Total Posts:43|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

God is jealous

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:18:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why is God jealous? Because He loves you and you have let other gods take your heart away from Him. Those other gods are His enemies who desire His place as the Highest God, and you have gone after them as if they are not created like you. How long before God takes vengeance on His adversaries; against those He created for Himself who have turned away from and against Him? Those who destroy with darkness hiding from the Light of God will be destroyed in outer darkness where the worm never dies and the fire is never quenched and only the smoke of their torments will rise forever.

God has done all He can do to offer you pardon, mercy, forgiveness when He took your place in death. Now it is Him who calls you. Jesus stands knocking at your door desiring to be your life, to give you eternal life from God, to deliver you from death, to be saved from your sins, to know God's love forever and receive from Him all things that pertain to life and godliness. God cannot force your door open, He gives you the right to keep that door shut against Him. God justifies your right to reject Him by giving you Hell where you will go on rejecting Him in the finality of death if you leave this world believing He does not love you and choosing to love your rebellion agasint Him more than life. How many times has He called you and you refused His offer of forgiveness? How long before He says enough is enough and pours out His wrath against your perversion, agaisnt your twistings as you insist you have not done anything worthy of death in Hell?

How do you like me now?
miraculous
Posts: 139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:21:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2014 8:18:20 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Why is God jealous? Because He loves you and you have let other gods take your heart away from Him. Those other gods are His enemies who desire His place as the Highest God, and you have gone after them as if they are not created like you. How long before God takes vengeance on His adversaries; against those He created for Himself who have turned away from and against Him? Those who destroy with darkness hiding from the Light of God will be destroyed in outer darkness where the worm never dies and the fire is never quenched and only the smoke of their torments will rise forever.

God has done all He can do to offer you pardon, mercy, forgiveness when He took your place in death. Now it is Him who calls you. Jesus stands knocking at your door desiring to be your life, to give you eternal life from God, to deliver you from death, to be saved from your sins, to know God's love forever and receive from Him all things that pertain to life and godliness. God cannot force your door open, He gives you the right to keep that door shut against Him. God justifies your right to reject Him by giving you Hell where you will go on rejecting Him in the finality of death if you leave this world believing He does not love you and choosing to love your rebellion agasint Him more than life. How many times has He called you and you refused His offer of forgiveness? How long before He says enough is enough and pours out His wrath against your perversion, agaisnt your twistings as you insist you have not done anything worthy of death in Hell?

How do you like me now?
lol okay
If I went back in time and murdered my grandmother, therefor preventing my existence, then who killed my grandmother?
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 12:19:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2014 8:18:20 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Why is God jealous? Because He loves you and you have let other gods take your heart away from Him. Those other gods are His enemies who desire His place as the Highest God, and you have gone after them as if they are not created like you. How long before God takes vengeance on His adversaries; against those He created for Himself who have turned away from and against Him? Those who destroy with darkness hiding from the Light of God will be destroyed in outer darkness where the worm never dies and the fire is never quenched and only the smoke of their torments will rise forever.

God has done all He can do to offer you pardon, mercy, forgiveness when He took your place in death. Now it is Him who calls you. Jesus stands knocking at your door desiring to be your life, to give you eternal life from God, to deliver you from death, to be saved from your sins, to know God's love forever and receive from Him all things that pertain to life and godliness. God cannot force your door open, He gives you the right to keep that door shut against Him. God justifies your right to reject Him by giving you Hell where you will go on rejecting Him in the finality of death if you leave this world believing He does not love you and choosing to love your rebellion agasint Him more than life. How many times has He called you and you refused His offer of forgiveness? How long before He says enough is enough and pours out His wrath against your perversion, agaisnt your twistings as you insist you have not done anything worthy of death in Hell?

Unsupported assertions. If your god is really interested in offering a pardon, then he should offer some evidence of his existence. This is the #1 way to convert atheists and those of other religions.

How do you like me now?

Same as always, preacher.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 12:52:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2014 8:18:20 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Why is God jealous? Because He loves you and you have let other gods take your heart away from Him. Those other gods are His enemies who desire His place as the Highest God, and you have gone after them as if they are not created like you. How long before God takes vengeance on His adversaries; against those He created for Himself who have turned away from and against Him? Those who destroy with darkness hiding from the Light of God will be destroyed in outer darkness where the worm never dies and the fire is never quenched and only the smoke of their torments will rise forever.

God has done all He can do to offer you pardon, mercy, forgiveness when He took your place in death. Now it is Him who calls you. Jesus stands knocking at your door desiring to be your life, to give you eternal life from God, to deliver you from death, to be saved from your sins, to know God's love forever and receive from Him all things that pertain to life and godliness. God cannot force your door open, He gives you the right to keep that door shut against Him. God justifies your right to reject Him by giving you Hell where you will go on rejecting Him in the finality of death if you leave this world believing He does not love you and choosing to love your rebellion agasint Him more than life. How many times has He called you and you refused His offer of forgiveness? How long before He says enough is enough and pours out His wrath against your perversion, agaisnt your twistings as you insist you have not done anything worthy of death in Hell?

How do you like me now?

As soon as He kills every Christian, Muslim and Jew on this planet, we'll be free from this world of deception that made His people believe we are real. Not one word that you posted here comes from knowledge that us saints possess. It all comes from God's program called the beast.
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 3:09:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2014 8:18:20 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Why is God jealous? Because He loves you and you have let other gods take your heart away from Him. Those other gods are His enemies who desire His place as the Highest God, and you have gone after them as if they are not created like you. How long before God takes vengeance on His adversaries; against those He created for Himself who have turned away from and against Him? Those who destroy with darkness hiding from the Light of God will be destroyed in outer darkness where the worm never dies and the fire is never quenched and only the smoke of their torments will rise forever.

God has done all He can do to offer you pardon, mercy, forgiveness when He took your place in death. Now it is Him who calls you. Jesus stands knocking at your door desiring to be your life, to give you eternal life from God, to deliver you from death, to be saved from your sins, to know God's love forever and receive from Him all things that pertain to life and godliness. God cannot force your door open, He gives you the right to keep that door shut against Him. God justifies your right to reject Him by giving you Hell where you will go on rejecting Him in the finality of death if you leave this world believing He does not love you and choosing to love your rebellion agasint Him more than life. How many times has He called you and you refused His offer of forgiveness? How long before He says enough is enough and pours out His wrath against your perversion, agaisnt your twistings as you insist you have not done anything worthy of death in Hell?

How do you like me now?

About as much as I like a flea in my bed. Lol!

To be serious, why does God have so many flawed human attributes? I pause and wonder... could it be that God isn't anything you think God is? Just a thought. A question. A seed of a thought that you refuse to water.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 3:48:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2014 12:52:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/25/2014 8:18:20 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Why is God jealous? Because He loves you and you have let other gods take your heart away from Him. Those other gods are His enemies who desire His place as the Highest God, and you have gone after them as if they are not created like you. How long before God takes vengeance on His adversaries; against those He created for Himself who have turned away from and against Him? Those who destroy with darkness hiding from the Light of God will be destroyed in outer darkness where the worm never dies and the fire is never quenched and only the smoke of their torments will rise forever.

God has done all He can do to offer you pardon, mercy, forgiveness when He took your place in death. Now it is Him who calls you. Jesus stands knocking at your door desiring to be your life, to give you eternal life from God, to deliver you from death, to be saved from your sins, to know God's love forever and receive from Him all things that pertain to life and godliness. God cannot force your door open, He gives you the right to keep that door shut against Him. God justifies your right to reject Him by giving you Hell where you will go on rejecting Him in the finality of death if you leave this world believing He does not love you and choosing to love your rebellion agasint Him more than life. How many times has He called you and you refused His offer of forgiveness? How long before He says enough is enough and pours out His wrath against your perversion, agaisnt your twistings as you insist you have not done anything worthy of death in Hell?

How do you like me now?

As soon as He kills every Christian, Muslim and Jew on this planet, we'll be free from this world of deception that made His people believe we are real. Not one word that you posted here comes from knowledge that us saints possess. It all comes from God's program called the beast.

Ah, so God will kill every Christian, Muslim, and Jew on the planet?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 6:46:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2014 12:19:47 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 11/25/2014 8:18:20 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Why is God jealous? Because He loves you and you have let other gods take your heart away from Him. Those other gods are His enemies who desire His place as the Highest God, and you have gone after them as if they are not created like you. How long before God takes vengeance on His adversaries; against those He created for Himself who have turned away from and against Him? Those who destroy with darkness hiding from the Light of God will be destroyed in outer darkness where the worm never dies and the fire is never quenched and only the smoke of their torments will rise forever.

God has done all He can do to offer you pardon, mercy, forgiveness when He took your place in death. Now it is Him who calls you. Jesus stands knocking at your door desiring to be your life, to give you eternal life from God, to deliver you from death, to be saved from your sins, to know God's love forever and receive from Him all things that pertain to life and godliness. God cannot force your door open, He gives you the right to keep that door shut against Him. God justifies your right to reject Him by giving you Hell where you will go on rejecting Him in the finality of death if you leave this world believing He does not love you and choosing to love your rebellion agasint Him more than life. How many times has He called you and you refused His offer of forgiveness? How long before He says enough is enough and pours out His wrath against your perversion, agaisnt your twistings as you insist you have not done anything worthy of death in Hell?

Unsupported assertions. If your god is really interested in offering a pardon, then he should offer some evidence of his existence. This is the #1 way to convert atheists and those of other religions.

How do you like me now?

Same as always, preacher.

Atheists have already rejected God. You are evidence of Him. Your death is evidence of your guilt. You insist there is not evidence of God because you do not want to admit that you are an evil doer who deserves to die and burn in Hell. You reject God's offer of pardon through the blood of His Son and His forgiveness in His resurrection because you know if you concede to God that you are the one who deserves to die, and Jesus did not deserve to die but He willingly took your place in death, and if you believe on His resurrection, you know it will change your life and for now you are unwilling to forsake the pleasures of your sin and your enjoyment of people who take pleasure in sin likewise as yourself......in other words, you hate God because you love your sin all the way to death and Hell fire, and you prove you hate HIm by ignoring Him and saying He is not there and there is no evidence for you to believe. Your own death is not enough to make you seek His salvation, you your own death is what you will get if you don't repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved from Hell....and death and Hell will be cast into the Lake of Fire, this is the second death....counting on forever with no end of time like your first death ends in time soon.

Judge to atheist: How do you plead?

Atheist: I have not seen the evidence agaisnt me

Judge: so you plead guilty, no contest, or innocent?

Atheist: Who are you to ask me? You have not shown me any evidence, how can you Judge me?

Judge: The evidence against you remains, Guilty as charged, execution scheduled, indefinite amount of time will be given for appeal. Any appeal must show satisfactory atonement of all crimes committed or it will not be heard. BOOM! The gavel marks the beginning of the sentence on death row.

Atheist, as the chains of death row are shakled to his feet: You have not shown me any evidence!!! This is not fair!!!! I do not deserve to be executed!!!!

Judge: You are being executed, aren't you? I have little time for you......ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, ............
dee-em
Posts: 6,447
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 6:52:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2014 6:46:58 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Judge to atheist: How do you plead?

Atheist: I have not seen the evidence agaisnt me

Judge: so you plead guilty, no contest, or innocent?

Atheist: Who are you to ask me? You have not shown me any evidence, how can you Judge me?

Judge: The evidence against you remains, Guilty as charged, execution scheduled, indefinite amount of time will be given for appeal. Any appeal must show satisfactory atonement of all crimes committed or it will not be heard. BOOM! The gavel marks the beginning of the sentence on death row.

Atheist, as the chains of death row are shakled to his feet: You have not shown me any evidence!!! This is not fair!!!! I do not deserve to be executed!!!!

Judge: You are being executed, aren't you? I have little time for you......ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, ............

And this is the Judge you worship? He's a monster. No wonder you have issues.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 6:55:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
As soon as He kills every Christian, Muslim and Jew on this planet, we'll be free from this world of deception that made His people believe we are real. Not one word that you posted here comes from knowledge that us saints possess. It all comes from God's program called the beast.

Ah, so God will kill every Christian, Muslim, and Jew on the planet?

That's Bornofgod, the guy truly believes he is one of the two witnesses in the Book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ, chapter 11. He is suffering delusions of grandeur.

the things I say can easily be supported by the Bible.......it is only me doing my best to accurately say what the Bible says without actually quoting chapter and verse most of the time. I know I'm only one little sinner who deserves to die and burn in Hell the same as everybody else. I know the Word of God abides forever, and it will not return to God void. I do believe there are rewards for those who give their time working or giving to promote the spread of God's Word, but I know I"m not a very good apologist, not a very good preacher, not a very good soul winner for the Lord. He has a lot of work to do on me to make me more productive in persuading people to believe on Jesus and be saved from Hell. I know God loves me, and I know God loves you, and I know you can know this for yourself and it is more than wonderful to know God's love.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 7:11:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2014 6:52:31 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 11/25/2014 6:46:58 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Judge to atheist: How do you plead?

Atheist: I have not seen the evidence agaisnt me

Judge: so you plead guilty, no contest, or innocent?

Atheist: Who are you to ask me? You have not shown me any evidence, how can you Judge me?

Judge: The evidence against you remains, Guilty as charged, execution scheduled, indefinite amount of time will be given for appeal. Any appeal must show satisfactory atonement of all crimes committed or it will not be heard. BOOM! The gavel marks the beginning of the sentence on death row.

Atheist, as the chains of death row are shakled to his feet: You have not shown me any evidence!!! This is not fair!!!! I do not deserve to be executed!!!!

Judge: You are being executed, aren't you? I have little time for you......ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, ............

And this is the Judge you worship? He's a monster. No wonder you have issues.

Why don't you mind your own business? I really dont' want to talk to you since you are always stinkingly nasty and I never see you say anything kind to anybody. I'm really going to try to ignore you no matter what you say, you have been told enough how God loves you and wants you to be saved from Hell.

This is the Judge you will answer to. And you think you are strong, brave, smart, calling Him a monster? I think you are a fool.....no, I"m sorry, I don't think you are a fool. I know you are a fool. I hope you stop being a fool and start fearing God before it is too late. At 61, you don't have much time left.....nobody can really count on one more day anyways unless it is clearly promised by God who you say is a monster. You don't know what you are asking for, do you? fool.
dee-em
Posts: 6,447
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 7:19:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2014 7:11:18 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 11/25/2014 6:52:31 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 11/25/2014 6:46:58 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Judge to atheist: How do you plead?

Atheist: I have not seen the evidence agaisnt me

Judge: so you plead guilty, no contest, or innocent?

Atheist: Who are you to ask me? You have not shown me any evidence, how can you Judge me?

Judge: The evidence against you remains, Guilty as charged, execution scheduled, indefinite amount of time will be given for appeal. Any appeal must show satisfactory atonement of all crimes committed or it will not be heard. BOOM! The gavel marks the beginning of the sentence on death row.

Atheist, as the chains of death row are shakled to his feet: You have not shown me any evidence!!! This is not fair!!!! I do not deserve to be executed!!!!

Judge: You are being executed, aren't you? I have little time for you......ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, ............

And this is the Judge you worship? He's a monster. No wonder you have issues.

Why don't you mind your own business? I really dont' want to talk to you since you are always stinkingly nasty and I never see you say anything kind to anybody.

Unlike you, who is all sweetness and light to everyone, even your fellow Christians. Lol.

I'm really going to try to ignore you no matter what you say, you have been told enough how God loves you and wants you to be saved from Hell.

Not just me. We've all been told enough. Why don't you try something new like, here's an outrageous idea, persuasive argument?

This is the Judge you will answer to. And you think you are strong, brave, smart, calling Him a monster? I think you are a fool.....no, I"m sorry, I don't think you are a fool. I know you are a fool. I hope you stop being a fool and start fearing God before it is too late. At 61, you don't have much time left.....nobody can really count on one more day anyways unless it is clearly promised by God who you say is a monster. You don't know what you are asking for, do you? fool.

And that's step 5. I still disagree with you. Call me a fool again.
dee-em
Posts: 6,447
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 7:31:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2014 7:26:14 PM, Maikuru wrote:
This makes god sound like a pathetic ex-boyfriend.

Yep. If Robin Thicke needs any more material for his next album he knows where to look.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:18:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2014 6:46:58 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 11/25/2014 12:19:47 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 11/25/2014 8:18:20 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Why is God jealous? Because He loves you and you have let other gods take your heart away from Him. Those other gods are His enemies who desire His place as the Highest God, and you have gone after them as if they are not created like you. How long before God takes vengeance on His adversaries; against those He created for Himself who have turned away from and against Him? Those who destroy with darkness hiding from the Light of God will be destroyed in outer darkness where the worm never dies and the fire is never quenched and only the smoke of their torments will rise forever.

God has done all He can do to offer you pardon, mercy, forgiveness when He took your place in death. Now it is Him who calls you. Jesus stands knocking at your door desiring to be your life, to give you eternal life from God, to deliver you from death, to be saved from your sins, to know God's love forever and receive from Him all things that pertain to life and godliness. God cannot force your door open, He gives you the right to keep that door shut against Him. God justifies your right to reject Him by giving you Hell where you will go on rejecting Him in the finality of death if you leave this world believing He does not love you and choosing to love your rebellion agasint Him more than life. How many times has He called you and you refused His offer of forgiveness? How long before He says enough is enough and pours out His wrath against your perversion, agaisnt your twistings as you insist you have not done anything worthy of death in Hell?

Unsupported assertions. If your god is really interested in offering a pardon, then he should offer some evidence of his existence. This is the #1 way to convert atheists and those of other religions.

How do you like me now?

Same as always, preacher.

Atheists have already rejected God. You are evidence of Him. Your death is evidence of your guilt. You insist there is not evidence of God because you do not want to admit that you are an evil doer who deserves to die and burn in Hell. You reject God's offer of pardon through the blood of His Son and His forgiveness in His resurrection because you know if you concede to God that you are the one who deserves to die, and Jesus did not deserve to die but He willingly took your place in death, and if you believe on His resurrection, you know it will change your life and for now you are unwilling to forsake the pleasures of your sin and your enjoyment of people who take pleasure in sin likewise as yourself......in other words, you hate God because you love your sin all the way to death and Hell fire, and you prove you hate HIm by ignoring Him and saying He is not there and there is no evidence for you to believe. Your own death is not enough to make you seek His salvation, you your own death is what you will get if you don't repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved from Hell....and death and Hell will be cast into the Lake of Fire, this is the second death....counting on forever with no end of time like your first death ends in time soon.

I can't hate your god anymore than I hate the great and powerful Oz. Your god is maintained by the man behind the curtain, and in this case, the man is you, and it is no secret- we can see you, and we know you're off script.

Judge to atheist: How do you plead?

Atheist: I have not seen the evidence agaisnt me

Judge: so you plead guilty, no contest, or innocent?

Atheist: Who are you to ask me? You have not shown me any evidence, how can you Judge me?

Judge: The evidence against you remains, Guilty as charged, execution scheduled, indefinite amount of time will be given for appeal. Any appeal must show satisfactory atonement of all crimes committed or it will not be heard. BOOM! The gavel marks the beginning of the sentence on death row.

Atheist, as the chains of death row are shakled to his feet: You have not shown me any evidence!!! This is not fair!!!! I do not deserve to be executed!!!!

Judge: You are being executed, aren't you? I have little time for you......ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, ............

...oops, the curtain is still down, preacher.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 10:31:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2014 3:48:23 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 11/25/2014 12:52:53 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 11/25/2014 8:18:20 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Why is God jealous? Because He loves you and you have let other gods take your heart away from Him. Those other gods are His enemies who desire His place as the Highest God, and you have gone after them as if they are not created like you. How long before God takes vengeance on His adversaries; against those He created for Himself who have turned away from and against Him? Those who destroy with darkness hiding from the Light of God will be destroyed in outer darkness where the worm never dies and the fire is never quenched and only the smoke of their torments will rise forever.

God has done all He can do to offer you pardon, mercy, forgiveness when He took your place in death. Now it is Him who calls you. Jesus stands knocking at your door desiring to be your life, to give you eternal life from God, to deliver you from death, to be saved from your sins, to know God's love forever and receive from Him all things that pertain to life and godliness. God cannot force your door open, He gives you the right to keep that door shut against Him. God justifies your right to reject Him by giving you Hell where you will go on rejecting Him in the finality of death if you leave this world believing He does not love you and choosing to love your rebellion agasint Him more than life. How many times has He called you and you refused His offer of forgiveness? How long before He says enough is enough and pours out His wrath against your perversion, agaisnt your twistings as you insist you have not done anything worthy of death in Hell?

How do you like me now?

As soon as He kills every Christian, Muslim and Jew on this planet, we'll be free from this world of deception that made His people believe we are real. Not one word that you posted here comes from knowledge that us saints possess. It all comes from God's program called the beast.

Ah, so God will kill every Christian, Muslim, and Jew on the planet?

Along with everyone else. Then we will get new bodies in Paradise and live forever without knowing what death means.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 10:11:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2014 8:18:08 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 11/25/2014 6:46:58 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 11/25/2014 12:19:47 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 11/25/2014 8:18:20 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Why is God jealous? Because He loves you and you have let other gods take your heart away from Him. Those other gods are His enemies who desire His place as the Highest God, and you have gone after them as if they are not created like you. How long before God takes vengeance on His adversaries; against those He created for Himself who have turned away from and against Him? Those who destroy with darkness hiding from the Light of God will be destroyed in outer darkness where the worm never dies and the fire is never quenched and only the smoke of their torments will rise forever.

God has done all He can do to offer you pardon, mercy, forgiveness when He took your place in death. Now it is Him who calls you. Jesus stands knocking at your door desiring to be your life, to give you eternal life from God, to deliver you from death, to be saved from your sins, to know God's love forever and receive from Him all things that pertain to life and godliness. God cannot force your door open, He gives you the right to keep that door shut against Him. God justifies your right to reject Him by giving you Hell where you will go on rejecting Him in the finality of death if you leave this world believing He does not love you and choosing to love your rebellion agasint Him more than life. How many times has He called you and you refused His offer of forgiveness? How long before He says enough is enough and pours out His wrath against your perversion, agaisnt your twistings as you insist you have not done anything worthy of death in Hell?

Unsupported assertions. If your god is really interested in offering a pardon, then he should offer some evidence of his existence. This is the #1 way to convert atheists and those of other religions.

How do you like me now?

Same as always, preacher.

Atheists have already rejected God. You are evidence of Him. Your death is evidence of your guilt. You insist there is not evidence of God because you do not want to admit that you are an evil doer who deserves to die and burn in Hell. You reject God's offer of pardon through the blood of His Son and His forgiveness in His resurrection because you know if you concede to God that you are the one who deserves to die, and Jesus did not deserve to die but He willingly took your place in death, and if you believe on His resurrection, you know it will change your life and for now you are unwilling to forsake the pleasures of your sin and your enjoyment of people who take pleasure in sin likewise as yourself......in other words, you hate God because you love your sin all the way to death and Hell fire, and you prove you hate HIm by ignoring Him and saying He is not there and there is no evidence for you to believe. Your own death is not enough to make you seek His salvation, you your own death is what you will get if you don't repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved from Hell....and death and Hell will be cast into the Lake of Fire, this is the second death....counting on forever with no end of time like your first death ends in time soon.

I can't hate your god anymore than I hate the great and powerful Oz. Your god is maintained by the man behind the curtain, and in this case, the man is you, and it is no secret- we can see you, and we know you're off script.

Judge to atheist: How do you plead?

Atheist: I have not seen the evidence agaisnt me

Judge: so you plead guilty, no contest, or innocent?

Atheist: Who are you to ask me? You have not shown me any evidence, how can you Judge me?

Judge: The evidence against you remains, Guilty as charged, execution scheduled, indefinite amount of time will be given for appeal. Any appeal must show satisfactory atonement of all crimes committed or it will not be heard. BOOM! The gavel marks the beginning of the sentence on death row.

Atheist, as the chains of death row are shakled to his feet: You have not shown me any evidence!!! This is not fair!!!! I do not deserve to be executed!!!!

Judge: You are being executed, aren't you? I have little time for you......ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, ............

...oops, the curtain is still down, preacher.

How do you know when you have not seen the other side of the curtain you fool?
There is only one way you can prove to yourself that you do not deserve to burn in Hell.
You are believing lies for your own destruction in the fire. You are just another proud brave fool flattering yourself into thinking you are wise and all that and more, abusing the air God gives you to speak against Him and assuming your Creator will look the other way at your wickeness when His mercies in this world no longer apply to you.

God has revealed Himself to you and you are pretending you have not heard from Him. He won't buy your willfull ignorance as an excuse. If you think you are lucky, go on thinking you are lucky. I can't say good luck with that because I know the giver of life who can deny life from you in the fire of Hell. Well.......good look.......good look at your death, lucky one.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 10:40:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/26/2014 10:11:37 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 11/25/2014 8:18:08 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 11/25/2014 6:46:58 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 11/25/2014 12:19:47 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 11/25/2014 8:18:20 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Why is God jealous? Because He loves you and you have let other gods take your heart away from Him. Those other gods are His enemies who desire His place as the Highest God, and you have gone after them as if they are not created like you. How long before God takes vengeance on His adversaries; against those He created for Himself who have turned away from and against Him? Those who destroy with darkness hiding from the Light of God will be destroyed in outer darkness where the worm never dies and the fire is never quenched and only the smoke of their torments will rise forever.

God has done all He can do to offer you pardon, mercy, forgiveness when He took your place in death. Now it is Him who calls you. Jesus stands knocking at your door desiring to be your life, to give you eternal life from God, to deliver you from death, to be saved from your sins, to know God's love forever and receive from Him all things that pertain to life and godliness. God cannot force your door open, He gives you the right to keep that door shut against Him. God justifies your right to reject Him by giving you Hell where you will go on rejecting Him in the finality of death if you leave this world believing He does not love you and choosing to love your rebellion agasint Him more than life. How many times has He called you and you refused His offer of forgiveness? How long before He says enough is enough and pours out His wrath against your perversion, agaisnt your twistings as you insist you have not done anything worthy of death in Hell?

Unsupported assertions. If your god is really interested in offering a pardon, then he should offer some evidence of his existence. This is the #1 way to convert atheists and those of other religions.

How do you like me now?

Same as always, preacher.

Atheists have already rejected God. You are evidence of Him. Your death is evidence of your guilt. You insist there is not evidence of God because you do not want to admit that you are an evil doer who deserves to die and burn in Hell. You reject God's offer of pardon through the blood of His Son and His forgiveness in His resurrection because you know if you concede to God that you are the one who deserves to die, and Jesus did not deserve to die but He willingly took your place in death, and if you believe on His resurrection, you know it will change your life and for now you are unwilling to forsake the pleasures of your sin and your enjoyment of people who take pleasure in sin likewise as yourself......in other words, you hate God because you love your sin all the way to death and Hell fire, and you prove you hate HIm by ignoring Him and saying He is not there and there is no evidence for you to believe. Your own death is not enough to make you seek His salvation, you your own death is what you will get if you don't repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved from Hell....and death and Hell will be cast into the Lake of Fire, this is the second death....counting on forever with no end of time like your first death ends in time soon.

I can't hate your god anymore than I hate the great and powerful Oz. Your god is maintained by the man behind the curtain, and in this case, the man is you, and it is no secret- we can see you, and we know you're off script.

Judge to atheist: How do you plead?

Atheist: I have not seen the evidence agaisnt me

Judge: so you plead guilty, no contest, or innocent?

Atheist: Who are you to ask me? You have not shown me any evidence, how can you Judge me?

Judge: The evidence against you remains, Guilty as charged, execution scheduled, indefinite amount of time will be given for appeal. Any appeal must show satisfactory atonement of all crimes committed or it will not be heard. BOOM! The gavel marks the beginning of the sentence on death row.

Atheist, as the chains of death row are shakled to his feet: You have not shown me any evidence!!! This is not fair!!!! I do not deserve to be executed!!!!

Judge: You are being executed, aren't you? I have little time for you......ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, ............

...oops, the curtain is still down, preacher.

How do you know when you have not seen the other side of the curtain you fool?

I know I cannot see the "other side of the curtain", I also know you can't. It is a pretentious argument built upon ignorance.

There is only one way you can prove to yourself that you do not deserve to burn in Hell.
You are believing lies for your own destruction in the fire. You are just another proud brave fool flattering yourself into thinking you are wise and all that and more, abusing the air God gives you to speak against Him and assuming your Creator will look the other way at your wickeness when His mercies in this world no longer apply to you.

God has revealed Himself to you and you are pretending you have not heard from Him.

Has he? I beg to differ. Why don't you demonstrate how your god has revealed himself to me, and how you could possibly have any knowledge on the subject of my personal revelation.

He won't buy your willfull ignorance as an excuse. If you think you are lucky, go on thinking you are lucky. I can't say good luck with that because I know the giver of life who can deny life from you in the fire of Hell. Well.......good look.......good look at your death, lucky one.

Threatening me with death is pointless. It is inevitable for all mortals. ...and threatening me with anything after death is silly.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 8:12:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2014 8:18:20 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Why is God jealous?

Because He is a petty, malicious bully who has no morals or ethics. He hates everyone except Himself. He is the embodiment of a despot and the characteristics of a dictator.

Because He loves you and you have let other gods take your heart away from Him. Those other gods are His enemies who desire His place as the Highest God, and you have gone after them as if they are not created like you. How long before God takes vengeance on His adversaries; against those He created for Himself who have turned away from and against Him? Those who destroy with darkness hiding from the Light of God will be destroyed in outer darkness where the worm never dies and the fire is never quenched and only the smoke of their torments will rise forever.

Yes, that would the despot God.

God has done all He can do to offer you pardon, mercy, forgiveness when He took your place in death. Now it is Him who calls you. Jesus stands knocking at your door desiring to be your life, to give you eternal life from God, to deliver you from death, to be saved from your sins, to know God's love forever and receive from Him all things that pertain to life and godliness. God cannot force your door open, He gives you the right to keep that door shut against Him. God justifies your right to reject Him by giving you Hell where you will go on rejecting Him in the finality of death if you leave this world believing He does not love you and choosing to love your rebellion agasint Him more than life. How many times has He called you and you refused His offer of forgiveness? How long before He says enough is enough and pours out His wrath against your perversion, agaisnt your twistings as you insist you have not done anything worthy of death in Hell?

And, that would be the dictator God.

Pure evil.

How do you like me now?

Exactly as before.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 8:23:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/26/2014 10:40:12 AM, Skepticalone wrote his proof of being willfully ignorant:

Why don't you demonstrate how your god has revealed himself to me, and how you could possibly have any knowledge on the subject of my personal revelation.

I'm not God. It's a good thing, because you are asking for Hell now and if I were God, I just might let you have it. God loves you and is reluctant to give you what you are asking for. God has a lot more patience than me, but even God will not be patient forever.

As for how I might have any knowledge of the subject of your personal revelation, I am a person like you. We both have hearts that are alike. Here is how I know about your personal revelation: by your own words, and by the Word of God which is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. The following Bible passage is all about you if you accept it or not. By your own words, I know this passage is talking about you. You may have seen it before, but here is your answer from God on how He has revealed Himself to you. I cannot demonstrate what God does other than to try to show love to you, and try to be patient with you as you oppose your own life.

I..... the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen , being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful ; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened . Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools ,

God made you in His own image. He has revealed Himself to you, but you have rejected Him. You can say God has not revealed Himself to you, but on Judgement day, if you don't get saved and know His forgiveness, He will make you face those moments when you directly said "no" to Him. You will also be confronted with how many times you have seen or heard the gospel of Jesus Christ who took your place in death and rose from the grave offering you forgiveness if you will believe on Him and trust Him and open the door of your dark heart to His Light and receive Him as your Saviour. You will answer to God, and I don't see why I should continue wasting God's time with you if you are going to keep puffing up your chest and saying no to being saved from Hell.

Threatening me with death is pointless. It is inevitable for all mortals. ...and threatening me with anything after death is silly.

You are a dead man talking. It's not me who is threatening you, it's your own sin. Deal with it.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 8:47:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/26/2014 8:23:40 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 11/26/2014 10:40:12 AM, Skepticalone wrote his proof of being willfully ignorant:

Why don't you demonstrate how your god has revealed himself to me, and how you could possibly have any knowledge on the subject of my personal revelation.

I'm not God. It's a good thing, because you are asking for Hell now and if I were God, I just might let you have it. God loves you and is reluctant to give you what you are asking for. God has a lot more patience than me, but even God will not be patient forever.

As for how I might have any knowledge of the subject of your personal revelation, I am a person like you. We both have hearts that are alike. Here is how I know about your personal revelation: by your own words, and by the Word of God which is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. The following Bible passage is all about you if you accept it or not. By your own words, I know this passage is talking about you. You may have seen it before, but here is your answer from God on how He has revealed Himself to you. I cannot demonstrate what God does other than to try to show love to you, and try to be patient with you as you oppose your own life.

I..... the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen , being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful ; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened . Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools ,

God made you in His own image. He has revealed Himself to you, but you have rejected Him. You can say God has not revealed Himself to you, but on Judgement day, if you don't get saved and know His forgiveness, He will make you face those moments when you directly said "no" to Him. You will also be confronted with how many times you have seen or heard the gospel of Jesus Christ who took your place in death and rose from the grave offering you forgiveness if you will believe on Him and trust Him and open the door of your dark heart to His Light and receive Him as your Saviour. You will answer to God, and I don't see why I should continue wasting God's time with you if you are going to keep puffing up your chest and saying no to being saved from Hell.

No explanation of revelation.

Threatening me with death is pointless. It is inevitable for all mortals. ...and threatening me with anything after death is silly.

You are a dead man talking. It's not me who is threatening you, it's your own sin. Deal with it.

Sure thing, Oz.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 8:54:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/26/2014 8:47:10 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 11/26/2014 8:23:40 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 11/26/2014 10:40:12 AM, Skepticalone wrote his proof of being willfully ignorant:

Why don't you demonstrate how your god has revealed himself to me, and how you could possibly have any knowledge on the subject of my personal revelation.

I'm not God. It's a good thing, because you are asking for Hell now and if I were God, I just might let you have it. God loves you and is reluctant to give you what you are asking for. God has a lot more patience than me, but even God will not be patient forever.

As for how I might have any knowledge of the subject of your personal revelation, I am a person like you. We both have hearts that are alike. Here is how I know about your personal revelation: by your own words, and by the Word of God which is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. The following Bible passage is all about you if you accept it or not. By your own words, I know this passage is talking about you. You may have seen it before, but here is your answer from God on how He has revealed Himself to you. I cannot demonstrate what God does other than to try to show love to you, and try to be patient with you as you oppose your own life.

I..... the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen , being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful ; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened . Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools ,

God made you in His own image. He has revealed Himself to you, but you have rejected Him. You can say God has not revealed Himself to you, but on Judgement day, if you don't get saved and know His forgiveness, He will make you face those moments when you directly said "no" to Him. You will also be confronted with how many times you have seen or heard the gospel of Jesus Christ who took your place in death and rose from the grave offering you forgiveness if you will believe on Him and trust Him and open the door of your dark heart to His Light and receive Him as your Saviour. You will answer to God, and I don't see why I should continue wasting God's time with you if you are going to keep puffing up your chest and saying no to being saved from Hell.

No explanation of revelation.

You are trying to use ignorance as an excuse and God won't buy it. Sin explains your death, your death is deserved the same as I deserve mine. Oh well Mr. Wise One, I tried.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 9:01:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/25/2014 8:18:20 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Why is God jealous?

A devilish mind inserted : Because He is a petty, malicious bully who has no morals or ethics. He hates everyone except Himself. He is the embodiment of a despot and the characteristics of a dictator.

LMGIG wrote: Sure. He took on a body and died in your place, took your death which you deserve in love desiring that you should not have to be lost in death to Hell, and He is evil. You see Him as evil because the evil is in your heart as you are turned agaisnt Him. He sill loves you, but He won't be patient forever. You will lose any chance of knowing His love if you finalize your death accusing Him of being evil. Why is it so hard for an atheist to see the truth of Psalm 14:1 which specifically names them?
God is jealous because He loves you and you have let other gods take your heart away from Him. Those other gods are His enemies who desire His place as the Highest God, and you have gone after them as if they are not created like you. How long before God takes vengeance on His adversaries; against those He created for Himself who have turned away from and against Him? Those who destroy with darkness hiding from the Light of God will be destroyed in outer darkness where the worm never dies and the fire is never quenched and only the smoke of their torments will rise forever.

God has done all He can do to offer you pardon, mercy, forgiveness when He took your place in death. Now it is Him who calls you. Jesus stands knocking at your door desiring to be your life, to give you eternal life from God, to deliver you from death, to be saved from your sins, to know God's love forever and receive from Him all things that pertain to life and godliness. God cannot force your door open, He gives you the right to keep that door shut against Him. God justifies your right to reject Him by giving you Hell where you will go on rejecting Him in the finality of death if you leave this world believing He does not love you and choosing to love your rebellion agasint Him more than life. How many times has He called you and you refused His offer of forgiveness? How long before He says enough is enough and pours out His wrath against your perversion, agaisnt your twistings as you insist you have not done anything worthy of death in Hell?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 9:06:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/26/2014 9:01:35 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
He is evil. You see Him as evil because the evil is in your heart as you are turned agaisnt Him.

Sorry, He is evil because of His behavior.

He sill loves you

That is a lie, He hates me.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 1:57:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/26/2014 9:06:21 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/26/2014 9:01:35 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
He is evil. You see Him as evil because the evil is in your heart as you are turned agaisnt Him.

Sorry, He is evil because of His behavior.

He sill loves you

That is a lie, He hates me.

Believe whatever you want to believe. I know God loves me and I know God loves you.

For most of my life I did not know God loved me, but I never flat out rejected that possibility. Now I know it was always more than possible, it was always true. God loves you.

You say God is evil because of His behaviour only because He is not bowing down to you and giving you everything you want now. You want the wrong things, or you want the right things for the wrong reasons. You can't dethrone God. He's the Ruler, not you. If you don't like it, that's just too bad for you. Sorry.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 8:52:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 1:57:23 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 11/26/2014 9:06:21 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/26/2014 9:01:35 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
He is evil. You see Him as evil because the evil is in your heart as you are turned agaisnt Him.

Sorry, He is evil because of His behavior.

He sill loves you

That is a lie, He hates me.

Believe whatever you want to believe. I know God loves me and I know God loves you.
No, you BELIEVE God loves you because other people who believe that told you that, and you're not bright enough to observe the evidence and see if it's true or not. Would a God who loved you make you so embarrassingly shy of intellectual prowess? Why would he do that to you? What did you ever do to him? Would a God who loved you make you so mentally immature that you can't see two people enjoy a mutual attraction without thinking that they've somehow harmed you? If God exists, the evidence suggests that he despises you, and enjoyed making you the laughing stock of your society.

For most of my life I did not know God loved me, but I never flat out rejected that possibility. Now I know it was always more than possible, it was always true. God loves you.
You can't demonstrate that a disembodied intelligence can even exist. Every rule of biology and physics tell us that it can't. You can't show that this supposed disembodied intelligence gives to turkey turds about what happens to you. So you're using the word "know" when "believe" is the proper and accurate term, simply because you realize how pathetically weak your belief actually is.

You say God is evil because of His behaviour only because He is not bowing down to you and giving you everything you want now. You want the wrong things, or you want the right things for the wrong reasons. You can't dethrone God. He's the Ruler, not you. If you don't like it, that's just too bad for you. Sorry.
The God of the Bible is evil because he created evil. What could be more evil than that which creates evil where evil didn't exist?
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 9:01:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 8:52:27 PM, Beastt wrote:
I'm sorry, I can't read your posts any more because I'm afraid you will be talking dirty to some girl again, exposing yourself with lewd and lascivious speech. Perverts make me feel like puking. God has more patience than me or you would be gone. You have crossed the line with me. Maybe you have crossed the line with God and He is simply keeping you in the world because he still has some use for you. God does use lost people and His enemies to perform things He wants done, whether it's to punish or to bless. His ways are higher than my ways. Be glad that I'm not God. I forgive you becasue I am forgiven, but untill I see a change in you I cannot read your posts again.
I hope you have a wonderful life.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,582
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 9:18:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 1:57:23 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 11/26/2014 9:06:21 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/26/2014 9:01:35 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
He is evil. You see Him as evil because the evil is in your heart as you are turned agaisnt Him.

Sorry, He is evil because of His behavior.

He sill loves you

That is a lie, He hates me.

Believe whatever you want to believe. I know God loves me and I know God loves you.

Sorry, but that is a lie, you don't know that. I can easily refer to your holy book to confirm God hates me,

For most of my life I did not know God loved me, but I never flat out rejected that possibility. Now I know it was always more than possible, it was always true. God loves you.

Sorry, but your delusions of God love are fine for you, but they have nothing to do with me, so don't lie about it.

You say God is evil because of His behaviour only because He is not bowing down to you and giving you everything you want now.

I want absolutely nothing from your God. Is that sparkling, crystal clear?

You want the wrong things, or you want the right things for the wrong reasons.

You have no idea what I want, so stop lying about it.

You can't dethrone God. He's the Ruler, not you.

I could care less about dethroning your God, He is not my Ruler.

If you don't like it, that's just too bad for you. Sorry.

Childish rant? Could you at least grow up? You're starting to act just like your God.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 9:28:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 9:18:06 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/27/2014 1:57:23 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 11/26/2014 9:06:21 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 11/26/2014 9:01:35 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
He is evil. You see Him as evil because the evil is in your heart as you are turned agaisnt Him.

Sorry, He is evil because of His behavior.

He sill loves you

That is a lie, He hates me.

Believe whatever you want to believe. I know God loves me and I know God loves you.

Sorry, but that is a lie, you don't know that. I can easily refer to your holy book to confirm God hates me,

For most of my life I did not know God loved me, but I never flat out rejected that possibility. Now I know it was always more than possible, it was always true. God loves you.

Sorry, but your delusions of God love are fine for you, but they have nothing to do with me, so don't lie about it.

You say God is evil because of His behaviour only because He is not bowing down to you and giving you everything you want now.

I want absolutely nothing from your God. Is that sparkling, crystal clear?

You want the wrong things, or you want the right things for the wrong reasons.

You have no idea what I want, so stop lying about it.

You can't dethrone God. He's the Ruler, not you.

I could care less about dethroning your God, He is not my Ruler.

If you don't like it, that's just too bad for you. Sorry.

Childish rant? Could you at least grow up? You're starting to act just like your God.

You are a good mud puppy, the cutest thing I have ever seen crawl out of the mud. My regards to Mr. Derwin. Thank you for honoring me by following me around my widdle wud wuppie. You're so cute.
bulproof
Posts: 25,203
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 9:30:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/27/2014 9:01:22 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 11/27/2014 8:52:27 PM, Beastt wrote:
I'm sorry, I can't read your posts any more because I'm afraid you will be talking dirty to some girl again, exposing yourself with lewd and lascivious speech. Perverts make me feel like puking. God has more patience than me or you would be gone. You have crossed the line with me. Maybe you have crossed the line with God and He is simply keeping you in the world because he still has some use for you. God does use lost people and His enemies to perform things He wants done, whether it's to punish or to bless. His ways are higher than my ways. Be glad that I'm not God. I forgive you becasue I am forgiven, but untill I see a change in you I cannot read your posts again.
I hope you have a wonderful life.

Poor widdle scaredy cat.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin