Jump to topic:

Science does not...

EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 7:12:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
SAY there is no God, science is the study of how our created world operates it does not suggest God does not exist, atheism or even atheist scientists suggest God does not exist not science.
Atheism does not own science and science does not claim God does not exist, science is enjoyed and observed by both Atheists and Theists mutually.

Atheism
Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities. In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities.

Yes I know you know your definitions lol, but for anyone who may be confused, theism is NOT the rejection of science, but the rejection of atheism.
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 7:26:27 AM
Gods and / or God are manmade concepts created by primative man to explain natural phenomena they lacked the intelligence to understand.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 7:32:43 AM
At 11/19/2014 7:12:09 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
SAY there is no God, science is the study of how our created world operates it does not suggest God does not exist, atheism or even atheist scientists suggest God does not exist not science.
Atheism does not own science and science does not claim God does not exist, science is enjoyed and observed by both Atheists and Theists mutually.

Atheism
Atheism is, in a broad sense, the rejection of belief in the existence of deities. In a narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities.

Yes I know you know your definitions lol, but for anyone who may be confused, theism is NOT the rejection of science, but the rejection of atheism.

Since no gods have ever shown themselves to the world, there really isn't any reason to reject them or that they exist.

What we actually see are the claims of theists, whether it be the written holy book of their religion or the claims they utter, usually based on some scripture. So technically, atheism is the rejection of those claims and not a rejection of gods.

If someone claims leprechauns and unicorns exist, we are not rejecting the leprechauns and unicorns, we are rejecting the claims made about their existence.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 7:46:22 AM
At 11/19/2014 7:32:43 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Atheism

Since no gods have ever shown themselves to the world, there really isn't any reason to reject them or that they exist.

What we actually see are the claims of theists, whether it be the written holy book of their religion or the claims they utter, usually based on some scripture. So technically, atheism is the rejection of those claims and not a rejection of gods.

If someone claims leprechauns and unicorns exist, we are not rejecting the leprechauns and unicorns, we are rejecting the claims made about their existence.

I don't know for sure , but there are most likely books describing leprechauns and unicorns as well as first hand accounts too . Does that then require were believe in them also?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 7:53:20 AM
At 11/19/2014 7:46:22 AM, wsmunit7 wrote:

Atheism

I don't know for sure , but there are most likely books describing leprechauns and unicorns as well as first hand accounts too . Does that then require were believe in them also?

Where are these books of first hand accounts you refer?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:02:39 AM
At 11/19/2014 7:53:20 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Atheism

Just google leprechaun sightings. Lots if them even in USA.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:11:35 AM
At 11/19/2014 8:02:39 AM, wsmunit7 wrote:

Atheism

No, there isn't lots of them, there are a few and they have been exposed as fakes.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:13:18 AM

Atheism

Many scientists have come to believe in a Master Designer because of their work. God draws His chosen believers to Him in many different ways. All the rest of His people will have to die in this age before they get to know Him.
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:15:08 AM
At 11/19/2014 8:11:35 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/19/2014 8:02:39 AM, wsmunit7 wrote:

Atheism

No, there isn't lots of them, there are a few and they have been exposed as fakes.

So have supposed religious sightings. No difference . I don't believe in either .
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:18:57 AM
At 11/19/2014 8:13:18 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Many scientists have come to believe in a Master Designer because of their work.

It's funny how you call other people liars.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:23:02 AM
At 11/19/2014 8:18:57 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Many scientists have come to believe in a Master Designer because of their work.

All God's people are liars in the flesh. Only God and His voice is where you will hear the Truth spoken. My body deceived me of my true existence for over 50 years until God taught me who I really am in His mind.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:28:52 AM
At 11/19/2014 8:23:02 AM, bornofgod wrote:

All God's people are liars...

You finally got something right. Congratulations.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:37:19 AM
At 11/19/2014 8:28:52 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/19/2014 8:23:02 AM, bornofgod wrote:

All God's people are liars...

You finally got something right. Congratulations.

You use the part of my answer that suites you. That's what all religious people do, too.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 8:57:39 AM
At 11/19/2014 8:37:19 AM, bornofgod wrote:

You use the part of my answer that suites you. That's what all religious people do, too.

All religious people? Like you?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 9:20:38 AM
At 11/19/2014 8:57:39 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

God and I ( His voice )are not religious at all. All science data, holy books, and everything else that you observe in this world came from us but these objects are what deceive you from knowing us.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 9:23:56 AM
At 11/19/2014 9:20:38 AM, bornofgod wrote:

God and I ( His voice )are not religious at all. All science data, holy books, and everything else that you observe in this world came from us but these objects are what deceive you from knowing us.

Don't be silly, of course you are religious, by definition.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 9:30:06 AM
At 11/19/2014 9:23:56 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Man's definitions of what they see in this world are not to be trusted. I get all my knowledge directly from my true existence as the mind of God. I understand what religion was used for during this first age before it's eventually destroyed.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2014 9:44:46 AM
At 11/19/2014 9:30:06 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/19/2014 9:23:56 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Man's definitions of what they see in this world are not to be trusted.

That's probably why no one listens to your nonsense, you can't be trusted to tell the truth.

I get all my knowledge directly from my true existence as the mind of God.

In other words, you get your knowledge from thin air.