Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Bible Says

Lightningstar
Posts: 44
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 8:53:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Bible Says

This is a short essay on the parallels of Christians playing Bible says. I"m merely expressing my opinions. I am a Christian myself and I admit I am guilty of playing this dangerous game too.

There is a game children like to play this game is known as "Simon Says." It"s a fun game and many of us played it as children. One of the children plays "Simon" his job is to tell the other children what to do. An example would be, "Simon says clap your hands." The object of the game is to get everyone out, by confusing them. This is usually accomplished by giving a command without saying "Simon says."This is a fun and innocent game.
Christians like to play a similar game, one which I like to call "Bible Says." For example, "The Bible says: we must love our neighbors." This is true the Bible does indeed tell us to love our neighbors. A lot of good can be accomplished by playing "Bible Says" that being said a lot of evil can also be accomplished. A lot of people under the guise of Christians (A lot of them are on this site even) can do a lot of irreparable harm to others.
For example I ran into a fellow who told me, "Bible says: Catholics are evil and God will smite them." I don"t know about you, but I"m pretty sure the Bible says nothing of the sort. Another example I once met a man who told me that, "Bible says: "You must kill all those who refuse to worship God." Needless to say that neither of these men had not studied the Bible very closely.
There is a specific way to tell if someone is playing a game of "Bible Says" with the intent of making something up. Ask them where exactly it says that, make sure you request the chapter and verse. The fellow who told me that Catholics were evil, refused to cite the verse he got his information. Remember when someone refuses to cite their source, they are only proving that they are a liar and a servant of the devil, because "Bible says: Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.1
Christian please remember the next time you wish to play a game of "Bible Says" you're only proving that you are not for God. And the next time someone tries to play a game of "Bible Says" hold them accountable and don"t let them get away with telling lies. Thank you.
Rory R. Roberts

1. John 8:44 KJV
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 9:11:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
You make some valid points. To me the more valid point in regard to using the Bible as an authority is... why? How did the Bible rise to authority status when so much of what it says is obviously wrong?
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 9:24:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/6/2014 8:53:04 PM, Lightningstar wrote:
Bible Says

This is a short essay on the parallels of Christians playing Bible says. I"m merely expressing my opinions. I am a Christian myself and I admit I am guilty of playing this dangerous game too.

There is a game children like to play this game is known as "Simon Says." It"s a fun game and many of us played it as children. One of the children plays "Simon" his job is to tell the other children what to do. An example would be, "Simon says clap your hands." The object of the game is to get everyone out, by confusing them. This is usually accomplished by giving a command without saying "Simon says."This is a fun and innocent game.
Christians like to play a similar game, one which I like to call "Bible Says." For example, "The Bible says: we must love our neighbors." This is true the Bible does indeed tell us to love our neighbors. A lot of good can be accomplished by playing "Bible Says" that being said a lot of evil can also be accomplished. A lot of people under the guise of Christians (A lot of them are on this site even) can do a lot of irreparable harm to others.
For example I ran into a fellow who told me, "Bible says: Catholics are evil and God will smite them." I don"t know about you, but I"m pretty sure the Bible says nothing of the sort. Another example I once met a man who told me that, "Bible says: "You must kill all those who refuse to worship God." Needless to say that neither of these men had not studied the Bible very closely.
There is a specific way to tell if someone is playing a game of "Bible Says" with the intent of making something up. Ask them where exactly it says that, make sure you request the chapter and verse. The fellow who told me that Catholics were evil, refused to cite the verse he got his information. Remember when someone refuses to cite their source, they are only proving that they are a liar and a servant of the devil, because "Bible says: Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.1
Christian please remember the next time you wish to play a game of "Bible Says" you're only proving that you are not for God. And the next time someone tries to play a game of "Bible Says" hold them accountable and don"t let them get away with telling lies. Thank you.
Rory R. Roberts

1. John 8:44 KJV
I am afraid for you that it is YOU that DO NOT KNOW YOUR bible -

Popes & catholicism are often referred to as the Whore of Babylon - Revelation 17:1 - 18

&

jebus the narcissistic ruler -

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me."" Luke 19:27 English Standard Version/ESV Story book
Lightningstar
Posts: 44
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 9:37:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/6/2014 9:24:57 PM, Composer wrote:
At 11/6/2014 8:53:04 PM, Lightningstar wrote:
Bible Says

This is a short essay on the parallels of Christians playing Bible says. I"m merely expressing my opinions. I am a Christian myself and I admit I am guilty of playing this dangerous game too.

There is a game children like to play this game is known as "Simon Says." It"s a fun game and many of us played it as children. One of the children plays "Simon" his job is to tell the other children what to do. An example would be, "Simon says clap your hands." The object of the game is to get everyone out, by confusing them. This is usually accomplished by giving a command without saying "Simon says."This is a fun and innocent game.
Christians like to play a similar game, one which I like to call "Bible Says." For example, "The Bible says: we must love our neighbors." This is true the Bible does indeed tell us to love our neighbors. A lot of good can be accomplished by playing "Bible Says" that being said a lot of evil can also be accomplished. A lot of people under the guise of Christians (A lot of them are on this site even) can do a lot of irreparable harm to others.
For example I ran into a fellow who told me, "Bible says: Catholics are evil and God will smite them." I don"t know about you, but I"m pretty sure the Bible says nothing of the sort. Another example I once met a man who told me that, "Bible says: "You must kill all those who refuse to worship God." Needless to say that neither of these men had not studied the Bible very closely.
There is a specific way to tell if someone is playing a game of "Bible Says" with the intent of making something up. Ask them where exactly it says that, make sure you request the chapter and verse. The fellow who told me that Catholics were evil, refused to cite the verse he got his information. Remember when someone refuses to cite their source, they are only proving that they are a liar and a servant of the devil, because "Bible says: Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.1
Christian please remember the next time you wish to play a game of "Bible Says" you're only proving that you are not for God. And the next time someone tries to play a game of "Bible Says" hold them accountable and don"t let them get away with telling lies. Thank you.
Rory R. Roberts

1. John 8:44 KJV
I am afraid for you that it is YOU that DO NOT KNOW YOUR bible -

Popes & catholicism are often referred to as the Whore of Babylon - Revelation 17:1 - 18

&

jebus the narcissistic ruler -

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me."" Luke 19:27 English Standard Version/ESV Story book


Shall I point out context and incorrect interpretation? Or will you realizon your own? First Revelation 17 has nothing to do with the Catholic Church. And Luke 19 is a parable which you have taken out of context. Please read your arguments before you say anything.
Lightningstar
Posts: 44
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 9:42:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/6/2014 9:11:52 PM, Beastt wrote:
You make some valid points. To me the more valid point in regard to using the Bible as an authority is... why? How did the Bible rise to authority status when so much of what it says is obviously wrong?

The Bible's has authority according to the amount you give it. For the sake of argument I'm assigning infallible authority to the Bible. Please respect that and don't lash out at me. Thank you.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 9:50:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/6/2014 9:42:09 PM, Lightningstar wrote:
At 11/6/2014 9:11:52 PM, Beastt wrote:
You make some valid points. To me the more valid point in regard to using the Bible as an authority is... why? How did the Bible rise to authority status when so much of what it says is obviously wrong?

The Bible's has authority according to the amount you give it. For the sake of argument I'm assigning infallible authority to the Bible. Please respect that and don't lash out at me. Thank you.

True authority doesn't come as an arbitrary assignment. It must be earned. Please establish how you believe the Bible has earned any authority, and why.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Lightningstar
Posts: 44
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 9:58:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/6/2014 9:50:16 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 11/6/2014 9:42:09 PM, Lightningstar wrote:
At 11/6/2014 9:11:52 PM, Beastt wrote:
You make some valid points. To me the more valid point in regard to using the Bible as an authority is... why? How did the Bible rise to authority status when so much of what it says is obviously wrong?

The Bible's has authority according to the amount you give it. For the sake of argument I'm assigning infallible authority to the Bible. Please respect that and don't lash out at me. Thank you.

True authority doesn't come as an arbitrary assignment. It must be earned. Please establish how you believe the Bible has earned any authority, and why.

I told you it's different for each person. I don't have the right to try to force any authority on you. Besides that's not the point of the essay. Perhaps I'll write another one stating my exact opinion on its authority and truth. But for now please don't try to force the authority you feel it has on me.
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 10:17:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I wanna play! This one has always gotten me.

Bible says: Isaac was a product of incestuous relations. O_0

Genesis 20:12 (NIV)
"Besides, she really is my sister, the daughter of my father though not of my mother; and she became my wife."

- said Abraham regarding his wife, Sarah.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 10:23:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm just joking around. I do that sometimes. Your essay is actually very good. I agree with you... bible says should always be backed up by the verse.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Obed
Posts: 463
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 10:44:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/6/2014 8:53:04 PM, Lightningstar wrote:
Bible Says

This is a short essay on the parallels of Christians playing Bible says. I"m merely expressing my opinions. I am a Christian myself and I admit I am guilty of playing this dangerous game too.

There is a game children like to play this game is known as "Simon Says." It"s a fun game and many of us played it as children. One of the children plays "Simon" his job is to tell the other children what to do. An example would be, "Simon says clap your hands." The object of the game is to get everyone out, by confusing them. This is usually accomplished by giving a command without saying "Simon says."This is a fun and innocent game.
Christians like to play a similar game, one which I like to call "Bible Says." For example, "The Bible says: we must love our neighbors." This is true the Bible does indeed tell us to love our neighbors. A lot of good can be accomplished by playing "Bible Says" that being said a lot of evil can also be accomplished. A lot of people under the guise of Christians (A lot of them are on this site even) can do a lot of irreparable harm to others.
For example I ran into a fellow who told me, "Bible says: Catholics are evil and God will smite them." I don"t know about you, but I"m pretty sure the Bible says nothing of the sort. Another example I once met a man who told me that, "Bible says: "You must kill all those who refuse to worship God." Needless to say that neither of these men had not studied the Bible very closely.
There is a specific way to tell if someone is playing a game of "Bible Says" with the intent of making something up. Ask them where exactly it says that, make sure you request the chapter and verse. The fellow who told me that Catholics were evil, refused to cite the verse he got his information. Remember when someone refuses to cite their source, they are only proving that they are a liar and a servant of the devil, because "Bible says: Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.1
Christian please remember the next time you wish to play a game of "Bible Says" you're only proving that you are not for God. And the next time someone tries to play a game of "Bible Says" hold them accountable and don"t let them get away with telling lies. Thank you.
Rory R. Roberts

1. John 8:44 KJV
I say quite often that "the Bible says". Sometimes I give scripture, and sometimes I do not. However, I will give scripture to anyone who asks. I can prove everything I say with scripture. A lot of the time the scriptures I speak of are recognized by others without the scripture references. We should all always check on what others say the Bible says, if we do not recognize what they are saying.
Lightningstar
Posts: 44
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 11:11:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/6/2014 10:44:17 PM, Obed wrote:
At 11/6/2014 8:53:04 PM, Lightningstar wrote:
Bible Says

This is a short essay on the parallels of Christians playing Bible says. I"m merely expressing my opinions. I am a Christian myself and I admit I am guilty of playing this dangerous game too.

There is a game children like to play this game is known as "Simon Says." It"s a fun game and many of us played it as children. One of the children plays "Simon" his job is to tell the other children what to do. An example would be, "Simon says clap your hands." The object of the game is to get everyone out, by confusing them. This is usually accomplished by giving a command without saying "Simon says."This is a fun and innocent game.
Christians like to play a similar game, one which I like to call "Bible Says." For example, "The Bible says: we must love our neighbors." This is true the Bible does indeed tell us to love our neighbors. A lot of good can be accomplished by playing "Bible Says" that being said a lot of evil can also be accomplished. A lot of people under the guise of Christians (A lot of them are on this site even) can do a lot of irreparable harm to others.
For example I ran into a fellow who told me, "Bible says: Catholics are evil and God will smite them." I don"t know about you, but I"m pretty sure the Bible says nothing of the sort. Another example I once met a man who told me that, "Bible says: "You must kill all those who refuse to worship God." Needless to say that neither of these men had not studied the Bible very closely.
There is a specific way to tell if someone is playing a game of "Bible Says" with the intent of making something up. Ask them where exactly it says that, make sure you request the chapter and verse. The fellow who told me that Catholics were evil, refused to cite the verse he got his information. Remember when someone refuses to cite their source, they are only proving that they are a liar and a servant of the devil, because "Bible says: Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.1
Christian please remember the next time you wish to play a game of "Bible Says" you're only proving that you are not for God. And the next time someone tries to play a game of "Bible Says" hold them accountable and don"t let them get away with telling lies. Thank you.
Rory R. Roberts

1. John 8:44 KJV
I say quite often that "the Bible says". Sometimes I give scripture, and sometimes I do not. However, I will give scripture to anyone who asks. I can prove everything I say with scripture. A lot of the time the scriptures I speak of are recognized by others without the scripture references. We should all always check on what others say the Bible says, if we do not recognize what they are saying.

That's a good practice my friend.
Obed
Posts: 463
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 11:18:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/6/2014 11:11:29 PM, Lightningstar wrote:
At 11/6/2014 10:44:17 PM, Obed wrote:
At 11/6/2014 8:53:04 PM, Lightningstar wrote:
Bible Says

This is a short essay on the parallels of Christians playing Bible says. I"m merely expressing my opinions. I am a Christian myself and I admit I am guilty of playing this dangerous game too.

There is a game children like to play this game is known as "Simon Says." It"s a fun game and many of us played it as children. One of the children plays "Simon" his job is to tell the other children what to do. An example would be, "Simon says clap your hands." The object of the game is to get everyone out, by confusing them. This is usually accomplished by giving a command without saying "Simon says."This is a fun and innocent game.
Christians like to play a similar game, one which I like to call "Bible Says." For example, "The Bible says: we must love our neighbors." This is true the Bible does indeed tell us to love our neighbors. A lot of good can be accomplished by playing "Bible Says" that being said a lot of evil can also be accomplished. A lot of people under the guise of Christians (A lot of them are on this site even) can do a lot of irreparable harm to others.
For example I ran into a fellow who told me, "Bible says: Catholics are evil and God will smite them." I don"t know about you, but I"m pretty sure the Bible says nothing of the sort. Another example I once met a man who told me that, "Bible says: "You must kill all those who refuse to worship God." Needless to say that neither of these men had not studied the Bible very closely.
There is a specific way to tell if someone is playing a game of "Bible Says" with the intent of making something up. Ask them where exactly it says that, make sure you request the chapter and verse. The fellow who told me that Catholics were evil, refused to cite the verse he got his information. Remember when someone refuses to cite their source, they are only proving that they are a liar and a servant of the devil, because "Bible says: Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.1
Christian please remember the next time you wish to play a game of "Bible Says" you're only proving that you are not for God. And the next time someone tries to play a game of "Bible Says" hold them accountable and don"t let them get away with telling lies. Thank you.
Rory R. Roberts

1. John 8:44 KJV
I say quite often that "the Bible says". Sometimes I give scripture, and sometimes I do not. However, I will give scripture to anyone who asks. I can prove everything I say with scripture. A lot of the time the scriptures I speak of are recognized by others without the scripture references. We should all always check on what others say the Bible says, if we do not recognize what they are saying.

That's a good practice my friend.

Amen.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 11:36:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/6/2014 9:58:20 PM, Lightningstar wrote:
At 11/6/2014 9:50:16 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 11/6/2014 9:42:09 PM, Lightningstar wrote:
At 11/6/2014 9:11:52 PM, Beastt wrote:
You make some valid points. To me the more valid point in regard to using the Bible as an authority is... why? How did the Bible rise to authority status when so much of what it says is obviously wrong?

The Bible's has authority according to the amount you give it. For the sake of argument I'm assigning infallible authority to the Bible. Please respect that and don't lash out at me. Thank you.

True authority doesn't come as an arbitrary assignment. It must be earned. Please establish how you believe the Bible has earned any authority, and why.

I told you it's different for each person. I don't have the right to try to force any authority on you. Besides that's not the point of the essay. Perhaps I'll write another one stating my exact opinion on its authority and truth. But for now please don't try to force the authority you feel it has on me.

I'm really not trying to force anything on anyone. I'm just asking questions. In fact, I don't believe the Bible has any authority because it hasn't earned any.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/6/2014 11:54:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/6/2014 9:24:57 PM, Composer wrote:
At 11/6/2014 8:53:04 PM, Lightningstar wrote:
Bible Says

This is a short essay on the parallels of Christians playing Bible says. I"m merely expressing my opinions. I am a Christian myself and I admit I am guilty of playing this dangerous game too.

There is a game children like to play this game is known as "Simon Says." It"s a fun game and many of us played it as children. One of the children plays "Simon" his job is to tell the other children what to do. An example would be, "Simon says clap your hands." The object of the game is to get everyone out, by confusing them. This is usually accomplished by giving a command without saying "Simon says."This is a fun and innocent game.
Christians like to play a similar game, one which I like to call "Bible Says." For example, "The Bible says: we must love our neighbors." This is true the Bible does indeed tell us to love our neighbors. A lot of good can be accomplished by playing "Bible Says" that being said a lot of evil can also be accomplished. A lot of people under the guise of Christians (A lot of them are on this site even) can do a lot of irreparable harm to others.
For example I ran into a fellow who told me, "Bible says: Catholics are evil and God will smite them." I don"t know about you, but I"m pretty sure the Bible says nothing of the sort. Another example I once met a man who told me that, "Bible says: "You must kill all those who refuse to worship God." Needless to say that neither of these men had not studied the Bible very closely.
There is a specific way to tell if someone is playing a game of "Bible Says" with the intent of making something up. Ask them where exactly it says that, make sure you request the chapter and verse. The fellow who told me that Catholics were evil, refused to cite the verse he got his information. Remember when someone refuses to cite their source, they are only proving that they are a liar and a servant of the devil, because "Bible says: Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.1
Christian please remember the next time you wish to play a game of "Bible Says" you're only proving that you are not for God. And the next time someone tries to play a game of "Bible Says" hold them accountable and don"t let them get away with telling lies. Thank you.
Rory R. Roberts

1. John 8:44 KJV
I am afraid for you that it is YOU that DO NOT KNOW YOUR bible -

Popes & catholicism are often referred to as the Whore of Babylon - Revelation 17:1 - 18

&

jebus the narcissistic ruler -

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me."" Luke 19:27 English Standard Version/ESV Story book


At 11/6/2014 9:37:20 PM, Lightningstar wrote:
Shall I point out context and incorrect interpretation?
That is the correct interpretation!

Your denying it without proofs only re-vindicates Moi!

At 11/6/2014 9:37:20 PM, Lightningstar wrote:
Or will you realizon your own? First Revelation 17 has nothing to do with the Catholic Church.

Others strongly disagree with your claim & denial, e.g. -

Revelation 17:9 explains, "This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits." Many commentators link this passage with the Roman Catholic Church because in ancient times, the city of Rome was known as "the city on seven hills" because there are seven prominent hills that surround the city.


Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org...

At 11/6/2014 9:37:20 PM, Lightningstar wrote:
And Luke 19 is a parable which you have taken out of context. Please read your arguments before you say anything.
My arguments are perfectly sound & entirely in context!

Your assertions are just assertions devoid of proofs unlike mine as I again just demonstrated!

Your accusations & personal attacks only manifest the lack of credible evidence you have for the cause I soundly defeated!

Much better luck next times!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2014 12:13:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/6/2014 8:53:04 PM, Lightningstar wrote:
Bible Says

This is a short essay on the parallels of Christians playing Bible says. I"m merely expressing my opinions. I am a Christian myself and I admit I am guilty of playing this dangerous game too.

There is a game children like to play this game is known as "Simon Says." It"s a fun game and many of us played it as children. One of the children plays "Simon" his job is to tell the other children what to do. An example would be, "Simon says clap your hands." The object of the game is to get everyone out, by confusing them. This is usually accomplished by giving a command without saying "Simon says."This is a fun and innocent game.
Christians like to play a similar game, one which I like to call "Bible Says." For example, "The Bible says: we must love our neighbors." This is true the Bible does indeed tell us to love our neighbors. A lot of good can be accomplished by playing "Bible Says" that being said a lot of evil can also be accomplished. A lot of people under the guise of Christians (A lot of them are on this site even) can do a lot of irreparable harm to others.
For example I ran into a fellow who told me, "Bible says: Catholics are evil and God will smite them." I don"t know about you, but I"m pretty sure the Bible says nothing of the sort. Another example I once met a man who told me that, "Bible says: "You must kill all those who refuse to worship God." Needless to say that neither of these men had not studied the Bible very closely.
There is a specific way to tell if someone is playing a game of "Bible Says" with the intent of making something up. Ask them where exactly it says that, make sure you request the chapter and verse. The fellow who told me that Catholics were evil, refused to cite the verse he got his information. Remember when someone refuses to cite their source, they are only proving that they are a liar and a servant of the devil, because "Bible says: Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.1
Christian please remember the next time you wish to play a game of "Bible Says" you're only proving that you are not for God. And the next time someone tries to play a game of "Bible Says" hold them accountable and don"t let them get away with telling lies. Thank you.
Rory R. Roberts

1. John 8:44 KJV

I've had the same Bible for 46 years now and I have never heard it speak to me. But I certainly heard our invisible Creator speak to me and now I've been speaking for Him for the past six years.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2014 12:58:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/7/2014 12:13:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I've had the same Bible for 46 years now and I have never heard it speak to me. But I certainly heard our invisible Creator speak to me and now I've been speaking for Him for the past six years.
Fatal to you, as Pastor Tracy confirmed you are a LIAR! then any supposed voices you heard were from your Satan acting as an angel of light to deceive your psychotic mind!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2014 1:13:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/7/2014 12:58:10 AM, Composer wrote:
At 11/7/2014 12:13:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I've had the same Bible for 46 years now and I have never heard it speak to me. But I certainly heard our invisible Creator speak to me and now I've been speaking for Him for the past six years.
Fatal to you, as Pastor Tracy confirmed you are a LIAR! then any supposed voices you heard were from your Satan acting as an angel of light to deceive your psychotic mind!

Go have a beer and settle down you fool.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2014 1:23:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/7/2014 1:13:08 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 12:58:10 AM, Composer wrote:
At 11/7/2014 12:13:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I've had the same Bible for 46 years now and I have never heard it speak to me. But I certainly heard our invisible Creator speak to me and now I've been speaking for Him for the past six years.
Fatal to you, as Pastor Tracy confirmed you are a LIAR! then any supposed voices you heard were from your Satan acting as an angel of light to deceive your psychotic mind!

Go have a beer and settle down you fool.

It's true, SchizoBrad. The voices in your head lied to you, then you verbalized the lie. Hence you are a liar.

You outright stated that "Pastor Tracy" is a lesbian. She informs us that she is no such thing, plus she says that she has never even discussed her sexual orientation with you. Apparently she only knows you because her church feeds you at times. However, she is aware that you are a liar.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2014 1:27:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/7/2014 1:23:09 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:13:08 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 12:58:10 AM, Composer wrote:
At 11/7/2014 12:13:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I've had the same Bible for 46 years now and I have never heard it speak to me. But I certainly heard our invisible Creator speak to me and now I've been speaking for Him for the past six years.
Fatal to you, as Pastor Tracy confirmed you are a LIAR! then any supposed voices you heard were from your Satan acting as an angel of light to deceive your psychotic mind!

Go have a beer and settle down you fool.

It's true, SchizoBrad. The voices in your head lied to you, then you verbalized the lie. Hence you are a liar.

You outright stated that "Pastor Tracy" is a lesbian. She informs us that she is no such thing, plus she says that she has never even discussed her sexual orientation with you. Apparently she only knows you because her church feeds you at times. However, she is aware that you are a liar.

I was interviewed by Pastor Tracy and I preached the gospel to her. I know her much better than you will ever know her. I have also brought more food to the food pantry at their church than I have taken out of there.

Liars hate the Truth with a passion and you're one of the worst liars that exist on this planet.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2014 2:00:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:23:09 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:13:08 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 12:58:10 AM, Composer wrote:
At 11/7/2014 12:13:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I've had the same Bible for 46 years now and I have never heard it speak to me. But I certainly heard our invisible Creator speak to me and now I've been speaking for Him for the past six years.
Fatal to you, as Pastor Tracy confirmed you are a LIAR! then any supposed voices you heard were from your Satan acting as an angel of light to deceive your psychotic mind!

Go have a beer and settle down you fool.

It's true, SchizoBrad. The voices in your head lied to you, then you verbalized the lie. Hence you are a liar.

You outright stated that "Pastor Tracy" is a lesbian. She informs us that she is no such thing, plus she says that she has never even discussed her sexual orientation with you. Apparently she only knows you because her church feeds you at times. However, she is aware that you are a liar.

I was interviewed by Pastor Tracy and I preached the gospel to her. I know her much better than you will ever know her. I have also brought more food to the food pantry at their church than I have taken out of there.

Liars hate the Truth with a passion and you're one of the worst liars that exist on this planet.

Repeat: "You outright stated that "Pastor Tracy" is a lesbian. She informs us that she is no such thing, plus she says that she has never even discussed her sexual orientation with you."

You were "interviewed"? So what! That doesn't negate the fact that this woman says she has NEVER discussed her sexual orientation with you. Period. On top of that, she says that she is not a lesbian.

You lied, Brat.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Lightningstar
Posts: 44
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2014 7:27:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/6/2014 11:54:50 PM, Composer wrote:
At 11/6/2014 9:24:57 PM, Composer wrote:
At 11/6/2014 8:53:04 PM, Lightningstar wrote:
Bible Says

This is a short essay on the parallels of Christians playing Bible says. I"m merely expressing my opinions. I am a Christian myself and I admit I am guilty of playing this dangerous game too.

There is a game children like to play this game is known as "Simon Says." It"s a fun game and many of us played it as children. One of the children plays "Simon" his job is to tell the other children what to do. An example would be, "Simon says clap your hands." The object of the game is to get everyone out, by confusing them. This is usually accomplished by giving a command without saying "Simon says."This is a fun and innocent game.
Christians like to play a similar game, one which I like to call "Bible Says." For example, "The Bible says: we must love our neighbors." This is true the Bible does indeed tell us to love our neighbors. A lot of good can be accomplished by playing "Bible Says" that being said a lot of evil can also be accomplished. A lot of people under the guise of Christians (A lot of them are on this site even) can do a lot of irreparable harm to others.
For example I ran into a fellow who told me, "Bible says: Catholics are evil and God will smite them." I don"t know about you, but I"m pretty sure the Bible says nothing of the sort. Another example I once met a man who told me that, "Bible says: "You must kill all those who refuse to worship God." Needless to say that neither of these men had not studied the Bible very closely.
There is a specific way to tell if someone is playing a game of "Bible Says" with the intent of making something up. Ask them where exactly it says that, make sure you request the chapter and verse. The fellow who told me that Catholics were evil, refused to cite the verse he got his information. Remember when someone refuses to cite their source, they are only proving that they are a liar and a servant of the devil, because "Bible says: Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.1
Christian please remember the next time you wish to play a game of "Bible Says" you're only proving that you are not for God. And the next time someone tries to play a game of "Bible Says" hold them accountable and don"t let them get away with telling lies. Thank you.
Rory R. Roberts

1. John 8:44 KJV
I am afraid for you that it is YOU that DO NOT KNOW YOUR bible -

Popes & catholicism are often referred to as the Whore of Babylon - Revelation 17:1 - 18

&

jebus the narcissistic ruler -

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me."" Luke 19:27 English Standard Version/ESV Story book


At 11/6/2014 9:37:20 PM, Lightningstar wrote:
Shall I point out context and incorrect interpretation?
That is the correct interpretation!

Your denying it without proofs only re-vindicates Moi!


At 11/6/2014 9:37:20 PM, Lightningstar wrote:
Or will you realizon your own? First Revelation 17 has nothing to do with the Catholic Church.

Others strongly disagree with your claim & denial, e.g. -

Revelation 17:9 explains, "This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits." Many commentators link this passage with the Roman Catholic Church because in ancient times, the city of Rome was known as "the city on seven hills" because there are seven prominent hills that surround the city.


Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org...


At 11/6/2014 9:37:20 PM, Lightningstar wrote:
And Luke 19 is a parable which you have taken out of context. Please read your arguments before you say anything.
My arguments are perfectly sound & entirely in context!

Your assertions are just assertions devoid of proofs unlike mine as I again just demonstrated!

Your accusations & personal attacks only manifest the lack of credible evidence you have for the cause I soundly defeated!

Much better luck next times!
Do you honestly believe making your argument in bold letters makes you sound more intelligent or credible? Well here's a helpful hint it doesn't.
Lightningstar
Posts: 44
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2014 7:29:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/6/2014 11:36:51 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 11/6/2014 9:58:20 PM, Lightningstar wrote:
At 11/6/2014 9:50:16 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 11/6/2014 9:42:09 PM, Lightningstar wrote:
At 11/6/2014 9:11:52 PM, Beastt wrote:
You make some valid points. To me the more valid point in regard to using the Bible as an authority is... why? How did the Bible rise to authority status when so much of what it says is obviously wrong?

The Bible's has authority according to the amount you give it. For the sake of argument I'm assigning infallible authority to the Bible. Please respect that and don't lash out at me. Thank you.

True authority doesn't come as an arbitrary assignment. It must be earned. Please establish how you believe the Bible has earned any authority, and why.

I told you it's different for each person. I don't have the right to try to force any authority on you. Besides that's not the point of the essay. Perhaps I'll write another one stating my exact opinion on its authority and truth. But for now please don't try to force the authority you feel it has on me.

I'm really not trying to force anything on anyone. I'm just asking questions. In fact, I don't believe the Bible has any authority because it hasn't earned any.

I understand that and respect your opinion. Let's leave it at that please since that's not the current topic.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2014 9:43:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/7/2014 2:00:24 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:23:09 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:13:08 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 12:58:10 AM, Composer wrote:
At 11/7/2014 12:13:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I've had the same Bible for 46 years now and I have never heard it speak to me. But I certainly heard our invisible Creator speak to me and now I've been speaking for Him for the past six years.
Fatal to you, as Pastor Tracy confirmed you are a LIAR! then any supposed voices you heard were from your Satan acting as an angel of light to deceive your psychotic mind!

Go have a beer and settle down you fool.

It's true, SchizoBrad. The voices in your head lied to you, then you verbalized the lie. Hence you are a liar.

You outright stated that "Pastor Tracy" is a lesbian. She informs us that she is no such thing, plus she says that she has never even discussed her sexual orientation with you. Apparently she only knows you because her church feeds you at times. However, she is aware that you are a liar.

I was interviewed by Pastor Tracy and I preached the gospel to her. I know her much better than you will ever know her. I have also brought more food to the food pantry at their church than I have taken out of there.

Liars hate the Truth with a passion and you're one of the worst liars that exist on this planet.

Repeat: "You outright stated that "Pastor Tracy" is a lesbian. She informs us that she is no such thing, plus she says that she has never even discussed her sexual orientation with you."

You were "interviewed"? So what! That doesn't negate the fact that this woman says she has NEVER discussed her sexual orientation with you. Period. On top of that, she says that she is not a lesbian.

You lied, Brat.

Did you hear Pastor Tracy tell you that she's not a lesbian? If you didn't, then you have no proof that she isn't a lesbian and neither do I.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2014 1:00:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/7/2014 9:43:07 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 2:00:24 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:23:09 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:13:08 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 12:58:10 AM, Composer wrote:
At 11/7/2014 12:13:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I've had the same Bible for 46 years now and I have never heard it speak to me. But I certainly heard our invisible Creator speak to me and now I've been speaking for Him for the past six years.
Fatal to you, as Pastor Tracy confirmed you are a LIAR! then any supposed voices you heard were from your Satan acting as an angel of light to deceive your psychotic mind!

Go have a beer and settle down you fool.

It's true, SchizoBrad. The voices in your head lied to you, then you verbalized the lie. Hence you are a liar.

You outright stated that "Pastor Tracy" is a lesbian. She informs us that she is no such thing, plus she says that she has never even discussed her sexual orientation with you. Apparently she only knows you because her church feeds you at times. However, she is aware that you are a liar.

I was interviewed by Pastor Tracy and I preached the gospel to her. I know her much better than you will ever know her. I have also brought more food to the food pantry at their church than I have taken out of there.

Liars hate the Truth with a passion and you're one of the worst liars that exist on this planet.

Repeat: "You outright stated that "Pastor Tracy" is a lesbian. She informs us that she is no such thing, plus she says that she has never even discussed her sexual orientation with you."

You were "interviewed"? So what! That doesn't negate the fact that this woman says she has NEVER discussed her sexual orientation with you. Period. On top of that, she says that she is not a lesbian.

You lied, Brat.

Did you hear Pastor Tracy tell you that she's not a lesbian? If you didn't, then you have no proof that she isn't a lesbian and neither do I.

I read it, SchizoBrad. I R-E-A-D it. And I wasn't the only one on here, either.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2014 2:44:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/7/2014 9:43:07 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 2:00:24 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:23:09 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:13:08 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 12:58:10 AM, Composer wrote:
At 11/7/2014 12:13:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I've had the same Bible for 46 years now and I have never heard it speak to me. But I certainly heard our invisible Creator speak to me and now I've been speaking for Him for the past six years.
Fatal to you, as Pastor Tracy confirmed you are a LIAR! then any supposed voices you heard were from your Satan acting as an angel of light to deceive your psychotic mind!

Go have a beer and settle down you fool.

It's true, SchizoBrad. The voices in your head lied to you, then you verbalized the lie. Hence you are a liar.

You outright stated that "Pastor Tracy" is a lesbian. She informs us that she is no such thing, plus she says that she has never even discussed her sexual orientation with you. Apparently she only knows you because her church feeds you at times. However, she is aware that you are a liar.

I was interviewed by Pastor Tracy and I preached the gospel to her. I know her much better than you will ever know her. I have also brought more food to the food pantry at their church than I have taken out of there.

Liars hate the Truth with a passion and you're one of the worst liars that exist on this planet.

Repeat: "You outright stated that "Pastor Tracy" is a lesbian. She informs us that she is no such thing, plus she says that she has never even discussed her sexual orientation with you."

You were "interviewed"? So what! That doesn't negate the fact that this woman says she has NEVER discussed her sexual orientation with you. Period. On top of that, she says that she is not a lesbian.

You lied, Brat.

Did you hear Pastor Tracy tell you that she's not a lesbian? If you didn't, then you have no proof that she isn't a lesbian and neither do I.

I never said I have proof that she was a lesbian. I heard this from a few people who went to church there who are lesbians. There are several lesbians that go to that church so they should know what they're talking about. I usually don't share any information that God's believers tell me but I used this story to show you that even Christian pastors can be gay and preach in the churches today.

Pastor Tracy is a very nice person who interviewed me and appeared to like me. She didn't accept the gospel I preached to her but she was nice enough not to totally reject me afterwards. I would accept her if she was a lesbian anyway. I'm not here to judge anyone because our Creator has already judged His people to death during this first age. Then we'll all wake up in the New Heaven and Earth with new bodies that will never be gay again.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2014 2:49:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/7/2014 1:00:53 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/7/2014 9:43:07 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 2:00:24 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:23:09 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:13:08 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 12:58:10 AM, Composer wrote:
At 11/7/2014 12:13:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I've had the same Bible for 46 years now and I have never heard it speak to me. But I certainly heard our invisible Creator speak to me and now I've been speaking for Him for the past six years.
Fatal to you, as Pastor Tracy confirmed you are a LIAR! then any supposed voices you heard were from your Satan acting as an angel of light to deceive your psychotic mind!

Go have a beer and settle down you fool.

It's true, SchizoBrad. The voices in your head lied to you, then you verbalized the lie. Hence you are a liar.

You outright stated that "Pastor Tracy" is a lesbian. She informs us that she is no such thing, plus she says that she has never even discussed her sexual orientation with you. Apparently she only knows you because her church feeds you at times. However, she is aware that you are a liar.

I was interviewed by Pastor Tracy and I preached the gospel to her. I know her much better than you will ever know her. I have also brought more food to the food pantry at their church than I have taken out of there.

Liars hate the Truth with a passion and you're one of the worst liars that exist on this planet.

Repeat: "You outright stated that "Pastor Tracy" is a lesbian. She informs us that she is no such thing, plus she says that she has never even discussed her sexual orientation with you."

You were "interviewed"? So what! That doesn't negate the fact that this woman says she has NEVER discussed her sexual orientation with you. Period. On top of that, she says that she is not a lesbian.

You lied, Brat.

Did you hear Pastor Tracy tell you that she's not a lesbian? If you didn't, then you have no proof that she isn't a lesbian and neither do I.

I read it, SchizoBrad. I R-E-A-D it. And I wasn't the only one on here, either.

I posted this following comment to my last post which was supposed to go to you, Anna.

Pastor Tracy wouldn't confess to being a lesbian to anyone who doesn't know her. So even if she did write an email to you which I know she didn't, she wouldn't admit to being one. There was never any proof that an email by her was delivered to anyone in this forum. Anyone can produce an email and pretend it's from someone else.

I never said I have proof that she was a lesbian. I heard this from a few people who went to church there who are lesbians. There are several lesbians that go to that church so they should know what they're talking about. I usually don't share any information that God's believers tell me but I used this story to show you that even Christian pastors can be gay and preach in the churches today.

Pastor Tracy is a very nice person who interviewed me and appeared to like me. She didn't accept the gospel I preached to her but she was nice enough not to totally reject me afterwards. I would accept her if she was a lesbian anyway. I'm not here to judge anyone because our Creator has already judged His people to death during this first age. Then we'll all wake up in the New Heaven and Earth with new bodies that will never be gay again.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2014 3:00:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/7/2014 2:49:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:00:53 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/7/2014 9:43:07 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 2:00:24 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:23:09 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:13:08 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 12:58:10 AM, Composer wrote:
At 11/7/2014 12:13:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I've had the same Bible for 46 years now and I have never heard it speak to me. But I certainly heard our invisible Creator speak to me and now I've been speaking for Him for the past six years.
Fatal to you, as Pastor Tracy confirmed you are a LIAR! then any supposed voices you heard were from your Satan acting as an angel of light to deceive your psychotic mind!

Go have a beer and settle down you fool.

It's true, SchizoBrad. The voices in your head lied to you, then you verbalized the lie. Hence you are a liar.

You outright stated that "Pastor Tracy" is a lesbian. She informs us that she is no such thing, plus she says that she has never even discussed her sexual orientation with you. Apparently she only knows you because her church feeds you at times. However, she is aware that you are a liar.

I was interviewed by Pastor Tracy and I preached the gospel to her. I know her much better than you will ever know her. I have also brought more food to the food pantry at their church than I have taken out of there.

Liars hate the Truth with a passion and you're one of the worst liars that exist on this planet.

Repeat: "You outright stated that "Pastor Tracy" is a lesbian. She informs us that she is no such thing, plus she says that she has never even discussed her sexual orientation with you."

You were "interviewed"? So what! That doesn't negate the fact that this woman says she has NEVER discussed her sexual orientation with you. Period. On top of that, she says that she is not a lesbian.

You lied, Brat.

Did you hear Pastor Tracy tell you that she's not a lesbian? If you didn't, then you have no proof that she isn't a lesbian and neither do I.

I read it, SchizoBrad. I R-E-A-D it. And I wasn't the only one on here, either.

I posted this following comment to my last post which was supposed to go to you, Anna.

Pastor Tracy wouldn't confess to being a lesbian to anyone who doesn't know her.

How do you know?

So even if she did write an email to you which I know she didn't,

Yes she did, so here you are LYING again.

she wouldn't admit to being one.

And again, how would you know? Did she tell us that?

There was never any proof that an email by her was delivered to anyone in this forum. Anyone can produce an email and pretend it's from someone else.

LMAO. Then how else would we know that she has "never discussed her sexual orientation with Brad"? Huh? Want to explain that?

I never said I have proof that she was a lesbian. I heard this from a few people who went to church there who are lesbians. There are several lesbians that go to that church so they should know what they're talking about. I usually don't share any information that God's believers tell me but I used this story to show you that even Christian pastors can be gay and preach in the churches today.

You also used it to prove that you lie.

I would accept her if she was a lesbian anyway. I'm not here to judge anyone because our Creator has already judged His people to death during this first age.

IF she was a lesbian? You've already made the claim that she is! We are simply using this example to prove that you lie constantly.

You stated emphatically that she is a lesbian, and now we come to find out that you're just repeating gossip!
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/7/2014 3:08:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/7/2014 3:00:53 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/7/2014 2:49:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:00:53 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/7/2014 9:43:07 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 2:00:24 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:27:11 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:23:09 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/7/2014 1:13:08 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/7/2014 12:58:10 AM, Composer wrote:
At 11/7/2014 12:13:31 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I've had the same Bible for 46 years now and I have never heard it speak to me. But I certainly heard our invisible Creator speak to me and now I've been speaking for Him for the past six years.
Fatal to you, as Pastor Tracy confirmed you are a LIAR! then any supposed voices you heard were from your Satan acting as an angel of light to deceive your psychotic mind!

Go have a beer and settle down you fool.

It's true, SchizoBrad. The voices in your head lied to you, then you verbalized the lie. Hence you are a liar.

You outright stated that "Pastor Tracy" is a lesbian. She informs us that she is no such thing, plus she says that she has never even discussed her sexual orientation with you. Apparently she only knows you because her church feeds you at times. However, she is aware that you are a liar.

I was interviewed by Pastor Tracy and I preached the gospel to her. I know her much better than you will ever know her. I have also brought more food to the food pantry at their church than I have taken out of there.

Liars hate the Truth with a passion and you're one of the worst liars that exist on this planet.

Repeat: "You outright stated that "Pastor Tracy" is a lesbian. She informs us that she is no such thing, plus she says that she has never even discussed her sexual orientation with you."

You were "interviewed"? So what! That doesn't negate the fact that this woman says she has NEVER discussed her sexual orientation with you. Period. On top of that, she says that she is not a lesbian.

You lied, Brat.

Did you hear Pastor Tracy tell you that she's not a lesbian? If you didn't, then you have no proof that she isn't a lesbian and neither do I.

I read it, SchizoBrad. I R-E-A-D it. And I wasn't the only one on here, either.

I posted this following comment to my last post which was supposed to go to you, Anna.

Pastor Tracy wouldn't confess to being a lesbian to anyone who doesn't know her.

How do you know?

So even if she did write an email to you which I know she didn't,

Yes she did, so here you are LYING again.

she wouldn't admit to being one.

And again, how would you know? Did she tell us that?

There was never any proof that an email by her was delivered to anyone in this forum. Anyone can produce an email and pretend it's from someone else.

LMAO. Then how else would we know that she has "never discussed her sexual orientation with Brad"? Huh? Want to explain that?

I never said I have proof that she was a lesbian. I heard this from a few people who went to church there who are lesbians. There are several lesbians that go to that church so they should know what they're talking about. I usually don't share any information that God's believers tell me but I used this story to show you that even Christian pastors can be gay and preach in the churches today.

You also used it to prove that you lie.

I would accept her if she was a lesbian anyway. I'm not here to judge anyone because our Creator has already judged His people to death during this first age.

IF she was a lesbian? You've already made the claim that she is! We are simply using this example to prove that you lie constantly.

You stated emphatically that she is a lesbian, and now we come to find out that you're just repeating gossip!

I never told you that she said she was a lesbian. She wasn't married to any man and she preached to lesbians in the church who said she was a lesbian. I used this information to explain to people in this forum that Christian gay pastors are accepted by this particular denomination of Christianity. There are many gay Christian pastors and priests in this world who have no idea who God is. No Christian has ever known our Creator like we saints and prophets have known Him.