Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Islam= Orwellian Double-Speak, Double-Think

celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 3:27:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
As a Jewish Christian, I do not believe Muhammadism is a true religion of God but is in fact a man-made political ideology created most likely by a group of generals out to create an empire using God for expediency dealing with ignorant religiously devout people. I have no real reason to believe Muhammad existed as hearsay later day writers claim anymore than Paul existed as his followers claim. In any event, Muhammad has created an ideology that poses as given from God but is really a war manual for making continuous war against everyone who doesn't follow Muhammadism. In short it's an ideology and not a theology. And it is a terrible ideology at that that preys on human weakness especially the weakness of fear of decision-making that allows tyrants and dictators to rise to power exploiting this common behavior of human beings. The other horrible exploitation in Muhammadism is blood lust, the take over of human consciousness by the lizard/animal brain that only wants to see blood, and lot's of it, spilled from human beings. This lust drives the current IS recruitment campaign and as we all can see there is no real significant outcry against it by Muslims worldwide as Muhammad had it himself and encouraged it with commandments to behead and slay "infidels", i.e. anyone who didn't agree with Muhammad.

As Muhummadans act out their ideology of war they create the inevitable Christian/Jewish/Atheist backlash that will in the end destroy Muhammadism for anyone who thinks rationally.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 3:36:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Do any of you non-Muslims think Islam is a "religion of peace"? That is Muhammad's claim, that his Islam is a religion of peace. The "peace" arrived at by murdering all who disagree with Muhammad, that is Muhammad's idea of "peace". And so many intellectual cowards flock to the Strong Man fascist ideology because they can't face thinking for themselves and need a Dictator to do it for them, and Muhammad's ghost and his invisible Executioner God threatening lives in this world and forever in the next, does the trick for them. Then come the bloodthirsty ghouls wanting to see that blood and gore, can't get enough of it in videos and at home, so lets get some guns and knives and go to town. For Allah...yeah..

Freddy Krueger as God's Messenger..
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 3:41:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Generals have no respect for human life and neither does Muhammad and his religion. Proof to anyone who cares to look? The whole history of Islam since Islamic fundamentalists seized control of Islamic ideology in the last centuries fighting fundamentalist European Christian and Mammonist Crusaders.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 5:44:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
No respect for human life = no respect for God = Muhammad's Islam is not a religion of God = it's phony and only rests on Muslim ignorance of Middle East history and history of social changes to overcome ancient fascist religious and secular control of societies. Nobody who learns about these things can still remain a Muslim as Muhammad then becomes exposed as another arch-manipulator of human emotional need for authority and belonging to a group mindset.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 5:52:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
When your society is permanently corrupt and dysfunctional and more organized societies are threatening to take your land's resources for themselves, what else do you have but your Uniform? The physical one you can keep wearing and the mental one too that keeps you belonging to the Group no matter what the Group thinks or does, belonging is all you have. Muslims. No other accomplishments in our times but Terror, murder of human beings for political gain. And this is called "religion" by Muslims. Only to people who are unfamiliar with God and have been sold a bill a Club Membership card instead.

Next week, Phony Judaism, another ruse of priests pulled on ignorant believers...

After that, Phony Pauline Christianity, the worst of ruses anywhere because of so much political power to keep the ruse going. It created modern Muslim madness as a response to Pauline Christianity's inherent war on everyone not Christian, just like Muhammadism.
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 5:56:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Seems that you are talkin to yourself again
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 6:17:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/2/2014 3:27:28 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
As a Jewish Christian, I do not believe Muhammadism is a true religion ...

Unfortunately, everything you say after that statement is invalid unless you can show "Jewish Christian" is a true religion, or any other religion for that matter.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 9:11:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Count on your jealousy to be unable to consider rational discussion of the criticisms I've raised about Muhammad's religion. Go back to sticking needles into your helpless animals. I'm not one of them and you'll only embarrass yourself if you continue exposing your scorned woman's endless venom.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 9:16:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/2/2014 6:17:29 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/2/2014 3:27:28 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
As a Jewish Christian, I do not believe Muhammadism is a true religion ...

Unfortunately, everything you say after that statement is invalid unless you can show "Jewish Christian" is a true religion, or any other religion for that matter.

Jewish Christianity, because inspired by God and organized by a Jewish Christian prophesy bearer in line with the Jewish prophets of old. Celestial Torah Christianity at: http://biomystic.org...

Accept no (Gentile=Pauline) substitutes.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 7:37:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/2/2014 9:16:28 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 11/2/2014 6:17:29 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/2/2014 3:27:28 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
As a Jewish Christian, I do not believe Muhammadism is a true religion ...

Unfortunately, everything you say after that statement is invalid unless you can show "Jewish Christian" is a true religion, or any other religion for that matter.

Jewish Christianity, because inspired by God and organized by a Jewish Christian prophesy bearer in line with the Jewish prophets of old. Celestial Torah Christianity at: http://biomystic.org...

Accept no (Gentile=Pauline) substitutes.

Sorry, was that your compelling evidence that supports the validity of your religion?

I'll pass, thanks.

Anything else that might help your argument? If not, then the OP is little more than sheer hypocrisy, yes?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 7:40:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/2/2014 9:11:45 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Count on your jealousy to be unable to consider rational discussion of the criticisms I've raised about Muhammad's religion.

But, it's hypocritical for one to raise criticisms of another faith when their own closets are full of skeletons.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth