Physics of the transfer of a "sole" to heaven

Lukas8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2014 9:27:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hello, first of all I'm a atheist, but this question is quite simple:
How does a "sole" of a man, go to heaven/hell or to any holy molly place (depends). How do electrochemical data of our nerves get transformed to the heaven/hell. And where are the heavens actually. First of all, how does the data get transformed, what procedures does the after-energy pass and how do we look like in heaven/hell. Is our body made of organic compounds in heaven. And since other animals cant go to heaven/hell, when did the first human in history go to heaven and what species of the genus Homo was the first, if we include evolution?

Extra question--- can a intelligent extraterrestrial life that believed more than we, go to heaven as well?
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 10:04:15 PM
At 11/20/2014 9:27:53 AM, Lukas8 wrote:
How does a "sole" of a man, go to heaven/hell or to any holy molly place (depends). How do electrochemical data of our nerves get transformed to the heaven/hell. And where are the heavens actually. First of all, how does the data get transformed, what procedures does the after-energy pass and how do we look like in heaven/hell. Is our body made of organic compounds in heaven. And since other animals cant go to heaven/hell, when did the first human in history go to heaven and what species of the genus Homo was the first, if we include evolution?

Extra question--- can a intelligent extraterrestrial life that believed more than we, go to heaven as well?

I didn't know we needed shoes in heaven. I need to stock up with some really good shoes that will last an eternity.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 10:14:27 PM

A sole goes to heaven feet first. (Thank you, thank you).
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/21/2014 10:26:22 PM
At 11/21/2014 10:14:27 PM, dee-em wrote:

A sole goes to heaven feet first. (Thank you, thank you).

Heh! Good one. ;)
+1
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 9:13:32 AM
How does a "sole" of a man, go to heaven/hell or to any holy molly place (depends). How do electrochemical data of our nerves get transformed to the heaven/hell. And where are the heavens actually. First of all, how does the data get transformed, what procedures does the after-energy pass and how do we look like in heaven/hell. Is our body made of organic compounds in heaven.

I would like to discuss the physics of religious entities and events, especially considering they often violate the very laws of physics, again and again.

Most theists don't know much about their own religions, let alone having any competence when it comes to matters of science. Abysmal.

However, I have had a few rare such discussions with knowledgeable, honest Christians.

I say they were honest because they openly admitted to their religious beliefs as pure nonsense when compared to reality and the science they understand, yet they continue to hold them, notwithstanding. They know it is completely irrational and illogical, but for some reason or other, they're unable to let go, and they're perfectly fine with that.

This is the problem, though, trying to get through to the other Christians whose understanding of the world around them is so far fetched and childish, it is only through wishful thinking and delusion any of it could stand up to scrutiny.

How does one get through to someone who is willfully incapable of distinguishing reality from fantasy?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 10:54:43 AM
At 11/22/2014 9:13:32 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
How does a "sole" of a man, go to heaven/hell or to any holy molly place (depends). How do electrochemical data of our nerves get transformed to the heaven/hell. And where are the heavens actually. First of all, how does the data get transformed, what procedures does the after-energy pass and how do we look like in heaven/hell. Is our body made of organic compounds in heaven.

I would like to discuss the physics of religious entities and events, especially considering they often violate the very laws of physics, again and again.

Most theists don't know much about their own religions, let alone having any competence when it comes to matters of science. Abysmal.

However, I have had a few rare such discussions with knowledgeable, honest Christians.

I say they were honest because they openly admitted to their religious beliefs as pure nonsense when compared to reality and the science they understand, yet they continue to hold them, notwithstanding. They know it is completely irrational and illogical, but for some reason or other, they're unable to let go, and they're perfectly fine with that.

Lol, so they are only honest if they agree with you. *rolls eyes*

This is the problem, though, trying to get through to the other Christians whose understanding of the world around them is so far fetched and childish, it is only through wishful thinking and delusion any of it could stand up to scrutiny.

How does one get through to someone who is willfully incapable of distinguishing reality from fantasy?
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
Obed
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 11:27:12 AM

If you want knowledge and wisdom, get Jesus' teachings in the New Testament.

Jesus reveals himself to those who get his teachings and obeys them.

Knowledge and wisdom come after obeying.
MEK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 11:40:48 AM

Luke,
I appreciate your creative thought but I'm afraid this is a malformed question and is more interesting from a science fiction perspective than that of a philosophical one unless your intention is rhetorical as an attempt to challenge the religious. If the latter, it will be yet another chance to see how believers attempt to square religious doctrine with what we know understand about physics and biology.