Jump to topic:

Message for Atheists, Catholics, Hindus, JW's

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 8:55:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Take it however you want. It seems to me that if a person is wise, they will see they are under penalty of death and fear the Judge who has the power to execute and destroy body and soul in Hell. Sin kills you and everybody else, God stops it from killing you now. He is giving you time to reconsider your chosen fate, which you by your own words prefer Hell over bowing to Him. He will give you what you say you prefer, but He knows that is not best for you and does not want you to get it or you would have it now. You will not deprive Him of having His creatures honor Him by bowing to Him and calling Him God. Even in Hell, against the will of those who say it is wrong for God to rule against them, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess to the glory of God the Father that Jesus Christ is Lord. He took your death after He created you, and He earned the right to execute you if you don't care that He gave His life's blood for you and you die with His blood on your feet and hands when He gave it to be the covering for your sin so you can be pardoned from Hell. If you don't hear the love of God in that He gave His Son to die in your place so you can be forgiven by Him and pardoned from Hell, then you indeed deserve the fire you say you prefer and you will get it if you keep asking for it. Do you think I'm calling you a fool? I am calling you proud and brave. Do you think I'm calling you wise? God is calling you a sinner who He loves.
You don't hurt my by denying God of His power to save you and give you eternal life now. it's only yourself whom you are going against saying death in Hell is better for you than bowing to your Creator and thanking Him for creating you and giving you life.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 9:06:41 PM
At 11/24/2014 8:55:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Take it however you want. It seems to me that if a person is wise, they will see they are under penalty of death and fear the Judge who has the power to execute and destroy body and soul in Hell. Sin kills you and everybody else, God stops it from killing you now. He is giving you time to reconsider your chosen fate, which you by your own words prefer Hell over bowing to Him. He will give you what you say you prefer, but He knows that is not best for you and does not want you to get it or you would have it now. You will not deprive Him of having His creatures honor Him by bowing to Him and calling Him God. Even in Hell, against the will of those who say it is wrong for God to rule against them, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess to the glory of God the Father that Jesus Christ is Lord. He took your death after He created you, and He earned the right to execute you if you don't care that He gave His life's blood for you and you die with His blood on your feet and hands when He gave it to be the covering for your sin so you can be pardoned from Hell. If you don't hear the love of God in that He gave His Son to die in your place so you can be forgiven by Him and pardoned from Hell, then you indeed deserve the fire you say you prefer and you will get it if you keep asking for it. Do you think I'm calling you a fool? I am calling you proud and brave. Do you think I'm calling you wise? God is calling you a sinner who He loves.
You don't hurt my by denying God of His power to save you and give you eternal life now. it's only yourself whom you are going against saying death in Hell is better for you than bowing to your Creator and thanking Him for creating you and giving you life.

lol - Sorry, but this reminds me of a movie I once saw where a southern American slave-owner gave a speech to his slaves about how benevolent he was by providing them with food and shelter and not sexually abusing them like other plantation-owners did. He was upset because one of them "repaid" his benevolence by trying to escape in order to find his family. It's a shame you can't seem to recognize how blatantly insulting your "message" sounds, and how narcissistic it makes God seem. Jesus was kind even to sinners, but I suppose his example isn't so important anymore.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 9:14:01 PM

...Catholics? Really?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 9:26:23 PM
At 11/24/2014 9:06:41 PM, Idealist wrote:

lol - Sorry, but this reminds me of a movie I once saw where a southern American slave-owner gave a speech to his slaves about how benevolent he was by providing them with food and shelter and not sexually abusing them like other plantation-owners did. He was upset because one of them "repaid" his benevolence by trying to escape in order to find his family. It's a shame you can't seem to recognize how blatantly insulting your "message" sounds, and how narcissistic it makes God seem. Jesus was kind even to sinners, but I suppose his example isn't so important anymore.

It's a shame you can't see that you are an unclean thing. Jesus was kind in telling the truth forcefully to people who hated him. They were sinners too, the same as you. He called them thieves, blind leaders of the blind, vipers, children of Hell, hypocrites.

God created all things and He deserves all of the honor and praise from His creatures like you. You don't want to give it to Him because you are the narcisisstic one, insisting you are good and trying to convince me and others, as well as yourself, that your corruption is not worthy of being separated from God in Hell.

Jesus was knd to everybody even when He called them things like "children of Hell" and "evil". He told them the truth, and that's what they needed to hear even though they rejected it and crucified Him for telling them the truth. Sinners who would not turn away from their sin did not see Him as kind; they saw him as hard agaisnt them.

Your idealism is not God's ideal. It seems you want a warm fuzzy Jesus who will give you a little kiss no matter how rotten you are. Sorry, God executes punishment agaisnt all sin. We all deserve to die and burn in Hell. I don't know what makes you think you are better than anybody else, oh prideless one.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 9:30:07 PM
At 11/24/2014 9:14:01 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

...Catholics? Really?

Well sure. What makes a Catholic not need to be saved? They can never pray enough Rosaries to be saved and they can never say enough hail Mary's and they can never pay the Pope enough to be saved. Catholics make great Christians if they get saved, because the joy of knowing you are saved now is so much more wonderful than being a Catholic.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 9:34:20 PM
At 11/24/2014 9:30:07 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

...Catholics? Really?

Well sure. What makes a Catholic not need to be saved? They can never pray enough Rosaries to be saved and they can never say enough hail Mary's and they can never pay the Pope enough to be saved. Catholics make great Christians if they get saved, because the joy of knowing you are saved now is so much more wonderful than being a Catholic.

So why do you use their book to get saved?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 9:39:15 PM
*Thankful Buddhists were left out of this rant*
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 9:43:27 PM
At 11/24/2014 9:26:23 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

It's a shame you can't see that you are an unclean thing. Jesus was kind in telling the truth forcefully to people who hated him. They were sinners too, the same as you. He called them thieves, blind leaders of the blind, vipers, children of Hell, hypocrites.

God created all things and He deserves all of the honor and praise from His creatures like you. You don't want to give it to Him because you are the narcisisstic one, insisting you are good and trying to convince me and others, as well as yourself, that your corruption is not worthy of being separated from God in Hell.

Jesus was knd to everybody even when He called them things like "children of Hell" and "evil". He told them the truth, and that's what they needed to hear even though they rejected it and crucified Him for telling them the truth. Sinners who would not turn away from their sin did not see Him as kind; they saw him as hard agaisnt them.

Your idealism is not God's ideal. It seems you want a warm fuzzy Jesus who will give you a little kiss no matter how rotten you are. Sorry, God executes punishment agaisnt all sin. We all deserve to die and burn in Hell. I don't know what makes you think you are better than anybody else, oh prideless one.

Yep, it's reminding me more and more of that speech in that movie. The white owner thought the slaves were animals and property instead of people. You are saying that we are the property of God instead of people with the free will to choose for ourselves whether to follow him or not. Even the Bible says that free will was God's greatest gift to mankind, yet you can't seem to get it. Your God is a Hitler and a Stalin all wrapped-up into one. Anyone who didn't grovel and obey was put to death in horrible ways. How does good and evil have anything to do with a God whose main demand of you is that you grovel at his feet? Why did a God who created us in his image supply us with the capacity to love if he didn't love in return? It's a very dark religion you follow.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 9:59:52 PM
At 11/24/2014 9:43:27 PM, Idealist wrote:

Yep, it's reminding me more and more of that speech in that movie. The white owner thought the slaves were animals and property instead of people. You are saying that we are the property of God instead of people with the free will to choose for ourselves whether to follow him or not. Even the Bible says that free will was God's greatest gift to mankind, yet you can't seem to get it. Your God is a Hitler and a Stalin all wrapped-up into one. Anyone who didn't grovel and obey was put to death in horrible ways. How does good and evil have anything to do with a God whose main demand of you is that you grovel at his feet? Why did a God who created us in his image supply us with the capacity to love if he didn't love in return? It's a very dark religion you follow.

You are ignoring God's love. He loves you even though you speak and act agaisnt Him. You see only a dark religion because it's you who is in the dark. I do not follow religion, Jesus Christ is a person, not a religion. He lives in me. What are you trying to prove? Oh yeah, you are proving that you have no pride and are as good as God and as good as anybody else. You are going around in circles, always coming back to accusing God of being not good enough and proclaiming yourself to be good. All you are doing is digging your grave, and claiming your place in Hell. You need to stop, but I guess you think you don't need to. Sorry.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 10:03:15 PM
At 11/24/2014 9:34:20 PM, bulproof wrote:

...Catholics? Really?

Why do you use your stupidity to prove you are worthy of death and Hell? Or do you think you have to say more stupid things before you really prove it?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 10:23:33 PM
At 11/24/2014 10:03:15 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

...Catholics? Really?

Why do you use your stupidity to prove you are worthy of death and Hell? Or do you think you have to say more stupid things before you really prove it?

Don't get all bitter and twisted just because you are told the unpalatable truth.
The bible is the creation of your hated Catholics.
Which of course, at the very least, makes you a hypocrite.
I find it amusing. You find it threatening.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 10:25:31 PM

Your ideology is founded upon mostly what some others have brainwashed you to be duped by their interpretation of a 100% human devised Story book, of your supposed preferred choice from the many others out there in Story Book Land!

Your fundamental fatal flaw remains; that the sum total of evidence that ANY acclaimed holy-text was given or inspired by a literal supernatural being, remains a constant zero!

Meanwhile you can shove your idle threats where the sun don't shine!

Your Mentor & Saviour vindicated Moi!
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 10:28:46 PM

You are ignoring God's love. He loves you even though you speak and act agaisnt Him. You see only a dark religion because it's you who is in the dark. I do not follow religion, Jesus Christ is a person, not a religion. He lives in me. What are you trying to prove? Oh yeah, you are proving that you have no pride and are as good as God and as good as anybody else. You are going around in circles, always coming back to accusing God of being not good enough and proclaiming yourself to be good. All you are doing is digging your grave, and claiming your place in Hell. You need to stop, but I guess you think you don't need to. Sorry.

Of course He loves you. That is why He created a special place to send all those whom disagree with Him, which will infinetly and creatively demonstrate His eternal love through eternal torment, and those who kow tow will be rewarded eternally, not because of their good works, but because ultimately the strong arm extortion worked. The Love of your Heavenly Father: do as I say, or burn.

I reject that on principle. Such a monster, should He exist is not worthy of my worship, much less consideration. Yes, I can confidently say I am better than the THING you represent.

I believe no one is worth of ETERNAL torment, especially for disagreeing with the Magic Skyman you present.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2014 10:38:40 PM
At 11/24/2014 9:59:52 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 11/24/2014 9:43:27 PM, Idealist wrote:

Right. I'm the one who is saying that God treats us with love instead of threatening us with extermination unless we give him our unyielding obedience. You know, another funny thing about slavery after the Civil War. Some slave-owners actually did love their slaves and treated them like family. They only called them slaves because of all the peer-pressure from their neighbors. After the slaves were set free, most of the ones who had been treated with love chose to stay-on with their former "masters." Those whose masters had demanded only strict loyalty and obedience and treated them as property, however, often stole all the possessions and abandoned the plantation owners to their fate.

Oh, and I'm not the one trying to prove anything here. You are the one who started this thread. You might want to re-read what you wrote. I've never once claimed to be as good as God. I have claimed that I believe I have value to him, and am not just a worthless serf. If you find that offensive then too bad. I challenge you to show one instance where I placed myself above God or Jesus, or said I was better than them. I promise you, I know what's in my heart far better than you do.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:08:35 AM

If you had the change to be born a Hindu, would you ever become a follower of Jesus or just worship or do what Hindues are doing?
Never fart near dog
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:23:34 AM
At 11/25/2014 8:08:35 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

If you had the change to be born a Hindu, would you ever become a follower of Jesus or just worship or do what Hindues are doing?

Oops, I forgot Muslims......message is the same for Muslims. God wanted me to be born as me. If He wanted me to be born as a Hindu, that would not be me; it would be somebody who is not me. It is not possible for me to be born as somebody who is not me. You might as well say, "if the sky was green, would the flowers all be black?"' Or you can say "If the flying spaghetti monster spit in my pasta, would you say God's name is Allah and Allah is great and blow a great big fart and blast yourself into Hell as you murder the flying spaghetti monster?"
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:32:41 AM

FYI, Poopppoo, I was a Hindu for around 10 years. My first religion was paganism, then I became Hindu in my early teens. I remained Hindu untill I realized I deserve to burn in Hell and I knew God Himself had died for me to pay for my sins with His own blood and death could not hold Him in the ground because He is God. When I realized my sin kept me separated from God, and what He did to bring me back to Himself, to give me eternal life with my sins agasint Him completelly paid for by His blood which covers me now so He sees me as His property, bought and paid for by His blood, redeemed from the penalty of my sins which is Hell. No power in heaven or earth, including stupid Muslim guns, bombs, and swords, can take me away from Him who bought me with His own blood. Muhammed has no power agaisnt Jesus Christ, except for his power to bring God's judgement against himself in the fire of Hell.

You do not have an excuse for rejecing Jesus Christ as your Saviour. You were not born as a Hindu, you are you, and God knows you have heard His offer of pardon to save you from Hell through His own blood in Jesus Christ. If you are afraid of the Muslims more than you are afraid of God, God will require that of you and your fears will come upon you.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:35:05 AM
At 11/25/2014 8:32:41 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

FYI, Poopppoo, I was a Hindu for around 10 years. My first religion was paganism, then I became Hindu in my early teens. I remained Hindu untill I realized I deserve to burn in Hell and I knew God Himself had died for me to pay for my sins with His own blood and death could not hold Him in the ground because He is God. When I realized my sin kept me separated from God, and what He did to bring me back to Himself, to give me eternal life with my sins agasint Him completelly paid for by His blood which covers me now so He sees me as His property, bought and paid for by His blood, redeemed from the penalty of my sins which is Hell. No power in heaven or earth, including stupid Muslim guns, bombs, and swords, can take me away from Him who bought me with His own blood. Muhammed has no power agaisnt Jesus Christ, except for his power to bring God's judgement against himself in the fire of Hell.

You do not have an excuse for rejecing Jesus Christ as your Saviour. You were not born as a Hindu, you are you, and God knows you have heard His offer of pardon to save you from Hell through His own blood in Jesus Christ. If you are afraid of the Muslims more than you are afraid of God, God will require that of you and your fears will come upon you.

Which pagan gods did you worship?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:48:31 AM
At 11/24/2014 10:25:31 PM, Composer wrote:

Meanwhile you can shove your idle threats where the sun don't shine!

Who is threatening you? Are you taking your medication? If somebody is threatening you, you should file a police report. That's what I do when somebody threatens me. In three incidents, three different buffoons decided it was better to apologize to me than to be arrested. One idiot on here almose provoked me enough with threats for me to take his written threats to the police. I figured the guy was bluffing and he backed down after I repeatedly pointed out his lawlessness and the fact that he could be arrested for his threats.

The one who is talking in a threatening manner is you. You are a buffoon with all of the reasoning power of a smart monkey who talks like a sick animal. How would you like to meet me in person? I'm sure we can be friends and my guess is that I could push your buttons enough so you would get mad and try to attack me phyisically the way you always attack me here. Then I would legally have the option of negating your ability to attack me and your punishement would be your own fault however bad it might seem. If you take it the right way, if God still allows you to continue reasoning in this world, then you would take it as correction from God and believe He loves you.

Now go on and say more stupid things you big composition of a buffoon.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:53:22 AM
At 11/24/2014 9:39:15 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
*Thankful Buddhists were left out of this rant*

There was not enough room to name all religions. I tried. I was Hindu for ten years, which is the mother of Bhuddism. Both of those religions lead people to think they are being enlightened. It's not a light from God you are following in Bhuddism, it's a train coming at you from the other end of the tunnel and it's going to run you down to Hell if you don't repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.

You just want attention, don't you? You are asking for Hell; you are asking for the wrong kind of attention. God loves you and He wants you to trust Him and stop asking for Hell.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:56:58 AM
At 11/25/2014 8:53:22 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 9:04:14 AM
At 11/24/2014 10:23:33 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/24/2014 10:03:15 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

...Catholics? Really?

Don't get all bitter and twisted just because you are told the unpalatable truth.
The bible is the creation of your hated Catholics.
Which of course, at the very least, makes you a hypocrite.
I find it amusing. You find it threatening.

You boast of being a bully, I call you a coward, you amuse yourself but that will end. You are an idiot. God loves Catholics the same as He loves you. I try to show His love by telling you the truth. All you ever show is hatred. I have never seen you say a kind word to anybody. What is your problem? Who hurt you so badly? Was it God? Do you think God wants you to be hurt? You need help, son. God can heal you and He wants to heal you, mind body and soul. God wants you to stop being an idiot and start being thankful to Him. God wants to give you a new heart which desires kindness even for your enemies. I would enjoy meeting you, and I would not change my message one bit. God loves you. If you hate me and try to attack me with no legal backing, then I could put you down and get you to be still while I tell you God loves you.

There was a day, not long ago, when challenging to a duel was the answer to being slandered. Abraham Lincoln issued one of these challenges and after accepting the challenge, the coward did not show up for the duel. People generally had much better manners in those days. If you and I were now in those days, I would say "Bullpoop, if you keep harassing me I'm going to challenge you to a duel." I fear God. I fear no man, not even a man full of bull poop.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 9:56:15 AM
At 11/25/2014 8:56:58 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 11/25/2014 8:53:22 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

He is sh1ting in his pants to answer you...
Never fart near dog
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 12:00:55 PM

...Catholics? Really?

I am Budhist. I feel left out! :-(
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 12:57:00 PM

If it wasn't for the false religious idea of hell, God's disobedient Christians wouldn't have any power to influence the rest of God's disobedient people into their heathen religion called Christianity.
Comrade_Silly_Otter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 1:00:56 PM
Ah.. This is a nice read.

But looking at it in a third person view, its silly and somewhat repulsive.
Imagine you are indeed a god, reading this. Would this be something to be proud about, or disappointed?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 1:08:20 PM
At 11/25/2014 1:00:56 PM, Comrade_Silly_Otter wrote:

Imagine you are indeed a god, reading this. Would this be something to be proud about, or disappointed?

I, the Creator of all things, was responsible for all the languages of this world that have deceived all My people from knowing the Truth.
Comrade_Silly_Otter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 1:11:01 PM
At 11/25/2014 1:08:20 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I, the Creator of all things, was responsible for all the languages of this world that have deceived all My people from knowing the Truth.

Mhm..
Point is, just be nice to everyone.
If there is an afterlife, I'm sure no one " Burns forever " for what they did in a limited life. That is just the most cruel thing imaginable.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 1:14:04 PM
At 11/25/2014 1:11:01 PM, Comrade_Silly_Otter wrote:
At 11/25/2014 1:08:20 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Mhm..
Point is, just be nice to everyone.
If there is an afterlife, I'm sure no one " Burns forever " for what they did in a limited life. That is just the most cruel thing imaginable.

Don't worry, My Christians are deceived by what they read in the Bible. There is no hell and never will be.