Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 4:19:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/18/2014 3:28:56 PM, Hunter695 wrote:
God is either lazy or evil.

No he is neither.

His plan to sort this mess out is well under way, and nearlkign it's climax.

In teh meantime he allows his sun to shine on all equally, and is giving all teh hance to make up thier minds whose side they wish to be on.

The Bible is his record of evertyihng from creation on to the conclusion of his plan when all is brught back to what it was originally intended to be.

In the meantime, we have the promise of teh resurrection inot much better circumstances on a cleansed earth after he brings this wicked system to and end, so all we lose is toughly 70 years out of eternity. Not a lot to lose really. The we get anotehr shot at eternity.

I could explain it much more fully, but do you really want to know?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 9:13:19 PM
At 11/18/2014 4:19:32 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

No he is neither.

In teh meantime he allows his sun to shine on all equally, and is giving all teh hance to make up thier minds whose side they wish to be on.

The Bible is his record of evertyihng from creation on to the conclusion of his plan when all is brught back to what it was originally intended to be.

In the meantime, we have the promise of teh resurrection inot much better circumstances on a cleansed earth after he brings this wicked system to and end, so all we lose is toughly 70 years out of eternity. Not a lot to lose really. The we get anotehr shot at eternity.

Not one of God's people can make a decision for their own salvation. Only fools believe this lie.

Titus 2:11
11: For the grace of God has appeared for the salvation of all men,

I Timothy 4:10
10: For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.

Ezekiel 39:
21: "And I will set my glory among the nations; and all the nations shall see my judgment which I have executed, and my hand which I have laid on them.
22: The house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God, from that day forward. 2
3: And the nations shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity, because they dealt so treacherously with me that I hid my face from them and gave them into the hand of their adversaries, and they all fell by the sword.
24: I dealt with them according to their uncleanness and their transgressions, and hid my face from them.
25: "Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Now I will restore the fortunes of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for my holy name.
26: They shall forget their shame, and all the treachery they have practiced against me, when they dwell securely in their land with none to make them afraid,

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

All God's people, Jacob ( in spirit ) and Israel ( in the flesh ) will be saved from this world and their wicked flesh ( adversaries ).
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 9:44:12 PM

God is both of those things as well as being the opposites of those things.
God is a paradox which seems to contradict itself without contradicting itself.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 9:51:56 PM

No he is neither.

Very funny. God created the mess ( chaos, calamity, evil ) in the first place.

You cannot be on the side of light or embrace light ( God) without also embracing darkness because the light of the world said to love your enemies and do good to them.

The Bible is a record of ancient authors beliefs and superstitions.

Dream on MCB. Your fantasy land exists nowhere except in your own imagination.

Obviously you want no part of reality. You are too busy dreaming of a place where you will live happily ever after.
You get "another shot at eternity" ???
Did you mess up your first chance at eternity?
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 10:23:38 PM

No he is neither.

His plan is to sort HIS mess out is well under way...

There, fixed it for you.

Even though He knew it would go off the rails. Interesting.

Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 10:31:00 PM

you say that because you are dead set against HIm, separated from HIm by your sin and loving it.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 10:52:01 PM
At 11/18/2014 10:31:00 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

you say that because you are dead set against HIm, separated from HIm by your sin and loving it.

Much in the same way you are dead set against the tooth fair. And loving it. (!?)
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
mrburns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 2:25:44 AM
I know the truth. How we will b with our loved ones who have passed away and where we go from here. We all have to love...i will tell u only truth that i know
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:06:16 AM

No he is neither.

Why would you bother to do that, we have already read the Bible and know the ridiculous fables being told within. The only real difference is that we grew up.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:37:34 AM
At 11/18/2014 10:52:01 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Much in the same way you are dead set against the tooth fair. And loving it. (!?)

Dead is separated from God by sin. You are in the first death because you are a sinner, your sins have separated you from God. If God does not save you, you will be forever lost to the second death which is the Lake of Fire. There is no countdown to finality of time in the second death as there is in the first death. The second death is where you will pay for being a sinner. The first death is where you have time to repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved from the second death.

Why don't you take your tooth fairy over for a ride on the flying spaghetti monster and see if you can find Santa Clause and tell Santa you want a "don't burn in Hell" license and see if that keeps you out of the fire? I really hope you are not so stupid as to try to prove they are all imaginary.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:40:41 AM
Of course God is kind and he really cares or He would strke you dead now and give you no more chance to be saved from Hell. The way you talk agaisnt Him, and the way He tolerates you, is not enough for you to see He is kind and He cares for you?
God will allow troubles to plague you in hope that you will turn to Him as the only one who can give you eternal life and deliver you from all of your troubles. He won't tolerate you forever. You are mistaking His kindness for weakness, thinking you can sucker punch Him with such stupidly simple accusations like your OP.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:47:28 AM
Why would you bother to do that, we have already read the Bible and know the ridiculous fables being told within. The only real difference is that we grew up.

You, and whoever you refer to as "we" who would be people who talk or think like you, have not grown up, you have grown hard hearted and hard headed in your pride by fooling yourself into thinking you do not owe God for your time and the things you have done, thought, imagined, and said have no eternal value. You have done evil, and the effects of the things you have done remain forever and must be forever paid for. You will get what you deserve in the fire of Hell if you continue saying it is a fairy tale that God Himself paid for you on the cross with His own blood so if you receive Him as your Saviour, the payment for your sins has been made and you can be pardoned from Hell. If you really think this is a fairy tale, go ahead and try to prove it.....oh yeah, I forgot, you are already doing that. The Bible says you are a fool. (Psalm 14:1)
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:51:23 AM
At 11/19/2014 8:47:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

You, and whoever you refer to as "we" who would be people who talk or think like you, have not grown up, you have grown hard hearted and hard headed in your pride by fooling yourself into thinking you do not owe God for your time and the things you have done, thought, imagined, and said have no eternal value.

Not really, I am simply responding to your words, words that come from an inoperable, dense brain that has yet to be used for it's purpose, that of thinking.

You have done evil, and the effects of the things you have done remain forever and must be forever paid for. You will get what you deserve in the fire of Hell if you continue saying it is a fairy tale that God Himself paid for you on the cross with His own blood so if you receive Him as your Saviour, the payment for your sins has been made and you can be pardoned from Hell. If you really think this is a fairy tale, go ahead and try to prove it.....oh yeah, I forgot, you are already doing that. The Bible says you are a fool. (Psalm 14:1)

The Bible does not say I am a fool, you are saying I'm a fool and are then shifting the burden of responsibility of your act to your God, Of course, if your God actually exists, He will not be too happy with you for blaming Him for words you utter.

Save me a seat by the fire.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 9:34:22 AM
At 11/19/2014 8:40:41 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Of course God is kind and he really cares or He would strke you dead now and give you no more chance to be saved from Hell. The way you talk agaisnt Him, and the way He tolerates you, is not enough for you to see He is kind and He cares for you?
God will allow troubles to plague you in hope that you will turn to Him as the only one who can give you eternal life and deliver you from all of your troubles. He won't tolerate you forever. You are mistaking His kindness for weakness, thinking you can sucker punch Him with such stupidly simple accusations like your OP.

but if God so loving how God commanded to kill?

1 Samuel 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and @ss. what woman infant suckling (!!!!!!) ox sheep camel and @ss ?!? what god is this? psychopath.

NUMBERS 21:3 The Lord gave the Canaanites over to Israel, who "completely destroyed them and their towns."

NUMBERS 31:17-18 God commanded Moses to kill all of the male Midianite children and "kill every woman who has slept with a man but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." The virgins were presumably raped. (NOTE: How could the soldiers know which women were virgins?)

how such psychopath god you trying to convey as and believe you? and you say Islam is evil? m0ron.
Never fart near dog
Hunter695
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 12:02:18 PM

I don't hate god, i hate what that religion does to people. I think that most of the "Sins" are total BS, and aren't actually bad.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 12:16:46 PM
At 11/19/2014 12:02:18 PM, Hunter695 wrote:

I don't hate god, i hate what that religion does to people. I think that most of the "Sins" are total BS, and aren't actually bad.

They are bad enough that you are being executed for your sins. Cursing is worthy of death from God. You do hate God, you simply are trying to hide the fact. If you didn't hate God, you would not be cursing.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 12:53:56 PM
At 11/19/2014 12:16:46 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 11/19/2014 12:02:18 PM, Hunter695 wrote:

They are bad enough that you are being executed for your sins. Cursing is worthy of death from God. You do hate God, you simply are trying to hide the fact. If you didn't hate God, you would not be cursing.

Sorry, but your reasoning does not follow. Never once was it ever implied or stated a hatred for your God by Hunter695, it is a conclusion YOU invoked yourself by essentially putting words directly into Hunter695's mouth. That is a deception.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 12:55:47 PM
At 11/19/2014 9:34:22 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

how such psychopath god you trying to convey as and believe you? and you say Islam is evil? m0ron.

But, both religions originated from the same Scriptures and the same God, the god of Abraham.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 12:58:22 PM
At 11/19/2014 12:55:47 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

But, both religions originated from the same Scriptures and the same God, the god of Abraham.

And people corrupted the bible writing whatever they want adding deleting like this nonsense about Moses (pbuh) commanded to kill babies and animals.
Never fart near dog
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 12:59:33 PM

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun"

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 1:00:36 PM
At 11/19/2014 12:59:33 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun"

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

the same order they verses copied and out of context the same sh1t every time.
Never fart near dog
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 1:01:02 PM
At 11/19/2014 12:58:22 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

And people corrupted the bible writing whatever they want adding deleting like this nonsense about Moses (pbuh) commanded to kill babies and animals.

And, Muhammad made up whatever he wanted and it became the Quran. Corrupted from the get go.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 1:01:59 PM
At 11/19/2014 1:01:02 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

And, Muhammad made up whatever he wanted and it became the Quran. Corrupted from the get go.

and you can prove it?
Never fart near dog
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 1:02:36 PM
At 11/19/2014 1:00:36 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Sorry, but the words there are in context. It shows the violence your religion promotes and condones.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 1:06:46 PM
At 11/19/2014 1:01:59 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

and you can prove it?

I can no more prove it invalid than you can prove it valid. But, it certainly appears very obvious he did, just like every other religion is made up from the minds of deluded men.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 1:07:04 PM
At 11/19/2014 1:02:36 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Sorry, but the words there are in context. It shows the violence your religion promotes and condones.

ok lets begin with the first verse. the verse 191 starts with the word "and" so what you cuting off the sentence? smarty one. come give us verse 190, secondly u dont have to be a Tesla to understand this simply english.

"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [its not disbelief, disbelief is Kufer. Fitnah means trial or persecution] is worse than killing...
Never fart near dog
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 1:11:16 PM
At 11/19/2014 1:07:04 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 11/19/2014 1:02:36 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

ok lets begin with the first verse. the verse 191 starts with the word "and" so what you cuting off the sentence? smarty one. come give us verse 190, secondly u dont have to be a Tesla to understand this simply english.

Quran (2:190) Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.

Yes, there is the verse, notice how it does nothing to change the fact Islam condones and promotes violence and killing?
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 1:15:12 PM
At 11/19/2014 1:06:46 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/19/2014 1:01:59 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

and you can prove it?

I can no more prove it invalid than you can prove it valid. But, it certainly appears very obvious he did, just like every other religion is made up from the minds of deluded men.

well you say corrupted so give us examples... here i give one why its not copied:
Qur'anic Accuracy Vs. Biblical Error

the bible uses the word "Pharaoh" in the stories of Abraham Moses and Joseph. when it comes to the Quran it uses the word "Pharaoh" to the story of Moses and in the story of Joseph it uses the word "King". after modern linguistic studies and Egyptology we know today that in the old kingdom (time of Joseph) they used to call their rulers as "Kings" and in the new kingdom (time of Moses) they called them "Pharaohs".

Yeah if prophet Muhhamed (paece be upon him) copied he would make that mistake too,,,,, keep trying to disprove the Quran. http://www.islamic-awareness.org...
Never fart near dog