Jump to topic:

i am the first of the rapture...only few will

mrburns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 2:19:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I only want to enlighten those who do want to b reborn. I have been reborn....12-23-12 i was reborn
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 2:19:46 AM
At 11/19/2014 2:19:07 AM, mrburns wrote:
I only want to enlighten those who do want to b reborn. I have been reborn....12-23-12 i was reborn

Were ya? And how, pray tell, did you accomplish that?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
mrburns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 2:43:45 AM
Things have to change. U have to let all go. From talking bad about people. Calling names. My stuff is better than urs.. look at the clothes he\she is wearing. We have to learn to love. Love is not careing if one smokes in ur house. Car. Office. A lot i can say....

I was going tgru my divorce in 10-1-2011. I was beeing mean and saw my mistakes agianst love... love is what u have to have. No matter what. If u are a female. U date a guHe cheats on u with ur best friend. Dont b angry. Dont get even. Just say it dont matter hope they aee happy. Good for them...so on
mrburns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 2:58:43 AM
Love is all we need anna. LOVE!!!. I dont have hate. I see the mistakes we make in life. Heck i made many mistakes in life..

I have worked since i was 15 years old. Im now 35. I always had a job but now i dont. I will not work where a job tells me how to live becuase i see why they do that. Im out of the game of life now. Its a learning program for souls. We are a physical man and woman but with a soul..our bodies are teaching us how to love. From pains. To sivkness. From car wrecks to tornadoes are to help us learn to love before we find our tru meaning. We will still have physical bodies but will heal in time. How long it took for my hair to fall out from going bald. It started falling out in my mid 20's. So my hair will grow back in time as it took time for it to fall out. Hope u understand some of what im saying. I will answere any question....
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 3:19:04 AM
At 11/19/2014 2:58:43 AM, mrburns wrote:
Love is all we need anna. LOVE!!!. I dont have hate. I see the mistakes we make in life. Heck i made many mistakes in life..

I have worked since i was 15 years old. Im now 35. I always had a job but now i dont. I will not work where a job tells me how to live becuase i see why they do that. Im out of the game of life now. Its a learning program for souls. We are a physical man and woman but with a soul..our bodies are teaching us how to love. From pains. To sivkness. From car wrecks to tornadoes are to help us learn to love before we find our tru meaning. We will still have physical bodies but will heal in time. How long it took for my hair to fall out from going bald. It started falling out in my mid 20's. So my hair will grow back in time as it took time for it to fall out. Hope u understand some of what im saying. I will answere any question....

Sounds to me like you are just making it up on the fly. What you are describing is not being "born again" in the Christian/Biblical sense. That's not how Jesus described it.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
mrburns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 3:23:48 AM
How did the people in the bible live. Dud they have w.w.w. workd wide web. Did they drivr cars. Things change. We now have a different way then tge bible says. Dud people in the bible fly on air plains?
mrburns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 3:27:30 AM
Sorry about my spelling. Air planes..i can spell pretty good just go to fast sometimes.....sorry
mrburns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 3:34:17 AM
Poeple in the bible are just like u and me telling their story in their own words...visions and communication with god. Just as i do every day
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 3:44:25 AM
At 11/19/2014 3:23:48 AM, mrburns wrote:
How did the people in the bible live. Dud they have w.w.w. workd wide web. Did they drivr cars. Things change. We now have a different way then tge bible says. Dud people in the bible fly on air plains?

LMAO @ you have figured out a different "way" of being born again than what is described in the Bible.
mrburns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 3:55:01 AM
It doesn't matter if u laugh. Yes I am a child in the spiritual world of god or gods. I am new to the spirit world so yes I'm born again. Genetic. Observers. Of Dimensions...G O D.I will have wings. I will have the same body parts as a female. ( men and women are created equal)......
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 4:59:20 AM
At 11/19/2014 3:55:01 AM, mrburns wrote:
It doesn't matter if u laugh. Yes I am a child in the spiritual world of god or gods. I am new to the spirit world so yes I'm born again. Genetic. Observers. Of Dimensions...G O D.I will have wings. I will have the same body parts as a female. ( men and women are created equal)......

You should contact Saint Brad of Schizoville aka bornofgod. You two should hit it off, for you both just make stuff up on the fly.
mrburns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 5:14:24 AM
ars I and a few otherur scared and that's ok. This does make since to h..I will never get mad and lash words out. I only want to help people to become spiritually aware of what they have to do before the suffering of their life and body ends.
mrburns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 6:18:25 AM
Anna. I'm only a messager. In ur thoughts u think it's gonna happen like the bible says. Well many things will happen in that
Way but different. Did anyone in the bible have bald heads. Did they wear glasses. Did they have children born with handicaps...
No ...i know why we are born sick. I know why we suffer...if u
Don't think im telling the truth then thats ok
U will have to see ur own mistakes in life and live by the rules..if we don't live by the rules then we die..just like we have for thousands of years...
....we die from cancers. We die from many things.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 7:49:42 AM
At 11/19/2014 2:58:43 AM, mrburns wrote:
I will not work where a job tells me how to live becuase i see why they do that.

Now, you know how non-believers feel when evangelists tell us how to live.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 7:55:46 AM

You are either a troll or hallucinating.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:16:35 AM

If you're truly reborn, then you should know what a saint is and why we're reborn. Otherwise, you're just a liar like the rest of God's people who have no idea how we were created or how we will experience life in Paradise.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:21:28 AM
At 11/19/2014 2:43:45 AM, mrburns wrote:
Things have to change. U have to let all go. From talking bad about people. Calling names. My stuff is better than urs.. look at the clothes he\she is wearing. We have to learn to love. Love is not careing if one smokes in ur house. Car. Office. A lot i can say....

I was going tgru my divorce in 10-1-2011. I was beeing mean and saw my mistakes agianst love... love is what u have to have. No matter what. If u are a female. U date a guHe cheats on u with ur best friend. Dont b angry. Dont get even. Just say it dont matter hope they aee happy. Good for them...so on

You have been chosen by God to be one of His believers my friend. This doesn't mean you're on the level of a saint who is taught everything God wants us to know. If you listen to His voice that I testify to in writing and speaking, you will learn new things that only God can possibly know. If you don't listen to His voice, then you're still deceived by this world that has deceived everyone who was born into it before being enlightened, which has happened to you.

This means you're on your way to being reborn but none of us are completely reborn until your body had perished in this world. Then we'll awaken in new bodies in Paradise and never be deceived again by the visions and dreams we're in.

Have a great day in the mind of our Lord,
Saint Brad
mrburns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:22:27 AM
It doesn't matter what created us. It doesn't matter what a saint is. All that matters is I made it. I'm gonna live for a very long time with no medication for illnesses or dentist for my teeth. That's really what matters. If everyone on earth would just love one another we could all live for ever
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:24:48 AM
At 11/19/2014 3:44:25 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 11/19/2014 3:23:48 AM, mrburns wrote:

LMAO @ you have figured out a different "way" of being born again than what is described in the Bible.

Just because you're not enlightened, Anna, doesn't mean that us chosen saints and believers aren't.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:26:03 AM
At 11/19/2014 8:22:27 AM, mrburns wrote:
It doesn't matter what created us. It doesn't matter what a saint is. All that matters is I made it. I'm gonna live for a very long time with no medication for illnesses or dentist for my teeth. That's really what matters. If everyone on earth would just love one another we could all live for ever

You're still in the process of being reborn my friend. You have a very long ways to go before you understand who you are in Me, your Creator.
mrburns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:28:33 AM
We don't get new bodies we keep the ones we have. When we die before we have reached the spiritual world with our mind's the we just get a new body and try it again. Heaven is not a place. It is the sky of earth. Heaven is having ur body. Healthy body. Able to watch other planets grow up just like us on earth. I'm what people call angel. I'm just a normal guy that seen my mistakes as they happened. I had heart problem. Tooth decay. Vision problems and hair loss. All that is correcting itself for the last two years
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:45:59 AM
At 11/19/2014 8:28:33 AM, mrburns wrote:
We don't get new bodies we keep the ones we have. When we die before we have reached the spiritual world with our mind's the we just get a new body and try it again. Heaven is not a place. It is the sky of earth. Heaven is having ur body. Healthy body. Able to watch other planets grow up just like us on earth. I'm what people call angel. I'm just a normal guy that seen my mistakes as they happened. I had heart problem. Tooth decay. Vision problems and hair loss. All that is correcting itself for the last two years

I thought you might be a chosen believer with all that love you claim to have but now that you're arguing, I take that back. You have been deceived by some religious people who claim to know the Truth.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:55:18 AM
At 11/19/2014 8:45:59 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I thought you might be a chosen believer with all that love you claim to have but now that you're arguing, I take that back. You have been deceived by some religious people who claim to know the Truth.

Those exact same words apply to you, too.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 9:18:43 AM
At 11/19/2014 8:55:18 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

I didn't get any information from religious people. They don't know our Creator. They only read words in their holy books and pretend to know Him. This person who opened this thread did get some enlightenment but he's still totally deceived of the Truth. I've met several atheists who have some enlightenment to know that religion is not the way to Truth but that doesn't mean they know the Truth like all us saints testify to.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 9:20:17 AM

Arguing with Saint Brad of Schizoville --> dropped from the roll-book of "chosen believers"
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 9:21:37 AM
At 11/19/2014 9:18:43 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I didn't get any information from religious people.

Yes, you do, that is a fact. All information you get is from other religious people, or you will just make it as you go along, just like they did.

They only read words in their holy books...

Just like you do. :)
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 9:21:58 AM
At 11/19/2014 9:20:17 AM, annanicole wrote:

Arguing with Saint Brad of Schizoville --> dropped from the roll-book of "chosen believers"

It's impossible to argue with our Creator and His voice where the Truth can be heard. You should know that by now, Anna.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 9:24:39 AM
At 11/19/2014 9:21:37 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/19/2014 9:18:43 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I didn't get any information from religious people.

Yes, you do, that is a fact. All information you get is from other religious people, or you will just make it as you go along, just like they did.

They only read words in their holy books...

Just like you do. :)

I'm the only one in this universe who is authorized to use prophecies about the future because I am the knowledge of God. Not ONE Christian, Muslim or religious Jews have ever possessed the knowledge of God. They are all deceived by what they see in this world like you have been.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 9:26:08 AM
At 11/19/2014 9:21:58 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/19/2014 9:20:17 AM, annanicole wrote:

It's impossible to argue with our Creator and His voice where the Truth can be heard. You should know that by now, Anna.

"I thought you might be a chosen believer" is what you said to him. But you were apparently WRONG, yet again. But your "thought" came from God, according to you. Therefore, God was wrong ... again.

Tell us this: how often does God screw up? If you are His spokesman, He must do so on a minute-by-minute basis, because you are constantly wrong.