Jump to topic:

Christianity: the evil lie

jh1234lnew
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 10:30:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Christianity is an evil lie that has tricked people for centuries.

Christianity is nothing beyond a fairy tale: it is based on thousand year old books. Guess what, we atheists have WORKING BRAINS and we are skeptical of those lies because they are unoriginal copies of earlier religions. You see, the fact that there was a flood myth in the Bible wasn't because of Mesotopia's frequent floods, but rather because of the fact that the Bible is a evil lie!

The Bible has many blatant contradictions: the new testament contradicts the old, and the four gospels appear so inconsistent that they look like they were written by four different people!

The Bible is a book of rape, evil, and murder! It tells people to kill atheists, people of other religions, gays, rape victims, and even children in Egypt who were killed because the pharaoh decided to not release Israeli slaves! The Bible is evil, and evilbible.com said so!

Christianity is just like Santa Claus! The BOP is on them to prove their mumbo jumbo fairy tales, therefore we don't have the burden to provide coherent, logical refutations of their arguments! Christians say that we are rebelios tenagers who just don't believe in Christianity so that we can sin and be lazy, yes we're lazy but we cannot disagree with a deity that does not exist!

Atheism is the truth, the light, and the truth! Christians are evil sickos of evilness who like to burn good atheists at steaks. Christians should be put into educaiton centres because they are the enemy of the new, illuminated atheist world order.

ALL HAIL JOHN LENNON, THE HOLY PROPHET OF ATHEISM!!

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions (No private property)
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

But I'm not the only one
And the world will live as one
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 8:59:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/9/2014 10:30:42 PM, jh1234lnew wrote:
Christianity is an evil lie that has tricked people for centuries.

Christianity is nothing beyond a fairy tale: it is based on thousand year old books. Guess what, we atheists have WORKING BRAINS and we are skeptical of those lies because they are unoriginal copies of earlier religions. You see, the fact that there was a flood myth in the Bible wasn't because of Mesotopia's frequent floods, but rather because of the fact that the Bible is a evil lie!

The Bible has many blatant contradictions: the new testament contradicts the old, and the four gospels appear so inconsistent that they look like they were written by four different people!

The Bible is a book of rape, evil, and murder! It tells people to kill atheists, people of other religions, gays, rape victims, and even children in Egypt who were killed because the pharaoh decided to not release Israeli slaves! The Bible is evil, and evilbible.com said so!

Christianity is just like Santa Claus! The BOP is on them to prove their mumbo jumbo fairy tales, therefore we don't have the burden to provide coherent, logical refutations of their arguments! Christians say that we are rebelios tenagers who just don't believe in Christianity so that we can sin and be lazy, yes we're lazy but we cannot disagree with a deity that does not exist!

Atheism is the truth, the light, and the truth! Christians are evil sickos of evilness who like to burn good atheists at steaks. Christians should be put into educaiton centres because they are the enemy of the new, illuminated atheist world order.

ALL HAIL JOHN LENNON, THE HOLY PROPHET OF ATHEISM!!

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

But I'm not the only one
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions (No private property)
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

But I'm not the only one
And the world will live as one

Christianity is not evil at all. It was used by God to teach the rest of the world beyond the Roman Empire how to build false gods ( buildings built with human hands ) to worship their false deities ( imaginary gods ) in.