Jump to topic:

Flesh is not real at all.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 9:30:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
For thousands of years, man thought his flesh was real but now we have quantum physicists, meta-physicists, cosmologists, etc. who know our flesh is only an illusion.

Besides that, God used us saints to testify to His invisible knowledge where we all came from. We learn by writing and speaking the words He puts in our mind from our own native language. So in the English language, God has directly taught me that we're living in His dream. This is why physicists can't understand why they can't contain the particles they observe, that turn to invisible waves when not observed.

If you can open up your mind and think of us as living in a dream, then all the prophecies of the old testament and Jesus saying that he was the light of men will make sense to you.

We were created invisible ( Jacob ) and formed visible ( Israel ).

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.

Isaiah 1
3: The ox knows its owner, and the a** its master's crib; but Israel does not know, my people does not understand."

Isaiah 45
25: In the LORD all the offspring of Israel shall triumph and glory."

Habakkuk 3:
13: Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people, for the salvation of thy anointed. Thou didst crush the head of the wicked, laying him bare from thigh to neck. Selah

All the prophets, saints, believers, non-believers and ignorant people will be saved from this world, which is only a dream.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/18/2014 9:34:12 PM
Psalm 22
27: All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.
28: For dominion belongs to the LORD, and he rules over the nations.
29: Yea, to him shall all the proud of the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and he who cannot keep himself alive.
30: Posterity shall serve him; men shall tell of the Lord to the coming generation,
31: and proclaim his deliverance to a people yet unborn, that he has wrought it.

His deliverance ( salvation ) that us saints preached to God's believers was also meant for the unborn, too, even though most of them would never know God during this first age.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 9:55:27 AM
At 11/18/2014 9:30:19 PM, bornofgod wrote:
For thousands of years, man thought his flesh was real but now we have quantum physicists, meta-physicists, cosmologists, etc. who know our flesh is only an illusion.

That isn't true at all, why would just make up stuff that you know nothing about? Is that how you believers operate, you must lie about things to demonstrate your irrational beliefs?

You're free to stick to your childish beliefs and call us all fools, but when you start lying about science and how it works, you certainly will be called out for it.

God has directly taught me that we're living in His dream. This is why physicists can't understand why they can't contain the particles they observe, that turn to invisible waves when not observed.

I'm happy for you, that it makes you happy to live in a dream world, but physicists have nothing to do with your dream world, nor your ridiculous claims of what they know. so stop making up lies about it.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 10:07:22 AM

Besides that, God used us saints to testify to His invisible knowledge where we all came from. We learn by writing and speaking the words He puts in our mind from our own native language. So in the English language, God has directly taught me that we're living in His dream. This is why physicists can't understand why they can't contain the particles they observe, that turn to invisible waves when not observed.

If you can open up your mind and think of us as living in a dream, then all the prophecies of the old testament and Jesus saying that he was the light of men will make sense to you.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.

Isaiah 1
3: The ox knows its owner, and the a** its master's crib; but Israel does not know, my people does not understand."

Isaiah 45

Habakkuk 3:
13: Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people, for the salvation of thy anointed. Thou didst crush the head of the wicked, laying him bare from thigh to neck. Selah

All the prophets, saints, believers, non-believers and ignorant people will be saved from this world, which is only a dream.

Sorry I didn't know patients in mental institutions had access to the internet
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 10:57:10 AM
At 11/19/2014 9:55:27 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

That isn't true at all, why would just make up stuff that you know nothing about? Is that how you believers operate, you must lie about things to demonstrate your irrational beliefs?

You're free to stick to your childish beliefs and call us all fools, but when you start lying about science and how it works, you certainly will be called out for it.

God has directly taught me that we're living in His dream. This is why physicists can't understand why they can't contain the particles they observe, that turn to invisible waves when not observed.

I'm happy for you, that it makes you happy to live in a dream world, but physicists have nothing to do with your dream world, nor your ridiculous claims of what they know. so stop making up lies about it.

Many atheists don't even believe what scientists have learned. I don't pity anyone who needs evidence to get to know God.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 10:57:52 AM
At 11/19/2014 10:07:22 AM, wsmunit7 wrote:

Isaiah 43

Isaiah 1

Isaiah 45

Habakkuk 3:

I didn't know that either. Thanks for the tip.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 11:17:12 AM

Stick your head in a roaring fireplace and see if your flesh is real or not.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 11:19:42 AM

Isaiah 43

Isaiah 1

Isaiah 45

Habakkuk 3:

This kind of thinking is much like Hinduism and is existential like atheism......the guy is probaly a lonely old man who was seriously hurt by rejecitons, abandonment, or abuse earlier in life.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 12:06:03 PM
At 11/19/2014 10:57:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Many atheists don't even believe what scientists have learned.

Still making up lies? Why do you even bother, it only serves to make you look deceitful in everything you say.

I don't pity anyone who needs evidence to get to know God.

I pity those who are so desperate for attention, they must make up lies to defend their irrational beliefs.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 12:06:39 PM
At 11/19/2014 11:17:12 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

LOL! Good one! :)
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 12:14:29 PM
At 11/19/2014 12:06:39 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Yes, but it's not a joke. It's an illustration of Hell.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 12:40:33 PM
At 11/19/2014 12:14:29 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Yes, I can see those kind words for your fellow brethren are serious. I'm overwhelmed with your message of hope and prosperity with as much glee you would show shoving his head into the roaring fireplace. You are a joy for us to ponder.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:46:32 PM

Don't worry, all our flesh will be burned up completely in the hot molten lava that will melt the crust of this earth.

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

Zephaniah 1
18: Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them on the day of the wrath of the LORD. In the fire of his jealous wrath, all the earth shall be consumed; for a full, yea, sudden end he will make of all the inhabitants of the earth.

Ezekiel 22
19: Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Because you have all become dross, therefore, behold, I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem.
20: As men gather silver and bronze and iron and lead and tin into a furnace, to blow the fire upon it in order to melt it; so I will gather you in my anger and in my wrath, and I will put you in and melt you.
21: I will gather you and blow upon you with the fire of my wrath, and you shall be melted in the midst of it.
22: As silver is melted in a furnace, so you shall be melted in the midst of it; and you shall know that I the LORD have poured out my wrath upon you."

Ezekiel 15
6: Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Like the wood of the vine among the trees of the forest, which I have given to the fire for fuel, so will I give up the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
7: And I will set my face against them; though they escape from the fire, the fire shall yet consume them; and you will know that I am the LORD, when I set my face against them.
8: And I will make the land desolate, because they have acted faithlessly, says the Lord GOD."

Only the flesh of man will burn up, not the spirit of a man that exists in the mind of God ( the spirit of God ).
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:48:25 PM
At 11/19/2014 11:19:42 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Isaiah 43

Isaiah 1

Isaiah 45

Habakkuk 3:

This kind of thinking is much like Hinduism and is existential like atheism......the guy is probaly a lonely old man who was seriously hurt by rejecitons, abandonment, or abuse earlier in life.

I have hundreds of good friends here in Campbell who have been listening to the wisdom of God that I speak to them. There's no time for me to be lonely.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:50:10 PM
At 11/19/2014 12:06:03 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/19/2014 10:57:10 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Many atheists don't even believe what scientists have learned.

Still making up lies? Why do you even bother, it only serves to make you look deceitful in everything you say.

I don't pity anyone who needs evidence to get to know God.

I pity those who are so desperate for attention, they must make up lies to defend their irrational beliefs.

God wants His chosen people to know Him during this age. All of His people will know Him in Paradise.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:51:41 PM
At 11/19/2014 12:40:33 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/19/2014 12:14:29 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Yes, I can see those kind words for your fellow brethren are serious. I'm overwhelmed with your message of hope and prosperity with as much glee you would show shoving his head into the roaring fireplace. You are a joy for us to ponder.

Christians love the idea that people who don't listen to them will burn in a place called hell, which is a religious belief that has nothing to do with the Truth.