Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Satanism, it is good.

Hunter695
Posts: 25
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 5:50:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
If people just did some research on it first they would find out it is actually a really good, moral religion.
bulproof
Posts: 30,143
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 5:54:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/23/2014 5:50:23 AM, Hunter695 wrote:
If people just did some research on it first they would find out it is actually a really good, moral religion.

Who the EFF wants a religion?
When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head
12_13
Posts: 1,912
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 6:47:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/23/2014 5:50:23 AM, Hunter695 wrote:
If people just did some research on it first they would find out it is actually a really good, moral religion.

Why it is good? Why religion is good?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 9:02:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/23/2014 5:50:23 AM, Hunter695 wrote:
If people just did some research on it first they would find out it is actually a really good, moral religion.

This world is filled with religions that appear morally good until you are a part of it. Then you realize they were only joking.
miraculous
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 9:58:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/23/2014 5:50:23 AM, Hunter695 wrote:
If people just did some research on it first they would find out it is actually a really good, moral religion.
Lets not start a new religion at all, athiests are struggling enough with theists as it is.
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 11:52:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/23/2014 5:50:23 AM, Hunter695 wrote:
If people just did some research on it first they would find out it is actually a really good, moral religion.

Yes, I especially like the masturbation spell ... quite moral.
Gaming_Debater
Posts: 233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 12:17:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/23/2014 5:50:23 AM, Hunter695 wrote:
If people just did some research on it first they would find out it is actually a really good, moral religion.

please provide an actual argument.
Gaming_Debater
Posts: 233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 12:17:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/23/2014 6:47:59 AM, 12_13 wrote:
At 11/23/2014 5:50:23 AM, Hunter695 wrote:
If people just did some research on it first they would find out it is actually a really good, moral religion.

Why it is good? Why religion is good?

It isnt.
Hunter695
Posts: 25
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 1:16:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/23/2014 11:52:57 AM, neutral wrote:
At 11/23/2014 5:50:23 AM, Hunter695 wrote:
If people just did some research on it first they would find out it is actually a really good, moral religion.

Yes, I especially like the masturbation spell ... quite moral.

What is so bad about jerking off? Seriously it isn't hurting anyone.
Hunter695
Posts: 25
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 1:21:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/23/2014 12:17:33 PM, Gaming_Debater wrote:
At 11/23/2014 6:47:59 AM, 12_13 wrote:
At 11/23/2014 5:50:23 AM, Hunter695 wrote:
If people just did some research on it first they would find out it is actually a really good, moral religion.

Why it is good? Why religion is good?

It isnt.

Why do you think it is a bad religon?
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 2:31:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/23/2014 5:50:23 AM, Hunter695 wrote:
If people just did some research on it first they would find out it is actually a really good, moral religion.

If people would do some research they would find that no compilation of beliefs in any deity that calls itself a religion is good.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
mortsdor
Posts: 1,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 2:38:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/23/2014 5:50:23 AM, Hunter695 wrote:
If people just did some research on it first they would find out it is actually a really good, moral religion.

I don't really need to do any research on it..

it sounds silly, and I'm rather confident that it is.
Gaming_Debater
Posts: 233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 3:22:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/23/2014 1:21:51 PM, Hunter695 wrote:
At 11/23/2014 12:17:33 PM, Gaming_Debater wrote:
At 11/23/2014 6:47:59 AM, 12_13 wrote:
At 11/23/2014 5:50:23 AM, Hunter695 wrote:
If people just did some research on it first they would find out it is actually a really good, moral religion.

Why it is good? Why religion is good?

It isnt.

Why do you think it is a bad religon?

I didn't mean Satanism. I meant religion as a whole.
Otokage
Posts: 2,460
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 3:38:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/23/2014 5:50:23 AM, Hunter695 wrote:
If people just did some research on it first they would find out it is actually a really good, moral religion.

I agree it is on the "not-absolutely-stupid-religion" group. But it is kind of odd calling it a religion. A philosophy maybe?
12_13
Posts: 1,912
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 1:42:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/23/2014 3:22:39 PM, Gaming_Debater wrote:
At 11/23/2014 1:21:51 PM, Hunter695 wrote:
At 11/23/2014 12:17:33 PM, Gaming_Debater wrote:
At 11/23/2014 6:47:59 AM, 12_13 wrote:
At 11/23/2014 5:50:23 AM, Hunter695 wrote:
If people just did some research on it first they would find out it is actually a really good, moral religion.

Why it is good? Why religion is good?

It isnt.

Why do you think it is a bad religon?

I didn't mean Satanism. I meant religion as a whole.

I don"t understand how you can live with that much contradiction in so short conversation.
Gaming_Debater
Posts: 233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 3:47:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/24/2014 1:42:13 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 11/23/2014 3:22:39 PM, Gaming_Debater wrote:
At 11/23/2014 1:21:51 PM, Hunter695 wrote:
At 11/23/2014 12:17:33 PM, Gaming_Debater wrote:
At 11/23/2014 6:47:59 AM, 12_13 wrote:
At 11/23/2014 5:50:23 AM, Hunter695 wrote:
If people just did some research on it first they would find out it is actually a really good, moral religion.

Why it is good? Why religion is good?

It isnt.

Why do you think it is a bad religon?

I didn't mean Satanism. I meant religion as a whole.

I don"t understand how you can live with that much contradiction in so short conversation.

I didn't contradict myself. I just wasnt %100 clear on what I meant.
Gaming_Debater
Posts: 233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 3:47:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/23/2014 5:54:37 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/23/2014 5:50:23 AM, Hunter695 wrote:
If people just did some research on it first they would find out it is actually a really good, moral religion.

Who the EFF wants a religion?

I the EFF don't
Wylted
Posts: 24,304
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 4:45:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/23/2014 5:50:23 AM, Hunter695 wrote:
If people just did some research on it first they would find out it is actually a really good, moral religion.

More like amoral and false evil and proud of it.