Jump to topic:

Phallus worship

Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2014 9:16:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Jodybirdy said "I want a new religious topic. A creative one. One that actually has real meaning and substance."

Here is your new religious topic Jody.

Worship the penis and you will be very fruitful and your seed will be as innumerable as the sand of the sea.

http://www.cracked.com...
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2014 11:46:11 PM
At 11/4/2014 9:16:31 PM, Skyangel wrote:
Jodybirdy said "I want a new religious topic. A creative one. One that actually has real meaning and substance."

Worship the penis and you will be very fruitful and your seed will be as innumerable as the sand of the sea.

Haha! I bet there are some men I know who would convert just so that they can in turn convert every woman they know. Especially the women with good knees.

You realize we are going to be in trouble with some of our peers for this right? :D
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 12:17:06 AM
At 11/4/2014 11:46:11 PM, jodybirdy wrote:

Haha! I bet there are some men I know who would convert just so that they can in turn convert every woman they know. Especially the women with good knees.

You realize we are going to be in trouble with some of our peers for this right? :D

If one who worships is a "worshiper" then a "peer" is... ?
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 12:18:09 AM

Well some people enjoy being converted suckers. ;-)
Others run a mile and get offended by other peoples tiny one eyed gods and religious beliefs.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 12:20:44 AM
At 11/5/2014 12:17:06 AM, Beastt wrote:

A sucker for substance?
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 12:25:57 AM
At 11/5/2014 12:20:44 AM, Skyangel wrote:

A sucker for substance?

If I comment on that and I misunderstood... nawwwww! No comment. :)
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 12:32:56 AM
At 11/5/2014 12:25:57 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 11/5/2014 12:20:44 AM, Skyangel wrote:

A sucker for substance?

If I comment on that and I misunderstood... nawwwww! No comment. :)

Exactly!
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 12:36:01 AM
At 11/5/2014 12:18:09 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Others run a mile and get offended by other peoples tiny one eyed gods and religious beliefs.

I can't disagree with your logic.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 12:44:52 AM
At 11/5/2014 12:36:01 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/5/2014 12:18:09 AM, Skyangel wrote:

I can't disagree with your logic.

Neither can I. :-)
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 12:54:08 AM
I'd recommend keeping your eyes open during the placement of the communion wafers.
... we'll get around to being creative after we're finished with the common line of jokes.
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 1:02:21 AM
At 11/5/2014 12:54:08 AM, Beastt wrote:
I'd recommend keeping your eyes open during the placement of the communion wafers.
... we'll get around to being creative after we're finished with the common line of jokes.

That is unless you want to be filled with the body of the one eyed god. Then by all means close your eyes and receive it.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 1:07:44 AM
At 11/5/2014 1:02:21 AM, jodybirdy wrote:

That is unless you want to be filled with the body of the one eyed god. Then by all means close your eyes and receive it.

Uhm...yeah, change that to, eyes open, mouth closed. No offense, just not my preference.

And I think I'll pass on the "wine" too.
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 1:18:11 AM
At 11/5/2014 1:07:44 AM, Beastt wrote:

Uhm...yeah, change that to, eyes open, mouth closed. No offense, just not my preference.

I think the only worthwhile position to hold in such a religion would be that of a priest.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 1:24:21 AM
At 11/5/2014 1:18:11 AM, jodybirdy wrote:

y

I think the only worthwhile position to hold in such a religion would be that of a priest.

The one spreading the good news?

Then again, who wants to admit to their cell-mate that they were arrested for offering unsolicited proof of God?
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 1:31:06 AM
At 11/5/2014 1:24:21 AM, Beastt wrote:

y

Then again, who wants to admit to their cell-mate that they were arrested for offering unsolicited proof of God?

He'd probably be spreading more than just good news. I'd be insisting that god was clothed in latex of the purest white.

Cell mate. That could be bad. Nah, the government obviously sides with religious organizations. It would never happen.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 3:06:13 AM
At 11/5/2014 1:31:06 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/5/2014 1:24:21 AM, Beastt wrote:

y

He'd probably be spreading more than just good news. I'd be insisting that god was clothed in latex of the purest white.

Cell mate. That could be bad. Nah, the government obviously sides with religious organizations. It would never happen.

Just lay back and think of England.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2014 8:49:43 AM
This thread has...wow, just wow. This has to be one of the funniest threads I have seen in the religion forum!
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten