Jump to topic:

Top 5 Reasons to Believe in Creationism

Gaming_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 8:21:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
5. Personal ego- You will be able to ignore compelling evidence that you are related to monkeys. People who believe in evolution feel awful about themselves!

4. It's in the Bible- The bible cannot possibly be false. It was written by an all-powerful and all-good god, so how can it be wrong?

3. Evolution's evidence is from SATAN- Satan put all those fossils there to make us think the earth was old! They contain demons that will brainwash you and try to kill you!

2. Your money will go to a good cause- Give Ken Ham some hard-earned cash and he'll brainwash your kids and... er... see reasons 5-3

1. You won't have to listen to annoying EVILutionists- Whenever they prove you wrong or insult you or whatever, just spout circular nonsense or stick your fingers in your ears and go "I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU"
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 8:38:59 AM
At 11/23/2014 8:21:51 AM, Gaming_Debater wrote:
5. Personal ego- You will be able to ignore compelling evidence that you are related to monkeys. People who believe in evolution feel awful about themselves!

4. It's in the Bible- The bible cannot possibly be false. It was written by an all-powerful and all-good god, so how can it be wrong?

3. Evolution's evidence is from SATAN- Satan put all those fossils there to make us think the earth was old! They contain demons that will brainwash you and try to kill you!

2. Your money will go to a good cause- Give Ken Ham some hard-earned cash and he'll brainwash your kids and... er... see reasons 5-3

1. You won't have to listen to annoying EVILutionists- Whenever they prove you wrong or insult you or whatever, just spout circular nonsense or stick your fingers in your ears and go "I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU"

Those of you who teach others to fear the things of this world have no idea what the Truth is.
Gaming_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 8:41:00 AM
At 11/23/2014 8:38:59 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Those of you who teach others to fear the things of this world have no idea what the Truth is.

Actually we do. It's YOU who doesn't know the truth. And I am NOT teaching people to fear the things of this world.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 8:49:34 AM
At 11/23/2014 8:41:00 AM, Gaming_Debater wrote:

Actually we do. It's YOU who doesn't know the truth. And I am NOT teaching people to fear the things of this world.

None of God's saints taught God's believers to fear the things of this world. They told them to fear our invisible Creator who has the knowledge to know that this world is only an illusion that He planned to destroy soon.

You are teaching people to fear Satan, which is only a symbolic name to describe the world filled with God's illusions ( flesh and other objects that we perceive as the universe ). Since illusions are not real, there's nothing to fear in this world.
Gaming_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 8:51:27 AM
At 11/23/2014 8:49:34 AM, bornofgod wrote:

None of God's saints taught God's believers to fear the things of this world. They told them to fear our invisible Creator who has the knowledge to know that this world is only an illusion that He planned to destroy soon.

You are teaching people to fear Satan, which is only a symbolic name to describe the world filled with God's illusions ( flesh and other objects that we perceive as the universe ). Since illusions are not real, there's nothing to fear in this world.

F*ck no I'm not. I'm just trying to make a point here about why creationist logic SUCKS and creationists are dumb.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 8:53:41 AM
At 11/23/2014 8:51:27 AM, Gaming_Debater wrote:

F*ck no I'm not. I'm just trying to make a point here about why creationist logic SUCKS and creationists are dumb.

Why do you fear the creationists and their dumb logic? I know they don't know how we were created and neither do you.
Thanksfornotraping
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 8:54:37 AM

How ironic is it that Ken Ham looks like the poster boy for what the missing link would probably look like...
Gaming_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 8:55:34 AM
At 11/23/2014 8:53:41 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Why do you fear the creationists and their dumb logic? I know they don't know how we were created and neither do you.

I am NOT afraid of creationists OR their dumb logic. I know how we were created: WE WEREN'T
Gaming_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 8:58:00 AM
At 11/23/2014 8:54:37 AM, Thanksfornotraping wrote:

How ironic is it that Ken Ham looks like the poster boy for what the missing link would probably look like...

I bet he's thinking. "DUH I DONT SEE ANY FOSSILS"
Gaming_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 8:58:39 AM
At 11/23/2014 8:54:37 AM, Thanksfornotraping wrote:

I bet he's thinking. "DUH I DONT SEE ANY FOSSILS I DONT SEE MY APE-LIKE CHEST HAIR"
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 9:00:00 AM
At 11/23/2014 8:55:34 AM, Gaming_Debater wrote:

I am NOT afraid of creationists OR their dumb logic. I know how we were created: WE WEREN'T

I know that you don't exist in the way you believe you do. Everyone is deceived by the images they see in a mirror. That's because they have no idea how we came into being. You have no way of knowing how we came into being in this make-believe world. If you did, you wouldn't have so much fear.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 9:01:34 AM

This depiction is just about completely accurate.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Gaming_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 9:03:25 AM
At 11/23/2014 9:00:00 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I know that you don't exist in the way you believe you do. Everyone is deceived by the images they see in a mirror. That's because they have no idea how we came into being. You have no way of knowing how we came into being in this make-believe world. If you did, you wouldn't have so much fear.

lmao. I'm not scared of the body i see in my mirror and human species came to be through evolution, cr*phead. Also, please provide me with some evidence that inside my body lurks a magical immaterial nothingness that I can't live without.
Gaming_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 9:05:53 AM
At 11/23/2014 9:01:34 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Thanks 4 stopping and taking some time to understand the truth about this thread.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 9:06:29 AM
At 11/23/2014 9:03:25 AM, Gaming_Debater wrote:

lmao. I'm not scared of the body i see in my mirror and human species came to be through evolution, cr*phead. Also, please provide me with some evidence that inside my body lurks a magical immaterial nothingness that I can't live without.

When your body is no longer moving, you won't be around in this world to witness that it can't move without you in it. It's takes information to move a body and make it hear, taste, smell, see, touch and feel emotions. You are nothing but information that has to be processed into illusions that make you believe you're real. This is no accidental evolutionary process. This is a very well planned eternal program designed by our invisible Creator.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 9:07:43 AM
At 11/23/2014 9:05:53 AM, Gaming_Debater wrote:

Thanks 4 stopping and taking some time to understand the truth about this thread.

Lol. *Bows*

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 9:10:13 AM

What is Truth?

What is a lie?
Gaming_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 9:11:43 AM
At 11/23/2014 9:06:29 AM, bornofgod wrote:

When your body is no longer moving, you won't be around in this world to witness that it can't move without you in it. It's takes information to move a body and make it hear, taste, smell, see, touch and feel emotions. You are nothing but information that has to be processed into illusions that make you believe you're real. This is no accidental evolutionary process. This is a very well planned eternal program designed by our invisible Creator.

Dude, did u even read my post? I asked for evidence of a soul. And I am NOT egocentric. I believe in objective morality, just not that it will make a difference in the end when there are only starts and no life. And just because evolution's chances were slim at the origin of life doesn't mean it's an accident if it happens. If you took some time and had at least paid attention is science class, you'd understand evolution.
Gaming_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 9:12:38 AM
At 11/23/2014 9:07:43 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Lol. *Bows*

Woah man no need 4 a bow.
Gaming_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 9:14:39 AM
At 11/23/2014 9:10:13 AM, bornofgod wrote:

What is Truth?

Truth is anything you can scientifically and logically verify. And that applies to everyday life and $hit, not just evolution and stuff like that.

What is a lie?

Young Earth Creationism is a lie.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 9:15:00 AM
At 11/23/2014 9:11:43 AM, Gaming_Debater wrote:

Dude, did u even read my post? I asked for evidence of a soul. And I am NOT egocentric. I believe in objective morality, just not that it will make a difference in the end when there are only starts and no life. And just because evolution's chances were slim at the origin of life doesn't mean it's an accident if it happens. If you took some time and had at least paid attention is science class, you'd understand evolution.

I understand the lies of men very well my friend. As long as you believe each other's lies, you have nothing to worry about.
Gaming_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 9:17:42 AM
At 11/23/2014 9:15:00 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I understand the lies of men very well my friend. As long as you believe each other's lies, you have nothing to worry about.

Dude, you're way off topic. Evolution cannot possibly be false. You can debate me on that any time you want.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 9:18:05 AM
At 11/23/2014 9:14:39 AM, Gaming_Debater wrote:

What is Truth?

Truth is anything you can scientifically and logically verify. And that applies to everyday life and $hit, not just evolution and stuff like that.

What is a lie?

Which scientist knows the Truth? Here's a scientist that speaks differently than most other scientists;

https://www.youtube.com...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 9:19:57 AM
At 11/23/2014 9:17:42 AM, Gaming_Debater wrote:

Dude, you're way off topic. Evolution cannot possibly be false. You can debate me on that any time you want.

Where did the atomic elements come from? Did they evolve from some other species?
Gaming_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 9:21:28 AM
At 11/23/2014 9:18:05 AM, bornofgod wrote:

What is Truth?

What is a lie?

Which scientist knows the Truth? Here's a scientist that speaks differently than most other scientists;

What's Tom Campbell got to do with this thread?
Gaming_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 9:22:36 AM
At 11/23/2014 9:19:57 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Where did the atomic elements come from? Did they evolve from some other species?

What a dumb assertion. They are simply the simplest form that anything can take.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 9:25:27 AM
At 11/23/2014 9:21:28 AM, Gaming_Debater wrote:
At 11/23/2014 9:18:05 AM, bornofgod wrote:

What is Truth?

What is a lie?

What's Tom Campbell got to do with this thread?

He's a scientist that believes he knows the Truth of how we came into being? His evolution belief is different than other scientists who talk about evolution. Listen to some of his videos? If you don't listen to him or other scientists, you will remain in your stupid little box of information that you believe is true.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2014 9:25:54 AM
At 11/23/2014 9:19:57 AM, bornofgod wrote:

No, because an atom is the simplest form of matter. And a species is living...I don't know how you could type that with a straight face.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King