisoners of war because it is war lol

And, Islam refers to war as a way of settling disputes, yet another morally reprehensible solution.

if nobody gonna take care of them (orphans and the widows) they will die from lack of food or shelter thats what we talkin about. its not like the constitution slavery of the europeans what they did to black people. its not race or color skin. if you look at history the sons of the slaves were the caliphs (emperors) of the muslim empires like the famous caliph Harun al-Rashid who started the Islamic golden age at his time.

Sorry, not interested in Caliphs, emperors or slavery.

The Golden Age of Islam was merely the conquest of other nations and cultures ideas, stolen from others and taking credit for their work.

yeah sure where do you get this from?

From history, not the fake history created by the Caliphs.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 6:10:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/2/2014 1:50:07 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Athiest choses his ideas by his logic and understanding, i can think its good to rob to get money of way of life, you cant say to me im wrong because for me its good. halaloya

So, you think it is logical and good to rob people of their money?

I don't know of any atheists who think robbing people of their money is good or logical.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 6:12:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/2/2014 2:13:47 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

and i have to objective morals to rob people because i getting ttoo rich... my objective morals has no consequences (in judgement day reward or punish for that) so i will do only whatever i like even if it hurts people, my interest is my own happiness and living.

thats illogical. there are no objective morals without God. so if you say there are, i have my own objective morals - to do whatever i like.

If that is how you would behave using your own mind, I suspect you have the mind of criminal and are dangerous to society. But, that's just me using logic and reason and not referring to any gods for moral guidance.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth