Total Posts:272|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Where did God come from before the creation?

Lukas8
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 9:00:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?

God is the creation held within the fart of the great creator of all farts.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 9:01:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 9:00:53 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?

God is the creation held within the fart of the great creator of all farts.

How are you still not banned.....
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 9:14:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?

"religious people always deny the big bang". You mean, except the one who proposed the theory itself? -_-
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 9:18:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 9:01:37 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:00:53 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?

God is the creation held within the fart of the great creator of all farts.

How are you still not banned.....

Here's a chance, you tell me why an imbecile like you hasn't been banned and I'll tell you why I haven't been.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
s-anthony
Posts: 2,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 9:26:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?

Without a creation, there is no creator; without worshipers, there is nothing that receives worship; without the physical, there is nothing beyond the physical; without subjects, there is no ruler; and, without the beasts of the field, there is no god in Heaven.
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 9:53:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?

The creation is a material thing where everything is mutable and constantly changing, whereas the spiritual world isn't like the material world, in the spiritual world everything is absolute and eternal.

Before the creation of material energy which is an expansion Gods energy also, God was existing as pure spiritual energy in the eternal spiritual world, which is also an expansion of his energy.

Therfore God was everywhere.

Omnipresent
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 10:01:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 9:01:37 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:00:53 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?

God is the creation held within the fart of the great creator of all farts.

How are you still not banned.....

Do not retaliate in kind to his insults, otherwise you may well be threatened with a ban.

It is really unbelievable how Bulproof is still an active member of DDO, or maybe it isn't.
Lukas8
Posts: 31
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 10:05:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yes, but I didnt hear any solution. And I dont belive in God. Plus if the Begining itself is everything spiritual, why is it then focused on the H. Sapiens, plus where did that begin and how? And why is there no info how God appeared (in the bible)?
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 10:09:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 9:14:51 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?

"religious people always deny the big bang". You mean, except the one who proposed the theory itself? -_-

That's a good point. I will bring that up the next time I have a religious person denying BBT.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 10:20:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 9:53:36 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?


The creation is a material thing where everything is mutable and constantly changing, whereas the spiritual world isn't like the material world, in the spiritual world everything is absolute and eternal.
An outrageous assertion devoid of support holds the same level of credibility as pure fiction.


Before the creation of material energy which is an expansion Gods energy also, God was existing as pure spiritual energy in the eternal spiritual world, which is also an expansion of his energy.
Are you not aware that energy is purely physical? Proclaiming anything about "God's energy" is the same as saying that God is physical and objectively detectable, while the Bible claims that God is metaphysical.

Therfore God was everywhere.

Omnipresent
Except, of course, that you haven't a shred of evidence to support any claim about God's energy or God.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 10:30:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?

Well many fanatical so called Christians, full of wrath and are so blind by the same, they don"t even know that the big bang brings the science community closer to the reality that there is a Creator and Judge, then where the science community stood before they adopted Hawking"s theory. It was believed by the science community or assumed, that the universe always was. So the idiots that claim big bang to be a nuisance to the development of an understanding that there is a Creator and Judge is horse dump. Its quite the apposite. What everything comes from that is physically evident is one thing, but the Creator and Judge always was. Which isn"t physically evident unless something that is physically evident is effected by the Creator and Judge, by His Word in His Presence. And in the case of men, someone sees it, and or experiences it.
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 10:31:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 10:20:37 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:53:36 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?


The creation is a material thing where everything is mutable and constantly changing, whereas the spiritual world isn't like the material world, in the spiritual world everything is absolute and eternal.
An outrageous assertion devoid of support holds the same level of credibility as pure fiction.

According to you of course, but not to many others


Before the creation of material energy which is an expansion Gods energy also, God was existing as pure spiritual energy in the eternal spiritual world, which is also an expansion of his energy.
Are you not aware that energy is purely physical? Proclaiming anything about "God's energy" is the same as saying that God is physical and objectively detectable, while the Bible claims that God is metaphysical.

No, energy is not purely physical, Just like you are not purely physical, Life energy is not purely physical, or at least it can not be proven to be, Life itself is a mystery but you want to claim the right to call it purely physical, this is where you trip up.

Life is not a combination of chemicals, otherwise you should be able to combine the chemicals and create life, but that you can not do. Therefore that leaves room for a spiritual aspect to life, which seems plausible.

People have had experiences with the spiritual world and indeed understand themselves to be spiritual also, but as a sceptic is someone who lacks the experience, that's understandable coming from you.


Therfore God was everywhere.

Omnipresent
Except, of course, that you haven't a shred of evidence to support any claim about God's energy or God.

As I said a sceptic is somebody who lacks the experience and you are that somebody. Do I want to go through the extensive effort to teach you, No, I don't think so.

This is not your lucky day.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 10:43:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 10:31:15 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 11/14/2014 10:20:37 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:53:36 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?


The creation is a material thing where everything is mutable and constantly changing, whereas the spiritual world isn't like the material world, in the spiritual world everything is absolute and eternal.
An outrageous assertion devoid of support holds the same level of credibility as pure fiction.


According to you of course, but not to many others
If you're going to claim I'm wrong in stating that the assertion is devoid of support, that's the same as claiming that it is not devoid of support. So show us the evidence supporting the assertion and I'll retract my statement.


Before the creation of material energy which is an expansion Gods energy also, God was existing as pure spiritual energy in the eternal spiritual world, which is also an expansion of his energy.
Are you not aware that energy is purely physical? Proclaiming anything about "God's energy" is the same as saying that God is physical and objectively detectable, while the Bible claims that God is metaphysical.

No, energy is not purely physical, Just like you are not purely physical, Life energy is not purely physical, or at least it can not be proven to be, Life itself is a mystery but you want to claim the right to call it purely physical, this is where you trip up.
I'm sorry, where is your evidence that Einstein's equation E=MC^2 is wrong. Because that's what you're saying, that energy is not just another state of matter. Meanwhile, Einstein and all of science accepts this to be true, operates on that conclusion, and finds that the claim is consistent with all demonstrated outcomes.

Life is not a combination of chemicals, otherwise you should be able to combine the chemicals and create life, but that you can not do. Therefore that leaves room for a spiritual aspect to life, which seems plausible.
I'm not aware of anyone making the claim that life is just a combination of chemicals. But that doesn't mean that life isn't a set of chemical reactions, which it is. And while we haven't yet synthetically produced life, we have produced systems which demonstrate many of the properties of life, and have done so with as little as 4 or 5 chemicals in a water base.

People have had experiences with the spiritual world and indeed understand themselves to be spiritual also, but as a sceptic is someone who lacks the experience, that's understandable coming from you.
People have had experiences which they did not understand. And in searching for an explanation, ran with a ready default - claims of the spiritual. But there is no detectable spiritual component to life, or to any of reality.


Therfore God was everywhere.

Omnipresent
Except, of course, that you haven't a shred of evidence to support any claim about God's energy or God.


As I said a sceptic is somebody who lacks the experience and you are that somebody. Do I want to go through the extensive effort to teach you, No, I don't think so.
Explain why the assumption that such experiences are "spiritual" is any different from the abandon belief that evil spirits caused disease? People didn't know what caused disease, and thus assumed it was the work of evil spirits. Germ theory has since shown that the long-held belief in evil spirits was incorrect.

This is not your lucky day.
I haven't had a lucky day in longer than I care to mention. But that holds no bearing on the lack of validity to the claims you've presented.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 10:43:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 10:31:15 AM, johnlubba wrote:
As I said a sceptic is somebody who lacks the experience and you are that somebody.
And the believer is someone who has the experience and yet refuses to accept the knowledge that experience produced, s/he refuses knowledge.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 10:59:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 10:43:00 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 11/14/2014 10:31:15 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 11/14/2014 10:20:37 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:53:36 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?


The creation is a material thing where everything is mutable and constantly changing, whereas the spiritual world isn't like the material world, in the spiritual world everything is absolute and eternal.
An outrageous assertion devoid of support holds the same level of credibility as pure fiction.


According to you of course, but not to many others
If you're going to claim I'm wrong in stating that the assertion is devoid of support, that's the same as claiming that it is not devoid of support. So show us the evidence supporting the assertion and I'll retract my statement.

I'll do as you do, I'll ask you to prove that everything is material, especially life, and then I'll assert that you have no evidence to claim that all things are purely physical.


Before the creation of material energy which is an expansion Gods energy also, God was existing as pure spiritual energy in the eternal spiritual world, which is also an expansion of his energy.
Are you not aware that energy is purely physical? Proclaiming anything about "God's energy" is the same as saying that God is physical and objectively detectable, while the Bible claims that God is metaphysical.

No, energy is not purely physical, Just like you are not purely physical, Life energy is not purely physical, or at least it can not be proven to be, Life itself is a mystery but you want to claim the right to call it purely physical, this is where you trip up.
I'm sorry, where is your evidence that Einstein's equation E=MC^2 is wrong. Because that's what you're saying, that energy is not just another state of matter. Meanwhile, Einstein and all of science accepts this to be true, operates on that conclusion, and finds that the claim is consistent with all demonstrated outcomes.

Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter."

Albert Einstein


Life is not a combination of chemicals, otherwise you should be able to combine the chemicals and create life, but that you can not do. Therefore that leaves room for a spiritual aspect to life, which seems plausible.
I'm not aware of anyone making the claim that life is just a combination of chemicals. But that doesn't mean that life isn't a set of chemical reactions, which it is. And while we haven't yet synthetically produced life, we have produced systems which demonstrate many of the properties of life, and have done so with as little as 4 or 5 chemicals in a water base.

People have had experiences with the spiritual world and indeed understand themselves to be spiritual also, but as a sceptic is someone who lacks the experience, that's understandable coming from you.
People have had experiences which they did not understand. And in searching for an explanation, ran with a ready default - claims of the spiritual. But there is no detectable spiritual component to life, or to any of reality.


Therfore God was everywhere.

Omnipresent
Except, of course, that you haven't a shred of evidence to support any claim about God's energy or God.


As I said a sceptic is somebody who lacks the experience and you are that somebody. Do I want to go through the extensive effort to teach you, No, I don't think so.
Explain why the assumption that such experiences are "spiritual" is any different from the abandon belief that evil spirits caused disease? People didn't know what caused disease, and thus assumed it was the work of evil spirits. Germ theory has since shown that the long-held belief in evil spirits was incorrect.

This is not your lucky day.
I haven't had a lucky day in longer than I care to mention. But that holds no bearing on the lack of validity to the claims you've presented.

I have no interest in communicating with you any further you are obviously deluded.

Goodbye.
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 11:00:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 10:43:00 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 11/14/2014 10:31:15 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 11/14/2014 10:20:37 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:53:36 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?


The creation is a material thing where everything is mutable and constantly changing, whereas the spiritual world isn't like the material world, in the spiritual world everything is absolute and eternal.
An outrageous assertion devoid of support holds the same level of credibility as pure fiction.


According to you of course, but not to many others
If you're going to claim I'm wrong in stating that the assertion is devoid of support, that's the same as claiming that it is not devoid of support. So show us the evidence supporting the assertion and I'll retract my statement.

I'll do as you do, I'll ask you to prove that everything is material, especially life, and then I'll assert that you have no evidence to claim that all things are purely physical.


Before the creation of material energy which is an expansion Gods energy also, God was existing as pure spiritual energy in the eternal spiritual world, which is also an expansion of his energy.
Are you not aware that energy is purely physical? Proclaiming anything about "God's energy" is the same as saying that God is physical and objectively detectable, while the Bible claims that God is metaphysical.

No, energy is not purely physical, Just like you are not purely physical, Life energy is not purely physical, or at least it can not be proven to be, Life itself is a mystery but you want to claim the right to call it purely physical, this is where you trip up.
I'm sorry, where is your evidence that Einstein's equation E=MC^2 is wrong. Because that's what you're saying, that energy is not just another state of matter. Meanwhile, Einstein and all of science accepts this to be true, operates on that conclusion, and finds that the claim is consistent with all demonstrated outcomes.

Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter."

Albert Einstein


Life is not a combination of chemicals, otherwise you should be able to combine the chemicals and create life, but that you can not do. Therefore that leaves room for a spiritual aspect to life, which seems plausible.
I'm not aware of anyone making the claim that life is just a combination of chemicals. But that doesn't mean that life isn't a set of chemical reactions, which it is. And while we haven't yet synthetically produced life, we have produced systems which demonstrate many of the properties of life, and have done so with as little as 4 or 5 chemicals in a water base.

People have had experiences with the spiritual world and indeed understand themselves to be spiritual also, but as a sceptic is someone who lacks the experience, that's understandable coming from you.
People have had experiences which they did not understand. And in searching for an explanation, ran with a ready default - claims of the spiritual. But there is no detectable spiritual component to life, or to any of reality.


Therfore God was everywhere.

Omnipresent
Except, of course, that you haven't a shred of evidence to support any claim about God's energy or God.


As I said a sceptic is somebody who lacks the experience and you are that somebody. Do I want to go through the extensive effort to teach you, No, I don't think so.
Explain why the assumption that such experiences are "spiritual" is any different from the abandon belief that evil spirits caused disease? People didn't know what caused disease, and thus assumed it was the work of evil spirits. Germ theory has since shown that the long-held belief in evil spirits was incorrect.

This is not your lucky day.
I haven't had a lucky day in longer than I care to mention. But that holds no bearing on the lack of validity to the claims you've presented.

I have no interest in communicating with you any further

Goodbye.
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 11:02:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?

If you can find an answer your question with something I can believe then you will have my complete attention. Until then I can only say that we make our own God's and we suffer the consequences.

According to Douglas Adams the answer to your question will probably be 42.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 11:04:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 10:59:23 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 11/14/2014 10:43:00 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 11/14/2014 10:31:15 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 11/14/2014 10:20:37 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:53:36 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?


The creation is a material thing where everything is mutable and constantly changing, whereas the spiritual world isn't like the material world, in the spiritual world everything is absolute and eternal.
An outrageous assertion devoid of support holds the same level of credibility as pure fiction.


According to you of course, but not to many others
If you're going to claim I'm wrong in stating that the assertion is devoid of support, that's the same as claiming that it is not devoid of support. So show us the evidence supporting the assertion and I'll retract my statement.


I'll do as you do, I'll ask you to prove that everything is material, especially life, and then I'll assert that you have no evidence to claim that all things are purely physical.
Which is nothing but shifting the burden of proof. Until you (or someone), can present objective evidence for the spiritual, the burden of proof remains upon you to support the claim that it exists.


Before the creation of material energy which is an expansion Gods energy also, God was existing as pure spiritual energy in the eternal spiritual world, which is also an expansion of his energy.
Are you not aware that energy is purely physical? Proclaiming anything about "God's energy" is the same as saying that God is physical and objectively detectable, while the Bible claims that God is metaphysical.

No, energy is not purely physical, Just like you are not purely physical, Life energy is not purely physical, or at least it can not be proven to be, Life itself is a mystery but you want to claim the right to call it purely physical, this is where you trip up.
I'm sorry, where is your evidence that Einstein's equation E=MC^2 is wrong. Because that's what you're saying, that energy is not just another state of matter. Meanwhile, Einstein and all of science accepts this to be true, operates on that conclusion, and finds that the claim is consistent with all demonstrated outcomes.

Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter."

Albert Einstein
It's so sad to see people who can't understand what people are saying, yet present their quotations to demonstrate their inability to understand. Please explain to me how you reconcile E=MC^2 with the statement that there is no matter. He's simply saying that matter and energy are one and the same, just as ice and water are one an the same. That doesn't mean there is no difference between states.

Life is not a combination of chemicals, otherwise you should be able to combine the chemicals and create life, but that you can not do. Therefore that leaves room for a spiritual aspect to life, which seems plausible.
I'm not aware of anyone making the claim that life is just a combination of chemicals. But that doesn't mean that life isn't a set of chemical reactions, which it is. And while we haven't yet synthetically produced life, we have produced systems which demonstrate many of the properties of life, and have done so with as little as 4 or 5 chemicals in a water base.

People have had experiences with the spiritual world and indeed understand themselves to be spiritual also, but as a sceptic is someone who lacks the experience, that's understandable coming from you.
People have had experiences which they did not understand. And in searching for an explanation, ran with a ready default - claims of the spiritual. But there is no detectable spiritual component to life, or to any of reality.


Therfore God was everywhere.

Omnipresent
Except, of course, that you haven't a shred of evidence to support any claim about God's energy or God.


As I said a sceptic is somebody who lacks the experience and you are that somebody. Do I want to go through the extensive effort to teach you, No, I don't think so.
Explain why the assumption that such experiences are "spiritual" is any different from the abandon belief that evil spirits caused disease? People didn't know what caused disease, and thus assumed it was the work of evil spirits. Germ theory has since shown that the long-held belief in evil spirits was incorrect.

This is not your lucky day.
I haven't had a lucky day in longer than I care to mention. But that holds no bearing on the lack of validity to the claims you've presented.

I have no interest in communicating with you any further you are obviously deluded.


Goodbye.
Running away is always an option. In your case, it is likely your best option.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 11:17:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 11:04:37 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 11/14/2014 10:59:23 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 11/14/2014 10:43:00 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 11/14/2014 10:31:15 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 11/14/2014 10:20:37 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:53:36 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?


The creation is a material thing where everything is mutable and constantly changing, whereas the spiritual world isn't like the material world, in the spiritual world everything is absolute and eternal.
An outrageous assertion devoid of support holds the same level of credibility as pure fiction.


According to you of course, but not to many others
If you're going to claim I'm wrong in stating that the assertion is devoid of support, that's the same as claiming that it is not devoid of support. So show us the evidence supporting the assertion and I'll retract my statement.


I'll do as you do, I'll ask you to prove that everything is material, especially life, and then I'll assert that you have no evidence to claim that all things are purely physical.
Which is nothing but shifting the burden of proof. Until you (or someone), can present objective evidence for the spiritual, the burden of proof remains upon you to support the claim that it exists.

That's just a cop out because you can't prove it. If you could you would, but you can't so you state the burden is all mine. Whereas I could offer circumstantial evidence to reinforce my claim but I don't want to go through such a rigorous process with you, especially you, simply because I don't like you and don't want to waste any more energy on you.



Before the creation of material energy which is an expansion Gods energy also, God was existing as pure spiritual energy in the eternal spiritual world, which is also an expansion of his energy.
Are you not aware that energy is purely physical? Proclaiming anything about "God's energy" is the same as saying that God is physical and objectively detectable, while the Bible claims that God is metaphysical.

No, energy is not purely physical, Just like you are not purely physical, Life energy is not purely physical, or at least it can not be proven to be, Life itself is a mystery but you want to claim the right to call it purely physical, this is where you trip up.
I'm sorry, where is your evidence that Einstein's equation E=MC^2 is wrong. Because that's what you're saying, that energy is not just another state of matter. Meanwhile, Einstein and all of science accepts this to be true, operates on that conclusion, and finds that the claim is consistent with all demonstrated outcomes.

Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter."

Albert Einstein
It's so sad to see people who can't understand what people are saying, yet present their quotations to demonstrate their inability to understand. Please explain to me how you reconcile E=MC^2 with the statement that there is no matter. He's simply saying that matter and energy are one and the same, just as ice and water are one an the same. That doesn't mean there is no difference between states.

Wrong answer, read it again, there is no matter, Atoms are 99.9000000 percent empty it's just vibrational charges that give us the illusion of something solid, what you call matter, is simply nothing but a vibration of energy. In other words, you are convinced by the illusion.


Life is not a combination of chemicals, otherwise you should be able to combine the chemicals and create life, but that you can not do. Therefore that leaves room for a spiritual aspect to life, which seems plausible.
I'm not aware of anyone making the claim that life is just a combination of chemicals. But that doesn't mean that life isn't a set of chemical reactions, which it is. And while we haven't yet synthetically produced life, we have produced systems which demonstrate many of the properties of life, and have done so with as little as 4 or 5 chemicals in a water base.

People have had experiences with the spiritual world and indeed understand themselves to be spiritual also, but as a sceptic is someone who lacks the experience, that's understandable coming from you.
People have had experiences which they did not understand. And in searching for an explanation, ran with a ready default - claims of the spiritual. But there is no detectable spiritual component to life, or to any of reality.


Therfore God was everywhere.

Omnipresent
Except, of course, that you haven't a shred of evidence to support any claim about God's energy or God.


As I said a sceptic is somebody who lacks the experience and you are that somebody. Do I want to go through the extensive effort to teach you, No, I don't think so.
Explain why the assumption that such experiences are "spiritual" is any different from the abandon belief that evil spirits caused disease? People didn't know what caused disease, and thus assumed it was the work of evil spirits. Germ theory has since shown that the long-held belief in evil spirits was incorrect.

This is not your lucky day.
I haven't had a lucky day in longer than I care to mention. But that holds no bearing on the lack of validity to the claims you've presented.

I have no interest in communicating with you any further you are obviously deluded.


Goodbye.
Running away is always an option. In your case, it is likely your best option.

You call it running away, I call it turning my back on somebody I have no interest in wasting my time on.

From now on you might as well whistle in the wind, chances are nobody will hear you.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 11:34:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 11:17:05 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 11/14/2014 11:04:37 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 11/14/2014 10:59:23 AM, johnlubba wrote:

I'll do as you do, I'll ask you to prove that everything is material, especially life, and then I'll assert that you have no evidence to claim that all things are purely physical.
Which is nothing but shifting the burden of proof. Until you (or someone), can present objective evidence for the spiritual, the burden of proof remains upon you to support the claim that it exists.


That's just a cop out because you can't prove it. If you could you would, but you can't so you state the burden is all mine. Whereas I could offer circumstantial evidence to reinforce my claim but I don't want to go through such a rigorous process with you, especially you, simply because I don't like you and don't want to waste any more energy on you.
The cop-out is all on your part. You've made a claim for which there is no obvious evidential support. If you want to assert that your claim is true, you need to present evidence. If you fail to present evidence, then I win by default - your default! So either present evidence for the spiritual, or desist with your childish evasions.

Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter."

Albert Einstein
It's so sad to see people who can't understand what people are saying, yet present their quotations to demonstrate their inability to understand. Please explain to me how you reconcile E=MC^2 with the statement that there is no matter. He's simply saying that matter and energy are one and the same, just as ice and water are one an the same. That doesn't mean there is no difference between states.

Wrong answer, read it again, there is no matter, Atoms are 99.9000000 percent empty it's just vibrational charges that give us the illusion of something solid, what you call matter, is simply nothing but a vibration of energy. In other words, you are convinced by the illusion.
Not only have I read it, but I'm quite familiar with much of Einstein's work. I'm also familiar with the demonstrations of his work, such as the bombs dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Each of those bombs converted mass directly into energy - massive energy (for the day). In the case of the Hiroshima bomb, 0.6 grams of matter was converted direction into energy in approximately 1 microsecond, resulting in the release of 12-16 kilotons of energy.

You've made it abundantly clear that you hold no understanding of physics yet you continue to bluff through pure ignorance, and it shows.


I have no interest in communicating with you any further you are obviously deluded.


Goodbye.
Running away is always an option. In your case, it is likely your best option.


You call it running away, I call it turning my back on somebody I have no interest in wasting my time on.
I call it demonstrating the fear that your ignorance has been exposed. That's a valid fear for you.

From now on you might as well whistle in the wind, chances are nobody will hear you.
I appreciate your desire to speak for all but you do not. You've simply been exposed as having little understanding of reality, and great hope in a fairytale.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
SebUK
Posts: 850
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 12:14:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?

God created time , God is outside of time therefore he is eternal. Only things that are not eternal require causes.
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
HPWKA
Posts: 401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 12:15:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?

Presupposing the existence of God, as this question does, answers the question itself.

God is supposed to be all-powerful, all-knowing, and eternal. Granting his existence means accepting that he needs no beginning or "first-cause".
Feelings are the fleeting fancy of fools.
The search for truth in a world of lies is the only thing that matters.
ThinkFirst
Posts: 1,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 12:23:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 9:14:51 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?

"religious people always deny the big bang". You mean, except the one who proposed the theory itself? -_-

Just because Lema"tre was a theologian doesn't mean he was religious...
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 1:05:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 12:23:00 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:14:51 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?

"religious people always deny the big bang". You mean, except the one who proposed the theory itself? -_-

Just because Lema"tre was a theologian doesn't mean he was religious...

Lol, what? Lemaitre was deeply relgious.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 1:08:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 1:05:22 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 11/14/2014 12:23:00 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:14:51 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?

"religious people always deny the big bang". You mean, except the one who proposed the theory itself? -_-

Just because Lema"tre was a theologian doesn't mean he was religious...

Lol, what? Lemaitre was deeply relgious.

In fact, some of his critics thought that his religious beliefs overly clouded scientific work when he first proposed the theory. *rolls eyes*
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
ThinkFirst
Posts: 1,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 3:28:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 1:05:22 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 11/14/2014 12:23:00 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:14:51 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?

"religious people always deny the big bang". You mean, except the one who proposed the theory itself? -_-

Just because Lema"tre was a theologian doesn't mean he was religious...

Lol, what? Lemaitre was deeply relgious.

Take a deep breath, PCP... That was my tongue-in-cheek (sarcastic) way of supporting your point (but only because you were correct)...
;)
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
Idealist
Posts: 2,520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 3:35:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?

Religious people always deny the BB? "The prevalent theory of cosmic origins prior to the Big Bang theory was the "Steady State," which argued that the universe has always existed, without a beginning that necessitated a cause. However, this new evidence strongly suggests that there was a beginning to our universe. If the universe did indeed have a beginning, by the simple logic of cause and effect, there had to be an agent " separate and apart from the effect " that caused it. That sounds a lot like Genesis 1:1 to me: "In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth." ~ cnn.com. Why the heck would religious people accept "steady-state" over "creation-event"?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 3:42:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 1:05:22 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 11/14/2014 12:23:00 PM, ThinkFirst wrote:
At 11/14/2014 9:14:51 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 11/14/2014 8:53:03 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Where did God come from before the creation of earth? I mean, religious people always deny the big bang, but where did then god come from. In the bible it just says that god created earth. So where did he actually come from before the creation of everything?

"religious people always deny the big bang". You mean, except the one who proposed the theory itself? -_-

Just because Lema"tre was a theologian doesn't mean he was religious...

Lol, what? Lemaitre was deeply relgious.

Was he a non religious priest?
Idealist
Posts: 2,520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/14/2014 3:42:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/14/2014 10:05:16 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
Yes, but I didnt hear any solution. And I dont belive in God. Plus if the Begining itself is everything spiritual, why is it then focused on the H. Sapiens, plus where did that begin and how? And why is there no info how God appeared (in the bible)?

Does an operating manual contain information on the nature of those who built the machine?