Total Posts:72|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

noah,s ark discocered in turkey

banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 7:55:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
While secutars struggle to prove their unscientific religion in global warming bible is proven once more..!!

Noah,s ark discovery makes it a fact..!

http://www.thesun.co.uk...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 7:57:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
This is a clip from your source.

THE remains of Noah's Ark have been discovered 13,000ft up a Turkish mountain, it has been claimed.
kfc
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 7:58:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Lol - oo, evidence coming from a tabloid newspaper with little to none credibility among anyone with half a brain! I'm so very convinced!
Kleptin
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:00:11 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
WOW. I laughed so hard at the stupidity of this that my hiccups just STOPPED!
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:00:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
A group of Chinese and Turkish evangelical explorers say they have found wooden remains on Mount Ararat in eastern Turkey.

They found wood. It must be Noah's Ark!

They claim carbon dating proves the relics are 4,800 years old — around the same time the ark was said to be afloat.

Funny. Now the Christian nut-jobs trust carbon dating.
DontBeRacist
Posts: 584
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:02:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:00:11 PM, Kleptin wrote:
WOW. I laughed so hard at the stupidity of this that my hiccups just STOPPED!

YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:02:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:00:11 PM, Kleptin wrote:
WOW. I laughed so hard at the stupidity of this that my hiccups just STOPPED!

Seriously?
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 9:49:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 7:55:30 PM, banker wrote:
While secutars struggle to prove their unscientific religion in global warming bible is proven once more..!!

Noah,s ark discovery makes it a fact..!

http://www.thesun.co.uk...

How is so much fail possible in just one post?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 11:18:30 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Wjmel I respect your efforts but those libs are too dumb to understand that...!!

Those libs could freeze under the coldest winter ,yet be fed by "respected lib source" about ice cap melting somewhere..!!

Those libs could learn about a confference to stop gas use while they will never discover that all perticipent got ther by plane using ,gollans of gas...!!!
Their activists are aware how dumb those people are that they get them all on bikes while they have suv,s

Now what's the point to argue with those libs.?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 4:18:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Puck when logic can't do sarcasem is always handy..!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 4:42:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Puck http://www.foxnews.com...
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Veridas
Posts: 733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 5:54:55 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 7:55:30 PM, banker wrote:
While secutars struggle to prove their unscientific religion in global warming bible is proven once more..!!

Noah,s ark discovery makes it a fact..!

http://www.thesun.co.uk...

The Sun.

You're believing a theistic story done by...The Sun

PFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What fresh dickery is the internet up to today?
Floid
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 5:58:32 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
What I find most amazing about Noah's Ark isn't the fact that an ancient ship (or any ship for that matter) supposedly was large enough to contain multiples of every animal on Earth.

What is most amazing about Noah's Ark is that it has been found every couple of years for decades. It is amazing that somehow it duplicates itself and teleports all over different places for all these other credible researches to find. These researches then release a couple of photos and a news article proclaiming they found Noah's Ark and then magically it teleports elsewhere because you never hear more from them. They never seem to fully excevate it. They never produce concrete evidence that what they found was a boat. They never produce samples for people to carbon date. That is what is amazing about it.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 6:10:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 5:58:32 AM, Floid wrote:
What I find most amazing about Noah's Ark isn't the fact that an ancient ship (or any ship for that matter) supposedly was large enough to contain multiples of every animal on Earth.

What is most amazing about Noah's Ark is that it has been found every couple of years for decades. It is amazing that somehow it duplicates itself and teleports all over different places for all these other credible researches to find. These researches then release a couple of photos and a news article proclaiming they found Noah's Ark and then magically it teleports elsewhere because you never hear more from them. They never seem to fully excevate it. They never produce concrete evidence that what they found was a boat. They never produce samples for people to carbon date. That is what is amazing about it.

It's those tricksy time travelling higgs-bosons again.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 6:21:09 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Floid its interesting observasion..! So others reported already about this.?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 3:31:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
*Waits for some sort of reputable source that includes actual scientists*

The EVANGELICAL team.... come now... this screams fake. They took a picture of a Chinese guy in a barn. Lets see some evidence.
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2010 4:50:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Well you bring some one who has admited to issues as proving your point.. But you ask from me scince and experts..! Could you spot hypocricy.?

Did I ever suggest confidence in science.? Your the one who defended the hoax of scientist with bogus ice cap claims..!! If you work with scientists bring them on..!!

Your pal admited to seeing this in lots of places..!! Now you ask for new ones..?
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
Veridas
Posts: 733
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 4:45:06 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/28/2010 4:50:47 PM, banker wrote:
Well you bring some one who has admited to issues as proving your point.. But you ask from me scince and experts..! Could you spot hypocricy.?

Did I ever suggest confidence in science.? Your the one who defended the hoax of scientist with bogus ice cap claims..!! If you work with scientists bring them on..!!

Your pal admited to seeing this in lots of places..!! Now you ask for new ones..?

You're either a troll or you and people like you are simultaneously making this whole religion thing very difficult for your fellow faithfuls and very hard for the people who actually, you know, critically examine things before reaching a conclusion.

You want proof that that boat isn't Noah's Ark? ok.

First and foremost lets look at simple decomposition. Wood, like every other organic life form, decomposes after death. Generally speaking, a boat is made of dead wood.

According to Wikianswers, the amount of time it takes for wood to decompose is "months to millenia" (source: http://wiki.answers.com...)

Lets go with that, shall we?

Lets see now, it's already been two millenia since the birth of Jesus, according to http://ldolphin.org... the amount of time between the great flood and the birth of Jesus was about another two millenia.

So even under the worst possible conditions, the wood would have decomposed by now, the picture provided by the sun (notably lacking any actual scientific instruments for carbon dating or levels of degradation, I notice) shows the "wooden beams" of the ark to still be so structurally sound that the "ark" is still standing. This is physically impossible considering the amount of time that has (presumably) passed.

Next we have to look at how a boat got up a mountain, got thirteen thousand feet up a mountain. Sure, if the worldwide flood did indeed happen then the whole world was pretty much reduced to one big ocean, right? So there's no way any other culture could have possible survived and written about it, right, because Noah and his family and the animals were the only survivors, right?

WRONG

http://en.wikipedia.org...
http://www.talkorigins.org...

Oh, also, according to the Wikipedia article on the story of Noah's ark, the water was fifteen cubits deep. (http://en.wikipedia.org...) A cubit is an Ancient Egyptian (because the Bible really paints those guys in a positive light, right?) measurement equating to just over half a metre (http://en.wikipedia.org...)

At most, according to the bible itself, the flood waters were no higher than maybe nine metres. There's about three feet to a metre, so you're looking at about 27 feet of water.

So you're over by 12,973 feet of water. Did the ark fly?

And that's just with the standard original measurement (I assume you want to go back that far since this is the old testament) but even if you apply the latest cubic measurement of 27 inches each, you're still massively short and your so-called divine flood could be avoided by, you know, climbing a tall tree, or walking up a hill, or climbing a particularly tall building.

Wow suddenly those pyramids make a lot more sense.

Basic biology and chemistry disagree with you, the bible disagrees with you, logic disagrees with you. Christ I bet even Jesus himself would disagree with you.

Now be a good little boy and shut the hell up about your phoney ark mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk?

Also, the guy in the picture is seen wearing winter clothing, it's clearly cold...how did the camels survive? Or indeed all the other tropical wildlife not used to extreme cold being brought on so suddenly?

Contrary to popular belief, god does not work in mysterious ways, he just enjoys screwing with people.
What fresh dickery is the internet up to today?
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 8:52:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Veri its interesting how your chalanging the bible becuase its contradicting wiki...!!
I wonder if your sarcastic or your trying to be funny.?

Perhapes your not aware of wiki here you could see how they anser questions..!!http://wiki.answers.com...

Also your using the bible as a source to have wikwi to contradict it..!!

Now how do you have a question how it got there ..? Of curse the answer proves your wrong...!!
How could you bring idiotic proove water only goes acertin hight...!!
How was the whole would flooded.??
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/29/2010 9:12:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/29/2010 9:08:42 PM, omelet wrote:

Banker, do you know how many times quacks have claimed to find the ark, anyway? Have you no level of skeptical reserve?

Haha, this is banker we're talking about. I think you know the answer. lawl. ;P
banker
Posts: 1,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 4:02:16 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Sure I was skeptic prior to all admiting to climategate and ice cap hoax..!!

I was just wondering how those ethiests are so golable..!!

I never witnessed any one other then mizra quoting their source like those guys to bordem..!!

This guy links to wiki like a bible..!! Moreover he mocks a source that's controdicting to wiki..! Who is the sun.? How could sun publish something controdicting wiki.?

Come on guys wiki is not everything..!!

Some would even question the earth bieng flat thanks to wiki..!!
Of curse earth is flat..!! Look in the quran..! Quran clearly points out earth bieng flat..!!

Yet I am sure wiki will say its round..!!

Now what will a skeptic say.?

Now let's see who is sceptic.?
Let's see who will join my skepticisem on wiki..!!!
the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2010 4:04:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/30/2010 4:02:16 AM, banker wrote:

Some would even question the earth bieng flat thanks to wiki..!!
Of curse earth is flat..!! Look in the quran..! Quran clearly points out earth bieng flat..!!

No. Show me at least one verse from the Qur'an stating the earth is flat. :) Do it.