Total Posts:119|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Extremism and Bigotry

neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
With ISIS screaming through the Middle East, the topic of extremism is obviously relevant these days.

The main problem however, is that extremism is ultimately limiting. ISIS's claims of Islamic power and intolerance fall on deaf ears to anyone with a different opinion. Its no accident that ISIS and its message exist is disenfranchised Suna areas of Syria and Iraq. The message outside that area?

Can a Shia ever find compromise with ISIS and its extremist brand of Islam that promises to wipe them out? Nope.

Can a black man or a Jew ever find a compromise presence with the KKK? In anything other than second class status as a human?

Can the Rohingya find compromise with the Buddhist majority seeking to eradicate them?

The Armenians with the Turks during genocide?

So the question for atheism is what they expect when they make comments like this?

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Can there EVER be respect between someone whose arrogant extremism causes him to view anyone, regardless of character or ability, as a second class ... pedophile?

What exactly do you atheists expect to gain, other than to generate horrified rejection of your position, by dumping those kinds of comments out into public?

Atheist's, you have an extremist issue in your own presence. And it'll reap the same thing it always reaps in the end.
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 7:51:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?


There is only one person who writes this way and I think he's great :o)

You need to stop being so angry. And so... serious. Gosh!
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 8:01:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
It's not really possible for a brainwashed Muhammadan to ask for tolerance for Muhammadanism when it is so obviously an intolerant ideology itself. You just make the case for atheism by proselytizing a killer ape religion based on bloodlust as are all Abrahamic religions calling for murder of innocent people.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 10:46:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:
With ISIS screaming through the Middle East, the topic of extremism is obviously relevant these days.

The main problem however, is that extremism is ultimately limiting. ISIS's claims of Islamic power and intolerance fall on deaf ears to anyone with a different opinion. Its no accident that ISIS and its message exist is disenfranchised Suna areas of Syria and Iraq. The message outside that area?

Can a Shia ever find compromise with ISIS and its extremist brand of Islam that promises to wipe them out? Nope.

Can a black man or a Jew ever find a compromise presence with the KKK? In anything other than second class status as a human?

Can the Rohingya find compromise with the Buddhist majority seeking to eradicate them?

The Armenians with the Turks during genocide?

So the question for atheism is what they expect when they make comments like this?

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Can there EVER be respect between someone whose arrogant extremism causes him to view anyone, regardless of character or ability, as a second class ... pedophile?

What exactly do you atheists expect to gain, other than to generate horrified rejection of your position, by dumping those kinds of comments out into public?

Atheist's, you have an extremist issue in your own presence. And it'll reap the same thing it always reaps in the end.

You've got to be kidding. You're creating a thread with the argument based on the comparison of a paragraph criticizing the church with genocide and the torture and murderous acts of religious extremists?

This is your argument? Seriously?

Dude, you did not think this through at all.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bebil10
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 10:49:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:
With ISIS screaming through the Middle East, the topic of extremism is obviously relevant these days.

The main problem however, is that extremism is ultimately limiting. ISIS's claims of Islamic power and intolerance fall on deaf ears to anyone with a different opinion. Its no accident that ISIS and its message exist is disenfranchised Suna areas of Syria and Iraq. The message outside that area?

Can a Shia ever find compromise with ISIS and its extremist brand of Islam that promises to wipe them out? Nope.

Can a black man or a Jew ever find a compromise presence with the KKK? In anything other than second class status as a human?

Can the Rohingya find compromise with the Buddhist majority seeking to eradicate them?

The Armenians with the Turks during genocide?

So the question for atheism is what they expect when they make comments like this?

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Can there EVER be respect between someone whose arrogant extremism causes him to view anyone, regardless of character or ability, as a second class ... pedophile?

What exactly do you atheists expect to gain, other than to generate horrified rejection of your position, by dumping those kinds of comments out into public?

Atheist's, you have an extremist issue in your own presence. And it'll reap the same thing it always reaps in the end.

https://www.youtube.com...

This video sums my thoughts up, the real question is why with the harm are more people not standing u.
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 10:50:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 10:46:38 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:
With ISIS screaming through the Middle East, the topic of extremism is obviously relevant these days.

The main problem however, is that extremism is ultimately limiting. ISIS's claims of Islamic power and intolerance fall on deaf ears to anyone with a different opinion. Its no accident that ISIS and its message exist is disenfranchised Suna areas of Syria and Iraq. The message outside that area?

Can a Shia ever find compromise with ISIS and its extremist brand of Islam that promises to wipe them out? Nope.

Can a black man or a Jew ever find a compromise presence with the KKK? In anything other than second class status as a human?

Can the Rohingya find compromise with the Buddhist majority seeking to eradicate them?

The Armenians with the Turks during genocide?

So the question for atheism is what they expect when they make comments like this?

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Can there EVER be respect between someone whose arrogant extremism causes him to view anyone, regardless of character or ability, as a second class ... pedophile?

What exactly do you atheists expect to gain, other than to generate horrified rejection of your position, by dumping those kinds of comments out into public?

Atheist's, you have an extremist issue in your own presence. And it'll reap the same thing it always reaps in the end.

You've got to be kidding. You're creating a thread with the argument based on the comparison of a paragraph criticizing the church with genocide and the torture and murderous acts of religious extremists?

This is your argument? Seriously?

Dude, you did not think this through at all.

Yes, yes he did. Seriously. And no he didn't.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
bebil10
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 10:51:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'd also like to say not respecting others beliefs is not being bigoted. I think if you actually respect someone you will tell them they are wrong and why, not just respect there belief, because in that case you are disrespecting them in favor of their beliefs.
RoderickSpode
Posts: 2,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 12:41:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:
With ISIS screaming through the Middle East, the topic of extremism is obviously relevant these days.

The main problem however, is that extremism is ultimately limiting. ISIS's claims of Islamic power and intolerance fall on deaf ears to anyone with a different opinion. Its no accident that ISIS and its message exist is disenfranchised Suna areas of Syria and Iraq. The message outside that area?

Can a Shia ever find compromise with ISIS and its extremist brand of Islam that promises to wipe them out? Nope.

Can a black man or a Jew ever find a compromise presence with the KKK? In anything other than second class status as a human?

Can the Rohingya find compromise with the Buddhist majority seeking to eradicate them?

The Armenians with the Turks during genocide?

So the question for atheism is what they expect when they make comments like this?

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Can there EVER be respect between someone whose arrogant extremism causes him to view anyone, regardless of character or ability, as a second class ... pedophile?

What exactly do you atheists expect to gain, other than to generate horrified rejection of your position, by dumping those kinds of comments out into public?

Atheist's, you have an extremist issue in your own presence. And it'll reap the same thing it always reaps in the end.
Some of them might wake up when they see those they've given false information to (generally dressed in casual wear) like their children, or anyone vulnerable to believing false information taking their extremism to a higher level.

Ironically, this can even be seen with Richard Dawkins who stated he is not like American atheists who attempt to have religious monuments removed (Dawkins has sentimental affection for British religious cultural art and architecture).

I think in most of those examples you've given, hatred was a result of personal bad experiences (phase one) that lead to propaganda, which lead to acts of violence and genocide. And it's quite clear that many atheist activists are those who take their bad church experiences with them into various campaigns. So clarity of thinking and the ability to reason is an issue. Most of all of this might be phase one at this point, but there's no reason to suggest it can't go past phase one into indoctrination.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 2:13:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 7:51:09 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?


There is only one person who writes this way and I think he's great :o)

You need to stop being so angry. And so... serious. Gosh!

So, it would be fine for me to respond to every atheist by calling them a bunch of delusion, narcissists, who blindly follow their Prophet Dawkins, in zombie like fidelity to his curses, and whose violent temperaments routinely erupt into diatribal nonsense meant only to silence all dissention of their opinion as in the utopian North Korea where their vision of science triumphs ... Yeah, that atheism.

Please stop excusing abusive extremists.

As I said, anyone who requires you to compromise your values to be your friend in not your friend.

Obviously though, when TF made that claim ... He was not angry.

Could you at least attempt objective standards in judgement Jody? Once.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 2:15:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 10:46:38 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:
With ISIS screaming through the Middle East, the topic of extremism is obviously relevant these days.

The main problem however, is that extremism is ultimately limiting. ISIS's claims of Islamic power and intolerance fall on deaf ears to anyone with a different opinion. Its no accident that ISIS and its message exist is disenfranchised Suna areas of Syria and Iraq. The message outside that area?

Can a Shia ever find compromise with ISIS and its extremist brand of Islam that promises to wipe them out? Nope.

Can a black man or a Jew ever find a compromise presence with the KKK? In anything other than second class status as a human?

Can the Rohingya find compromise with the Buddhist majority seeking to eradicate them?

The Armenians with the Turks during genocide?

So the question for atheism is what they expect when they make comments like this?

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Can there EVER be respect between someone whose arrogant extremism causes him to view anyone, regardless of character or ability, as a second class ... pedophile?

What exactly do you atheists expect to gain, other than to generate horrified rejection of your position, by dumping those kinds of comments out into public?

Atheist's, you have an extremist issue in your own presence. And it'll reap the same thing it always reaps in the end.

You've got to be kidding. You're creating a thread with the argument based on the comparison of a paragraph criticizing the church with genocide and the torture and murderous acts of religious extremists?

This is your argument? Seriously?

Dude, you did not think this through at all.

Yeah, because religious people are stupid.

Tell me are eruptions of violence spontaneous? How long did the Nazis blast Jews before it turned violent? Well, it all good if you replace Jew with 'religion' and accusations of child snatching with pedophilia and genocide.

Agh? But the bigots don't see it that way?

Neither does ISIS.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 6:01:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 2:15:53 PM, neutral wrote:
At 11/9/2014 10:46:38 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:
With ISIS screaming through the Middle East, the topic of extremism is obviously relevant these days.

The main problem however, is that extremism is ultimately limiting. ISIS's claims of Islamic power and intolerance fall on deaf ears to anyone with a different opinion. Its no accident that ISIS and its message exist is disenfranchised Suna areas of Syria and Iraq. The message outside that area?

Can a Shia ever find compromise with ISIS and its extremist brand of Islam that promises to wipe them out? Nope.

Can a black man or a Jew ever find a compromise presence with the KKK? In anything other than second class status as a human?

Can the Rohingya find compromise with the Buddhist majority seeking to eradicate them?

The Armenians with the Turks during genocide?

So the question for atheism is what they expect when they make comments like this?

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Can there EVER be respect between someone whose arrogant extremism causes him to view anyone, regardless of character or ability, as a second class ... pedophile?

What exactly do you atheists expect to gain, other than to generate horrified rejection of your position, by dumping those kinds of comments out into public?

Atheist's, you have an extremist issue in your own presence. And it'll reap the same thing it always reaps in the end.

You've got to be kidding. You're creating a thread with the argument based on the comparison of a paragraph criticizing the church with genocide and the torture and murderous acts of religious extremists?

This is your argument? Seriously?

Dude, you did not think this through at all.

Yeah, because religious people are stupid.

Tell me are eruptions of violence spontaneous? How long did the Nazis blast Jews before it turned violent? Well, it all good if you replace Jew with 'religion' and accusations of child snatching with pedophilia and genocide.

Agh? But the bigots don't see it that way?

Neither does ISIS.

That would be yet another incomprehensible tangent that has nothing to do with this.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 1:50:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 10:50:17 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/9/2014 10:46:38 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:
With ISIS screaming through the Middle East, the topic of extremism is obviously relevant these days.

The main problem however, is that extremism is ultimately limiting. ISIS's claims of Islamic power and intolerance fall on deaf ears to anyone with a different opinion. Its no accident that ISIS and its message exist is disenfranchised Suna areas of Syria and Iraq. The message outside that area?

Can a Shia ever find compromise with ISIS and its extremist brand of Islam that promises to wipe them out? Nope.

Can a black man or a Jew ever find a compromise presence with the KKK? In anything other than second class status as a human?

Can the Rohingya find compromise with the Buddhist majority seeking to eradicate them?

The Armenians with the Turks during genocide?

So the question for atheism is what they expect when they make comments like this?

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Can there EVER be respect between someone whose arrogant extremism causes him to view anyone, regardless of character or ability, as a second class ... pedophile?

What exactly do you atheists expect to gain, other than to generate horrified rejection of your position, by dumping those kinds of comments out into public?

Atheist's, you have an extremist issue in your own presence. And it'll reap the same thing it always reaps in the end.

You've got to be kidding. You're creating a thread with the argument based on the comparison of a paragraph criticizing the church with genocide and the torture and murderous acts of religious extremists?

This is your argument? Seriously?

Dude, you did not think this through at all.

Yes, yes he did. Seriously. And no he didn't.

Feel free to address the point rather than the person Jody. You are again offended that I confronted a extremist statement that, at best, amounts to extreme flame bait.

Perhaps you should control your anger issues?
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 1:51:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 6:01:27 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/9/2014 2:15:53 PM, neutral wrote:
At 11/9/2014 10:46:38 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:
With ISIS screaming through the Middle East, the topic of extremism is obviously relevant these days.

The main problem however, is that extremism is ultimately limiting. ISIS's claims of Islamic power and intolerance fall on deaf ears to anyone with a different opinion. Its no accident that ISIS and its message exist is disenfranchised Suna areas of Syria and Iraq. The message outside that area?

Can a Shia ever find compromise with ISIS and its extremist brand of Islam that promises to wipe them out? Nope.

Can a black man or a Jew ever find a compromise presence with the KKK? In anything other than second class status as a human?

Can the Rohingya find compromise with the Buddhist majority seeking to eradicate them?

The Armenians with the Turks during genocide?

So the question for atheism is what they expect when they make comments like this?

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Can there EVER be respect between someone whose arrogant extremism causes him to view anyone, regardless of character or ability, as a second class ... pedophile?

What exactly do you atheists expect to gain, other than to generate horrified rejection of your position, by dumping those kinds of comments out into public?

Atheist's, you have an extremist issue in your own presence. And it'll reap the same thing it always reaps in the end.

You've got to be kidding. You're creating a thread with the argument based on the comparison of a paragraph criticizing the church with genocide and the torture and murderous acts of religious extremists?

This is your argument? Seriously?

Dude, you did not think this through at all.

Yeah, because religious people are stupid.

Tell me are eruptions of violence spontaneous? How long did the Nazis blast Jews before it turned violent? Well, it all good if you replace Jew with 'religion' and accusations of child snatching with pedophilia and genocide.

Agh? But the bigots don't see it that way?

Neither does ISIS.

That would be yet another incomprehensible tangent that has nothing to do with this.

Because it applies to YOU thought group? And therefore the statement made in the OP is acceptable? Again, the KKK doesn't see itself as racist either - and nihilists?
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 2:16:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 1:50:23 AM, neutral wrote:
At 11/9/2014 10:50:17 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/9/2014 10:46:38 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:
With ISIS screaming through the Middle East, the topic of extremism is obviously relevant these days.

The main problem however, is that extremism is ultimately limiting. ISIS's claims of Islamic power and intolerance fall on deaf ears to anyone with a different opinion. Its no accident that ISIS and its message exist is disenfranchised Suna areas of Syria and Iraq. The message outside that area?

Can a Shia ever find compromise with ISIS and its extremist brand of Islam that promises to wipe them out? Nope.

Can a black man or a Jew ever find a compromise presence with the KKK? In anything other than second class status as a human?

Can the Rohingya find compromise with the Buddhist majority seeking to eradicate them?

The Armenians with the Turks during genocide?

So the question for atheism is what they expect when they make comments like this?

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Can there EVER be respect between someone whose arrogant extremism causes him to view anyone, regardless of character or ability, as a second class ... pedophile?

What exactly do you atheists expect to gain, other than to generate horrified rejection of your position, by dumping those kinds of comments out into public?

Atheist's, you have an extremist issue in your own presence. And it'll reap the same thing it always reaps in the end.

You've got to be kidding. You're creating a thread with the argument based on the comparison of a paragraph criticizing the church with genocide and the torture and murderous acts of religious extremists?

This is your argument? Seriously?

Dude, you did not think this through at all.

Yes, yes he did. Seriously. And no he didn't.

Feel free to address the point rather than the person Jody. You are again offended that I confronted a extremist statement that, at best, amounts to extreme flame bait.

Perhaps you should control your anger issues?

Alright pee wee http://youtu.be...
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 2:33:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 2:16:46 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/10/2014 1:50:23 AM, neutral wrote:
At 11/9/2014 10:50:17 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/9/2014 10:46:38 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:
With ISIS screaming through the Middle East, the topic of extremism is obviously relevant these days.

The main problem however, is that extremism is ultimately limiting. ISIS's claims of Islamic power and intolerance fall on deaf ears to anyone with a different opinion. Its no accident that ISIS and its message exist is disenfranchised Suna areas of Syria and Iraq. The message outside that area?

Can a Shia ever find compromise with ISIS and its extremist brand of Islam that promises to wipe them out? Nope.

Can a black man or a Jew ever find a compromise presence with the KKK? In anything other than second class status as a human?

Can the Rohingya find compromise with the Buddhist majority seeking to eradicate them?

The Armenians with the Turks during genocide?

So the question for atheism is what they expect when they make comments like this?

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Can there EVER be respect between someone whose arrogant extremism causes him to view anyone, regardless of character or ability, as a second class ... pedophile?

What exactly do you atheists expect to gain, other than to generate horrified rejection of your position, by dumping those kinds of comments out into public?

Atheist's, you have an extremist issue in your own presence. And it'll reap the same thing it always reaps in the end.

You've got to be kidding. You're creating a thread with the argument based on the comparison of a paragraph criticizing the church with genocide and the torture and murderous acts of religious extremists?

This is your argument? Seriously?

Dude, you did not think this through at all.

Yes, yes he did. Seriously. And no he didn't.

Feel free to address the point rather than the person Jody. You are again offended that I confronted a extremist statement that, at best, amounts to extreme flame bait.

Perhaps you should control your anger issues?

Alright pee wee http://youtu.be...

Anger issues? Wasn't that Neutral seated next to Jack Nicholson singing "I Feel Pretty"?
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 3:01:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 2:16:46 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/10/2014 1:50:23 AM, neutral wrote:
At 11/9/2014 10:50:17 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/9/2014 10:46:38 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:
With ISIS screaming through the Middle East, the topic of extremism is obviously relevant these days.

The main problem however, is that extremism is ultimately limiting. ISIS's claims of Islamic power and intolerance fall on deaf ears to anyone with a different opinion. Its no accident that ISIS and its message exist is disenfranchised Suna areas of Syria and Iraq. The message outside that area?

Can a Shia ever find compromise with ISIS and its extremist brand of Islam that promises to wipe them out? Nope.

Can a black man or a Jew ever find a compromise presence with the KKK? In anything other than second class status as a human?

Can the Rohingya find compromise with the Buddhist majority seeking to eradicate them?

The Armenians with the Turks during genocide?

So the question for atheism is what they expect when they make comments like this?

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Can there EVER be respect between someone whose arrogant extremism causes him to view anyone, regardless of character or ability, as a second class ... pedophile?

What exactly do you atheists expect to gain, other than to generate horrified rejection of your position, by dumping those kinds of comments out into public?

Atheist's, you have an extremist issue in your own presence. And it'll reap the same thing it always reaps in the end.

You've got to be kidding. You're creating a thread with the argument based on the comparison of a paragraph criticizing the church with genocide and the torture and murderous acts of religious extremists?

This is your argument? Seriously?

Dude, you did not think this through at all.

Yes, yes he did. Seriously. And no he didn't.

Feel free to address the point rather than the person Jody. You are again offended that I confronted a extremist statement that, at best, amounts to extreme flame bait.

Perhaps you should control your anger issues?

Alright pee wee http://youtu.be...

That certainly addresses extremism and bigotry ... and to think, you've been judging me as angry and off topic?

Why again should I take you seriously at all?
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 3:02:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 2:33:15 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 11/10/2014 2:16:46 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/10/2014 1:50:23 AM, neutral wrote:
At 11/9/2014 10:50:17 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/9/2014 10:46:38 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:
With ISIS screaming through the Middle East, the topic of extremism is obviously relevant these days.

The main problem however, is that extremism is ultimately limiting. ISIS's claims of Islamic power and intolerance fall on deaf ears to anyone with a different opinion. Its no accident that ISIS and its message exist is disenfranchised Suna areas of Syria and Iraq. The message outside that area?

Can a Shia ever find compromise with ISIS and its extremist brand of Islam that promises to wipe them out? Nope.

Can a black man or a Jew ever find a compromise presence with the KKK? In anything other than second class status as a human?

Can the Rohingya find compromise with the Buddhist majority seeking to eradicate them?

The Armenians with the Turks during genocide?

So the question for atheism is what they expect when they make comments like this?

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Can there EVER be respect between someone whose arrogant extremism causes him to view anyone, regardless of character or ability, as a second class ... pedophile?

What exactly do you atheists expect to gain, other than to generate horrified rejection of your position, by dumping those kinds of comments out into public?

Atheist's, you have an extremist issue in your own presence. And it'll reap the same thing it always reaps in the end.

You've got to be kidding. You're creating a thread with the argument based on the comparison of a paragraph criticizing the church with genocide and the torture and murderous acts of religious extremists?

This is your argument? Seriously?

Dude, you did not think this through at all.

Yes, yes he did. Seriously. And no he didn't.

Feel free to address the point rather than the person Jody. You are again offended that I confronted a extremist statement that, at best, amounts to extreme flame bait.

Perhaps you should control your anger issues?

Alright pee wee http://youtu.be...

Anger issues? Wasn't that Neutral seated next to Jack Nicholson singing "I Feel Pretty"?

Must have been while you were sitting in front of a fire reading all those Christian Apologetics ...
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 6:39:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:
With ISIS screaming through the Middle East, the topic of extremism is obviously relevant these days.

The main problem however, is that extremism is ultimately limiting. ISIS's claims of Islamic power and intolerance fall on deaf ears to anyone with a different opinion. Its no accident that ISIS and its message exist is disenfranchised Suna areas of Syria and Iraq. The message outside that area?

Can a Shia ever find compromise with ISIS and its extremist brand of Islam that promises to wipe them out? Nope.

Can a black man or a Jew ever find a compromise presence with the KKK? In anything other than second class status as a human?

Can the Rohingya find compromise with the Buddhist majority seeking to eradicate them?

The Armenians with the Turks during genocide?

So the question for atheism is what they expect when they make comments like this?

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Can there EVER be respect between someone whose arrogant extremism causes him to view anyone, regardless of character or ability, as a second class ... pedophile?

What exactly do you atheists expect to gain, other than to generate horrified rejection of your position, by dumping those kinds of comments out into public?

Atheist's, you have an extremist issue in your own presence. And it'll reap the same thing it always reaps in the end.

I think you raise a good point, this is the whole "us" vs "them" that gets addressed in sociology.

But I can't believe you kinda missed a big chrisitian one.........

We are of the light, the saved, the elect the chosen, filled with Gods spirit and truth the rest.......well they are going to hell cause they rejected God and his salvation.

Feel free to take your standard here and apply it to various Christians and the bible.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 7:56:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 6:39:02 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:
With ISIS screaming through the Middle East, the topic of extremism is obviously relevant these days.

The main problem however, is that extremism is ultimately limiting. ISIS's claims of Islamic power and intolerance fall on deaf ears to anyone with a different opinion. Its no accident that ISIS and its message exist is disenfranchised Suna areas of Syria and Iraq. The message outside that area?

Can a Shia ever find compromise with ISIS and its extremist brand of Islam that promises to wipe them out? Nope.

Can a black man or a Jew ever find a compromise presence with the KKK? In anything other than second class status as a human?

Can the Rohingya find compromise with the Buddhist majority seeking to eradicate them?

The Armenians with the Turks during genocide?

So the question for atheism is what they expect when they make comments like this?

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Can there EVER be respect between someone whose arrogant extremism causes him to view anyone, regardless of character or ability, as a second class ... pedophile?

What exactly do you atheists expect to gain, other than to generate horrified rejection of your position, by dumping those kinds of comments out into public?

Atheist's, you have an extremist issue in your own presence. And it'll reap the same thing it always reaps in the end.

I think you raise a good point, this is the whole "us" vs "them" that gets addressed in sociology.

But I can't believe you kinda missed a big chrisitian one.........

We are of the light, the saved, the elect the chosen, filled with Gods spirit and truth the rest.......well they are going to hell cause they rejected God and his salvation.

Feel free to take your standard here and apply it to various Christians and the bible.

You mean all the Christians who work in soup kitchens, perform acts of charity, and educated you about God's Plan of Salvation which states the opposite of what you claim? Those Christians?

Amazingly, I have stated this countless times to this particular atheist, and still he insists that he is threatened by hell for being an atheist.

Hell to atheism is just a big turd to smear in the faces of others. The smear you make above is exactly the same as the Nazi's used against Jews - God's Chosen People.
ThinkFirst
Posts: 1,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 8:06:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 7:51:09 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?


There is only one person who writes this way and I think he's great :o)

You need to stop being so angry. And so... serious. Gosh!

Many thanks, Jody. I'm flattered.
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
ThinkFirst
Posts: 1,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 8:07:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 10:46:38 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:
With ISIS screaming through the Middle East, the topic of extremism is obviously relevant these days.

The main problem however, is that extremism is ultimately limiting. ISIS's claims of Islamic power and intolerance fall on deaf ears to anyone with a different opinion. Its no accident that ISIS and its message exist is disenfranchised Suna areas of Syria and Iraq. The message outside that area?

Can a Shia ever find compromise with ISIS and its extremist brand of Islam that promises to wipe them out? Nope.

Can a black man or a Jew ever find a compromise presence with the KKK? In anything other than second class status as a human?

Can the Rohingya find compromise with the Buddhist majority seeking to eradicate them?

The Armenians with the Turks during genocide?

So the question for atheism is what they expect when they make comments like this?

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Can there EVER be respect between someone whose arrogant extremism causes him to view anyone, regardless of character or ability, as a second class ... pedophile?

What exactly do you atheists expect to gain, other than to generate horrified rejection of your position, by dumping those kinds of comments out into public?

Atheist's, you have an extremist issue in your own presence. And it'll reap the same thing it always reaps in the end.

You've got to be kidding. You're creating a thread with the argument based on the comparison of a paragraph criticizing the church with genocide and the torture and murderous acts of religious extremists?

This is your argument? Seriously?

Dude, you did not think this through at all.

Nope, and it'll never happen, either.
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 8:08:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 8:06:06 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 11/9/2014 7:51:09 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?


There is only one person who writes this way and I think he's great :o)

You need to stop being so angry. And so... serious. Gosh!

Many thanks, Jody. I'm flattered.

You're welcome.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 8:09:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 8:07:37 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 11/9/2014 10:46:38 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:
With ISIS screaming through the Middle East, the topic of extremism is obviously relevant these days.

The main problem however, is that extremism is ultimately limiting. ISIS's claims of Islamic power and intolerance fall on deaf ears to anyone with a different opinion. Its no accident that ISIS and its message exist is disenfranchised Suna areas of Syria and Iraq. The message outside that area?

Can a Shia ever find compromise with ISIS and its extremist brand of Islam that promises to wipe them out? Nope.

Can a black man or a Jew ever find a compromise presence with the KKK? In anything other than second class status as a human?

Can the Rohingya find compromise with the Buddhist majority seeking to eradicate them?

The Armenians with the Turks during genocide?

So the question for atheism is what they expect when they make comments like this?

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Can there EVER be respect between someone whose arrogant extremism causes him to view anyone, regardless of character or ability, as a second class ... pedophile?

What exactly do you atheists expect to gain, other than to generate horrified rejection of your position, by dumping those kinds of comments out into public?

Atheist's, you have an extremist issue in your own presence. And it'll reap the same thing it always reaps in the end.

You've got to be kidding. You're creating a thread with the argument based on the comparison of a paragraph criticizing the church with genocide and the torture and murderous acts of religious extremists?

This is your argument? Seriously?

Dude, you did not think this through at all.

Nope, and it'll never happen, either.

Oh look troll boy stalks me into another thread so I can report his subsequent meltdown again - YEAH ATHEISM!

I don't want some people that I irrationally hate because I am a troll to respond to my flame bait!!!

YEAH ATHEISM.

I've reported the first troll. Feel free to validate the reality.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 8:11:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 8:08:42 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/10/2014 8:06:06 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 11/9/2014 7:51:09 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?


There is only one person who writes this way and I think he's great :o)

You need to stop being so angry. And so... serious. Gosh!

Many thanks, Jody. I'm flattered.

You're welcome.

Please feel free to address the quote in question Jody.

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Are you a pedophile who does not understand how the physical universe works?

OK then, stop feeding the trolls.
ThinkFirst
Posts: 1,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 8:14:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 10:49:09 AM, bebil10 wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:
With ISIS screaming through the Middle East, the topic of extremism is obviously relevant these days.

The main problem however, is that extremism is ultimately limiting. ISIS's claims of Islamic power and intolerance fall on deaf ears to anyone with a different opinion. Its no accident that ISIS and its message exist is disenfranchised Suna areas of Syria and Iraq. The message outside that area?

Can a Shia ever find compromise with ISIS and its extremist brand of Islam that promises to wipe them out? Nope.

Can a black man or a Jew ever find a compromise presence with the KKK? In anything other than second class status as a human?

Can the Rohingya find compromise with the Buddhist majority seeking to eradicate them?

The Armenians with the Turks during genocide?

So the question for atheism is what they expect when they make comments like this?

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Can there EVER be respect between someone whose arrogant extremism causes him to view anyone, regardless of character or ability, as a second class ... pedophile?

What exactly do you atheists expect to gain, other than to generate horrified rejection of your position, by dumping those kinds of comments out into public?

Atheist's, you have an extremist issue in your own presence. And it'll reap the same thing it always reaps in the end.

https://www.youtube.com...


This video sums my thoughts up, the real question is why with the harm are more people not standing u.

What I find funniest is that the OP quoted me... and I'm not even atheist. I'm agnostic. That shows the measure of "reason" used...
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 8:22:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 8:14:38 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 11/9/2014 10:49:09 AM, bebil10 wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:
With ISIS screaming through the Middle East, the topic of extremism is obviously relevant these days.

The main problem however, is that extremism is ultimately limiting. ISIS's claims of Islamic power and intolerance fall on deaf ears to anyone with a different opinion. Its no accident that ISIS and its message exist is disenfranchised Suna areas of Syria and Iraq. The message outside that area?

Can a Shia ever find compromise with ISIS and its extremist brand of Islam that promises to wipe them out? Nope.

Can a black man or a Jew ever find a compromise presence with the KKK? In anything other than second class status as a human?

Can the Rohingya find compromise with the Buddhist majority seeking to eradicate them?

The Armenians with the Turks during genocide?

So the question for atheism is what they expect when they make comments like this?

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Can there EVER be respect between someone whose arrogant extremism causes him to view anyone, regardless of character or ability, as a second class ... pedophile?

What exactly do you atheists expect to gain, other than to generate horrified rejection of your position, by dumping those kinds of comments out into public?

Atheist's, you have an extremist issue in your own presence. And it'll reap the same thing it always reaps in the end.

https://www.youtube.com...


This video sums my thoughts up, the real question is why with the harm are more people not standing u.

What I find funniest is that the OP quoted me... and I'm not even atheist. I'm agnostic. That shows the measure of "reason" used...

Sure, you believe in God.

I don't care what you are. What I care about is that you leave troll turds and flame bait like this all over the forum:

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Whether you are an atheist or an agnostic is irrelevant to the extremist BS of that sentence. You can call yourself a smurf for all it matters to that intolerant BS. And only in the mind of an extremist would his self definition matter to the reality of that extremism.
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 8:31:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 8:11:25 AM, neutral wrote:
At 11/10/2014 8:08:42 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/10/2014 8:06:06 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 11/9/2014 7:51:09 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?


There is only one person who writes this way and I think he's great :o)

You need to stop being so angry. And so... serious. Gosh!

Many thanks, Jody. I'm flattered.

You're welcome.

Please feel free to address the quote in question Jody.

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Are you a pedophile who does not understand how the physical universe works?

OK then, stop feeding the trolls.

This is an open forum. There are Christian forums out there that are specifically designed for Christians to discuss and debate God and faith. Atheists are discouraged from joining those sites. Maybe you would be happier using one of those instead. This is a debate site. Designed for debating contrasting view points on several topics. Various religions and beliefs are represented and many of the beliefs people hold will differ from your own beliefs.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 9:54:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 8:31:05 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/10/2014 8:11:25 AM, neutral wrote:
At 11/10/2014 8:08:42 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/10/2014 8:06:06 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 11/9/2014 7:51:09 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?


There is only one person who writes this way and I think he's great :o)

You need to stop being so angry. And so... serious. Gosh!

Many thanks, Jody. I'm flattered.

You're welcome.

Please feel free to address the quote in question Jody.

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Are you a pedophile who does not understand how the physical universe works?

OK then, stop feeding the trolls.

This is an open forum. There are Christian forums out there that are specifically designed for Christians to discuss and debate God and faith. Atheists are discouraged from joining those sites. Maybe you would be happier using one of those instead. This is a debate site. Designed for debating contrasting view points on several topics. Various religions and beliefs are represented and many of the beliefs people hold will differ from your own beliefs.

Maybe you could stop dodging the point and aiming your comments at me and instead address the quote you were directed too.

Perhaps you would be happier at www.agreewitheverythingisay.com
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 10:03:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 9:54:53 AM, neutral wrote:
At 11/10/2014 8:31:05 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/10/2014 8:11:25 AM, neutral wrote:
At 11/10/2014 8:08:42 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/10/2014 8:06:06 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 11/9/2014 7:51:09 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?


There is only one person who writes this way and I think he's great :o)

You need to stop being so angry. And so... serious. Gosh!

Many thanks, Jody. I'm flattered.

You're welcome.

Please feel free to address the quote in question Jody.

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Are you a pedophile who does not understand how the physical universe works?

OK then, stop feeding the trolls.

This is an open forum. There are Christian forums out there that are specifically designed for Christians to discuss and debate God and faith. Atheists are discouraged from joining those sites. Maybe you would be happier using one of those instead. This is a debate site. Designed for debating contrasting view points on several topics. Various religions and beliefs are represented and many of the beliefs people hold will differ from your own beliefs.

Maybe you could stop dodging the point and aiming your comments at me and instead address the quote you were directed too.

Perhaps you would be happier at www.agreewitheverythingisay.com

It is in reference to the Bible. I believe that it does not represent the word of God. I never told you I am Christian. You make assumptions.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 10:10:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 10:03:47 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/10/2014 9:54:53 AM, neutral wrote:
At 11/10/2014 8:31:05 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/10/2014 8:11:25 AM, neutral wrote:
At 11/10/2014 8:08:42 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/10/2014 8:06:06 AM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 11/9/2014 7:51:09 AM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 11/9/2014 5:38:54 AM, neutral wrote:

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?


There is only one person who writes this way and I think he's great :o)

You need to stop being so angry. And so... serious. Gosh!

Many thanks, Jody. I'm flattered.

You're welcome.

Please feel free to address the quote in question Jody.

Oh, you mean the incorrect, false, ignorant, stupid collection of fallacies, falsehoods, laughable scientific and reality errors mashed together by the pedophilia-riddled organization that would ultimately become the catholic church, and written by ignorant, superstitious desert nomads without a clue as to how the physical universe around us works?

Are you a pedophile who does not understand how the physical universe works?

OK then, stop feeding the trolls.

This is an open forum. There are Christian forums out there that are specifically designed for Christians to discuss and debate God and faith. Atheists are discouraged from joining those sites. Maybe you would be happier using one of those instead. This is a debate site. Designed for debating contrasting view points on several topics. Various religions and beliefs are represented and many of the beliefs people hold will differ from your own beliefs.

Maybe you could stop dodging the point and aiming your comments at me and instead address the quote you were directed too.

Perhaps you would be happier at www.agreewitheverythingisay.com

It is in reference to the Bible. I believe that it does not represent the word of God. I never told you I am Christian. You make assumptions.

I am not sure why you keep thinking I am making assumptions I am not making. Nor have made. You seem to have this image of me based on YOUR assumptions, and no amount of facts will change it.

Please take a look at the quote from Think First, and tell me what you would expect a Christian reading it to think? Whether it would be possible to EVER compromise with someone who views you as a pedophile and idiot merely because of your faith choice.

Remember Jody, you are a theist, by your own admission, and if you think atheist extremists don;t find all religions equally as appalling then you are sorely mistaken.

You might think ingratiating yourself with extremists and showing them 'understanding' will win you over, but as you can see, the only thing you are to the extremists is a tool to use against their critics.

And there stands the deliberately offensive quote - and criticizing those who take issue with it as if being Christian means you are unable to tell the difference between valid criticism and extremist BS?

How stupid do you think people are? Apparently, as stupid as most extremists think everyone but themselves is.

ISIS seems to think that all other Muslims are wrong too ... funny thing about extremists and a self centered and absolutely unquestioned belief in their own undiverse direction.

That a mere goat herder (a term used by the extremists quite often on this forum) would be used as a tool by its intellectual superior?

Again Jody, people are free to criticize HONESTLY, but the idea that people cannot tell the difference between criticism and abuse is just down right silly. That you demand open mindedness and yet slam to door in the face of disagreement with extremism is equally silly.