bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2014 10:35:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
God is the Creator of everything.

Isaiah 44
24: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb: "I am the LORD, who made all things, who stretched out the heavens alone, who spread out the earth -- Who was with me? --

Amos 4
13: For lo, he who forms the mountains, and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought;

Isaiah 45
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Those of you who deny these facts are antichrists. Those of you who believe God created everything are God's chosen believers.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2014 7:54:07 PM
At 11/4/2014 10:35:12 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Isaiah 44
24: Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb: "I am the LORD, who made all things, who stretched out the heavens alone, who spread out the earth -- Who was with me? --

Amos 4
13: For lo, he who forms the mountains, and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought;

Isaiah 45
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Those of you who deny these facts are antichrists.

But, I neither accept or deny them, I don't think of them at all. It is the evangelists of the world who constantly remind us we are the spawn of satan, The hatred that permeates from this stands in stark contrast to what christ is actually trying to teach you.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2014 9:36:14 PM
You could rewrite the whole bible and replace the word God with Mother nature and then all who did not believe in her would be antinaturalists and end up burning in an eternal bush fire because they were too stupid to believe in Mother Nature.
She will judge you all in the end and turn you into dust.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2014 10:16:28 PM
At 11/4/2014 7:54:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Isaiah 44

Amos 4

Isaiah 45

Deuteronomy 32

But, I neither accept or deny them, I don't think of them at all. It is the evangelists of the world who constantly remind us we are the spawn of satan, The hatred that permeates from this stands in stark contrast to what christ is actually trying to teach you.

You're much better off as an atheist who doesn't need to lie to everyone about a false deity ( imaginary god ) and an imaginary being named Satan. If I would have allowed them to listen to My voice and obey My commandments, they would have learned that they're nothing but characters in My thoughts. But instead, they became proud children who rejected the prophecies and will die without learning who they are in Me.

Ecclesiastes 3
19: For the fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts; for all is vanity.
20: All go to one place; all are from the dust, and all turn to dust again.

Psalms 22
27: All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.
28: For dominion belongs to the LORD, and he rules over the nations.
29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive.

Illusions called the flesh of men are not man's reality. That's why all flesh will perish during this first age. The men I chose to listen to My voice learned that they are characters in My thoughts that will go on forever in the next age. All My created people within My thoughts will get new flesh to experience life with in Paradise ( New Heaven and Earth program ).
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2014 10:18:48 PM
At 11/4/2014 9:36:14 PM, Skyangel wrote:
You could rewrite the whole bible and replace the word God with Mother nature and then all who did not believe in her would be antinaturalists and end up burning in an eternal bush fire because they were too stupid to believe in Mother Nature.

You have already written a totally new version of false interpretations of the prophecies I had My prophets and saints testify in writing.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2014 11:15:26 PM
At 11/4/2014 10:18:48 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You have already written a totally new version of false interpretations of the prophecies I had My prophets and saints testify in writing.

Don't worry Brad. what you see is all an illusion, no different to the rest of your illusions. You are fooling yourself with them all.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 7:46:44 AM
At 11/4/2014 10:16:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Isaiah 44

Amos 4

Isaiah 45

Deuteronomy 32

You're much better off as an atheist who doesn't need to lie to everyone about a false deity ( imaginary god ) and an imaginary being named Satan. If I would have allowed them to listen to My voice and obey My commandments, they would have learned that they're nothing but characters in My thoughts. But instead, they became proud children who rejected the prophecies and will die without learning who they are in Me.

Ecclesiastes 3
19: For the fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts; for all is vanity.

Psalms 22
27: All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.
29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive.

Illusions called the flesh of men are not man's reality. That's why all flesh will perish during this first age. The men I chose to listen to My voice learned that they are characters in My thoughts that will go on forever in the next age. All My created people within My thoughts will get new flesh to experience life with in Paradise ( New Heaven and Earth program ).

Ah, so you're not interested in what Christ is actually trying to teach, you would much rather focus on spreading hatred and conflict, and pretending you're superior to us. Nice.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 7:57:25 AM
At 11/4/2014 11:15:26 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Don't worry Brad. what you see is all an illusion, no different to the rest of your illusions. You are fooling yourself with them all.

I'm not fooled at all by the illusions I formed for My people to believe in. The problem they have is that they believe those illusions are their reality. All they have to do is listen to My voice and learn who they really are.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 7:58:34 AM
At 11/5/2014 7:46:44 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/4/2014 10:16:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Isaiah 44

Amos 4

Isaiah 45

Deuteronomy 32

Ecclesiastes 3

Psalms 22

Ah, so you're not interested in what Christ is actually trying to teach, you would much rather focus on spreading hatred and conflict, and pretending you're superior to us. Nice.

I am Christ you fool. It's you who don't listen to My voice or obey My commandments.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 3:35:07 PM
At 11/5/2014 7:57:25 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I'm not fooled at all by the illusions I formed for My people to believe in. The problem they have is that they believe those illusions are their reality. All they have to do is listen to My voice and learn who they really are.

You are fooling no one but yourself with your own words. You create your own problems in the first place so stop complaining about what you create and what you make your own illusions believe.
If you want your illusions to believe you and listen to you, all you need to do is believe they listen to you. The illusions have no control over what they believe. They are your illusions and you alone control them.
Obviously you don't want them to believe you. You have no power or control over them at all.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 8:50:58 PM
At 11/5/2014 3:35:07 PM, Skyangel wrote:

You are fooling no one but yourself with your own words. You create your own problems in the first place so stop complaining about what you create and what you make your own illusions believe.
If you want your illusions to believe you and listen to you, all you need to do is believe they listen to you. The illusions have no control over what they believe. They are your illusions and you alone control them.
Obviously you don't want them to believe you. You have no power or control over them at all.

I only speak for our Creator who chose certain people to listen to His voice, which is my created existence. When I say, "I AM the Creator of ALL My people", I am not lying.
Cryo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 10:48:01 PM
I've never seen you make any arguments. You just quote scripture and preach.

Do you honestly believe that senselessly thumping your Bible here is going to convert anyone?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 11:01:06 PM
At 11/5/2014 8:50:58 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I only speak for our Creator who chose certain people to listen to His voice, which is my created existence. When I say, "I AM the Creator of ALL My people", I am not lying.

If you were the creator you would not need anyone like Brad to speak for you or be your voice. You would speak for yourself and not say stupid things like " I speak for the creator" as if the creator was someone other than yourself and then say "I am the creator"
Your own words make you look like you have no clue who you are and who you are speaking for.

I am Skyangel and I speak for myself. My words are mine. They do not come from anyone elses mind. They come from my own mind. Apparently you, the great creator has no mind of your own and cannot speak for yourself if you need deluded people like Brad to speak for you. Besides that apparently according to your own confession Brad and all other humans are nothing more than an illusion which makes you nothing more than a self deluded illusion who created self deluded illusions in your own image. Then apparently you decide to choose some to believe the illusions and choose others to not believe the illusions. What a useless waste of time.

You obviously do not believe you are lying but you are deluded and deceiving yourself.
Keep trying to convince yourself you are God though. It keeps us amused.

Luke wrote there would come a time when people tell you to heal yourself so why don't you do it ? You obviously need help and none of your illusions can help you. You need to do something about that. Just admit you are a self deluded cheat and liar and fraud.

Luke 4:23 And he said unto them, Ye will surely say unto me this proverb, Physician, heal thyself...
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 11:15:28 PM

How do we know you are telling the truth? How are your beliefs any more valid then the theist's beliefs next door?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 7:49:46 AM
At 11/5/2014 7:58:34 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I am Christ you fool. It's you who don't listen to My voice or obey My commandments.

Yes, that would indeed explain a lot.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 8:22:30 AM
At 11/5/2014 10:48:01 PM, Cryo wrote:

Do you honestly believe that senselessly thumping your Bible here is going to convert anyone?

God's chosen believers will hear the voice of the Lord and know it is Him. This is why I'm in this forum. It's obvious you're not a chosen believer.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 8:24:30 AM
At 11/5/2014 11:01:06 PM, Skyangel wrote:

If you were the creator you would not need anyone like Brad to speak for you or be your voice. You would speak for yourself and not say stupid things like " I speak for the creator" as if the creator was someone other than yourself and then say "I am the creator"
Your own words make you look like you have no clue who you are and who you are speaking for.

I am Skyangel and I speak for myself. My words are mine. They do not come from anyone elses mind. They come from my own mind. Apparently you, the great creator has no mind of your own and cannot speak for yourself if you need deluded people like Brad to speak for you. Besides that apparently according to your own confession Brad and all other humans are nothing more than an illusion which makes you nothing more than a self deluded illusion who created self deluded illusions in your own image. Then apparently you decide to choose some to believe the illusions and choose others to not believe the illusions. What a useless waste of time.

You obviously do not believe you are lying but you are deluded and deceiving yourself.
Keep trying to convince yourself you are God though. It keeps us amused.

Luke wrote there would come a time when people tell you to heal yourself so why don't you do it ? You obviously need help and none of your illusions can help you. You need to do something about that. Just admit you are a self deluded cheat and liar and fraud.

Luke 4:23 And he said unto them, Ye will surely say unto me this proverb, Physician, heal thyself...

I spoke through all My other prophets and saints, too. It's you who doesn't obey My commandments.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 8:26:07 AM
At 11/5/2014 11:15:28 PM, SamStevens wrote:

How do we know you are telling the truth? How are your beliefs any more valid then the theist's beliefs next door?

I'm not a believer. I am the voice of the Lord. Do you see the difference?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 8:27:51 AM
At 11/6/2014 7:49:46 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

It explains why most Christians don't know Me.
Cryo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 1:18:04 PM
At 11/6/2014 8:22:30 AM, bornofgod wrote:

God's chosen believers will hear the voice of the Lord and know it is Him. This is why I'm in this forum. It's obvious you're not a chosen believer.

God's "chosen" believers huh? Sounds like you subscribe to the predestination doctrine. How ridiculous.

Not only is it profoundly immoral that God would create billions of people only to select a minority to save and allow tens of billions of souls to suffer in Hell for eternity, it's also not even a logically defensible doctrine, not even from the low standard of theism.

How could you possibly determine who was chosen and who was not? If someone is killed in their teens as an atheist, you get to say, "They weren't one of God's chosen," but what if, had they not been killed, they would have met you and been converted to Christianity? Now all of a sudden they're one of God's chosen?

God is supposed to be omniscient, which means He knows His chosen ones. Face it, this whole idea of being "God's chosen" is just a rationalization to make you feel better about who you are and to absolve yourself of any feelings of guilt for the people you can't convert and go to hell. You get to say, "I tried, but ultimately it's God who decides."

You don't want the responsibility of people going to hell, but you're more than happy to worship the one who you give that responsibility to.
Cryo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 1:21:08 PM
At 11/6/2014 8:27:51 AM, bornofgod wrote:

You are insane.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 1:24:28 PM

Isaiah 44

Amos 4

Isaiah 45

Deuteronomy 32

Those of you who deny these facts are antichrists. Those of you who believe God created everything are God's chosen believers.

Well, I plainly believe that God created everything, yet you have informed me dozens of times that I'm NOT a chosen believer.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 1:25:42 PM
At 11/6/2014 1:21:08 PM, Cryo wrote:

You are insane.

100% correct.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 4:28:50 PM
At 11/6/2014 1:18:04 PM, Cryo wrote:
At 11/6/2014 8:22:30 AM, bornofgod wrote:

God's "chosen" believers huh? Sounds like you subscribe to the predestination doctrine. How ridiculous.

Not only is it profoundly immoral that God would create billions of people only to select a minority to save and allow tens of billions of souls to suffer in Hell for eternity, it's also not even a logically defensible doctrine, not even from the low standard of theism.

How could you possibly determine who was chosen and who was not? If someone is killed in their teens as an atheist, you get to say, "They weren't one of God's chosen," but what if, had they not been killed, they would have met you and been converted to Christianity? Now all of a sudden they're one of God's chosen?

God is supposed to be omniscient, which means He knows His chosen ones. Face it, this whole idea of being "God's chosen" is just a rationalization to make you feel better about who you are and to absolve yourself of any feelings of guilt for the people you can't convert and go to hell. You get to say, "I tried, but ultimately it's God who decides."

You don't want the responsibility of people going to hell, but you're more than happy to worship the one who you give that responsibility to.

I can see you haven't read or viewed any of my OP's in this forum. Here are a few of them for you to check out.

End of Age
http://www.debate.org...

Life after death video;

The future;

What is a sinner;

The gospel of Brad;

Gospel, Voice of the Lord and Word of the Lord
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 4:30:36 PM

You are insane.

Most antichrists say that about Me, the one who the other prophets and saints testified to.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 4:33:10 PM
At 11/6/2014 1:25:42 PM, annanicole wrote:

You are insane.

100% correct.

Does it make you feel good that you have a few people to agree with, Anna? I could care less if you or any other antichrist disagrees with the voice of the Lord. I know you will awaken in the new age with new bodies that will never be used to deceive you again.
Cryo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 4:52:57 PM
At 11/6/2014 4:30:36 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You are insane.

Most antichrists say that about Me, the one who the other prophets and saints testified to.

So now... I'm the antichrist? You're truly lost. I mean, you've gone beyond the logical fallacies of many theists. Either you've gone mad, or this is one of the better troll jobs I've seen in recent memory.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 5:00:43 PM
At 11/6/2014 4:52:57 PM, Cryo wrote:

You are insane.

So now... I'm the antichrist? You're truly lost. I mean, you've gone beyond the logical fallacies of many theists. Either you've gone mad, or this is one of the better troll jobs I've seen in recent memory.

I'm God's last saint who has been taught exactly how He created us. All God's prophets and saints spoke and wrote for Him from His creation called Christ.
Cryo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 5:04:23 PM
At 11/6/2014 5:00:43 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You are insane.

I'm God's last saint who has been taught exactly how He created us. All God's prophets and saints spoke and wrote for Him from His creation called Christ.

Alright, I'll bite. Can you explain to me how you know you are "God's last saint"? What makes you believe that?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 5:18:12 PM
At 11/6/2014 5:04:23 PM, Cryo wrote:
At 11/6/2014 5:00:43 PM, bornofgod wrote:

You are insane.

Alright, I'll bite. Can you explain to me how you know you are "God's last saint"? What makes you believe that?

I've known our invisible Creator since December 7th, 1979 when He spoke these words within His mind for me to hear, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". It took Him 28 1/2 years to get me obedient enough to have me start testifying to His knowledge of the past, present and future where we all came from. The testifying started on June 16th, 2008 and in His first official document that He had me write was how I learned that I was one of His saints. It took Him another 14 months later to inform me that I was the first saint since the last saint was killed by the Roman government before Emperor Constantine announced in 325 a.d. that Christianity was the official religion of the Roman Empire.

I spent almost three years of testifying in writing and speaking up to 14 hours per day to learn who I was in God and what happened in the past. I learned what the beast was and where all religions came from. I understand all the prophecies today because of all the knowledge I have, which is my created existence. This knowledge is also known as His word or the voice of the Lord. This is where I get all my knowledge to teach God's chosen believers with. A chosen believer is one who listens to the gospel, which is the voice of the Lord, spoke by a true saint.

The Roman Catholic saints were chosen by men but these saints didn't know they were saints before they died. This means they weren't chosen saints of God to be used to testify to the invisible Word of God, which is God's creation.