Total Posts:90|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

If God was/is real, what would you say to him

miraculous
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 12:34:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is supposed to be a non- serious thread; hopefully no one starts any unnecessary drama. Feel free to reply as you wish but be wary of the easily offended individuals on this site. I started it out of pure curiousity, so don't get your panties in a twist.
As an atheist who just never took the time to study and inquire about Christianity and any other faith, my one sole question to the almighty figure is "why don't you like/favor gay people?"
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,215
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 12:54:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Phenomenal cosmic power.
Unbridled omnipotence.
Un-equaled in the universe, of which YOU created.
Impunity.

Please, explain the drama we, at least here on Earth, have now. I REALLY wanna know.

Secondly, you want to be worshiped?
Like... really?
For realz?

How are you infallible again?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
miraculous
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 1:00:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/22/2014 12:54:51 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Phenomenal cosmic power.
Unbridled omnipotence.
Un-equaled in the universe, of which YOU created.
Impunity.


Please, explain the drama we, at least here on Earth, have now. I REALLY wanna know.

Secondly, you want to be worshiped?
Like... really?
For realz?

How are you infallible again?
Dark sarcasm/humor relating to controversial issues will never fail to amuse me haha.
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 1:11:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why did you make the platypus? Was it a joke? Did you have random parts left over?
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
miraculous
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 1:19:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/22/2014 1:11:55 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
Why did you make the platypus? Was it a joke? Did you have random parts left over?

That is too amusing; I am speechless.
"What about the naked mole rat? Did you run out of fur? Why is it naked anyways? "
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
miraculous
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 1:20:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/22/2014 1:16:36 PM, neutral wrote:
Thank You!

Very appropriate (:
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
ThinkFirst
Posts: 1,391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 7:27:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/22/2014 12:34:59 PM, miraculous wrote:
This is supposed to be a non- serious thread; hopefully no one starts any unnecessary drama. Feel free to reply as you wish but be wary of the easily offended individuals on this site. I started it out of pure curiousity, so don't get your panties in a twist.
As an atheist who just never took the time to study and inquire about Christianity and any other faith, my one sole question to the almighty figure is "why don't you like/favor gay people?"

My one question would be (assuming one of the monotheistic deities):

Why would you give me a rational mind, and then inspire writings whose acceptance demands that I refuse/fail to use that mind?
"Never attribute to villainy that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"
-----
"Men rarely if ever dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child. "

-- Robert A Heinlein
carriead20
Posts: 1,394
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 7:36:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/22/2014 12:34:59 PM, miraculous wrote:
This is supposed to be a non- serious thread; hopefully no one starts any unnecessary drama. Feel free to reply as you wish but be wary of the easily offended individuals on this site. I started it out of pure curiousity, so don't get your panties in a twist.
As an atheist who just never took the time to study and inquire about Christianity and any other faith, my one sole question to the almighty figure is "why don't you like/favor gay people?"

How old are you?

What do you think of Common Core Math?

Can I have like, oh I don't know, another 2 hours to live? I want another doughnut.

Sup dog?

What's your true/real name?

Do you like to sit here and laugh at people below?
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 7:54:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/22/2014 12:34:59 PM, miraculous wrote:
This is supposed to be a non- serious thread; hopefully no one starts any unnecessary drama. Feel free to reply as you wish but be wary of the easily offended individuals on this site. I started it out of pure curiousity, so don't get your panties in a twist.
As an atheist who just never took the time to study and inquire about Christianity and any other faith, my one sole question to the almighty figure is "why don't you like/favor gay people?"

God doesn't hate anything that He created. Christians don't listen to His voice and learn this fact. They interpret the Bible as the literal word of God without knowing who God is or what His prophecies are about. They don't know that religious antichrists added the laws about God hating His creation and illusions called homosexuals by His people.

I'm His chosen saint so you can ask me any questions. As long as the question concerns His knowledge that's been revealed through my written and spoken testimonies, I can return an answer to you.
miraculous
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 7:58:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/22/2014 7:54:08 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/22/2014 12:34:59 PM, miraculous wrote:
This is supposed to be a non- serious thread; hopefully no one starts any unnecessary drama. Feel free to reply as you wish but be wary of the easily offended individuals on this site. I started it out of pure curiousity, so don't get your panties in a twist.
As an atheist who just never took the time to study and inquire about Christianity and any other faith, my one sole question to the almighty figure is "why don't you like/favor gay people?"

God doesn't hate anything that He created. Christians don't listen to His voice and learn this fact. They interpret the Bible as the literal word of God without knowing who God is or what His prophecies are about. They don't know that religious antichrists added the laws about God hating His creation and illusions called homosexuals by His people.

I'm His chosen saint so you can ask me any questions. As long as the question concerns His knowledge that's been revealed through my written and spoken testimonies, I can return an answer to you.
Is there any form of proof that you are "His chosen saint"? And if the Bible is not the literal word of God, what do you suppose is?
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
miraculous
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 7:59:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Note that I said earlier, that hopefully no unnecessary drama erupts but so far, most the replies are terribly sarcastic. The DDO community is hilariously dark which is both a burden and a gift. Can't say I could ask for more.
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
miraculous
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 8:01:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/22/2014 7:32:14 PM, dee-em wrote:
Why didn't you give Hitler a heart-attack in the 1930's?
You could've saved 6 million poor souls!
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 8:03:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/22/2014 7:58:21 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 11/22/2014 7:54:08 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/22/2014 12:34:59 PM, miraculous wrote:
This is supposed to be a non- serious thread; hopefully no one starts any unnecessary drama. Feel free to reply as you wish but be wary of the easily offended individuals on this site. I started it out of pure curiousity, so don't get your panties in a twist.
As an atheist who just never took the time to study and inquire about Christianity and any other faith, my one sole question to the almighty figure is "why don't you like/favor gay people?"

God doesn't hate anything that He created. Christians don't listen to His voice and learn this fact. They interpret the Bible as the literal word of God without knowing who God is or what His prophecies are about. They don't know that religious antichrists added the laws about God hating His creation and illusions called homosexuals by His people.

I'm His chosen saint so you can ask me any questions. As long as the question concerns His knowledge that's been revealed through my written and spoken testimonies, I can return an answer to you.
Is there any form of proof that you are "His chosen saint"? And if the Bible is not the literal word of God, what do you suppose is?

There isn't any proof that we exist, either. What you see has deceived all God's people during this first age.
miraculous
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 8:12:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/22/2014 8:03:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/22/2014 7:58:21 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 11/22/2014 7:54:08 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/22/2014 12:34:59 PM, miraculous wrote:
This is supposed to be a non- serious thread; hopefully no one starts any unnecessary drama. Feel free to reply as you wish but be wary of the easily offended individuals on this site. I started it out of pure curiousity, so don't get your panties in a twist.
As an atheist who just never took the time to study and inquire about Christianity and any other faith, my one sole question to the almighty figure is "why don't you like/favor gay people?"

God doesn't hate anything that He created. Christians don't listen to His voice and learn this fact. They interpret the Bible as the literal word of God without knowing who God is or what His prophecies are about. They don't know that religious antichrists added the laws about God hating His creation and illusions called homosexuals by His people.

I'm His chosen saint so you can ask me any questions. As long as the question concerns His knowledge that's been revealed through my written and spoken testimonies, I can return an answer to you.
Is there any form of proof that you are "His chosen saint"? And if the Bible is not the literal word of God, what do you suppose is?

There isn't any proof that we exist, either. What you see has deceived all God's people during this first age.
That wasn't my point or question. My question in other words is "how can I trust what you're about to state is credential"
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
Gaming_Debater
Posts: 233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 8:20:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'd say to him:

"U mad, bro? I took a dump on your ten commandments."

"U jelly? I'm an awesome magician!"

"We have these things in the US government called 'checks and balances' and 'separation of powers.' You should try them out sometime."

"*gasp* is that HITLER!? Sitting next to JESUS!?!?!?!?"
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 8:23:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/22/2014 8:12:10 PM, miraculous wrote:
That wasn't my point or question. My question in other words is "how can I trust what you're about to state is credential"

YOU CAN'T TRUST BOG!

I know that for a fact, because BOG stated that the Pastor Tracy where he goes to beg for food & handouts, was a Lesbian!

I wrote to her and she replied that she was NOT a Lesbian, but yes she did know BOG the BUM who comes begging!

Readers can therefore draw their own conclusions about BOG's other testimony!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 8:35:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/22/2014 8:12:10 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 11/22/2014 8:03:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/22/2014 7:58:21 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 11/22/2014 7:54:08 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/22/2014 12:34:59 PM, miraculous wrote:
This is supposed to be a non- serious thread; hopefully no one starts any unnecessary drama. Feel free to reply as you wish but be wary of the easily offended individuals on this site. I started it out of pure curiousity, so don't get your panties in a twist.
As an atheist who just never took the time to study and inquire about Christianity and any other faith, my one sole question to the almighty figure is "why don't you like/favor gay people?"

God doesn't hate anything that He created. Christians don't listen to His voice and learn this fact. They interpret the Bible as the literal word of God without knowing who God is or what His prophecies are about. They don't know that religious antichrists added the laws about God hating His creation and illusions called homosexuals by His people.

I'm His chosen saint so you can ask me any questions. As long as the question concerns His knowledge that's been revealed through my written and spoken testimonies, I can return an answer to you.
Is there any form of proof that you are "His chosen saint"? And if the Bible is not the literal word of God, what do you suppose is?

There isn't any proof that we exist, either. What you see has deceived all God's people during this first age.
That wasn't my point or question. My question in other words is "how can I trust what you're about to state is credential"

That's a much better question my friend.

If someone is telling you information that you have never experienced before, you can only believe it to be true or not true. If you believe some of the knowledge to be true and some of it not true, even though you've never experienced any of that information, then you are lying to yourself. That's because you have no way of knowing whether it is true or not true.

If you believe that none of the information is true, then you didn't trust it. This means you do not know whether it is true or not so it is safer to not trust any of it. At least you're not lying to yourself by not trusting it.

If you believe that his information is all true, then you are in total agreement and there's nothing to argue about. Even though this information may be totally erroneous, as long as you both believe it to be true, then you will remain friends and satisfied that you both agree with each other.

I don't know if you're lying to yourself by not trusting the information or whether you are in total agreement. I will know very soon.
miraculous
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 9:01:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/22/2014 8:35:55 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/22/2014 8:12:10 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 11/22/2014 8:03:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/22/2014 7:58:21 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 11/22/2014 7:54:08 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/22/2014 12:34:59 PM, miraculous wrote:
This is supposed to be a non- serious thread; hopefully no one starts any unnecessary drama. Feel free to reply as you wish but be wary of the easily offended individuals on this site. I started it out of pure curiousity, so don't get your panties in a twist.
As an atheist who just never took the time to study and inquire about Christianity and any other faith, my one sole question to the almighty figure is "why don't you like/favor gay people?"

God doesn't hate anything that He created. Christians don't listen to His voice and learn this fact. They interpret the Bible as the literal word of God without knowing who God is or what His prophecies are about. They don't know that religious antichrists added the laws about God hating His creation and illusions called homosexuals by His people.

I'm His chosen saint so you can ask me any questions. As long as the question concerns His knowledge that's been revealed through my written and spoken testimonies, I can return an answer to you.
Is there any form of proof that you are "His chosen saint"? And if the Bible is not the literal word of God, what do you suppose is?

There isn't any proof that we exist, either. What you see has deceived all God's people during this first age.
That wasn't my point or question. My question in other words is "how can I trust what you're about to state is credential"

That's a much better question my friend.

If someone is telling you information that you have never experienced before, you can only believe it to be true or not true. If you believe some of the knowledge to be true and some of it not true, even though you've never experienced any of that information, then you are lying to yourself. That's because you have no way of knowing whether it is true or not true.

If you believe that none of the information is true, then you didn't trust it. This means you do not know whether it is true or not so it is safer to not trust any of it. At least you're not lying to yourself by not trusting it.

If you believe that his information is all true, then you are in total agreement and there's nothing to argue about. Even though this information may be totally erroneous, as long as you both believe it to be true, then you will remain friends and satisfied that you both agree with each other.

I don't know if you're lying to yourself by not trusting the information or whether you are in total agreement. I will know very soon.
Sounds good to me. Feel free to elaborate on god's so called dislike of homosexuals, and essentially why christian doctrine is indeed wrong. Don't go too far though buddy, I don't want it to turn into a theist vs athiest war.
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
miraculous
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 9:04:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/22/2014 8:20:52 PM, Gaming_Debater wrote:
I'd say to him:

"U mad, bro? I took a dump on your ten commandments."

"U jelly? I'm an awesome magician!"

"We have these things in the US government called 'checks and balances' and 'separation of powers.' You should try them out sometime."

"*gasp* is that HITLER!? Sitting next to JESUS!?!?!?!?"
So far, Hitler has been references twice in this thread. I do not regret anything.
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 9:23:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/22/2014 9:01:04 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 11/22/2014 8:35:55 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/22/2014 8:12:10 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 11/22/2014 8:03:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/22/2014 7:58:21 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 11/22/2014 7:54:08 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/22/2014 12:34:59 PM, miraculous wrote:
This is supposed to be a non- serious thread; hopefully no one starts any unnecessary drama. Feel free to reply as you wish but be wary of the easily offended individuals on this site. I started it out of pure curiousity, so don't get your panties in a twist.
As an atheist who just never took the time to study and inquire about Christianity and any other faith, my one sole question to the almighty figure is "why don't you like/favor gay people?"

God doesn't hate anything that He created. Christians don't listen to His voice and learn this fact. They interpret the Bible as the literal word of God without knowing who God is or what His prophecies are about. They don't know that religious antichrists added the laws about God hating His creation and illusions called homosexuals by His people.

I'm His chosen saint so you can ask me any questions. As long as the question concerns His knowledge that's been revealed through my written and spoken testimonies, I can return an answer to you.
Is there any form of proof that you are "His chosen saint"? And if the Bible is not the literal word of God, what do you suppose is?

There isn't any proof that we exist, either. What you see has deceived all God's people during this first age.
That wasn't my point or question. My question in other words is "how can I trust what you're about to state is credential"

That's a much better question my friend.

If someone is telling you information that you have never experienced before, you can only believe it to be true or not true. If you believe some of the knowledge to be true and some of it not true, even though you've never experienced any of that information, then you are lying to yourself. That's because you have no way of knowing whether it is true or not true.

If you believe that none of the information is true, then you didn't trust it. This means you do not know whether it is true or not so it is safer to not trust any of it. At least you're not lying to yourself by not trusting it.

If you believe that his information is all true, then you are in total agreement and there's nothing to argue about. Even though this information may be totally erroneous, as long as you both believe it to be true, then you will remain friends and satisfied that you both agree with each other.

I don't know if you're lying to yourself by not trusting the information or whether you are in total agreement. I will know very soon.
Sounds good to me. Feel free to elaborate on god's so called dislike of homosexuals, and essentially why christian doctrine is indeed wrong. Don't go too far though buddy, I don't want it to turn into a theist vs athiest war.

I can see that you didn't read my earlier post about how God feels about His creation, which includes all the homosexuals and lesbians He formed to deceive His people with.

Christians don't have any knowledge of God to understand God's plan called the beast where all religious and scientific thoughts come from. If you listen to my testimonies about the beast, you will learn why God used Christianity to teach His people how to build things until we have the modern technology today. God uses this visible human built technology as analogies to teach me how He created us as information first, then processed into illusions that make us believe we are real.

God used the beast to end up with quantum physicists, cosmologists, meta-physicists, etc. believing that everything we see is an illusion. With their testimonies and the testimonies that God has me write and speak, we are learning that we came from nothing but invisible vibrations. These vibrations are actually information, which is the language of God. These vibrations have to be processed into information that we can understand to give us a meaningful world to live in.

The particles that quantum physicists have learned about are actually illusions formed from vibrations, like pixels in a Photoshop computer program that can be zoomed in or out to give us a defined picture to observe, but only if it's zoomed to a scale we can understand, whether it be large, small or just right.

I once was an atheist who didn't believe in a Creator. I believed that we people were delivered to this earth by aliens from other planets. Of course, now I know that that old belief that I had was erroneous. Now that I have the knowledge of God, I understand how we got here in this world and how we were created as information and then formed into illusions that we believed was our true reality for the past thousands of years since created man ( information ) was first given bodies to see each other with.

You can ask me any question as long as the question can be answered by the Truth. Most Christians ask me questions that can only be answered by lies that they are satisfied with. That's because everything they have learned up to this time has been a total lie. So when they ask me a question about their false deity named Jesus, I can't give them an answer to satisfy them. When I tell them that Jesus is a deity, which means an imaginary god they get from believing the lies of men who produced their new testament, they get angry because they are expecting an answer that pleases the lies they were taught by liars.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 10:11:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/22/2014 12:34:59 PM, miraculous wrote:
This is supposed to be a non- serious thread; hopefully no one starts any unnecessary drama. Feel free to reply as you wish but be wary of the easily offended individuals on this site. I started it out of pure curiousity, so don't get your panties in a twist.
As an atheist who just never took the time to study and inquire about Christianity and any other faith, my one sole question to the almighty figure is "why don't you like/favor gay people?"

In the eyes of God "practicing gay people" are pursuing something that is stray from what God had intended, and He has specifically given us and honored us with the union between man and woman and out of that union is birth to one of the most amazing things in this universe, a baby.
This is the design of God and this is His will, anything out of that will is harm to the spirit, body or mind and God will not honor what is harmful. God does not "dislike" people, it's the object behind the action. Yes, sure everyone has their own view of the matter but remember you asked about "Christianity". In christianity God designed the body and has a purpose for the things He does, as believers our bodies are temples, and these temples are designed to furnish the life and light of God, our physical lusts and cravings come second.

Know when you ask about Christian beliefs they are spiritual in nature, they may not line up with the material way of thinking.
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 10:52:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/22/2014 1:19:23 PM, miraculous wrote:
At 11/22/2014 1:11:55 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
Why did you make the platypus? Was it a joke? Did you have random parts left over?

That is too amusing; I am speechless.
"What about the naked mole rat? Did you run out of fur? Why is it naked anyways? "

Lol! Yeah, what's up with that?
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 11:57:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/22/2014 12:34:59 PM, miraculous wrote:
This is supposed to be a non- serious thread; hopefully no one starts any unnecessary drama. Feel free to reply as you wish but be wary of the easily offended individuals on this site. I started it out of pure curiousity, so don't get your panties in a twist.
As an atheist who just never took the time to study and inquire about Christianity and any other faith, my one sole question to the almighty figure is "why don't you like/favor gay people?"

Where did the talking snake come from?

Can God die?
rbak923
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 12:08:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Thanks for taking the time to change a vain, selfish, atheist and his family into believers...

P.S. That weird little cartoon character in my "mind's eye" that keeps pulling down his pants and mooning me while saying "kiss it" ... that IS the devil right??
dee-em
Posts: 6,469
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 12:20:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/23/2014 12:08:13 AM, rbak923 wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to change a vain, selfish, atheist and his family into believers...

There's nothing like a good stereotype. I'm an atheist, but neither vain nor selfish.

And how come he took the time for you and nothing for me? This is just favouritism!

P.S. That weird little cartoon character in my "mind's eye" that keeps pulling down his pants and mooning me while saying "kiss it" ... that IS the devil right??

No, it's Kim Kardashian. I hope you have big lips. :-)