Jump to topic:

I am the leader of the atheists on this site

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 11:14:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why else do they follow me around, slinging dung like a bunch of angry caged monkeys as I tour their zoo? Then they claim Richard Dawkins is their leader....well, where is your leader? why are you following me if Dickie Dawkins is your leader?

Atheists are nothing but angry monkeys chasing each other's tails around and slinging mud through their self-imposed cage bars at people who laugh at them.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 11:16:35 AM
Now watch them come like flies desparate for a fresh pile of bird droppings or bull poop processed by a composter
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 11:19:00 AM
At 11/26/2014 11:17:36 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
I have now concluded that you are Wylted's multi-account.
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 11:26:14 AM
At 11/26/2014 11:14:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Why else do they follow me around, slinging dung like a bunch of angry caged monkeys as I tour their zoo? Then they claim Richard Dawkins is their leader....well, where is your leader? why are you following me if Dickie Dawkins is your leader?

Atheists are nothing but angry monkeys chasing each other's tails around and slinging mud through their self-imposed cage bars at people who laugh at them.

They're following you around to counter you whenever you insult them, as you always do do.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Cryo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 6:34:07 PM
At 11/26/2014 12:37:08 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
Seems like a troll account to me

At first I thought he was just a crazed fundamentalist, but I'm beginning to think the same thing.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 6:49:10 PM

Why, did he get kicked of the site?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 8:18:12 PM
At 11/26/2014 11:16:35 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Now watch them come like flies desparate for a fresh pile of bird droppings or bull poop processed by a composter

At the very least, you've successfully acknowledged and defined your role here and the product you offer.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 8:25:09 PM
At 11/26/2014 8:18:12 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

At the very least, you've successfully acknowledged and defined your role here and the product you offer.

welcome again to my coattails my little pet.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 8:36:20 PM
At 11/26/2014 11:19:00 AM, carriead20 wrote of his boredom

LMGIG wrote
There is still hope for you to be saved from Hell. If you finalize your death saying there is no God, there is no hope for you. If you get saved and walk with God untill you see Jesus face to face, you won't get bored. You might still have a lot of tears to shed, but as God's child He will keep your tears as precious in a bottle untill He wipes away all tears from your eyes and there is no more crying

There will be no sorrow there, no more burdens to bear
No more sickness or pain, no more dying over there.
All will be peace, forever more, on that happy golden shore,
What a day, glorious day, that will be!

What a day that will be when my Jesus I see!
When I look upon His face, the one who saved me by His grace!
And He will take me by the hand, lead me through the promised land!
What a day, glorious day, that will be, oh yeah.

And forever I will be, with the one who died for me!
What a day, glorious day, that will be. Oh yeah!
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 8:39:20 PM
At 11/26/2014 11:26:14 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

They're following you around to counter you whenever you insult them, as you always do do.

they're following me around because they are like enraged monkeys who are too busy slinging dung to see that the doors of their cage are open behind them as I pass by them in their zoo.......and you are one in that crowd of followers. Are you enjoying your company behind those bars?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 8:41:14 PM
At 11/26/2014 6:34:07 PM, Cryo wrote:
At 11/26/2014 12:37:08 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
Seems like a troll account to me

At first I thought he was just a crazed fundamentalist, but I'm beginning to think the same thing.

Hello follower
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 8:52:23 PM

It's heartening to see that you don't over-estimate the value of your dribblings.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 8:58:44 PM
At 11/26/2014 8:36:20 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 11/26/2014 11:19:00 AM, carriead20 wrote of his boredom

LMGIG wrote
There is still hope for you to be saved from Hell. If you finalize your death saying there is no God, there is no hope for you. If you get saved and walk with God untill you see Jesus face to face, you won't get bored. You might still have a lot of tears to shed, but as God's child He will keep your tears as precious in a bottle untill He wipes away all tears from your eyes and there is no more crying

*Glurg* The end all, be all of bad poetry... Oh yeah
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 9:00:32 PM
At 11/26/2014 8:39:20 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

they're following me around because they are like enraged monkeys who are too busy slinging dung to see that the doors of their cage are open behind them as I pass by them in their zoo.......and you are one in that crowd of followers. Are you enjoying your company behind those bars?

Just because you see bars between yourself and others, doesn't mean they are the ones in a cage.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2014 9:19:16 PM

This is grade A comedy right here ^^
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 12:03:48 AM
At 11/26/2014 11:19:00 AM, carriead20 wrote of his atheism

LMGIG wrote
There is still hope for you to be saved from Hell. If you finalize your death saying there is no God, there is no hope for you. If you get saved and walk with God until you see Jesus face to face, you won't get bored. You might still have a lot of tears to shed, but as God's child He will keep your tears as precious in a bottle until He wipes away all tears from your eyes and there is no more crying

This is terrible poetry. If you want good poetry try reading this sometime.
http://www.gutenberg.org...
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 2:58:29 AM

Yeah we dont see Wylted nowdays.. trolls coming in lol
Never fart near dog
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 9:07:49 AM
At 11/27/2014 12:03:48 AM, carriead20 wrote:

LMGIG wrote
There is still hope for you to be saved from Hell. If you finalize your death saying there is no God, there is no hope for you. If you get saved and walk with God until you see Jesus face to face, you won't get bored. You might still have a lot of tears to shed, but as God's child He will keep your tears as precious in a bottle until He wipes away all tears from your eyes and there is no more crying

What you are calling terrible poetry is a song that still is sung by individuals all around the world today, and in many churches regularly. Popular music and ungodly poetry is stuff you have to dig for. I'm not interested in godless poetry or platonic philosophy. It's a waste of time....just wading around in the fog with no light.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 9:09:49 AM
At 11

I'll never read your stuff again after I got stuck reading you talking dirty to birdy. I hope you are keeping your pants on now, but I'm afraid to look. You should have been kicked off the site a long time ago. I will never read anything you say again, pervert.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 9:22:28 AM

It's your perception, follower. You want something that is not there. You are like a monkey in a cage at the zoo who is agry at me simply because I'm walking in front of your cage, so you sling dung through the bars and follow me as I walk. Because of your animosity, you are unable to see that the doors of your cage are open behind you, so it seems you have nothing better to do than follow me and sling dung. You need to turn away from your mud tossing and be pleasantly surprised to find the doors of your cage are open and you can be free.

The cage you are in is self-imposed. It is your error, your blindness, your animalistic heart which compells you to lash out at me becasue I am walking free in front of you.
The truth will make you free, but you are unwilling to turn away from trying to make yourself feel better by doing things that have no justifation but to make you feel like you have some power in your cage. Your cage is your death, your error (sin) keeps you in it. You can be free. You can have life. You have eternal life, or you have eternal death, but you are blind so you can't see your death and you can't see the door of your cage is open and Jesus is knocking at the door desiring to come in and lead you out of your cage.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 9:26:46 AM

I'm not an atheist, but okay.

The DDO Blog:

Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 9:30:05 AM
At 11/27/2014 9:09:49 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 11

I'll never read your stuff again after I got stuck reading you talking dirty to birdy. I hope you are keeping your pants on now, but I'm afraid to look. You should have been kicked off the site a long time ago. I will never read anything you say again, pervert.

Could you be any more of a tweak? I didn't talk "dirty" to her. What are you, six? It's a little harmless flirtation. I've never come within a 1,000 miles of her and if I did... here's the real point for your arrogant, dumbass to swallow - it's none of your silly business, you pure CHILD. Grow up!

You're simply looking for a way to dodge arguments you know you can't possibly refute and demonstrating that you have the sexual maturity of a toddler is the only way you can find to justify ignoring those arguments.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 9:31:21 AM
At 11/27/2014 9:26:46 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

What are you? What would you call yourself? seriously, I'm curious. It's good to have one person other than me who is not an atheist here. I really would like for them all to go away and make their own forums and cease with their mudslinging in mine....but like monkeys at the zoo, I'll just duck the mud and enjoy watching them act silly.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 9:36:11 AM
At 11/27/2014 9:07:49 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 11/27/2014 12:03:48 AM, carriead20 wrote:

LMGIG wrote

What you are calling terrible poetry is a song that still is sung by individuals all around the world today
Yeah? So is the "Hokey Pokey". Are you trying to make a point? If so, what is it?

and in many churches regularly.
And? Those are the same places where people role around on the floor, ramble on in pure gibberish and claim they're speaking for other souls, suck on crackers and proclaim that they turn into the flesh of a man who - if he ever lived - died 2,000 years ago. Am I supposed to rank poetry on the basis of people who would willingly suck on 2,000 year old human flesh?

Popular music and ungodly poetry is stuff you have to dig for. I'm not interested in godless poetry or platonic philosophy. It's a waste of time....just wading around in the fog with no light.
And yet, it is by "wading around in the fog with no light", that we have learned essentially everything we've ever come to understand about the real world. While people like you were trying to cure the flu, leprosy, mental illness, and depression by casting out imaginary evil spirits, people who were "just wading around in the fog with no light" brought about modern medicine and actual cures.

It's BAD, BAD, BAD poetry. Do you know nothing of literary excellence?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 9:54:53 AM
In case you missed it the first time, I'll repeat it for you again:

Due to your display of perversion in talking dirty to birdy, I will never again read anything you say........unless I start seeing forum topics or something that shows you repented and believed on the Lord Jesus Christ and got saved from Hell. If I see your name on anything, I'm not going to read it. Any time I see something that looks like a person is a brother or sister in Christ, it gets my attention. If you become a brother, I'll know about it sooner or later. Untill then, I'll prevent myself from viewing your perverted displays be not reading anyting you say.

You should have been kicked off the site a long time ago.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 10:06:44 AM
At 11/27/2014 9:31:21 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

What are you? What would you call yourself? seriously, I'm curious. It's good to have one person other than me who is not an atheist here. I really would like for them all to go away and make their own forums and cease with their mudslinging in mine....but like monkeys at the zoo, I'll just duck the mud and enjoy watching them act silly.

Christian

The DDO Blog:

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/27/2014 10:15:29 AM
At 11/27/2014 10:06:44 AM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 11/27/2014 9:31:21 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Christian

So you know that if you die today, your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven? If yes, how do you know?