Jump to topic:

Richard Dawkins is a fool

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 6:23:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The Bible says Richard Dawkins is a fool, but you have to admit he does know how to make money be pedaling his garbage to people who are hungry for it. (Psalm 14:1)
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 6:33:12 PM
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."
(Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion)
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 6:39:45 PM
At 11/25/2014 6:33:12 PM, dee-em wrote:
"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

+ 1

My proofs, e.g. the bible itself!

QED
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 6:48:27 PM
1. Start a religion.
2. People disagree with you. You get upset.
3. Write down in your holy text that if people disagree with you, they are fools.
4. People still disagree with you.
5. Point to your text and call them fools.

Rinse and repeat steps 4 and 5 as necessary.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 6:52:32 PM
At 11/25/2014 6:23:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The Bible says Richard Dawkins is a fool, but you have to admit he does know how to make money be pedaling his garbage to people who are hungry for it. (Psalm 14:1)
You made this statement, now back it up with what you think you have and we'll examine it for credibility & legitimacy?

Meanwhile it is YOU that is the fool with the unsubstantiated empty assertions!
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 7:16:38 PM
At 11/25/2014 6:52:32 PM, Composer wrote:
You made this statement, now back it up with what you think you have and we'll examine it for credibility & legitimacy?

Psalm 14:1, buffoon
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 7:19:57 PM
At 11/25/2014 6:39:45 PM, Composer wrote:
The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

wow, if God is all that and you know it, you should kill Him. What are you waiting for?
God says you are a fool, and you claim to know how evil He is. If He really is all that evil, and you know it, then it is your responsibility to kill Him...or is that what you are paying the fool, Richard Dawkins, to do?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 7:21:08 PM
At 11/25/2014 7:16:38 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Composer, he means step 3 above.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 7:25:26 PM
At 11/25/2014 7:19:57 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

wow, if God is all that and you know it, you should kill Him. What are you waiting for?
God says you are a fool, and you claim to know how evil He is. If He really is all that evil, and you know it, then it is your responsibility to kill Him...or is that what you are paying the fool, Richard Dawkins, to do?

You're losing the plot fast, do you know that? Get some help.

I don't believe in gods. You can't kill what you don't believe exists. I am very happy to continue trying to kill the idea though.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 7:29:36 PM
fool atheists: " I can't kill God you idiot, there is no God for me to kill!!!!. I'm trying to get you to see He is dead, never was alive, and never will be alive!!! If I could kill Him I most certainly would because He is a monster who is killing me!!!!!! ARRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I'm dying, and there is no God to care!!!!!!!! If you find God, KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!! Send Him to HELL!!!!!!!!!! AARRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Hi, my name is Richard Dawkins, and I am your friend. God does not care about you because there is no God. You have nothing to look forward to except death. You can buy my book for ten dollars in which I explain how it is good for you to believe there is no God to care for you. Don't be an idiot who believes God cares about you. Be like me. Today only, I will let you have my book for $9.99!!!!! That's right my little children!!!! I will make you strong against God for LESS THAN TEN DOLLARS, and I will laugh at God (not you, of course, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at the idea of a God who cares) all the way to the bank!!!!!!!!!!!! BWahhhh HA HA ha hoooo hoo haaa HAA HAA HA Hee Hee haaahhhhhhh,.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 7:43:39 PM
At 11/25/2014 7:29:36 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
fool atheists: " I can't kill God you idiot, there is no God for me to kill!!!!. I'm trying to get you to see He is dead, never was alive, and never will be alive!!! If I could kill Him I most certainly would because He is a monster who is killing me!!!!!! ARRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I'm dying, and there is no God to care!!!!!!!! If you find God, KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!! Send Him to HELL!!!!!!!!!! AARRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Hi, my name is Richard Dawkins, and I am your friend. God does not care about you because there is no God. You have nothing to look forward to except death. You can buy my book for ten dollars in which I explain how it is good for you to believe there is no God to care for you. Don't be an idiot who believes God cares about you. Be like me. Today only, I will let you have my book for $9.99!!!!! That's right my little children!!!! I will make you strong against God for LESS THAN TEN DOLLARS, and I will laugh at God (not you, of course, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at the idea of a God who cares) all the way to the bank!!!!!!!!!!!! BWahhhh HA HA ha hoooo hoo haaa HAA HAA HA Hee Hee haaahhhhhhh,.

It's sad to watch mental disintegration. Get some help. Seriously.
IEnglishman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 7:52:29 PM

Why are atheshits so angry about something they don't believe exists?

"AHHH UNICORNS, EVERYWHERE, WHY DO I HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT UNICORNS"

This is how Dawkins sounds. He is obviously not mentally healthy.
Bulproof admits he's a troll http://www.debate.org... (see post 16). Do not feed.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 7:53:00 PM
At 11/25/2014 7:25:26 PM, dee-em wrote:

I don't believe in gods. You can't kill what you don't believe exists. I am very happy to continue trying to kill the idea though.

You are very happy? You sure could have fooled me. You had me believing you are bitter, spiteful, and miserable. Good job. Maybe we can get hold of somebody in Hollywood to put you in movies, you are a great actor. I never would have guessed you are happy.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:02:03 PM
At 11/25/2014 7:43:39 PM, dee-em wrote:

Show me where I am misrepresenting Dawkins? Is the ony thing you can say is stupid things like "Get some help"? Are you a broken record who takes stupid pills every morning so you can only communicate no more than three ideas throughout the day.....1) there is no God 2) You need help 3) I"m happy as a clam. You talk like a doll with a pull string.....programmed with a few dumb little sayings.

Let me ask you a personal question other than if you die today, are you sure your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven and will not burn in Hell? I already know your answer to that question........now let me ask you this.......where is the evidence that you are happy?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:02:22 PM
At 11/25/2014 7:52:29 PM, IEnglishman wrote:

He is not angry. He is merely pointing out that if you read the OT, this is the character who leaps out of the pages at you. Can you deny any one of the attributes he has listed?

If LMGIG can quote from the Bible attacking atheists, why can't we quote from our 'leader' attacking theists and their beliefs?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:03:42 PM
At 11/25/2014 7:53:00 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

You are very happy? You sure could have fooled me. You had me believing you are bitter, spiteful, and miserable. Good job. Maybe we can get hold of somebody in Hollywood to put you in movies, you are a great actor. I never would have guessed you are happy.

Can you read?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:03:59 PM

Make sure compooper........oops......correction.......composter........ sees this, he was asking for evidence that Dawkins is a fool
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:09:05 PM

+ 1

My proofs, e.g. the bible itself!

QED

compost is a good word for all of us in our death. do you mind if I call you composter? I see you composting, I don't see you composing. Everything you say is rehashed and regurgitated parrot food. We can scoop it all up like bull poop and throw in in the fire or leave it on the compost pile. AND SINCE YOU SEEM TO THINK CAPS CARRY WEIGHT, YOU CAN ADD THESE ONES TO YOUR STUPID COMPOST PILE.

My regards to Dick Dawkins, he sure does know how to screw you into contributing to his wealth.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:15:17 PM
At 11/25/2014 8:03:42 PM, dee-em wrote:

Can you read? Yes, and I see you claim that you are very happy. You sure had me fooled, and you still give me the impression that you are bitter, spiteful, and miserable.
Can you read? How do you manage to hide your happiness so well? When I try to hide my happiness, I always blow it and the secret gets out too fast. I think I need to take some acting lessons from you. Can you show me how to appear to be so spiteful, bitter and miserable when happy?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:19:49 PM
At 11/25/2014 7:21:08 PM, dee-em wrote:

Composer, he means step 3 above.

Well it's nice to see you and composter getting along. Why don't you boys run along and play together outside and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine and hold hands telling each other how wonderful it is believing God could not possibly care less about you?
Things are starting to stink with your compost. Why not give the religion forum a break from the stuff you sling like mad monkeys in a cage? There is no cage here, you are free to go swing in the trees and chase each others tails and let your compost and bull poop blow away in the wind.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:21:57 PM

I would agree that Psalm 14:1 is garbage, but I don't think you have the correct authorship. Dawkins didn't write it.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:23:19 PM
At 11/25/2014 7:52:29 PM, IEnglishman wrote:

Have you ever seen a picture of Dawkins wearing his creepy smirky goofy weird little half smile/ toothless grin? The guy is obviously deranged, but functional in society and you have to admit, he does know how to make money.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:24:53 PM
At 11/25/2014 8:02:03 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 11/25/2014 7:43:39 PM, dee-em wrote:

Show me where I am misrepresenting Dawkins?

I thought you were going to ignore me? Lol

You think Dawkins writes his books just to make money? Are you crazy? He would make more money selling a book titled "The Case for Christ". There are far more Christians than atheists in America. Besides, you have the burden of proof. Show me where Dawkins has said that he is motivated soley by money.

Is the ony thing you can say is stupid things like "Get some help"?

No, I reserve it for you (and sometimes BOG).

Are you a broken record who takes stupid pills every morning so you can only communicate no more than three ideas throughout the day.....1) there is no God 2) You need help 3) I"m happy as a clam.

You obviously don't read all my posts. How about you? Have you ever communicated any ideas other than ...... 1) Believe or go to Hell 2) Atheists are fools 3) Dawkins is a money-hungry dirtbag. Pot meet kettle.

You talk like a doll with a pull string.....programmed with a few dumb little sayings.

Ad hominems won't hurt me.

Let me ask you a personal question other than if you die today, are you sure your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven and will not burn in Hell? I already know your answer to that question........now let me ask you this.......where is the evidence that you are happy?

What does whether I am happy or not have to do with the price of eggs? This is a religious debate forum. Is this your idea of religious debate? Stop with the ad hominems and get on with some intelligent discussion on religious matters. Can you do it?
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:26:32 PM
At 11/25/2014 8:15:17 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Can you read? Yes, and I see you claim that you are very happy. You sure had me fooled, and you still give me the impression that you are bitter, spiteful, and miserable.
Can you read? How do you manage to hide your happiness so well? When I try to hide my happiness, I always blow it and the secret gets out too fast. I think I need to take some acting lessons from you. Can you show me how to appear to be so spiteful, bitter and miserable when happy?

Are you suggesting that you depict happiness, joy and reason? Even the most down-trodden, melancholy, depressed atheists would appear to at least have reason going for them. And you have... anger, a persecution complex, a serious deficit of knowledge, the inability to reason, and spite. It's just a wonder that every atheist on the planet hasn't adopted the LMGIG guide to misery and self-deprecation.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:31:47 PM

Don't look now but you are unravelling, one strand at a time.
These personal attacks are just the latest manifestation.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:35:53 PM
At 11/25/2014 8:26:32 PM, Beastt wrote:

Are you suggesting that you depict happiness, joy and reason? Even the most down-trodden, melancholy, depressed atheists would appear to at least have reason going for them. And you have... anger, a persecution complex, a serious deficit of knowledge, the inability to reason, and spite. It's just a wonder that every atheist on the planet hasn't adopted the LMGIG guide to misery and self-deprecation.

He must be a bundle of laughs at home if his demeanor here is anything to go by.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:39:37 PM

That's hilarious. It reminds of the televangelists who also sell their books to strengthen peoples faith in the invisible father.
Too funny.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 8:44:07 PM

But that Story book text doesn't even apply to Moi, because I do believe there are many god(s) and every one of them only literally exists in the imaginations of those proven dupes, clowns & buffoons like YOU!

Your Posts re-confirm that consistently!

Your vindicated Mentor & Saviour benevolent, modest Moi!
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 10:08:19 PM

This from the person who on his profile has:

Movies: threw them away
TV Shows: none......got sick of them all
Sports Teams: boring
Activities: preaching the gospel
Music: conservative gospel, psalms and hymns and spiritual songs

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you LMGIG, the life of any party! ROFL.

Btw, you would be wise to understand the difference between
"I am very happy to ..."
and
"I am very happy."

Just so you don't go off half-cocked or anything. LOL.
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2014 10:08:59 PM

He wouldn't be the first to peddle garbage and make money. The Catholic Church has been doing it for a very long time. The Mormon church is rich too... as are most of the others. Let's also mention publishers printing bibles and selling them. You need a better argument.

Call him a fool. I really don't care as I haven't read his book. I came to my own conclusions about religion. But you have to admit there is a fool born every minute.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."