Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Jesus Existed

FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,875
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2014 4:56:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/13/2014 4:24:49 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
*stands back and watches fireworks*

http://seattle.mariners.mlb.com...

Not to bad of a guy, either.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
dee-em
Posts: 7,341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2014 5:16:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/13/2014 4:24:49 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
*stands back and watches fireworks*

So, he no longer exists?
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2014 5:55:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/13/2014 4:24:49 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
*stands back and watches fireworks*

There are some who would disagree. I'm not biased either way.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2014 6:01:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/13/2014 4:24:49 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
*stands back and watches fireworks*

Plausible.
If Gravity were true, and Darwinism true - both of which are taught as true to children, then we would evolve as pancake people. - Edlvsjd

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2014 6:45:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/13/2014 4:24:49 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
*stands back and watches fireworks*

I burst out laughing when I read this.
IEnglishman
Posts: 148
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 1:45:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/13/2014 4:56:46 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 11/13/2014 4:24:49 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
*stands back and watches fireworks*

http://seattle.mariners.mlb.com...

Not to bad of a guy, either.

Humour fail. I said existed, which obviously doesn't cover that "Jesus".
Bulproof admits he's a troll http://www.debate.org... (see post 16). Do not feed.
IEnglishman
Posts: 148
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 1:46:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/13/2014 5:16:56 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 11/13/2014 4:24:49 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
*stands back and watches fireworks*

So, he no longer exists?

You've got to stop assuming that everyone who disagrees with you is a Christian.

Oh wait, you're a liberal bigot. Never mind, lol.
Bulproof admits he's a troll http://www.debate.org... (see post 16). Do not feed.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 3:33:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/13/2014 4:24:49 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
*stands back and watches fireworks*

He still does. He keeps dying and returning in a different body.
http://www.famousbirthdays.com...
MEK
Posts: 253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 8:50:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 3:33:02 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 11/13/2014 4:24:49 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
*stands back and watches fireworks*

He still does. He keeps dying and returning in a different body.
http://www.famousbirthdays.com...

Not sure I get this thread but will address the main title. No - I do not believe Jesus, as written in the bible, ever existed. Did a failed apocalyptic Jew create a scene during the time the alleged Jesus lived - perhaps but I don't believe that was the question.
Wylted
Posts: 21,665
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 10:04:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/13/2014 4:24:49 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
*stands back and watches fireworks*

Jesus does exist and if he doesn't shut up and work my fields for $3.00 an hour I'm going to have his butt deported.
MEK
Posts: 253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 10:11:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 10:04:53 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/13/2014 4:24:49 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
*stands back and watches fireworks*

Jesus does exist and if he doesn't shut up and work my fields for $3.00 an hour I'm going to have his butt deported.

LOL!!!
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 11:08:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/13/2014 4:24:49 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
*stands back and watches fireworks*

Are you going to offer evidence? Or is this another shifting of the burden of proof?
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
dee-em
Posts: 7,341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 3:26:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 1:46:26 PM, IEnglishman wrote:
At 11/13/2014 5:16:56 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 11/13/2014 4:24:49 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
*stands back and watches fireworks*

So, he no longer exists?

You've got to stop assuming that everyone who disagrees with you is a Christian.

Oh wait, you're a liberal bigot. Never mind, lol.

I guess when the fireworks you predict don't materialise, you have to work hard to generate your own. Nice try. Lol.
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.
IEnglishman
Posts: 148
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 11:00:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/15/2014 3:26:40 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 11/14/2014 1:46:26 PM, IEnglishman wrote:
At 11/13/2014 5:16:56 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 11/13/2014 4:24:49 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
*stands back and watches fireworks*

So, he no longer exists?

You've got to stop assuming that everyone who disagrees with you is a Christian.

Oh wait, you're a liberal bigot. Never mind, lol.

I guess when the fireworks you predict don't materialise, you have to work hard to generate your own. Nice try. Lol.

How does it feel living in a country ruled by politicians who go against your beliefs at every step? Does it sting paying taxes?
Bulproof admits he's a troll http://www.debate.org... (see post 16). Do not feed.
MEK
Posts: 253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 2:38:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am still a bit confused. Is this a post about whether or not the Christian Jesus existed or just some satire?
dee-em
Posts: 7,341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2014 5:59:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/15/2014 11:00:48 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
At 11/15/2014 3:26:40 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 11/14/2014 1:46:26 PM, IEnglishman wrote:
At 11/13/2014 5:16:56 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 11/13/2014 4:24:49 AM, IEnglishman wrote:
*stands back and watches fireworks*

So, he no longer exists?

You've got to stop assuming that everyone who disagrees with you is a Christian.

Oh wait, you're a liberal bigot. Never mind, lol.

I guess when the fireworks you predict don't materialise, you have to work hard to generate your own. Nice try. Lol.

How does it feel living in a country ruled by politicians who go against your beliefs at every step? Does it sting paying taxes?

Still trying I see. LMAO.
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.